therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2005 :  7:51:59 PM  Show Profile
Just to add something to Missy's post about the 7's -- not only was she born on 7-7-70 but she also weighed 7 lbs! Only hitch in the whole thing is that she was born at 5:59 AM.

http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2005 :  9:38:32 PM  Show Profile
Patricia- I have some handmade soaps, lotions, herbal tub tea, sea salt scrubs. Just let me know what you might be interested in!! So glad to hear you are feeling better. My husband uses a cpap as well. I can't imagine trying to sleep with that on. Thanks for including me in.

Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2005 :  04:36:38 AM  Show Profile
Isn't that the truth, if the world knew the kind of love and compassion we share unconditionally, what a wonderful place this would be for all mankind! Glad your feeling better, me too ( getting over a nasty stomach bug) I guess the positive energy found here daily helps in more ways than one!

" Aspire to Inspire before you Expire"

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2005 :  05:21:28 AM  Show Profile
Patricia - glad you are better!!! My sister-in-law also sleeps with a mask on for apnea. I do not think I could ever get any rest if I had to wear one! I will mention to her about cleaning the tubing, etc. That makes good sense, and I am glad you are feeling better!

I will also send you a little something for "reading" my name. I have your address from the mail art list, so I will put my thinking cap on for a treat to send!

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"

Edited by - jpbluesky on Dec 30 2005 05:25:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2005 :  1:22:23 PM  Show Profile
Stu has a Cpap too. You get used to them after a while. It's important for your heart. My doctor told me a lot of people die of heart attacks caused by sleep apnea an no one ever knows it. We always clean them well, but I'm thinking cold germs might outlive soap but not vinegar, baby. I just got back from a 5 hour stress test. I started passing out again. Sheesh. It scares ya to hear the doc say, as he's mopping ya up off the floor, "so...has anyone ever told you you might have a heart condition?" Anyway, I'm pooped so I'll do more readings tomorrow. Gonna rest today. Stuie made raspberry tea and biscuits. I'm so lucky to have him!

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2005 :  1:40:36 PM  Show Profile
Who would not pass out after five hours? Good gravy! I hope you are feeling stronger this evening!

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2005 :  1:48:03 PM  Show Profile
Holy Cow...I hope you get some rest.5 hours seems a bit much!!! What a guy Stuie is... tea and bisquits for m'lady..I love it!!
take care!!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2005 :  4:35:03 PM  Show Profile
You sweeties...the actual test with the drug was only 4 minutes and I couldn't even do that! What a wimp! It's a lengthy process because you go in (at 7:30 am, BLAACH!) and they put an IV in your arm and shoot you full of radioactive stuff that they can see in the machine. Then you spend a half hour laying on a narrow ledge with your arms above your head while an X-ray thingy takes pictures of your heart. Then you go to Cardiology where they administer the drug that stresses your heart (that's where I had the problem). Then you go eat something in the cafeteria so you don't fall over (you can't eat anything from midnight the nite before) and troop back to nuclear medicine where they do the picture thing again. They had to do it twice the second time because something was fuzzy in the pictures. You'd think they were taking pictures of my brain. I'm just grateful they could get me in on short notice before the end of the year. On Sunday, Stuie and I face another $1,000 deductable each in addition to the $1,000 we pay each month plus 80/20. Can you imagine how much this test cost? Whew!

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2005 :  5:55:42 PM  Show Profile
Keep us posted on how you are doing Patricia. Sounds like you had quite a day, but luckily you have hubby there to take care of you. I'll be prayiing for you.

Take care and Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2005 :  11:32:00 PM  Show Profile
Very interesting reading! Patricia, please add me to the end of your list of people to do when you feel much, much better. I'll come up with something wonderful to send to you.

Marcia Ellen --not named after anybody but eternally grateful I wasn't a boy. Not to offend anyone but my mom says I was supposed to be Marvin Eugene. She even made me a Cowboys and Indians quilt. Incidentally, I am also the recipient of an 'angel' child. His name is Cameron Michael and I met him in a dream 20 years before he was born but I didn't consciously recognize him until he was 2.

