Page: of 11

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  08:42:24 AM  Show Profile
Thanks anyhow ladies hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

In Him who made Christmas possible,

Holly

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
Go to Top of Page

lilpunkin
True Blue Farmgirl

368 Posts

Texas
USA
368 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  09:29:53 AM  Show Profile
I have started all my cards and have all of the address on the envelopes. I just need to finish them up and stuff them and they will be on their way. I got my card from Nance when I got home, thank you!
I think we should do this for sure for Valentines! What fun!

lilpunkin

Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away.
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  10:04:23 AM  Show Profile
I received a beautiful card and letter from Julie/willowtreecreek today! Thank you! Home with a sick daughter today and the card perked us up! I LOVE your dogs!
Bonnie

...she is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
Prov 31:10
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KitchenWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Kristina
Santa Fe New Mexico
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  12:57:16 PM  Show Profile  Click to see KitchenWitch's MSN Messenger address
Okay, I'm in! How do I get my copy of addresses? And how do I add myself to the list?

Just let me know, my fingers are itchin'!

Kristina

<i><h6>Live deliberately, simply, abundantly. Remind your neighbors how to thrive.</i></h6>
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  1:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
you know there are a few of you who want to join in. Have one of you start a new one. See what happens you would have to cut if off by the end of the week to get things out. But it would give you that one week for people to join your group

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Dec 05 2006 09:29:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  4:57:32 PM  Show Profile
I got several new cards today..what fun!!! one from Sue (junebug), Liz (leezard) and Susan (bybiddie). What a nice thing to come home to!! Thanks girls!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2006 :  02:45:17 AM  Show Profile
I would like to be on Christmas card list.....Sorry, just saw that list was closed...did not mean to make "waves"

newheart

Love of friends and family makes the world go round..and always a little Chocolate.

margie

Edited by - newheart on Dec 05 2006 02:48:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2006 :  04:37:01 AM  Show Profile
No waves at all Margie, I wish you late comers could join in, but the list was closed sometime ago so there would be ample time, sorry girls! But you could try Sunshines suggestion and start a list of your own? And I posted before, keep your eyes open, we may do this again for Valentines day! I was greeted at the mailbox yesterday with cards from Susan,Nance and Julie!! Love the newsletter Julie, and I LOVE the dogs, we have a English Mastiff that we rescued a few years ago, a dog no one wanted has turned into the biggest baby!! He's such a joy! Thanks girls, the cards sure do make the trip to the mailbox alot better!!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe

Edited by - junebug on Dec 05 2006 04:38:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2006 :  08:09:09 AM  Show Profile
How smart was Julie to put in a newsletter? I loved it--like you, Julie, we don't have kids, but we do have 4 dogs, all rescues. Thanks so much for sharing a bit about yourself with us!

Loving all my cards. Everyday I say to my husband, "got some more farmgirl cards today..." Now he just grunts (jealous, jealous )

Half my lot went into the mail yesteray, gotta get more stamps and the rest will go in today!

J

Just think of all of the roads there are...all of the things I haven't seen....yet.
Go to Top of Page

bybiddie
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

susan
upstate ny
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2006 :  09:04:01 AM  Show Profile
This is such a good idea! How nice to come home to Christmas cards amongst the bills and catalogues! I loved your newsy letter, too, Julie - no children here as well, just a great dane and miss bernie, the rescue dogs, and cats and chickens and me! Your cards have made my holidays so much brighter!

xxx susan

Lovin' my life
http://BizzyHands.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2006 :  10:55:36 AM  Show Profile
I am really enjoying this so much!!! Every card I have received so far has been a treasure!! What a great idea Junebug!

...she is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  05:30:05 AM  Show Profile
I'm SO happy to hear that our mailboxes are getting full of farmgirl cheer!!! That's what it's all about this time of year, sending out extra wishes for happiness! Hugs!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  08:08:32 AM  Show Profile
I've received 7 cards so far. I am hanging them on ribbon at the start of the hallway. I'll take some pics and post on my blog - maybe tonight. Thanksgirls! It has been wonderful!

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

lilpunkin
True Blue Farmgirl

368 Posts

Texas
USA
368 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  09:15:02 AM  Show Profile
I have also received 7 cards to date, and I am loving it. I checked my mail yesterday and I received only cards and 4 of them at that. I love this whole idea!
By the way, I also sent some of my cards out, so farmgirls here they come!

lilpunkin

Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  3:04:46 PM  Show Profile
I got three new cards today...what fun!! Cute ones from Sunshine, Willowtree Julie and Tina! Thanks gals!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  8:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I have received 7 so far I have a card wreath they are going on when it is full I will post a photo of it.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  04:43:02 AM  Show Profile
Can't wait to see those pictures girls!!

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  5:11:52 PM  Show Profile
Every day now for the past week I come home and there are 1 to 4 cards waiting for me! So much fun. I hope mine are making it out there, mailed a few days ago. I have been hanging my cards on our garland that around the entrance into our dining room from the far part of the living room. After we put up the tree this weekend, plan to take photos and post them. Thank you everyone so much, very cute and wonderful cards.

Anne in Portland

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  10:43:33 PM  Show Profile
I got a really cute one from Anne today..thanks so much!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2006 :  04:50:55 AM  Show Profile
A good mail day here, got cards from Liz, Anne and Aunt Jenny! Thanks girls, the cards out numbered the bills, always a good day! lol

Visit me at my blogs:
Go to Top of Page

lilpunkin
True Blue Farmgirl

368 Posts

Texas
USA
368 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2006 :  07:36:53 AM  Show Profile
I have gotten at least one card everyday,sometimes up to 4. I have already sent some of mine out and have some more to send out today. Isn't getting snail mail fun?!

lilpunkin

Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2006 :  11:02:49 AM  Show Profile
Hurray it was a great mail day! I had sunshine, whispering pines(I love the song by Jimmy Horton!) and a soap order from Kay at the Rustic Cottage! Doing the Happy Dance!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2006 :  11:06:42 AM  Show Profile
I think I would like to see that happy dance.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2006 :  11:09:21 AM  Show Profile
HEHEHE

Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2006 :  12:32:08 PM  Show Profile
Hello, ladies. My cards went out today. I can't tell you enough how cheering your cards are to me. It seems that even though I sent out 60 cards (regular mailing to family and friends) I have only gotten two from any of those. Maybe people are not doing cards anymore. I know it is stil leary, though. However, every day I am getting one or more cards from all you farmgirls. I can't tell you enough how I am enjoying all the creative ones and the letters/notes to tell me more about each of you. Thank you. look for mine in your box in a few days time.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Holidays: Previous Topic Christmas card exchange? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page