Page: of 9

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  05:58:52 AM  Show Profile
Yipee!....Patricia emailed that I was coming up on the list and she didn't have my birthdate. I didn't send my birthdate because I thought I was too late to send a request. Plus, I didn't want to be a "burden" to her long list....that people pleaser in me.

I was born Catherine Elaine Sibert on Jan. 15, 1968 (38 in a few days...Yikes!) My mother has always called me Catherine. I went by Cathy during elementary and middle school. When I was 15 I went to Dallas to attend a boarding school and started going by Cat. I accepted Jesus as my Saviour when I was 19 and with my new life I went back to Catherine. I was married at 22 and became Catherine Griffin. My hubby calls me Cat as a nickname...(among other cute and sexy names that I won't mention HA HA)

Patricia, thanks for including me. You may share your insight here on the thread. No secrets here!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  08:06:46 AM  Show Profile
Deleted

Edited by - owwlady on Jan 19 2006 08:24:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  12:55:19 PM  Show Profile
OK, Catherine - I'm glad you're next because your reading brings up a couple of general pieces of info that are valuable for folks to know.

First, the subject of Master Vibrations. There are two vibrations, which when they turn up in certain places in a name or birthdate, get handled differently because they have special circumstances. They're tricky to work with because if they are read into a name or birthdate and they are not really there, it can be misleading, so a reader has to be very careful.

Master vibrations are only taken on by very old souls because they bring with them incredible power and incredible tension. Only old souls can handle them successfully and we put them into our toolboxes when we have something extraordinary to do. Because of free will, of course, any soul can take them, but young souls pretty much know not to because if one does not have the experience and wisdom to handle them, they can cause insanity. (Which explains some of the poor souls in mental institutions. Mental illness is a very interesting subject which I've studied from the metaphysical viewpoint. There's a lot more there than meets the eye) Master vibrations are higher vibrations of regular vibrations and must be reached for beyond the ordinary to be accessed. This is all done on the Higher Self (or Soul)level. Also, a soul can take on a Master vibration but it always has the choice to vibrate up to it or remain on the lower, regular level.

In general, a vibration just exists. It is not "good" or "bad" in and of itself. It's how it is used that determines that. A vibration can be used positively, which obviously means for good, negatively, which happens when it is taken to the extreme, and alternatively, which happens when it is used oppositely. For example, the vibration represented by the number "seven" is used positively when it is used to choose faith not fear and to get closer to God. It is used negatively when it is taken to the extreme and becomes fanaticism and martyrdom and alternatively when it becomes withdrawn, fearful and bitter. It is always our choice how we use every vibration.

Now, when accessed, the Master vibrations can be used in those three ways too. They can change the world, either for good or evil. Examples, Robert, Edward, John, Jackie and Joe Kennedy all had master vibrations. So did Elvis, Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King, Muhammed Ali, Aldous Huxley, Henry Ford, Paul McCartney, Hugh Hefner, Prince Charles and Adolph Hitler. I think Manson did, too, but I'm not sure. whatever these people do has cosequence, but not necessarily on a worldwide stage. Sometimes, it's saying the right thing to the right child at the right time that turns his life around or being the parent of a special needs child, or caring for the elderly. Things like that.

Master vibrations always attract attention to themselves, whether the person wants to or not. It gives them a kind of nervous energy - gotta go, gotta do, gotta accomplish. If the person has chosen the arts, it raises their art to the master level. Same with sports. Master vibrations bring with them psychic ability and sensitivity, which forms a very tight connection with God. Those who use Master vibrations can always rely on their instinct because that is God and their Guides guiding them.

There's more, but you get the idea. Now, name changes: When one changes her name, she never loses the vibrations she came in with. She simply augments or supplements those vibrations. It takes, as I mentioned, up to two years for a name change to work in so you have to use it for a while before you see results. Also, a name change reflects the change in the person's life and brings in new vibrations that are needed to go in a different direction. Catherine, this give you the answer about God changing people's names in the Old Testament. The new name reflected the new direction either God wanted people to take, or they took themselves.

