Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic
Page: of 15

MtnGrlByTheBay
True Blue Farmgirl

171 Posts

Erin
Lexington Park MD
USA
171 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  05:00:40 AM  Show Profile

THANK YOU! I've never had Godiva Chocolates before! Can you guess which one I ate first?

^^^I'm a RidgeRunner, and will always feel best when surrounded by the PA mountains.^^^

www.lastlapgang.com
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  10:42:54 AM  Show Profile
My goodness I received a wonderful box of goodies. The puzzle is great I love it. The little pots of flowers can't wait to plant the flowers. Too much snow for now. The book just great. All the other gifts too wonderful too many to mention. Everything is just perfect. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.
Hope everything with you is good. Can hardly wait to see who you are.

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  10:47:50 AM  Show Profile
Picture did not post for some reason.Trying again.

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  11:09:02 AM  Show Profile

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  11:12:18 AM  Show Profile
You sure did hit the jackpot Marilyn, like Christmas in February. Enjoy your treasures from your SS.
Hugs,
Debbie

Happiness is a warm fire at 9000 feet.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Feb 23 2013 10:16:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2013 :  12:03:51 PM  Show Profile
I agree, oh my what a bunch of wonderful goodies you have received Marylyn. Enjoy

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  06:45:26 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much my SS. You are so thoughtful. I love the sampler kit, the oven mitt(I actually needed one desperately) and adorable Susan Branch photo book and the pink dish towel. You made my day!!!!

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2013 :  10:54:00 PM  Show Profile
That really is nice Joan. I love the pattern on your oven mitt. That is garlic isn't it?
hugs

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2013 :  05:07:50 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Secret Sister, you are wonderful. I just received the nicest package from you for my birthday. Wow! Thank you so much. The fabric, needles, thread are perfect for my doll making. I will post a picture so everyone can see what a generous and sweet person you are.

Hugs,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2013 :  05:38:56 AM  Show Profile

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2013 :  6:04:43 PM  Show Profile
Everyone is getting such nice things. I'm so glad I joined in. It makes me feel wonderful just to see all the things everyone has received and how caring Mary Jane Farm Girls are to each other.

Lavender Rose
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1418 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1418 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  07:00:26 AM  Show Profile
Oh thank you thank you thank you to my secret sister! I got spoiled...AGAIN!! I was so excited to see the package today for me :) I have a complete fetish with aprons and love love to wear them, own them etc. and collect them too! So, my Valentine Apron was perfect :) I love the sweet wooden heart as well - fits my decor perfectly in my home, thank you again, I feel very spoiled :) :)
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  11:09:12 AM  Show Profile
Oh SS I got a really nice surprise in the mail today and I will post it as soon as I put it in the computer. It was lovely, I really like the little yellow flower that you can stick anywhere. The postcards of Bavaria how neat, I have never seen pictures of Bavaria before. I love them. The beads, at first I thought they were a candy, they are really beautiful and they look like tiny sparkly Easter eggs so I do think they would work on an Easter Dotee. Thank you. I love my drawing tablet, and I will use it for my Zentangles thanks!
Zentangling is a lot of fun for me and relaxing.
Oh SS I love the quilled card you did that is so nice. Beautiful work, oh yeah and thank you for the gloves I will use them really soon and I really needed some new ones. the picture is at the bottom.
Thank you so much.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus..

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Feb 25 2013 11:31:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

MrsTracy
True Blue Farmgirl

145 Posts

Tracy
Beaufort South Carolina
USA
145 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  12:08:11 PM  Show Profile
To my SS!!! Thank you SOOOO much for my special goody box, I absolutely LOVE them! And the earrings....I LOVE dream catcher earrings!!!

Thank you for the sweet post card, you really understand, thank you!

Aspiring Titus II and Proverbs 31 Lady.

Aspiring Titus II and Proverbs 31 Lady.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2013 :  12:16:48 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Tracy. Everyone seems happy and so full of joy for/with their Secret Sisters, Joan and I are so thrilled, as we love happy farmgirl Secret Sisters.
Thank you everyone for making this so much fun.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2013 :  07:56:05 AM  Show Profile
what lovely gifts we are all receiving and what a great job you gals are doing also.

Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  3:03:49 PM  Show Profile
Just checking to see if I can post as I have heard from a couple SS that they have been having problems posting.
Take Care and have a wonderful evening everyone.
Hugs
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2013 :  09:12:13 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,
What a blessing you are. A wonderful box was delivered by my mailman yesterday with so many goodies! A beautiful teacup pincushion, which now has found a place of honor on my cutting table, a jar of buttons that will be added to my collection, you can never have 2 many buttons! A cute pad of sticky notes that is oh so perfect, since I add to my stash every chance I get, candy which my husband had opened before I could even get the picture taken(he can sniff out a farmgirl package faster than I can say whats in the mail), a piece of fabric that I just love and it is perfect for the back of a mugrug I just finished embroidering and a beautiful card with a magazine subscription attached to it. I have never seen that mag before so I am excited to start getting it. Thank You so much Secret Sister, I am really getting anxious to discover your identity and to get to know you better. I am so happy you have been having good family things happening lately and it sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. Many Hugs!!!
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2013 :  12:18:34 PM  Show Profile
Yay, another month of incredible thoughtfulness! If there is anything Debbie and I can do for you gals, please let us know.

Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

Karlee2147
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Karla
White City OR
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2013 :  10:41:23 AM  Show Profile
Received a wonderful package from my secret pal. A betty boop mug she knows me well, and three novels by one of my favorite authors Cynthia Woodsmall. With a bit of tea also so a great way to start the day with tea in betty boop and a novel. Thank you so much
Karla
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2013 :  2:57:02 PM  Show Profile
Sweet Secret Sister, Your Spring has sprung package arrived today, the package was open a little and bulging, but I think everything you sent was in there. A pretty Tea Towel was holding everything else :), some great flower seeds (can't wait to get out in the garden!) chickie napkins, too cute, little Spring Bunny clothespins, sweet little butterfly magnets, Spring glitter stickers,M. E. stickers (soo cute). An Easter Basket embellishment kit, that will be fun to use and display. Thanks so much for such a fun filled Springy Surprise. Now when I finish cleaning house, I can decorate for Spring - Yay.
Love it all :)
Big Hugs,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2013 :  6:27:59 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much to my sweet secret sister who sent me the most delightful birthday package this past week. In it were many treasures such as a vintage band-aid tin full of sweet buttons, a sillouette crafting book a dish cloth and a scrubby with a bar of soap inside (both were the prettiest variegated pink yarn and a very nice card and note and also a sterling silver cuff bracelet that was gorgeous. You must know me as well as anyone or you are a great guesser because cuffs are my favorite and I wear one every day of my life switching back and forth between the 3 or 4 that I had so now I have another one to add to my collection. I apologize for not posting quicker. I started a new job last week and had to commute 2 hours each way last week to the city for training so I didn't get much accomplished last week. City driving is not my favorite thing to do..I'm a hillwomp kind of gal who hasnt hardly left my house for years so there was more than a little anxiety involved but I made it. Yay! It was delightful to come home and find some fun mail to brighten my day.

This week I only have to drive 30 minutes each way so I am actually happy to go to work. Love the new job and really love that I can be part of helping people have better lives when they might otherwise not get to have the same quality of life. Seeing the children be able to function in ways they could'nt before is an awesome thing.

Secret sisters are the greatest aren't they?

Love to you my dear friend and to all have a great week.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2013 :  6:39:32 PM  Show Profile
Happy, Happy Birthday Malena. We hope it was wonderful.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2013 :  10:45:51 PM  Show Profile

With my trip to Seattle to visit my Grand-daughters and then coming home to find my husband
had fallen while I was gone and broke 3 ribs (didn't go to the dr. or hospital even though I
told him to) so he developed heart trauma and Pneumonia....Anyway, I didn't get a chance to show off my
Beautiful Valentine Pkg. from my Secret Sister. Oh, my goodness Dear Heart you certainly have
me pegged right (no pun intended). I LOVED EVERYTHING...SO VICTORIAN...WHICH IS MY PASSION.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart...I adore everything you have sent me so far. YOUR THE BEST!!!

Hugs, Smiles and Squishies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 06 2013 10:49:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bushel n Peck
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Tracy
Truly MT
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2013 :  09:23:20 AM  Show Profile
Antother big THANK YOU to my secret sister!i love the chicken cup and coaster! The tea is wonderful too! There is still snow and below freezing temps here, I am sooooooo ready for spring! the verse on the cup and coaster reads " day breaks, cockerel crows, shiny feathers, scratchy toes". So cute!

my blog: http://bushelnpeck.blogspot.com

my doTerra essential oils online store:
http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/tracyajohnson/

I sing because I'm happy; I sing because I'm free!
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches over me.

Edited by - Bushel n Peck on Mar 07 2013 09:26:13 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page