Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic
Page: of 15

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  4:25:59 PM  Show Profile
I almost burned supper because I got distracted.... a good distracted. My hubby came in with the mail and said, "Here's a box that says 'Secret Sister Mail'". I swiped it out of his hands and opened it. Oh my! The wonderful aroma of spearmint comes wafting out and my eyes see cheerful yellow flowers on stationary, note pad, emery boards and clothespins. The sweet aroma was coming from a spearmint soap...smells wonderful!!.

Then I spot the packets of seeds! Perfect timing for my garden. And, of course, again a beautiful card. I love all of it.

Thank you, Secret Sister!!!

I'll post pictures later. :)

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  8:58:51 PM  Show Profile
I bet that did smell good, Spearmint is a good smell.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Nana Shirl
True Blue Farmgirl

352 Posts

Shirley
Kit Carson Colorado
USA
352 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2013 :  07:44:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Nana Shirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Farmgirls!! I have enjoyed reading all about your SS!! How blessed you all are!! I can see where there is a bond unlike any other..We all cherish a time that once was and are trying to keep our bond alive in this crazy world..It takes such a little thing, a treasure shared, a kind word..just sweet simplicity..a genuine caring..the heart of a farmgirl..Blessings girls..Shirl

You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

BlackRabbit
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Tina
Dallas PA
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2013 :  10:20:57 AM  Show Profile  Send BlackRabbit a Yahoo! Message
Thank you very much secret sister!I was bringing my boyfriends family dog out chip, the cha-weenie a.k.a. the mexican hot dog and was on my way to the mailbox. When I got there, oh boy!Inside was a lovely green box addressed to me that was very exciting. Inside were some lovely little treasures. Some homemade jams,a box of peeps, bunny ears(so cute), a bag of beef jerky already half gone ;), a beautiful pink scarf (my favorite gift),2 candles that smell divine,a box of organic mac and cheese, and some origami paper. boy am I getting spoiled thank you secret sister!

live life with no regrets
Farmgirl#4511
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2013 :  10:46:43 AM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister, I have tried to post a picture to show everyone the cute basket you sent me however, it will not post. Soooooooooooo thank you so much for the great treasures you sent me. Way too many to mention but all things I will be needing on our vacation we are taking next month. The cup you sent is great I love it and the tea my goodness so many kings, Love the giant egg it is just too cute. Thank you again for everything you sent you are really great. I am looking forward to finding out who you are.

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2013 :  12:24:43 PM  Show Profile
Sisters, it seems with everything going on here at home I have forgotten to acknowledge birthdays, I am truly sorry for that.
Our March Birthdays were, Marlee, 3/13, Erin Cole, 3/16, Wendy Vece, March 25th,and Jenne Frederick, March 30th, Happy Birthday to each of you I hope your day was special.
Our April Sisters are, Tina Shillington, 4/2 and Darlene Ricotta, 4/20, Happy Birthday to you girls as well.
And to any sisters who chose not to add there birthday's on your information sheets Happy Birthday to you as well.
Our birthday's are special as they are ours and no one else, so I hope everyones, hopes, wishes and dreams come true.
Hugs,
Debbie

Happiness is a warm fire at 9000 feet.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2318 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2318 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2013 :  3:00:54 PM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister,
You really know how to brighten my day. This lovely package came and each present was wrapped so pretty! A beautiful new spring apron, which will be worn tomorrow, I love the pockets on this, made out of a vintage table runner. A new dish drainer quilt, which was very much needed, I have one I made a few years ago, but it isn't always dry when I need it again, I love the little bunny clothespin you attached to it, thinking I might have to steal that idea! A beautiful journal, which is just the right size to pop into my purse. And some yummy chocolates, that have survived hubby so far. You sound so busy SS with grands and great-grands, but don't they keep us young! We too attend as many events as we can of ours and it is so much fun. Happy Easter Secret Sister and Thank You for the delightful package. I can not wait to find out who my wonderful secret sister has been!

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2013 :  10:56:08 PM  Show Profile
I love that apron and dish drainer, How nice.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2013 :  10:57:15 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Debbie.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  06:40:19 AM  Show Profile
Happy Easter Girls! I received a nice Easter package a while ago from my SS. I think the Egg is a washcloth...It's very pretty. I may frame it and use it as a photo at Easter Time. Yesterday we used it as mat under the teapot. I love everything! Thank you so much. :)

Have a great day everyone.

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marketwoman45/sets/72157627628326507/

Edited by - Christy925 on Apr 01 2013 05:17:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  07:39:55 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to my Secret Sister who surprised me yesterday with a box of Spring pampering! She sent a nice big exfoliating brush for the shower, a bottle of conditioning body wash (which smells heavenly), a bottle of restorative body mist (have never heard of this, but it smells great and I'm sure my body could use some restoring :) I also got two packages of bath soaks, one for stress & tension and one for aches & pains relief.....which one to use first...that is a tough one! A little package of foot lotion and another anti-stress bath soak. And, some lovely flower seeds and a really pretty yellow and white crocheted dishcloth.