Nicknames: what people call you reflects how they see you. Analyzing your nicknames gives you an idea of why different people call you different things.

Needless to say after all this, Cajungal is an old soul who has the most powerful of the two Master Vibrations in two very important places in her name and birthdate. This means that she is here to change the world, and I think deep in her heart of hearts, she's always felt it. This is why she has never been able to blend into a crowd. People need to see and hear what she has to say and do. She touches lives, and probably works in the service profession. She is unusually intelligent. She is, like most of the other farmgirls I've read so far, steady, dependable, drawn to the earth and growing things, and a hard, hard worker. She sticks to things and doesn't give up, which is interesting since "hard work and sticking to things and not giving up" is one of her lessons. This is why things have never come easily to her.

Cajungal is very hard on herself. She pushes herself to perfection. A love of people and service to others motivates her and she will put others before herself almost to the point of it hurting her. She is emotional and feels things deeply but again, she's not crazy about letting her feelings show.

She came in with two other lessons, responsibility, and spirituality (choosing faith not fear). The second one, she worked on really hard in early life and by the time she was married, her married name reflected the fact that her soul felt it had learned it to its satisfaction. One down!

Cajungal's challenge is addictions, and if it doesn't apply to her, it does either to someone whose life impacts on hers or, perhaps, people she works with or for. Her Master vibrations and service motivation would lead her to help those afflicted in this way.

Those who call her Cathy see her as a happy, cheerful, social person. Those who call her Cat see her as a homebody, wife and mother type.
Interestingly enough, this marriage, which completed the lesson of spirituality, also brought with it entrepenural tendencies or maybe just gave Cajungal more power than she'd had before. It also brought her a lighter heart and maybe some artistic expression. It also added yet another Master vibration so girl, you got to some big things to do if you haven't already!

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  3:19:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh my! I'm in tears! For two reasons.

First, when I began reading the post about myself I was scanning more than reading and my mind misunderstood Master Vibrations for masturb... and two vibrations for two vibrato....(call me uptight...I can't bring myself to even complete the spelling) Anyway, I gasped deep enough to suck in the monitor. I was mortified to think that Patricia wrote about my sexlife....which is quite happy with my hubby. I re-read and still did a double take. Then I was totally embarrassed of myself for thinking that. I laughed until tears flowed. How funny!

I'm in tears secondly because of how you, Patricia, hit the bullseye.

I will respond in a little while or in the morning as I need a little thinking time.

Blessings!
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  3:57:13 PM  Show Profile
LOL! Thats a riot!! You poor thing, I bet you were thinking twice about allowing it to be put on the forums instead of private e-mail..

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  4:16:12 PM  Show Profile
I'm in stitches. That's the best one I've heard in a long time! It beats "Meadowlard" even! I'm looking forward to your comments, giggle, giggle....

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  4:22:00 PM  Show Profile
One slip of the typing finger and I will never live it down...I am usually a good speller I am usually a good speller I am usually a good speller..and I sure apologise to sweet Meadowlark for calling her meadowlard!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  5:34:27 PM  Show Profile
You'll never live it down while I'm alive, Sista-gal!

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  7:17:22 PM  Show Profile
Well Patricia, I don't know where to start. If I didnt know better, I'd say you were a close personal friend. You really read me like a book!! Only a couple of points that maybe dont fit but then again maybe they do. I'll explain as I go along.

Your correct that I'd rather have a partner along in just about any instance. I don't like to lead, but have and did'nt care for it..at all!

