Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic
Page: of 15

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  3:40:01 PM  Show Profile
Everyone's gifts are so thoughtful and sweet we are all so Blessed.
Catherine we are so happy all is well with you and your family, Darn that Spam:-)
Hugs,
Debbie

Happiness is a warm fire at 9000 feet.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

youngbunny
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Jeri
Kirkland WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  3:42:52 PM  Show Profile
Just wanted to thank my secret sister for the beautiful wreath she sent for valentines day....handmade, and also a very cute wall hanging for winter along with chocolates. You're the best.

Simpler Life = Happier Life!
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  4:19:08 PM  Show Profile
Got a bright and cheery package from my Secret Sister today. How did you know I wanted some Sugar Cookies The cookie cutters are the cutest. Also, the Easter plaque is hanging on the opposite side of my hutch from the Snowman you sent a while ago, Guess I should take the snowman down, but he is so cute.

Yes! I garden. We grow vegetables, annuals, and perennials. My daughter and I use to work at a greenhouse. We hauled home all kinds of plants that were going to be tossed plus we just couldn't stop ourselves from buying too. Almost forgot I grow herbs also.

Thank You Secret Sister,

Brenda
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  6:08:01 PM  Show Profile
Whoohoo!! Watch out everyone, doing the Happy Dance! MY Sweet Wonderful Secret Sister sent me a box of birthsay and secret sisters gifts. There is no words that can come close to Thank You that it needs to be. I am going to list them and you will see what I mean. I was shocked and flabbergasted tosay the least!
1. A bag with 3 envelopes of Hot Chocolate
2. A bag with 7 bags of Tea
3. A beautiful White Heart Shape Sachet that smells so good. It goes in the bathroom
4. A cute Necklace with a clear oval button it has a bird in it, wearing it.
5.Mary Engelbreit Chipboard Book
6.A bag of wonderful different candy CHOCOLATE ( its in my safe place).
7.A package Of Mary & Co. Cards & Envelopes It has Time for Tea , Tea Pot
8 The Book of The Year Was 1958
9. A White Note Pad , its decorated with yoyo's, 50's picture of little girl looking at her bithday Cake, two penny stickers on bottom.
10. Sweet Little Handmade Note Tablet.
11. A cute Louisiana Atc. with blue colors.
12. 4 bottles of Simples Pleasures, 1926 Cranberry Fig,1899 Waterlily Pear, 1929 Vanilla Jasmine, Peony paris, Goat Milk Soap
13. A Flea Market Style Magazine
14. And it all come in a Handbag that has squarepatches and all have different food and pic in each square. Like Black Bean Soup, Fresh Pasta Etc. red background, a Old button with snap , cotton material I love and you can through it on your shoulder.

You see what I mean, my Secret Sister knows me so well . Boy she out did herself I just love all the goodies. The bag I am goingto use as my must have's when I leave the house but don't want to put in my purse.
So to my Secret Sister I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I Love It.
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH! HUGS HUGS HUGS , Its Not enogh to say what it means.
HUGS Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  8:29:09 PM  Show Profile
What nice things you received from your ss Marlee. You are loved.
We are all loved.
All you SS are the best!
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  12:22:02 AM  Show Profile

OK Girls Look At The Beautiful Gifts I got today. With each box I receive...I get more
and more overwhelmed...I keep thinking...how can she possibly know me so well????
I don't even think my DH could pick out better gifts for me. All I can say, is either
you really are hiding in one of my closets or you love a lot of the same things I do.
You Just Continue To Bless My Socks Off Girl!!!!! Thank you! Thank You!! Thank You!!!
I just pray that your Secret Sister is even half as good to you as you are to me.

Love Ya Bunches,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Mar 15 2013 4:34:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  05:43:46 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to my SS. I received a nice surprise in my mailbox yesterday! I box of yummy cherry chocolates and a Amazon gift-card.
Thank you so much it really brightened my day!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  08:20:08 AM  Show Profile
Nice gifts. How sweet they are.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  10:21:08 AM  Show Profile
Dearest SS sister.
On my walk this morning I stopped by the mailbox. Well there was a wonderful package. I love the socks and the little cookbook. Ear rings with shamrocks and the terrific homemade card.
Thank you for these wonderful gifts.
I am looking forward to finding out who you are.

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: go fishing, play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  2:46:29 PM  Show Profile
I wanted to let my Secret Sisters know how much I am still enjoying my gifts. I am enjoying a cup of Irish Creme Coffee now as I update my Velvet Rhinestone Heart Journal and my new 2013 Calendar for all my special dates. Thank all of you so much you know who you are and soon I will too.
I needed to let you know I will be out of touch from Thursday the 21st through Sunday the 25th as my husband (Tom)has his surgery on the 22nd and my son and I will be staying in the big city until he is ready to come home. We live in the mountains about and hour away, it does not seem that far but it is after being at the hospital all day. (Plus I want to stay close to him)
Thank all of you again for your email, cards, support and prayers it means so much to us.

*****Finally remember to send your reveal gift to your Secret Sister so she will have it by April 30th when this round of Secret Sister ends*******

Any problems, concerns anything at all remember Joan will be there for you while I am out of touch. She is a great Co Hostess and I could not have done this with out her.

Have a beautiful week everyone and thank you all again, you are all a Blessing to me.

Hugs,
Debbie

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Mar 19 2013 2:49:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  3:28:08 PM  Show Profile
Wow where did these 4 months go. That next month is reveal month.