Thank you so very much Secret Sister....I will be trying my goodies this morning :)

Happy Easter,

Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  3:39:53 PM  Show Profile
The yarn in the egg cloth is pretty, I love the colors.
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  4:41:12 PM  Show Profile
Whoops, I forgot to thank my SS for the bag of Dove Chocolates....probably because I hid them right away :)

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

BarnHeart
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Autumn
New Albany IN
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  5:38:16 PM  Show Profile
Dear Secret Sister - Once again, I feel spoiled by you! Thank you so much for the Easter package. The kitchen towels are so cute. The Reese's eggs are too yummy - I ate half the bag the first day...(and didn't take a picture)! The yarn wrapped eggs are so sweet - did you make them??? And how VERY thoughtful of you to make each of my children an adorable Easter bunny!!! They were so excited to find their gifts in "my" box! (There's another blue one, but it's currently sleeping with one of the boys!) You are so sweet, SS, and I can't wait to find out who you are!!!

I love wool! Visit my website at www.heartfeltwool.com to see my creations!

Edited by - BarnHeart on Mar 31 2013 6:03:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  09:06:43 AM  Show Profile
Sweet Secret Sister :) ! I found my Easter package from you in the mail box just now! We were gone all day Saturday and it was raining when we returned, and never checked the mail :( - but oh what a great surprise this morning! You are spoiling me so much, and I'm enjoying every minute of it :)! Already ate a peanut butter egg, the other one I'll share with my sweet hubby! I love all the pretty, Springy "Fat Quarters", can never have enough fun, colorful fabric. The book, sounds like it's "my type" of book, and oh the new magazine, can't wait to get into it, and I even have some new fabric to use on projects. The card you sent for Easter is so very special and the "tuck in" will go on my vanity mirror, reminding me of the Lord's constant love. Yesterday afternoon, I got into my sewing/craft room and did some much needed cleaning, so now I'm ready to start on a new project, right after my special trip tomorrow to spend a week with my two sisters. And, I'll have a book to read while away - Yay!
Thanks so much for all the thought and time you put into spoiling me! I really appreciate it!
Can't wait to see who my special Secret Sister is!
many thanks and hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  11:21:26 AM  Show Profile

thank you so much secret sister for the wonderful Easter package..Love it all.
Deb

I Thessalonians 5:16,17
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Deb-farmgirl sister #462
http://sunflowercritters.blogspot.com/
Be like a Sunflower, Turn your Face to the Son.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  11:47:57 AM  Show Profile
Nice things, I like that Certified farm girl shirt. Neat!
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

blessedhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

106 Posts

Tina
West Virginia
USA
106 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  12:40:06 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Secret Sister! I received your package while I was away on a trip to Missouri watching my oldest son graduate from Air Force tech school.He flew back to Alaska on Saturday.I love the shawl you made for me with all the pinks and earth tones!I will treasure it.So special!I can't wait to try the apple butter.I think I'll make some homemade biscuits for it.I love to bake!Thank you also for the Reese's bunnies.Yum!I hope you are having a great start of Spring where you are and that you had a Happy Easter,too.

~Tina

My main blog~ http://frontierhome.blogspot.com

My food blog~
http://mysimplenorthernkitchen.blogspot.com

Psalm 62:5~ Find rest, O my soul, In God alone; my hope comes from him.
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  12:44:08 PM  Show Profile
Keep the pictures coming girls...it is sooo fun to get to see what you are
getting blessed with.

Hugs and Smiles,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2013 :  10:28:02 AM  Show Profile
Alright Sisters this is the last month for this round of Secret Sister, you have until April 30th to reveal yourself, but lets not wait until the last minute alright. You can reveal yourself anytime during the month then your SS can post who you are and we can all share in your happiness and joy of knowing who made you feel so special for 3 months.
Joan and I want to thank each and everyone of you for making this a very special and successful round of Secret Sister, it was a joy for us to be your hostesses and share in your happiness.
Hugs to all,
Joan and Debbie

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  12:38:47 PM  Show Profile
My reveal package is on it's way.......
I hope she enjoy's it.
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  12:43:22 PM  Show Profile
Way to be on the ball Darlene, thank you for being such a wonderful SS to someone as all of our sisters have been.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  12:45:13 PM  Show Profile
I just love doing this. I am sure the others feel the same.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Momofseven
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Melinda
Elliottsburg pennsylvania
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  5:13:53 PM  Show Profile
Thank you secret sister for the goodies in the mail. It made a very bad day so much better. I truly enjoyed the candle. It smells wonderful. Didn't get to try the candy, kids got that first. LOL.
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2013 :  09:31:59 AM  Show Profile
A Big Thank you to my Secret Sister.
I had a birthday this past weekend, plus Easter
the following day. She sent me a wonderful package
with lotsa goodies. A yellow flowery apron, I think will
be perfect for working in the garden, pieces of coordinating
fabric and CANDY!!! M&M's, dark chocolate my favorite,
and an M&M egg and jelly beans. As you maybe can see, I got into
the jelly beans already. I was going to wait until after I
took the picture, but I thought what a better way to show you
how much I am enjoying your gifts! (They are low calorie jelly
beans, aren't they???(LOL).

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

"Longin' to be farmin'.."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page