Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic
Page: of 15

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  5:11:52 PM  Show Profile
Thank you my sweet SS. I got the card and the cross stitch snowflake today. Very lovely and perfect for us as we don't really get any snow here. You have so much going on right now and I really appreciate you taking the time to think of me. Thank you!!!

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Karlee2147
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Karla
White City OR
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  5:32:37 PM  Show Profile
I received another really special package from my secret sister today. For some reason when I try to post pics they do not show up :(. But she sent me a lovely valentine glass, some fun teas, a snowman filled with my favorite anything carmel, and sour apple yummmm. Also a lovely vintage quilt pattern, this is so much fun.

To answer some of her questions, I love to quilt especially applique and some of my favorite patterns are Buggy Barn and anything with moose. I live in the city but am hoping to get out to the country soon. I travel a lot for work for Nurse Practitioner studens so enjoy reading and hand work, also work 1-2 days a week in a clinic providing care to patients and teaching classes on health. Am loving doing craft items too. Love to camp and just enjoy life.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  08:14:56 AM  Show Profile
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone, I hope you have a beautiful day.
I love all of your gifts all of our SS are being so thoughtful to one another.
Catherine thank you family for me I appreciate them intercepting your package and scratching out the return address so your SS stays a secret until it is time for her to reveal herself to you. She ask me to tell you another package is on the weay!
Hugs to all,
Debbie

Happiness is a warm fire at 9000 feet.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  09:39:17 AM  Show Profile
Happy Valentines Day to all my Farmgirl Sisters! Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  10:41:02 AM  Show Profile
THANK YOU!!! To my Wonderful Secret Sister. Received my awesome Valentine package from you.
The book, its exactly what I like to read, and I don't have it!! My husband kept trying to
take off with my candy, but I told him I would share, my towel will get hung on my oven door
for all to see! And thank you for the paper doilies. You are just the BEST!!
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  11:16:53 AM  Show Profile
Happy Valentines Day to me; from my MJF Sweet Secret Sis! Today in the mail I received a great box of goodies containing different chocolaes including a hot cocao mix, some fabric and laces for my dollmaking, a dolla stand, wiggly eyes for dollmaking, iron on transfers for doll faces, and a nice note; thank you secret sis I cant wait to find out who you are as you are awesome!
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  12:38:14 PM  Show Profile
I just received a wonderful box of goodies. I can't wait to get started on the book, the chocolate is so yummy, I love the socks and the cards. The hot chocolate is perfect as the temperature is supposed to be around 2 degrees later. The journal is so pretty, I will be using the pin box to keep my extra pins in. Thank you so very much for making my day. I needed a pick me up and this was perfect.

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  12:45:57 PM  Show Profile
Happy Secret Sisters, I love you all.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  12:59:13 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Sister. Your Heart banner
arrived today. A perfect surprise for Valentines
Day! Thank you so very much. they look great, as you can
see.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

Let all that you do, be done in love. I Corinthians 16:14
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  2:48:23 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my sweet secret sister I got a nice pkg today with valentine tissues some candies and an adorable dainty valentine doorknob pillow hanger. Too cute. I would be happy to post pics of my quilts for you to see. Thanks for asking.

love to all
Malena
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  5:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Happy Valentines Day Farmgirls!

My Secret Sister sent me the most thoughtful package filled with things that are just perfect for me...pocket-sized pens and pencils, seed packets (!), a bird calendar, a paper set with birds and blooms, a Hawaiian scented air-freshener, and best of all, a box of chocolate-scented candles that look like a box of assorted chocolate candies! Thank you for thinking of me and for being so thoughtful...what you sent is perfect! Sorry I've been slow to respond; I've been traveling and sick, so I am behind on things right now, even fun things like opening packages. Many thanks for the great gifts!

Warmly,
Pam

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

BarnHeart
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Autumn
New Albany IN
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  05:51:32 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Secret Sister, for the thoughtful card and notepad! I am always looking for paper in my purse, and the notepad is the perfect size. So sweet!!!