"I suppose the pleasure of country life lies really in the eternally renewed evidence of the determination to live." Vita Sackville-West

Edited by - Celticheart on Jan 15 2006 4:04:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  08:42:00 AM  Show Profile
Marcia ~ What a wonderful story! My guess is that your Cameron is a part of your soul family whom you have bonded with ages ago. your story reminds me of me and Chrissy, my daughter who is now 30. When I was pregnant with her and thinking of names, I knew it would be one of two, Christina or Carina, but I couldn't settle on one right up to the moment she was born and they showed her to me. It then became clear. "Ah, you're Christina!" I said.

Marcia, please let me know if any of these names are marriage names and if so, how long the marriages lasted. Thanks!

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  09:41:59 AM  Show Profile
OK, next victim on the list is Whimsey Girl:

Whimsey Girl is a very, very old soul. And before I go on, I must explain what I mean by the term "old soul". Most people think it means someone who has lived many lives, but that applies to everyone. We all live countless lives. The Old Soul is one who has learned from those lives and who brings all that experience and wisdom into this one. It has nothing to do with time. It has everything to do with richness of experience and willingness to learn from those experiences. The Old Soul sometimes feels "been there, done that" a lot, although she is never bored with life. She knows there is always more to learn and to experience. She's the one of whom people say, "she was born old", meaning in wisdom, not in sourness.

Whimsey Girl is a rarity even among old souls because she has learned so much and experienced so much, that she doesn't even have to be here. All life is a choice, remember. Usually, we come to this place because it's a great place to learn lessons and gain experience. Occasionally, I come across souls who have gotten everything they need from this plane (Earth)and could have made the choice to go on to the next plane (in evolution of the soul) but have chosen to come back here for the sake of others. It's like she said, OK, I'm done here, but I could make a difference in the lives of the souls who still are working on this one, so I'll go back and help them. This could be one person, several persons, or mankind in general. These are the souls who make a real difference in life, but not necessarily are they those who attract attention.

This means that Whimsey girl has no lessons left to learn. I can hear her now saying, "Ha! My life hasn't been easy!" and that's right, but having no lessons doesn't guarantee an easy life. We can't go through life not learning, anyway. It just means her focus is not on her own development.

This is reflected in several areas of her plan. For one thing, her motivation vibrations is the same as Frannie's and Junebug's - to be everybody's mother. To be of service to everyone, to help others, and to comfort and lavish compassion on others. Like them, she belongs at the heart of a family, and for an occupation, she would be happiest in the helping professions.

Whimsey girl is also the perfect farmgirl, whether or not she has an actual farm of her own. She loves the land, is bonded to growing things and coaxing things from the earth. She's a hard worker and is not afraid to get her hands dirty and get in there and work. She has traditional values and is admired by others for her strength of character. She has an even temper and personality.

She is a leader, although she would rather not be. She would prefer to get things done behind the scenes but keeps being put in positions of leadership because of her original and creative thinking and her willingness to get the job done.

As for her life's purpose, again, her position as an Old Soul comes out. She is here on a spiritual path - I believe as a teacher by example, even though she consciously has probably had no idea of this. Well, she does now! She may not know she is looked up to as a role model, but she is. She quietly goes on her way, leaving places she has been the better for her presence. Truth is important to her. anyone who lies to her is off her list, probably forever. She will dig for answers and is inquisitive. She probably love puzzles and word games and mysteries.

Most important of all is her connection with God. She has a strong one and is closely guided, whether or not she knows that. She should listen to her intuition at all times, because God speaks very clearly to her. She is another one who would be happy in the clergy and I'll bet the idea has crossed her mind more than once. She is closely drawn to nature and sees God everywhere, especially in nature.

Mostly everyone has a Challenge and she is no exception. The Challenge is the one thing that holds us back in every area of our lives until it is overcome. Until our Challenge is overcome, our life's Path (in Whimsey Girl's case, spirituality) cannot express fully. The Challenge differs from the lessons because it covers all areas of life. Whimsey Girl's challenge is addictions. She is such an old soul that this challenge probably won't apply to her personally unless she has chosen it to help someone else by being the afflicted one. Old Souls often do this. They will choose an affliction so that others will have someone to learn from or to help. For instance, for doctors to learn compassion (and other things), there have to be patients to work on. The addiction could also be the problem of someone (s) who life (ves) have impact on hers and she has to deal with them.

