Author Holidays: Previous Topic Blessings For the New Year Next Topic  

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  02:52:27 AM  Show Profile
I would like to count my blessings for the New Year rather than make resolutions.
My health, my family, my friends, a warm home, food, an employed husband who is loving and generous, gosh there are so many blessings in my life it is hard to list them all.

Do you have time to stop and count your blessings on this New Year's Day?

Happy New Year! May this year be filled with love, hope and joy for all of my Farmgirl Friends!

Abundant Blessings,
Georgann

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/
Thanks for checking out my apron musings!

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  06:13:06 AM  Show Profile
Warm hearts to all in 2007 and beyond. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  07:23:06 AM  Show Profile
Yes, Aunt George, we are blessed too! God,family, and health, home and friends, jobs, the ability to do for others and continue learning. Something beautiful to see each and every day, as long as I remember to look for it!
Happy New Year to all!

O, Come let us adore HIM! www.beequilting.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  09:36:09 AM  Show Profile
Ohhh, what a charming idea!!! I really like this one because it focuses on what we already have and on being content.

Yes, I'll add mine. I'm so blessed by God with the wonderful family I have, with a daughter who's a dear friend and her sweet family; by horses whose intelligence, loyalty and love astound me; by a hubby who lives to grant me every wish of my heart; by a comfy home and terrific neighbors; by good health and great people in my everyday life. Life Is Indeed Good, and I'm so grateful!
Go to Top of Page

lamamama
True Blue Farmgirl

255 Posts

Melanie
CA
USA
255 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2007 :  09:56:18 AM  Show Profile
I am so blessed by my two boys - the treasures of my life. For them I am in deepest gratitude.
To everyone, I send prayers for a healthy, happy, peaceful year - FULL of many farmgirl blessings.
Happy New Year!!

Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2007 :  03:37:01 AM  Show Profile
I'm blessed w/ a wonderful, understanding husband, a full time job w/ benefits, being able to live in the country and roam for miles.
I have just a few friends but w/ whom we share a deep bond.
We are blessed w/ fertile land that ALWAYS produces to excess
I still have two loving parents who will celebrate 40 years of wedded bliss next year
My brother and his fiancee will be married in a few months
Our vehicles run, our bills are paid
Hubby and I are secure in our salvation
A new fur-baby will bless us w/ unconditional love and joy next week
Our tummies are full, and for now, all appliances work and the roof doesn't leak (whoopee!)

Go to Top of Page

vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2007 :  04:04:07 AM  Show Profile
I agree with Georgann and Mary Ann. Being grateful for what we have is a great habit to get into for the new year. Maybe I should do this on a daily basis. Anyway, I'm greatful for the health of my family and pets, a roof over my head, and my comfortable bed which is ready for me if I care to do a swan dive during the day when I need a nap. I'm greatful for the ability to walk, jump, run (ok, to be honest I don't do too much of that).

I'm grateful for the food I prepare and for living in a country where one can voice one's opinions in relative safety. I'm grateful to live in a country where I can choose to worship the God of my beliefs. I'm grateful for a government that while not perfect, is still much better than other countries.

Go to Top of Page
  Holidays: Previous Topic Blessings For the New Year Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page