Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic
Page: of 15

Big Shanty Farm Chick
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Sandra
Griffin GA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  3:47:40 PM  Show Profile

Not sure if the image posted.
Dear secret sister,
I want to thank you for the dish detergent dress and jelly beans. I am attempting to post the picture. Hope it comes through. My internet was down last weekend when I got the gift and work is crazy all week for me.
Thanks again,
Sandy Monk

Living in the city. Blueridge Mountains in the not too far distance. It will do for now.
Go to Top of Page

Momofseven
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Melinda
Elliottsburg pennsylvania
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  4:11:36 PM  Show Profile
My sincere apologizes to my secret sister for not posting before now. I received a beautiful card and gift card for my favorite store for my birthday. Thank you so much. Now to find the right time to use it. LOL
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  4:31:59 PM  Show Profile
Joey,
I will try to Post a picture if I can get my camera and computer to work together. Other wise I have made others if you go to the Dotee doll swap for January, I have one on there, her name is Polly Mae. My swap partner there posted hers and mine for us both.
I will try though. Ok I am going to post it, everything seems to be working. so here goes the little Marygold will be there momentarily.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Feb 09 2013 7:06:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  05:33:56 AM  Show Profile
Oh, my secret sister sent me another wonderful package with lots of goodies in it. Thank you so much sweet secret sister. As soon as I can I will post a picture. I am having some problems with doing it.

Hugs,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

Farm Hen
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Shannon
Salmon Idaho
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  06:22:06 AM  Show Profile
My card with mail art(I quite like this) and a big dark CHOCOLATE candy bar arrived the same day as a package filled full. An apron made from the front of jeans sooooo stinking cute! Dunkin Dounut coffee(I buy this as a treat) A Rooster sign, Glass Rooster, A journal to write in! Was amazed she could hit so perfect with only the answers to the questions! My husband always stands over my shoulder also amazed. He thinks you might know me!!
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  1:15:19 PM  Show Profile
Oh girls, the gifts are so nice, I love checking in and seeing what everyone has received. Everyone have a great day.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  10:44:24 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Joey

Malena, this is one of the first spirit doll I did. This was a commissioned piece. The bride loved the Buconeers football team but the groom loves the Dolphins so I put them together in one doll. They are a Christian family and she had breast cancer, hence the charms. there is alot of symbolism and especially so with my commissioned pieces. I have sold some place spirit dolls as well-like a doll from Florida, California, Oregon, etc. I still do alot of commissioned pieces thru word of mouth. I make angel dolls in the same spirit. It is all done by hand-designed, sewed and beaded by me. It relaxes me and I really enjoy making them.
I'd love to see what you've done. One of the things I love the most about this forum is learning from others. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  10:50:15 PM  Show Profile
Sorry. Really not sure what happened here.
Darlene, your dotee doll is adorable! Thanks for sharing. Joey

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  05:06:32 AM  Show Profile
Thank you again Secret Sister.

Hugs,

Nancy

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  05:07:02 AM  Show Profile
Thank you again Secret Sister.

Hugs,

Nancy

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  05:10:14 AM  Show Profile

Thanks again.

Hugs,

Nancy

Go to Top of Page

KatTylee
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Katrina
Mitchell Nebraska
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  11:55:39 AM  Show Profile

Me oh my! She spoiled me. Secret Sister you knew I was about to run out of coffee and you saved my bacon. :) What a cute dishcloth and yummy chocolate. Mmmmmm... That won't last long. Nor will the kid goodies. We'll need lots of energy from our goodies for our move. Thank you, thank you. I can wait to put my cute house stuff into the new house. :) :) I do hope this picture does justice. My cell phone isn't always reliable.