I love wool! Visit my website at www.heartfeltwool.com to see my creations!
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaGirl
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Diane
Hermitage Arkansas
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  06:45:21 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much to my Secret Sister for the Valentine Sweets, Tazo Tea, Red specialty embroidery thread, and ADORABLE crocheted cupcake pin cushion. Love, Love the gifts...Thank you and Happy Valentine’s day!! (picture added soon)

Sister 4595 loves to Smile, Laugh & Giggle!
~Creative Stitching at Sweet Bay Magnolia~
http://dianedoodles.blogspot.com/

Edited by - MagnoliaGirl on Feb 15 2013 06:47:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  12:49:29 PM  Show Profile
Another month - another gift to your SS or card. Make someone happy!! Love you guys for all the effort you are all putting into making this SS swap a success.

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  11:54:49 PM  Show Profile
I got a FABULOUS PKG. from my Secret Sister yesterday. Will try to post pictures tomorrow.
Whomever you are...you know the kind of things I love...are you hiding in my closet or
something??? LOL

Hugs and Squishies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1249 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1249 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  3:58:27 PM  Show Profile
Hello and thank you to my great Secret Sister, I received your package and what a treat it was when I opened it. My very first Dotee Doll. Does she have a name or do I get to name her. Thank you so much. And all the other wonderful things I received a vintage postcard,a handmade sewing kit (so cute) with things inside. A cute little note book, some confettie and a really cute rubber stamp ( how did you know that I love to rubber stamp. I have a scrapbook room with lots of stamps but I do not have that one. Thank you Secret Sister for making my day brighter.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  3:12:56 PM  Show Profile
There is yet another SS out there who felt I needed a Valentine Gift. Let me tell you though that my picture does not do it justice. It is a beautiful red velvet journal with a rhinestone heart on the front of it with beautiful silver edge lined paper. So beautiful, thing is I have been keeping a journal since the 1980's and I try to buy a new one every January for the New Year, and I had not found one this year that I truly liked, well now I have one. So whoever the Secret Sister is thank you for making me feel so special just as all the other Sisters do, all of you make me feel so special and I am so happy I decided to hostess the swap along with Joan. So thank you all so much for being so wonderful and special, all of you are the greatest!
Hugs
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2013 :  9:04:49 PM  Show Profile
I love that heart dotee that your SS sent to you Sherry she is so cute.
Your journal will be filled with many happy thoughts Debbie.
This is so much fun.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  08:30:01 AM  Show Profile
My Secret Sister is so clever. I received from her a DVD for the movie The Notebook. Have not see it. Also, Movie popcorn, popcorn seasoning, valentine box of candy, a very cute card, red earrings, and a beautiful small vase. The vase did not survive the trip too well. It was broken in several places. I am already repairing it. Such a pretty scene on the vase. I can fix it. We MJF farm girls can fix anything with gorilla glue, baleing wire, duct tape, WD-40 and a little love. Don't you agree? I am looking forward with my husband to movie night with all those goodies. I think that is such a good idea (Movie Night) that I am going to do that with some of my friends' birthday. I will post a picture when the vase is totally restored. Thanks again to my sweet Secret Sister.

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  10:01:38 AM  Show Profile
Sounds like your going to have a nice movie and popcorn from your SS. Have Fun, and good luck with the vase. waiting to see it.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  12:53:52 PM  Show Profile
Hope all our Secret Sisters are doing well and having fun, any problems, or concerns continue to let us know.
Have a beautiful week everyone.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1418 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1418 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  11:31:27 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister - I opened my mailbox today...and I was delighted to see a package labelled SS Mail for me :) I was so excited! I opened it right away...and I absolutely love it. The dragonfly is beautiful, and I absolutely love the adorable owl tin. I'm so sorry I can't take pictures to share with you all...we do things pretty old-fashioned around here with no fancy cell phones either :) But, thank you I feel so special :) Joyce
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  2:34:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Sister,
Received 3 postcard today, my you do get around. Jamaica, Haiti and the Cayman Islands. Must be a cruise, have been to the Caymans but never the other 2. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time and I can't believe you thought of me while on vacation, how blessed I am having you as my secret sister. Thank You secret sister and many hugs!

Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2013 :  7:32:57 PM  Show Profile

Thank you my sweet secret sister for this fun movie night.

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  10:42:01 AM  Show Profile
WOW! What fun you will have on movie night. Great idea Secret Sister.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page