I'm very spiritual in that I don't attend church or flaunt my religious beliefs, but I'm very tight with Jesus! I sort of have a 6th sense(?) have alot of preminitions, feelings, dreams that come true, that sort of thing. Is this an old soul thing? I'm so comppassionate when it comes to animals and nature that it hurts me to the core to see an animal abused or mistreated. Sometimes I never get over it. I never let my son watch Bambi or Old Yeller!!! I guess thats one of my emotional extremes you were talking about. Sometimes I think I love and care way too deeply. On the other hand if Luzy loves you, then you are REALLY loved!!!

I do love my peace and quiet. We moved to a 15 acre organic farm 2 years ago and I can truly say I am home. It fits like a glove. Just wish it hadnt taken me so long to figure out where home is.

I love to embroider and sew. Very moody about all my arts and crafts tho.

I'm quiet and reserved. Painfully so as a child, but I always had close friends.

Dont ever lie to me or you'll be crossed off the list for good!! I hate liers!!

Life lesson = responsibility. I GET IT ALREADY!! My Mom had different stomach surgeries every other year starting when I was 2 yrs old. I had to be the "Mom" and homemaker at a very young age. She passed away when I was 29. Still took care of Dad after that for many years. All while having my own family and working full time. I'm tired just thinking about it all again!

I've always wanted my own business!! I have lots and lots of creative ideas and can make just about anything........just cant market a dang thing! I've helped my friend sell his beautiful artwork and we had a business together for awhile and we are talking about staring it back up. He just recently moved back to the area from Oklahoma.

I married when I was 25 and worked and raised our son till just 4 years ago when I stopped working out side of the home. Now I'm really into my art work and the farm.

The 2 things that dont seem to fit that I mentioned at the begining are enjoying physical sports and writing. I was always around baseball cause Mom was a professional scorekeeper.Just never did much physical stuff execpt hiking, outdoorsy type things. The writing thing, well you can tell I'm not much of a writer, but I do have a couple of good ideas for books and have often thought of pursuing them!!

So Ptricia, this is my reply. You sure did a great job with the reading. My son and hubby read it and the only thing they said was "WOW"! they were blown away! They are however tired of me reiminding them that I am the Queen!!! Many thanks for your time and effort, it is deeply appreciated. I'll be in touch soon for the doggie reading. Love and hugs, Luanne
P.S. Hope you are feeling much better now.

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Edited by - Luzy on Jan 03 2006 08:18:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Birdsview gal
Farmgirl in Training

10 Posts

Teresa
Concrete Wa
USA
10 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2006 :  8:40:06 PM  Show Profile
June bug- My grandfather last name was Renner's and his family ended up in Monroe City MO. He and his 3 brothers moved to Washington state in the early 40's. His sisters all stayed in Monore City Mo area. Are any of your family from that area?
I am Teresa Lou Ann. My mom said she always like Lou but did want that for my first name. My Uncle calls me Tess. Thanks for sharing your names.
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  05:41:43 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the Farm, Teresa! You'll love it here. Just kick back and enjoy....no chores to do here!

Well, I'm still giggling over my mind glitch. That will be my "pick me up" for a long time coming. Okay, to get started on my reply.....I say all the following to affirm Patricia's insight. Hopefully, I reveal myself not out of pridefulness or "look at me", but to show how great God is.

This is going to be lllllooooooonnnnnggg!

Patricia writes...if one does not have the experience and wisdom to handle them, they can cause insanity. (Which explains some of the poor souls in mental institutions. Mental illness is a very interesting subject which I've studied from the metaphysical viewpoint.

My reply....Interesting...mental illness has affected several family members prior to my generation. Only one of those family members was hospitalized for a short period of time about 40 years ago.

P: ... A vibration can be used positively, which obviously means for good, negatively, which happens when it is taken to the extreme, and alternatively, which happens when it is used oppositely...It is used negatively when it is taken to the extreme and becomes fanaticism and martyrdom and alternatively when it becomes withdrawn, fearful and bitter.

C: ...I'll elaborate more later. My whole life has been about extreme swings on the pendulem. From childhood to adulthood, I struggled with using my strengths for manipulation, whether positively or negatively and usually at the extreme of each.