Kat

~"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
— Oscar Wilde~

Farmgirl Sister #3214

http://lazymomgardener.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  2:49:41 PM  Show Profile
To my sweet Secret Sister - we just returned from a short vacation, and when we got our "stack" of mail there was a box from you! In it was some real special Valentine's Day goodies! Two cute tea towels, have them hanging on my stove, a lovely set of Vintage looking note cards - love those :)! Some yummy chocolates and a cute heart that will hang on my kitchen cabinet knob. Loved the Valentine card too! You are really spoiling me - love it all.
Happy Valentines Day to you and hope it's very special, just like you!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  3:08:25 PM  Show Profile
Nice gifts everyone, thank you for sharing the photos with us.
So, Ruth how was the cruise and where did you go, I know you and hubby had a lot of fun, can not wait to hear all about it.
Hugs,
Debbie

Happiness is a warm fire at 9000 feet.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

BlackRabbit
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Tina
Dallas PA
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  4:29:02 PM  Show Profile  Send BlackRabbit a Yahoo! Message
Thank you secret sister,
I absolutely love the gifts you got me! love love love! Soon as i receive your name I would be glad to draw you something pretty. and i loved the little glittery hearts on my letters. I hope I do get to have some tea with you. I have never had rose tea, so I'm pretty excited to try it. I hope to get some pictures to everyone soon. thank you muchly!

live life with no regrets
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  05:03:03 AM  Show Profile
Yipee!! My wonderful package arrived yesterday. I will post pics later of the sweet contents of that package.

I was given a heads up that the package may have the real return address and to ignore it. I told my family to intercept all my mail and black out with a marker the return address on my package. They did! So, Secret Sister, your secret is still safe!!!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  09:51:20 AM  Show Profile
Debbie and joan keep up the great work and thank you so much for hosting this
Go to Top of Page

blessedhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Tina
West Virginia
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  10:15:22 AM  Show Profile
I received a Valentine's package from my SS yesterday! She sent me a card, Valentine's heart socks,a 6pk. of Reese's hearts(YUM!...sharing with my family because we all love these.), 2 Valentine's towels, and the sweetest Valentine's banner that said "Be Mine". Thanks for everything Secret Sis! You are really making this special for me. :) I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day,too!

~Tina

My main blog~ http://frontierhome.blogspot.com

My food blog~
http://mysimplenorthernkitchen.blogspot.com

Psalm 62:5~ Find rest, O my soul, In God alone; my hope comes from him.
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  1:25:00 PM  Show Profile
I received a Valentine goody box from my super secret sister. A nicely made bed warmer, oh how nice that's going to feel. Starbucks peppermint cocoa, which is going to be so yummy. A hallmark date book and some cherry kisses, a few went missing before the picture was able to be snapped. Last but not least a really cute homemade secret sister card. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you my secret sister you have made my day wonderful.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  3:17:16 PM  Show Profile
Wowsie Girls...Everyone is doing a great job sharing the Pictures of your goodies. I know that
I am always lurking to see what everyone is getting in their mail. I get just as excited for
for you as I do for myself. LOL

Hugs and Squishies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  3:42:48 PM  Show Profile
Oh my just got my Valentine gift from my sister sister today..Thank so much for all the goodies. card charms,note pad,tin-tiques, flowers for scrapbooking, m & m milk chocolate, little heart candles, handmade dolies.
Thank you again for the lovely Valentine Gifts. secret sister. Can not wait to see who you are:)

I Thessalonians 5:16,17
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Deb-farmgirl sister #462
http://sunflowercritters.blogspot.com/
Be like a Sunflower, Turn your Face to the Son.
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  4:55:54 PM  Show Profile
I just love coming to the "Farm" to hear and see all the wonderful gifts that are being sent and received. Secret Sisters are the best Thanks so much to our super hostesses with the mostest :) !
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  5:54:26 PM  Show Profile
I have received a nice bit of springtime from my secret sister. Thank you for the vase and silk flowers to brighten my bookshelf :)

Posted in the other thread a while back...sorry. Will post here in the future.

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marketwoman45/sets/72157627628326507/
Go to Top of Page

Devongal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Vanessa
Okehampton Devon
United Kingdom
104 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  10:35:07 PM  Show Profile
I think its a lovely idea and all the gift are obviously so cherished)I so want o start doing swaps etc but it will have to wait a month or so when I have a little more time on my hands to spare.Trying to cram in as much painting decorating and sewing as I can before my vacation next month, then I cant wait to get started :)

So much to do, so little time :)
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  2:59:43 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to the Sweet SS who did not sign her name and send me the sweet Valentine Post card, I love getting farmgirl mail:-)
Thank you to Joan and Darlene for thinking of me and sending such sweet gifts and cards, all the SS's are so special.
Hugs,
Debbie

Happiness is a warm fire at 9000 feet.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page