From birth to her late twenties, there were probably many spiritual and even mystical experiences for Whimsey Girl. She probably attracted attention, even though she didn't particularly want to. She had an emotional go of it at the same time, lots of emotional highs and lows, maybe even some abuse in one way or another. From then on through the rest of her life, spirituality, walking with God, providing a good example, are the big things. She would favor a home in the country, or in some way, a retreat from the hustle and bustle. Age 27 to about 45 brought many changes, one after another, and she isn't a person who likes change. She much prefers order and stability, so this could have been a challenging time, unless she listened to her guidance, which always is right on. From age 45 to the end of life, the shift is on helping others and maybe even a large writing project will turn up. She will find she has aquired a gift for words and a desire to express herself.

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  11:11:41 AM  Show Profile

This is reflected in several areas of her plan. For one thing, her motivation vibrations is the same as Frannie's and Junebug's - to be everybody's mother. To be of service to everyone, to help others, and to comfort and lavish compassion on others. Like them, she belongs at the heart of a family, and for an occupation, she would be happiest in the helping professions.

I am always befriending people who are a few years younger than me.. I have steered many young 20 somethings towards real estate rather than renting or also helpiong them with an outside perspective on relationships. I have also taken that role from my own mother as I have become the only person she ever comes to for if nothing else venting without any fear of judgement.. so when she tries to turn the roles back and mother me it usually causes some stiffness in the relationship until she needs a shoulder again

Whimsey girl is also the perfect farmgirl, whether or not she has an actual farm of her own. She loves the land, is bonded to growing things and coaxing things from the earth. She's a hard worker and is not afraid to get her hands dirty and get in there and work. She has traditional values and is admired by others for her strength of character. She has an even temper and personality.

I appriciate the perfect comment.. I strive for it because I'm nuts.. one of the only things I took away from my childhood was "if it's to be it's up to me" with the understanding that if it failed so did I. I bust my hump with everything I undertake because I am always trying to prove that
I am not lazy.

She is a leader, although she would rather not be. She would prefer to get things done behind the scenes but keeps being put in positions of leadership because of her original and creative thinking and her willingness to get the job done.

yes you have me pegged there.

As for her life's purpose, again, her position as an Old Soul comes out. She is here on a spiritual path - I believe as a teacher by example, even though she consciously has probably had no idea of this. Well, she does now! She may not know she is looked up to as a role model, but she is. She quietly goes on her way, leaving places she has been the better for her presence. Truth is important to her. anyone who lies to her is off her list, probably forever. She will dig for answers and is inquisitive. She probably love puzzles and word games and mysteries.

this is where it gets tricky. It is because of my love of truth and fact that I am an agnotic/pretty much athiest. I need something gritty that I can hold on to before I can commit myself to it.. I am very faith challenged I guess you can say.. probably because if it's to be and it's up to me to do it there is really no room to put my faith in something that I can't see.

Most important of all is her connection with God. She has a strong one and is closely guided, whether or not she knows that. She should listen to her intuition at all times, because God speaks very clearly to her. She is another one who would be happy in the clergy and I'll bet the idea has crossed her mind more than once. She is closely drawn to nature and sees God everywhere, especially in nature.

My moral compass is very sharp. I do live by example, I am very by the book.. yes THAT book even if I can't believe it I still live by the principles as they have never steered me wrong. My intuition is very good and my concience is very strong.

Mostly everyone has a Challenge and she is no exception. The Challenge is the one thing that holds us back in every area of our lives until it is overcome. Until our Challenge is overcome, our life's Path (in Whimsey Girl's case, spirituality) cannot express fully.

(well ok.. check and mate)

The Challenge differs from the lessons because it covers all areas of life. Whimsey Girl's challenge is addictions. She is such an old soul that this challenge probably won't apply to her personally unless she has chosen it to help someone else by being the afflicted one. Old Souls often do this. They will choose an affliction so that others will have someone to learn from or to help. For instance, for doctors to learn compassion (and other things), there have to be patients to work on. The addiction could also be the problem of someone (s) who life (ves) have impact on hers and she has to deal with them.

The only thing I can think of that is an addiction is the disgusting habit of fingernail chewing.. Sources say I've been doing it sense I was 2 and I have been trying my whole life to quit.. I have never had a problem with anything else that I can think of though.