P: ...They can change the world...whatever these people do has cosequence, but not necessarily on a worldwide stage. Sometimes, it's saying the right thing to the right child at the right time that turns his life around or being the parent of a special needs child, or caring for the elderly. Things like that. ...This means that she is here to change the world, and I think deep in her heart of hearts, she's always felt it. This is why she has never been able to blend into a crowd. People need to see and hear what she has to say and do. She touches lives, and probably works in the service profession.

C: From childhood I've had an attitude that I could "change the world". Oftentimes I exhibited this negatively by striving to be in control of everyone around me. I knew how to "read" people and would manipulate accordingly. I also became very involved in politics at an early age....writing letters to Presidents urging them to make changes...helping the campaign of the Louisiana governor...fundraising for various causes. These events took place before I was 12!
I've struggled with desires and emotions concerning my responsiblity for the "worldwide stage", often feeling like I'm not doing enough and I should go off to mission field. I am now very confident that I am in the place I should be in my life. I am affecting great change in the world by being a mother to my daughters. They are my mission field.
My work history has always been in "service" type occupations. One of my first majors in college was pre-med and I worked in a hospital while attending classes. I finished the pre courses and was applying to UTMB medical school. I decided to change professions and went back to college as an education major, finished the 4 year program in less than 3 and graduated with honors...all done by age 22. Teaching was an incredible experience. I really felt at home guiding children. And, as Patricia wrote about saying the right thing to a child, etc... I've always had a connection with kids. I was a fantastic and influential teacher and received honors for my work. I was able (and still am) to help a child achieve something that no one prior had been able to. For example, reading, math, writing composition, mastering test taking, and other academic skills. Moreover, I connected with my students on an emotional level and was often their life mentor rather than school teacher. I know I was placed in many of their lives at that exact time to help them make a life change.
During these same years until I was 26, I was still involved in political issues. I had served on several local campaigns, was the liason for several and acted as spokesperson for radio and t.v. interviews, lobbied the school board against some textbook adoptions, picketed and lead demonstrations, elected as president of Texas Right to Life for 3 years staging several abortion clinic sit ins, and marches numbering up to 5000 people. I was asked to run for a city council position...very tempting...it fit that "change the world" attitude. I declined because by this time I was married and had our first daughter and I knew my real place at that time was to be a stay home mom.

P: ...always attract attention to themselves, whether the person wants to or not. It gives them a kind of nervous energy - gotta go, gotta do, gotta accomplish. If the person has chosen the arts, it raises their art to the master level.

C: Attention getting was my life....whether positively or not. It was often an obstacle and annoying. I eventually learned to identify the flawed side of the trait and try to "blend in" , but most importantly I truly want to die to my selfishness and let others shine.
Nervous energy...I think the above examples of show what my energy could accomplish. Still today, I am driven by great amounts of energy. It's not always a good thing...I battle with my mind racing, and being so driven that I am almost paralyzed to take action.
Arts...well, believe it or not, I was a singer and dancer through high school performing in plays and musical theatre. I auditioned for Juliard and met "people". I was hired to perform with a theatre in Dallas. Did that for a year. I worked in New Orleans for a few months. I was hired to the staff at the amphitheatre in Galveston and was later scouted out by a group that was to travel Europe, made the cut and then didn't go. Extremes again....this time it was a physical issue. I had become sick from anorexia. Later on that. A few years later I got back into singing and was offered a recording contract with a small company and I declined....again, just wanting to be a mom.

P: which forms a very tight connection with God.

C: My relationship with the Lord is the very air I breathe. I accepted Jesus as Saviour as a young adult and have never looked back. He is my everything. My life is lived for Him and to let others know they are loved by Him.

P: Cajungal is very hard on herself. She pushes herself to perfection. A love of people and service to others motivates her and she will put others before herself almost to the point of it hurting her. She is emotional and feels things deeply but again, she's not crazy about letting her feelings show.

