Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!! Next Topic
Page: of 7

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  11:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh please not Montana!

*hugs* You know what, Lisa? I think that what he is doing is causing the opposite reaction to what he wants. He sure didn't know a thing about you! All of his manipulation if anything has made you stronger and he wanted you weaker. There is nothing you can't do or outlast! *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  3:11:24 PM  Show Profile
I second what Alee said!!!

Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  6:21:47 PM  Show Profile
It certainly did have the opposite effect! I don't think he counted on Felicia having integrity, either, when he tried to get her to call him on the premise that he had thousands of dollars for her if she would just call him. I raised her right and my daughter can not be bought! I don't play games, you know? I don't even know how! I like to know exactly what's expected of me and exactly where I stand and so that's how I work.

He sent me yet another letter today that he had someone deliver to me saying that he promises to leave the county and never speak to me again and he'll drop the charge against me if I drop the charge against him. Who does he think he's kidding? Drop the charge so I have no way to keep him away from me? Not a chance. And he's promising to drop the charge against me? There is no charge. He had no grounds as I acted within my constitutional rights and no police agency would even take his complaint. He tried...city, county and state. Apparently, he forgets where I work and thinks that he can scare me that way. Anyway, I gave the letter to the prosecutor as yet another piece of evidence against him. He just keeps tightening that noose on himself.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog:
http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/

My apron website:
http://lisamariesaprons.bravehost.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  7:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Lisa- *hugs* I am so glad you are you!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  8:27:42 PM  Show Profile
Wish we could all come and have a farmgirl party at your place, you are not alone and have a bunch of sisters here to cheer you on and encourage you...if we were all there, just think what fun we could all have! Are you coming to the BB&B? I'd love to meet you.

Wishing you the best and rid of your stalker ex. Keeping you safe in thought and prayer.
*hugs* take care.
Love and light

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2009 :  8:45:28 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Annika! And, yes, I'm coming up with Rose and another friend, Terri. I can't wait to meet you, too! We're all going to have so much fun that we probably won't get much sleep! Terri and I will be pulling my camper. I think Rose prefers a hotel room, but we're going to try to be close by each other even though I don't know the layout up there. We'll figure it out.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  07:03:18 AM  Show Profile
Quiet night. All is well!

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  07:15:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That is the best news, Lisa!! I am so glad things are settling down!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  08:01:27 AM  Show Profile
Lisa, I keep praying and hoping things will be ok. You know if/when you get to Kentucky you have a place to stay, probably several places knowing the ladies here. :-) You are in my thoughts and if you need anything let us know.

Big hug!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Home Grown Farm Girl
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Nena
Cartersville Georgia
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  11:30:51 AM  Show Profile
Lisa,
I am a brand new member of the farmgirls community and read through your troubles this morning. I am so glad that you have gotten so much positive support from the girls and so much good advice from Cheryl. (K-Falls). I have my own history with therapist by trade. Let me suggest some reading on codependency. Melodie Beattie has written great books on the subject. Your ex is obviously manipulative and potentially very dangerous right now. My thoughts are with you and stay safe.

Nena

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."
—Louisa May Alcott

Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  11:37:26 AM  Show Profile
Hey Lisa and Annika, a party would be just wonderfull indeed. I feel so sorry to be so far away. And you are going to meet at BBB, me turning green with envy.
Lisa when are you going on vacation ? Hope it is soon, you need to be away for a change.
Corinne

Sister # 101
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  12:28:02 PM  Show Profile
All still quiet.

Welcome to The Farm, Nena! Yes, these gals are the best and I'm sure you will come to love them all as much as I do! Thanks for the book reference. I will definately look for those as I obviously have some fixing to do on myself so that I don't end up with a repeat performance somewhere down the road. It took me years to even come to the realization that I was an enabler. I don't want to be that again, either.

Corinne, my first vacation isn't really planned until the BBB but, I just might give myself an extended Memorial Day weekend (end of May) by adding a couple days to it and going somewhere. I wish you weren't so far away, too. Maybe someday I'll get over there. My daughter says that someday when she gets rich she'll buy the tickets for the two of us to go on a European tour together!