From birth to her late twenties, there were probably many spiritual and even mystical experiences for Whimsey Girl. She probably attracted attention, even though she didn't particularly want to. She had an emotional go of it at the same time, lots of emotional highs and lows, maybe even some abuse in one way or another. From then on through the rest of her life, spirituality, walking with God, providing a good example, are the big things. She would favor a home in the country, or in some way, a retreat from the hustle and bustle. Age 27 to about 45 brought many changes, one after another, and she isn't a person who likes change. She much prefers order and stability,

Ain't that the truth! My intuition says to go with it. Embrance the thought of moving to Montana, but the more primitive side is digging in her claws and the fight or flight response rears it's ugly head... this old soul must have been planted here for a very long time if it doesn't want to go a measly 5 hours away

so this could have been a challenging time, unless she listened to her guidance, which always is right on. From age 45 to the end of life, the shift is on helping others and maybe even a large writing project will turn up. She will find she has aquired a gift for words and a desire to express herself.

I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to do this for me. If you have any responses to my comments please share them with me. I agree with most of it except perhaps the clergy part but even that rings a little true because those orginizations do tend to provide something for people who are trying to recreate something that is lost.. Which is a huge part of why I steer clear. I prefer to be recognized on my own merits rather than because I agree with one ideology over an other.. which may be neither here nor there but it felt like it needed to be said.

I hope your cold is going away. You seem like you have a real gift.

Bobbi

Happy Wishes!
[/quote]

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  11:26:37 AM  Show Profile
bobbi .. i enjoyed your reading .. and while i have never chewed my fingernails .. i raised two daughter who did! my method of trying to stop them ("trying" being the operative word there!) was to tell them of the 'little reindeer families' that live under our nails .. and how we wouldn't want to eat rudolph and deprive santa of that red nose light to guide him to our home each christmas ..

HA! that DIDN'T work!!

(i've also used the "little reindeer family living in their ears" too when i would catch them digging there!)

so .. next time you wanna' chew on your nails .. chew on this: POOR RUDOLPH!!!

hugs and giggles!

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  11:43:16 AM  Show Profile
Paticia, please take care of yourself, stay in with Stu and eat those biscuits and drink that tea, and keep your feet up. Hope you are feeling better.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  12:16:34 PM  Show Profile
Bobbi, people get so hung up on words and definitions. It's been my experience that people who call themselves "athiests" are really what Stu calls "anti-theists", it's not God (or the Universe or whatever you wanna call it) that they reject, it's religion. Your connection with nature, and what I call "all-that-is" is what I'm talking about when I talk about "spirituality" and that connection is strong in you. Remember, I said you have high principles and it's that which attracts people to you. You could never be "lazy" either. NOt you, first off all because of that "hard work" vibration" and secondly, the same vibration that puts you on your spiritual path also pushes you to perfection in yourself and in others. Also, it is that "leadership, originality, creativity" vibration, which is so strong in you that makes you want to be recognized for your own merits, rather than for agreeing with somebody else's. And I'm glad you brought that up because this is where our pioneers, our inventors, our path-clearers come from. It's an excellent point to make. You're a world changer. Thanks for letting me get to know you. Happy New year!

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  1:02:39 PM  Show Profile
Hehe Frannie! As I was reading your post I was nibbling away.. besides we already smucked out Blitsen on the interstate last week, why not nibble Rudolph down to the quick as well.. Look out deer.. I've got a list too!

B.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  1:39:40 PM  Show Profile
Whimsygirl - you are hilarious. Reindeer alert!!!!

Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  2:05:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Frannie,

There is a lot of interesting stuff going on in this thread! I want to respond to your initial birth certificate name question because Catherine is also an oft-used name in my family - and your name is very similar to my Grandma's!

Grandma = Catherine Frances
Mom = Mary Catherine
me = Catherine Ann

I went by "Katie" for most of my life, switched to "Kate" in college and have finally settled on Catherine since about 22. Born 12/17/73 and my maiden name is Gale but I'm glad it's no longer my last name (people always asked me for my LAST name...I would reply, "I just told you my last name, it's GALE!"). I proudly took it as my middle name after marrying a Mandle..."Mandle like Candle" but nobody can ever seem to spell that right either...

Our first baby is due in just about 2 weeks and we've chosen the name Jackson Thomas Mandle for him - Jackson for his daddy's grandpa and Thomas for my dad. Jack for short. We love family names!

Another neat name thing: I was to be "Daniel" had I been born a boy. My husband, Daniel, was to be "Catherine" had he been born a girl. Both sets of parents finally got their Daniel and their Catherine!

Happy new year all!

