Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Day of Prayer: TOMORROW...THURSDAY 10/17
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Day of Prayer: TOMORROW...THURSDAY 10/17 Next Topic
Page: of 7

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6628 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6628 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2013 :  8:52:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Mary Jane, what a wonderful gift you have given us.
Hugs,
Debbie

"There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber!"
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  01:52:49 AM  Show Profile
I will be joining in on this very special day of prayer. Thank you for putting it together.
I have always believed prayer is our greatest weapon.
Have a great and blessed day.
Farmgirl #709
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  03:05:01 AM  Show Profile
Oops thank you so much for your kindness MaryJane. Meant to say that when I requested prayer but mind left for a moment.

Thank you all in advance. What a great day it will be!!!

Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9375 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9375 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  03:59:55 AM  Show Profile
Today is the day! I am lifting all these requests in prayer today.
I would ask that you would please add my sister to your prayers today. Some of you know she has cancer and she is in the last stages. It is so very saddening and my heart breaks for her. She is in so much pain now. I was able to spend some time with her this week. She lives in Florida and as bad as she is she traveled from Florida by car to come and see my dad. She is is NY right now making her arrangements for funeral, etc. Then will head home on Friday or Saturday. I really don't know how many days the Lord is going to keep her here but right now she is struggling and could use all the prayers you are willing to say on her behalf. Thanks so much to all of you faithful ladies.

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  04:51:32 AM  Show Profile
Denise - Your sister sounds like such a remarkable woman with such a strong spirit and deep love for her family. It breaks my heart that she is suffering - that all of you are. You are ALL in my prayers. God love and bless her and you, dear friend.

Oh my goodness... MaryJane... Your message and gift took my breath away. I just can't thank you enough for your generosity and kindness. Thank you so, so much. I just love you and your wonderful heart! :) God bless you, your loved ones and everyone at MJF!

I just love ALL of you girls and your wonderful hearts! May God bless you and all of your loved ones, too! :)

You may never, ever know what you all mean to me, but God surely does! Whenever I read your posts or see a message in my inbox from you, I feel so blessed, smile and thank God for you!

Rae, I will be praying for your finances, for sure. I will be praying for all of you, girls, and your loved ones today.

Have a wonderful, blessed day of prayer, ladies. What joy it is to enter into that precious prayer closet of the soul and know your hearts are right there alongside praying, too!

Hugs and love -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Oct 17 2013 04:52:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

FieldsofThyme
Farmgirl Guide & Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader

4928 Posts

USA
4928 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  04:57:59 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Mary Jane! Thank you so much. What a blessing!
Sending up prayer today. Bless you all.

Farmgirl Sister #800

My Family and My Crazy Life: http://pioneerwomanatheart.blogspot.com/
Recycle Art Ideas: http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com/
Our Family Store: http://roosterscrowfarm.blogspot.com/

2011 Farmgirl of the Year
July 2012 Farmgirl of the Month
Farmgirl #800
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  05:39:19 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Mary Jane.....you are the Queen Bee for a reason and I thank you for your generosity to all Farmgirls.
I have a special prayer request. I have been struggling with a family issue. It has left me
so upset. Prayers would be very helpful
Thank you all, my Farm Family.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9375 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9375 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  06:05:18 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you Jenne.

hugs

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9375 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9375 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  06:11:16 AM  Show Profile
Oh Mary Jane I just saw your post, what a sweet thing for you to do. You are so good to us. I just want you to know that in my prayers I am thankful for this forum and that you had the heart to start such a thing. I have met so many kindred spirits and have made many friends.
May God bless you for all you are to us and how you have inspired each of us.

hugs,

Denise
Farmgirl Sister #43

Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  06:12:01 AM  Show Profile
Will be lifting everyone up in prayer today on the forum and the people and furbabies in my life also.Prayers and blessings to everyone.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13639 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13639 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  07:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Heavenly Father,
Right now, at the very moment, I lift up my Farmgirl sisters asking for You to wrap Your arms of Love around each one, drawing them close ... so close they can hear YOUR HEART!!!
THANK YOU!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  08:00:01 AM  Show Profile
Well, Mary Jane, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for your generosity and support and love for all of us.
Today feels like such a special day..that we have the freedom and opportunity to pray for others and our nation. God knows our needs and wants and still hears our prayers. What joy! It is such joy not only to say prayers requests but also many, many prayers of thanksgiving for prayers already answered.
Denise, you are heavy in my heart today and I am lifting your sister, you and your family up to God.
One of the things I am so grateful for is this place...where we all journey and support each other. I am so grateful for my farmgirl friends and community. I want to give a special shout out to Nini. Although we have never met, I have felt drawn to her from the first post of hers that I read. Her faith and wisdom and the love that just pours out of her inspires me daily.
I am so joyously grateful for farmgirls and am praying for all of you today. Big hugs to all, Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13639 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13639 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  08:02:32 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Farmgirl Sisters,
Without going into details, I'd like to ask prayers today for me and issues I'm dealing with and have been for some months.

Thank you so much!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  08:24:54 AM  Show Profile
I pray that all who are lost and alone, find help and compassion as Jesus would bestow. That all who are sick and disabled, our veterans and mentally ill find healing and care as Jesus would give. That all children find love and safety, as Jesus would shelter them. As Jesus would do, that the poor find food and shelter. And as Jesus would wish, that we all find love and compassion for one another no matter our differences and beliefs.

I try to live by his teachings as a wise and compassionate man. That I find humility and render service to my fellow man and beasts of this earth. My ways are simple, but I give them with my heart.