C: I do push for perfection...to a fault. I impose it on others. I battle with this still. I am very peaceful in serving others...meaning it comes easy and I function in that role well. But, in the past, I used my service abilities with strings attached or I would use them for manipulation or martyrdom. Today, I feel I have died to that side of my personality and strive to simply serve others.

P: steady, dependable, drawn to the earth and growing things, and a hard, hard worker. She sticks to things and doesn't give up, which is interesting since "hard work and sticking to things and not giving up" is one of her lessons. This is why things have never come easily to her.

C: Yep, that's me. Those traits are why I get myself involved in too many things because people know if they ask me to do something it will get done. I enter into all my endeavors with tenacity.

P: Cajungal's challenge is addictions

C: This is where I broke down in tears. It is only in the last 5 years that I have been able to identify this struggle with addiction. God has been my strength in overcoming. I've always felt like something was "wrong" with me, but, I didn't know what to do.
All the things I've done and accomplished have been driven by either obsession or addiction. From childhood I have had a war with myself. My addictions have ranged from alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, people, promiscuity, exercise, activities, rage, shopping and food. Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs were a common site in the arts world. This is also when I had anorexia and became sick. Since becoming a Christian, my struggles have mainly been with my addiction to my own energy and using it for good rather than manipulation. The day I accepted Christ was the day that the addictions to alcohol, cigarettes, drugs and promiscuity stopped. I never even experienced withdrawals. It was amazing!

Today, I am almost 38, married 16 years, two daughters and living a very peaceful and rewarding life. I grew up on a farm and returned back to farm living 14 years ago. I still battle my nervous energy, sometimes going days with little sleep, but accomplishing positive things with it. The labor needed for caring for our home and animals is very soothing for me. I am also compelled to do skills with my hands...cooking, baking, sewing, crafting, quilting, crocheting, painting, writing. I think these are all my current addictions, ooops let's say hobbies instead! A new and recent accomplishment since 2000 has been a partnership with a friend in a small business. We both homeschool and have written a book on home management for families. We are guest speakers at homeschooling conferences and local events. We have also produced organizational forms and planners.
I do still believe I can change the world. I am at peace with knowing that I am changing the world by supporting my husband in his endeavors and ministry but most importantly, in homeschooling and mothering our daughters. Until about 5 years ago I would feel guilty that I wasn't involved in something really big. God has Blessed my heart with peace. I know that my "really big" is my family. I am also still driven to serve others. I serve my family first, then extended family, then friends and then neighbors. God seems to use me in two specific service areas. One, with actual physical care, especially for the elderly. And the other with emotional support, usually dealing with grief of caring for a loved one or the loss of a loved one. I cared for my ailing grandmother. She lived with us and I was honored to be able to care for her in such an intimate way as to bathe her, dress her, feed her, etc... She went to be with the Lord in 2004. I still ache. Since then, I help my friends that care for elderly relatives and I also help with their emotions of the stresses of this type of care and I am there for them when their loved one dies.

Okay, I'll probably be banned from chatting because this was such a novel!

Patricia, thank you for your time and attention. I appreciate it. God has Blessed you with a special gift of insight.

Frannie, I bet you never thought your simple curiosity about birth names would lead to these wonderful interactions! How great!

You gals are fantastic! Happy New Year!
Blessings
Catherine

Go to Top of Page

cherryhillhouse
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Barb
Dorr MI
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  07:00:24 AM  Show Profile
Patricia, This stuff is absolutely fascinating. I have to read and re-read and you haven't even gotten to my name yet! Wow! Hope you are recovered from your stress test experience. My husband had to go through all sorts of heart testing for an arrythmia, but he had a procedure to obliterate "the bad spot" and now he's fine, just wishing he would have done it sooner. Hope yours can be fixed as well - its such scary stuff.
Barb

Go to Top of Page

shelley ginger
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Shelley
Ossining New York
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  08:52:55 AM  Show Profile  Send shelley ginger an AOL message
I forgot to mention that had I been a boy Mama planned on naming me Dominic. I am soooo glad I was born a girl!!