Catherine
Go to Top of Page

Linda Houston
True Blue Farmgirl

538 Posts

Linda
Lake Charles Louisiana
USA
538 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  2:06:52 PM  Show Profile
My name of my birth certificate is Linda Louise Houston. Linda is after Linda Darnel, an actress my Mother liked. Louise is after my aunt, Hattie Louise. Houston is Scott Irish, Although I have Pennsylvania Dutch, some french and who know what else !!!!

Here I am in Canjun land and I don not qualify, but it's home !!!!
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  4:25:36 PM  Show Profile
How great to read Bobbi's reading and then her response. So very interesting.

Get well.
Marcia

"I suppose the pleasure of country life lies really in the eternally renewed evidence of the determination to live." Vita Sackville-West

Edited by - Celticheart on Jan 15 2006 4:06:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  4:40:29 PM  Show Profile
Hey Linda.....you qualify! Coming from this "Heinz 57" cajun......All cajuns are mixture of a lot of stuff....just like the cookin'.

This thread continues to be so interesting and uplifting. What a wealth of history and funny stories!

Patricia, you've become one hot farmgal here! What a gift you have. Thank you for sharing it. Also, so glad you're feeling better and I'm praying for ya' about the results of that stress test.

See y'all next year!
Blessings
Catherine
cajungal

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  6:45:47 PM  Show Profile
Cajungal ~ thank you for the good wishes and the lovely compliment. Yep, I'm still hot. It just comes in flashes now.

Love,
P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2005 :  6:53:25 PM  Show Profile
Marcia, I hate to bug you but if you want the reading to be complete, I also need your birth date (you can email me if you want privacy) and also, were you "Marcia Lauhery" or "Marcia Ellen Johnson"? same with the Baden name. Thanks

Again, everybody, it may be a while before I get to everybody. Please have patience. Thanks again.

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2006 :  3:48:33 PM  Show Profile
Luzy's turn! Here we have another old soul. You know, there's a law in the universe that says, "Like attracts like" and this site is a perfect example. All these wonderful women from all over the country attracted to MJF and in general they are very alike in personality.

Luzy loves to bring people together. She likes to do things in partnerships and groups rather than lead the group. She's a great peacemaker and usually finds herself in the middle of everybody's arguments with them wanting her to solve the problem. She'd make a great diplomat. Woo hoo! Luzy for congress!

She's another spiritual lady, with a close connection to God, nature, and helping other people. She likes things peaceful and quiet and if she doesn't have a farm of her own, she at least has to be away from the city to be content. She is another one to whom truth is paramount. Don't lie to Luzy. She'll never trust you again. She probably enjoys embroidery or quilting, and things that have a lot of pieces to fit together. "Why" is always her question.

Luzy is very concerned with the state of the world and tries to help others as much as she can. She's very emotional but she doesn't like to show her emotions. She feels things deeply and can go to extremes with her emotions, but again, she hates for anybody to see her do it. She has a way with words and communication, perhaps writing.

She also has an even personality, no big highs and lows, even and steady. Her one lesson is responsibility (I'm sensing a pattern here, girls!) and so she gets stuck with a lot of it. The lesson here is to see things through to their logical conclusion and not take on more than you can handle.

Now, here's a surprise! Luzy came to this plane at this time to be a businesswoman. In contrast to all her quietness, here we have a lady who likes power and money. A lot. Her Life Path vibration (that tells me what her purpose is)is the same one that used to belong to kings. Back in the day, Luzy would have been king (or queen). We don't have too many job openings for royalty these days, so this vibration has translated it into the most powerful people on earth now - business people.

Luzy probably wants to open a business of her own if she hasn't done so already. She'd be great at it. She has all the tools she would need. At the very least, she should be managing someone else's business. She probably enjoys sports and physical activity (although that spiritual, quiet vibration she has mutes that somewhat). If she does start a business, she would probably want a partner. She's good in partnerships (romantic partnerships, too)

Luzy probably married young and worked hard all through her middle life, combining work with raising a family. These were her two big concerns and work will remain important to her. From age 39 to 48, she went through an artistic period, maybe connected to selling her work? From her middle 50s on, she will find the peace and quiet she wants. Things will slow down, although she will always be working at something. This is a great time to retire to the farm and enjoy her family. Watch finances, as they will tend to slow down, too.

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Birth Certificate Name Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page