And in all things, live as Jesus would ask you to live.

Though I am stuck at home with my handicaps, I will find an RAOK to give.
I ask only that you pray for my father in his illness and depression that he find comfort and peace.
I will pray for all of you to find comfort and aid in your many issues in life.

Hugs to all of my sisters.

Thank you all so much

Blessings

You must do the thing you think you cannot do
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Annika
Farmgirl & Sister #13

http://thegimpyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://pinterest.com/annikaloveshats/

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6628 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6628 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  08:31:10 AM  Show Profile
Goodmorning Farmgirl Sisters~

I am keeping all my farmgirl sisters in my prayers today as well as my family that all our lives will be blessed, and our struggles few.
My RAOK for the month has been helping a widow friend of ours who is in her 70's, she lost her husband two years ago and still struggles with loneliness. We help her do things around her house that she can not do, my hubby is very handy, and just spend time with her as often as we can to help her ease her loneliness. She is a very special woman so it has been a joy getting to know her and being there when she needs us.
Have a beautiful, relaxing and peaceful day my sisters.
Hugs,
Debbie

"There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber!"
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Oct 17 2013 08:32:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  08:47:03 AM  Show Profile
MaryJane,

Thank you for such a sweet surprise and blessing. You have such a generous and giving heart. Thank you for all that you do and for this wonderful place that you have created for us like-minded girls :)

Judy and Jenny,

Thank you for your hearts to serve one another and bring us together for such a special time of caring, loving and lifting up each other and our cares to our Heavenly Father.

Farmgirls,

Thank you for who you are and making this such a special place contributing love and encouragement to each other.

Ladies, you are all in my prayers for the Lord to bless your lives and take care of each individual need and desire. I know that so many of you are hurting both physically and emotionally, I ask the Lord to grant you healing and peace in your hearts. I ask for Him to give those that need direction, the wisdom and direction that they need. For those that need provision, I ask that the Lord would bless you and take care of your needs. And for those with family issues I ask that the Lord would restore families, heal families and draw them closer to the Lord and each other.

Ladies, the Lord knows what is going on in everyone's lives so I lift you all up to Him. May He bless you abundantly.

Prayer us such a powerful and awesome thing. And a privilege too! Be encouraged girls! I love you!

Farmgirl Sister #5392

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7625 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7625 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  08:47:21 AM  Show Profile
I am praying that that the homeless can find themselves a good home and that our military keeps safe and can come home soon. I pray that our Government can come to some kind of good agreement that is good for all the people of our Country.

My RAOK is working with the church that I go to Bible study with is working on gathering for the poor, things such as socks, and personal items along with collecting food.

Prayers for everyone as well.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  09:43:14 AM  Show Profile
Judy, thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of this beautiful experience.

I cannot put into words how much the Sisterhood has meant to me over the years. There are so many kind, selfless, caring women out there that I would never have the chance to encounter in all my life. It makes me feel like home when I'm here, and the knowledge that the Forum is always available when life throws it's curveballs, is a comforting feeling. The women, the stories, the kindness, the prayers, the advice, the actions, the talents.... it's inspiring and wonderful. My heart is filled with love.

I offer my prayers to all of my sisters. I love you all.

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348
Little Henhouse on the Island

Keep reading. Keep learning. Keep loving. Keep giving. Keep smiling. Keep listening. Keep forgiving. Keep praying
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  09:48:03 AM  Show Profile
Praying today and everyday for all of my dear farmgirl sisters, and all of the needs they bring to our Lord.
I pray that we can all feel the love and warmth of each other's kindness and find comfort during times of difficulty in our lives.
This is indeed a very special forum full of amazing women, and I feel Blessed to be part of all of you!

Thank you so much MaryJane for your kind RAOK of a year's membership.
It is because of you, that we are all here, together, helping each other and standing beside one another during difficult times, and sharing our joys with each other. You are an inspiration to us all.

Hugs and Blessings to all,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5154 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5154 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  09:53:04 AM  Show Profile
Judy, I would like to Thank you also, for inviting me! I am so thankful for the opportunity to join everyone here in prayer today!

Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  10:05:34 AM  Show Profile
I hate asking this question but what is a ROAK? I have not heard this term before.Thanks in advance.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

whispering pines
True Blue Farmgirl

428 Posts

patricia
sedro woolley wa
USA
428 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  10:11:48 AM  Show Profile
I will be praying for all of your needs. Please pray for my husband and myself as he is still recovering from his stroke. He has come a long way and has a long way to go. God has been so good to us, he has a plan for our future. Thank God for all of you for your prayers you are truly blessed!

"It's not what I do, but how I do it!"~Mae West~
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  10:19:01 AM  Show Profile
You have brought me to tears, as I read the posts & feel Gods presence so strong. I really need to feel that today and thank you all.

May God bless you all & bring this country back to him. We so need our loving God!

Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  10:27:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi Linda,
RAOK is short for Random Act of Kindness.
It need not be anything elaborate, but something that you feel will brighten someone else's day or bring them hope etc.
Blessings to all,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2013 :  10:33:17 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Laurie for explaining that. I have heard the term but I guess I didn't recognize the abbreviation for it. I feel so silly now. I try to do that anytime I have an opportunity and I love doing it.

Still praying throughout the day for all the farmgirls here and all the request. I am so glad to be a part of this thread. God is so good.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Day of Prayer: TOMORROW...THURSDAY 10/17 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page