Shelley Ginger

We'll be friends until we're blue in the hair.
Go to Top of Page

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  10:44:28 AM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
Whow - what an interesting thread! Such interesting things I learn here!

It would be fun, if you are willing, Patricia, to look into my name/soul - only if you have time. It's a curiousity thing, but put me at the end of the list! I do hope you are feeling better.

My name is (delted)

I've actually never liked my name. Since I was a child, the nickname "Grey" has stuck in my head and I was called that by most people in college (I told it to one person, and it stuck). I prefer my middle name, "Lynn" to "Crystal" but have never asked anyone to call me that.

Edited by - greyghost on Jan 15 2006 11:56:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  12:34:48 PM  Show Profile
Patricia - when I read what you said about the number seven and it's vibrations, I was blown away. That number has certainly been important in my life; I have been aware of it, and the fear/faith issue is big in my life struggling.

You are quite a person! And I am certainly enjoying reading all of the readings. I feel like I have learned a lot! Thank you!

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"

Edited by - jpbluesky on Jan 03 2006 12:38:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

LadyCrystal
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Alicia
Rhode Island
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  2:06:58 PM  Show Profile
Crystal is my most favorite name in the whole word.When I was 12 I babysat a little girl named Crystal whe was an angel.Ever since if I had a girl I was going to name them Crystal.
But I understand not liking your name.I hated mine as a child and insisted my whole family call me Lisa and to this day they do.
Alicia

http://fromcitytocountrygirl.blogspot.com/
follow your dreams
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  2:17:25 PM  Show Profile
What a great thread. I have been away for awhile due to illness, but would love to be added to the list also please.

Because our family is dutch, I got this mouthful, but am called Helen

Edited by - bubblesnz on Jan 15 2006 1:07:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  2:17:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals ~ The doctor just called and said my stress came back abnormal so I have to see a cardiologist thursday. Gee, I always thought my heart was in the right place! Anyway, I'm feeling like crap again (chest pain) so I'm gonna relax this afternoon and will resume the readings tomorrow. Whatever it is, I'm putting myself in God's hands knowing that She will do what is in my best and highest good and that of everyone around me. I give thanks for the best possible outcome. See ya tomorrow! Love, P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  2:25:49 PM  Show Profile
My thoughts are with you, take care.
Go to Top of Page

LadyCrystal
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Alicia
Rhode Island
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  2:35:17 PM  Show Profile
Patricia,Feel better soon my thoughts are with you.
Hugs,
Alicia

http://fromcitytocountrygirl.blogspot.com/
follow your dreams
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  3:35:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh Patricia, I'm so sorry to hear about your test. I'll send up a positive word for you and know that everything will be ok. You just rest and all us farmgirls will be thinking of you!! Love and a big ol' hug, Luzy

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  3:43:49 PM  Show Profile
Patricia, I was saddened by your news. Your heart is in the right place! Perhaps this road will take you to a new journey. I will also pray for you. Being a farmgirl, I'm sure you know all the right things to do....drink lots of water, eat your grains and veggies, exercise and most of all....keep that wonderful, positive outlook!

S. Ginger Rogers to be....what a hoot! You know you'll have to take up dancing now.
Blessings!
Catherine

Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  4:06:28 PM  Show Profile
Patricia I hope everything is OK. I'm thinking about ya!!

Blessed Be
www.sqrlbee.com www.sisterhood.sqrlbee.com

Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  4:10:38 PM  Show Profile
Patricia,

I'm thinking of you and praying in your general direction. Rest and relax. Good wishes to you.

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  4:22:29 PM  Show Profile
Patricia- My prayers are with you. Just focus on rest and caring for yourself.

Blessings,

MIssy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Birth Certificate Name Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page