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

Christy925
True Blue Farmgirl

476 Posts

Christy
Midland Michigan
USA
476 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  5:41:44 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my SS for a cheerful package. I received it a couple weeks ago and forgot to post a thank you. Love the vintage hanky, the fun linen calendar(haven't seen one of those in years). A thimble for my collection, vintage Christmas ornaments..can't remember what else. A nice package...Thanks again.

The photo upload is working today 4.2.13 Yay!

Farmgirl Sister #2315
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WildThymeCreations?ref=pr_shop
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marketwoman45/sets/72157627628326507/

Edited by - Christy925 on Apr 02 2013 2:10:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  10:33:07 AM  Show Profile
I received another lovely package yesterday. As soon as I opened the box yummy chocolate eggs fell out. What a way to open a package. I loved everything. Thank you so much. I can't wait to find out who you are!!

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  10:41:24 AM  Show Profile
How cool is that Christy...vintage Christmas ornaments....!

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  12:57:48 PM  Show Profile
Received a wonderful package today from my sweet SS. Thank you so much for the adorable gifts!

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

BarnHeart
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Autumn
New Albany IN
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  6:55:31 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Secret Sister, how you've brightened my day! I heard a knocking at the door this afternoon and found my mail carrier holding an enormous box. I was so excited to see that it was from you!

First thing I saw was a super cute felt bag, which will be perfect for holding my roving and felting needles when I'm on the go. Next, an adorable Easter plaque that looks great on my mantle. There were notecards, a large set of notepads with "live, laugh, learn, and love" on each pad; Dove chocolate eggs (YUMMMMM), a box of assorted teas that I can't wait to enjoy tomorrow morning; a precious rooster towel, and a personal reusable "paper" towel that has already found a home in my purse. I've never seen one like it, and I love it! I want to get one for each of my family members! How thoughtful you are, SS! I am grateful to have you thinking of me!

To answer your question, I have three kiddos. Two boys, ages 6 and 3, and a baby girl who is almost 9 months old. We are all doing great, after a round of the stomach flu (for the whole family...ugh!).

I can't wait to find out who you are!!!

Much love to you, Secret Sis!

I love wool! Visit my website at www.heartfeltwool.com to see my creations!
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  7:20:13 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness....I Thank my secret sister dearly for my wonderful gift today. It is like she knows exactly what is on my want list. Bees, oh if I could just get my husband to agree. I love, love, love all the items. I received the cutest bee themed hot pad/glove which I am pretty sure my secret sister made, book Confessions of a Bad Beekeeper which I am so excited to read, the cutest cookie cutters EVER, one a bee and one a hive, and then a yummy cooking with honey cookbook.
Secret sister I really could not BEE happier, thank you.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1249 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1249 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  7:24:09 PM  Show Profile
I have a very late Thank you for my secret sister and I do apologize for being so late in posting that I received your package. It was full of great things a flower plaque, magnets that are just too cute, some smash post it note stickers that I will really use and so much more. But the one thing that made me grin really big was my second Dotee Doll that now is keeping my first one company. Thank you so much for everything. I feel very secial because of you. Can't wait to find out who you are. Take care and know that I am truly sorry for being late.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  10:36:57 PM  Show Profile
The dotee dolls are ADORABLE!! Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  7:05:51 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my wonderful Secret Sister!!! She sent me a great Easter package
The cutest bunny socks, a little bunny, an Easter towel, and this really cute
ornament, and just the funniest card ever!! Yep made me chuckle also. You are
just the best.
Go to Top of Page

BlackRabbit
True Blue Farmgirl

91 Posts

Tina
Dallas PA
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2013 :  08:14:47 AM  Show Profile  Send BlackRabbit a Yahoo! Message
thankyou secret sister i enjoy your cards is there anything i need.......hmmm more tea or a plant would be nice. im used to being surrounded by nature.I like to see what you come up with im not picky, thankyou secret sis.

live life with no regrets
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  07:02:27 AM  Show Profile
Thank You to my secret sister wherever you are!!!! I am soooo sorry I didnt post anything when the package arrived. Been really sick the last 3 weeks and I thought I already posted a Thank you and a picture....but alas.....no its not here. Well I came back to work today, see I am working hard. HA HA and dont have the picture on my phone. But there was chocolate...long gone and a note pad and some other neat little things and a WONDERFUL vintage apron to add to my collection that had chickens on it!!!!

So thank you though delayed it was greatly appreciated.

Hugs
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  3:06:08 PM  Show Profile
To the wonderful Farmgirl Sister who has decided to be my Secret Sister, another package was waiting for me when we brought my husband home from the hospital. It made me so very happy, lovely Easter treasures and a beautiful card. I will take pictures when I get time as taking care of hubby with the help of my son is still a full time job. I am anxious to find out who you are as I have questions about some of the treasures as I am sure you made them.
Thank you again for making me feel so special, you are an awesome farmgirl sister.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6650 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6650 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  3:12:17 PM  Show Profile
I too love all the pictures of everyone's sweet treasures, seems there are a lot of sisters who are alike, I love that. Oh the friendships all of you are making, some you will have for years to come and will be such a Blessing to you. Ruth (Violetrose)is one of mine and we share a very special friend ship. Just as we do with our PenPals, so thanks Sisters for being so great!
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  6:34:14 PM  Show Profile
I love this swap, it is very special as are all the ladies who are in it.
Thank you
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Thank you and Pictures Post Here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page