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  2:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Lisa- you could always come visit me and go watch the horse show with me :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  4:57:43 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, I'm so glad things are quieter. Don't let your guard down just because it's quiet, and keep that door locked. :)

Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  6:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I agree! Keep your guard up, the door locked, and the dogs close!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Michigan Girl in TX
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Kristi
Cottonwood Shores TX
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  7:09:02 PM  Show Profile
Lisa~ I am so sorry you have been going through this. I know how scary it can be and like you said, that surreal feeling of being in a bad made-for-tv movie! Definitely stay the course and do not let your guard down for the time being. Eventually, someday, it will all seem like a bad dream.... I promise! I know we don't know each other but you definitely are in my thoughts & prayers!

Many, many hugs!
~Kristi
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  07:48:24 AM  Show Profile
Still here and all is ok. He talked to my son last night and wanted him to tell me (this would be the 4th time) that he'll leave on the 9th and go to Montana IF I drop the charge and then followed Chris to my house to make sure he came back here to tell me. Chris only came up to get the dead truck and some other stuff that I wanted to get rid of. Other than that, it was a good day yesterday. I even went out back to mess with the veggie garden. All the neighbors were out yesterday it was so nice outside.

I am still on guard, still keeping the door locked with the gun next to it and the dogs are always near me. I don't trust that man any farther than I could throw him. He may get more desperate as his court date approaches because I am not giving in to any threats or promises. So, I realize that quiet doesn't mean it's over, yet.

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  09:26:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Well maybe the more times he repeats that he is leaving the more he will believe it himself...

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  11:00:37 AM  Show Profile
Stay strong, you are an inspiration to everyone to stand their ground and not out up with the abuse, proud of you!

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  05:07:04 AM  Show Profile
Just checking in...Alee that would just be perfect. Let's hope it's soon.

Thanks, Merry. I don't know that I could be as strong as I've been without all my friends and farmgirl sisters here. You all have held me up so many times when I felt like breaking down. I feel a sense of sanity and peace with all of you. Group hug!

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  06:13:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
*hugs*

I was thinking about you this morning!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Home Grown Farm Girl
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Nena
Cartersville Georgia
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  06:50:18 AM  Show Profile
I admire your ability to stay focused and do what you need to when your ex is creating such chaos.

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."
—Louisa May Alcott

Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  10:59:26 AM  Show Profile
Hey Lisa, how was your week-end ?
Hope all was quiet and clear.
Hugs,
Corinne

Sister # 101
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  2:33:58 PM  Show Profile
Miss Lisa,

I have been reading your story with bated breath and will be praying for you. 20+ years ago I married my second husband who seemed like a dream come true and my dd loved him. He was a God-fearing man and said he would love me and care for me for eternity. HA!

I can't remember when the first attack came, but on a weekly basis I forced him into showing me who was boss. I went to the wrong church, read the wrong Bible, my family and friends were nothing but heathens, etc. He made me tear up a diary because I had written in how cute I though Alan Osmond (the Osmond Brothers) was. When I needed help, there wasn't any. He finally moved out and about a week later came back to the house and proceeded to beat the crap out of me putting me in the emergency room. The uniformed cops were sweet as could be and they actually picked him up. Three days later, the detectives called me down. They told me they couldn't hold him and were releasing him whereupon I told them he would kill me. They looked me straight in the eye and told me to leave town.

I lost my job and almost lost everything I owned, including my house. I am so glad to see that you having help in your corner. I will be praying for you and your children. It will all eventually work out, although right now it might not seem that way. God loves you and so do your sister farmgirls. I would say head to Oklahoma 'cause nobody will look for you here. But I see you have had some great offers.

God bless you and keep everyone informed of how you're doing so we'll know you're okay.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Go to Top of Page

sharilyn
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

sharilyn
hesperia ca
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  2:46:32 PM  Show Profile
Lisa,
I have been reading your story. Its amazing how we can open up and trust to let people into our lives, and how the can end up hurting the people around them. Stay Strong, Keep the kids safe,
Our Prayers are with you, please keep us up to date.

Hugs from all your farmgirl sisters,
sharilyn
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Family Matters: Previous Topic I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page