Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude Next Topic
Page: of 15

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2013 :  3:46:24 PM  Show Profile

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Littleredd
True Blue Farmgirl

174 Posts

Patty
Norwich NY
USA
174 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  6:12:59 PM  Show Profile
My husband. He is the best blessing God ever gave me and the miracle is he thinks the same of me. He is my gratitude.

If your dream doesn't scare you to death......it's not big enough.

The Fearless Farmgirl
www.fearlessfarmgirl.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/#!/Fearlessfarmgrl
Farmgirl Sister #2106
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  8:18:14 PM  Show Profile
Patty: My husband must be like yours. Mine is surely a blessing. I'm very grateful to have him.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  10:29:17 AM  Show Profile
I am grateful for the time change, because I know Spring will soon arrive!!!!
"Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer." Geoffrey B. Ccharlesworth
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  1:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
I am grateful for the nice warm dry air we have today. It is so great to just breathe it in.
I am also grateful for the open relationship I have with my sister. When I moved here in October, I had only seen my sister 3 or 4 times a year, if that, over a 40-year period. Even though we grew apart during those years, we are really excited that we still enjoy the same things, i.e. books, nature, thrift shops, birds, family, local history and singing.
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  6:43:55 PM  Show Profile
Such wonderful blessings!
Today I am grateful for the organic, free range pork that we picked up tonight and the farmgirl who raised it!

farmgirl sister #922

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  6:45:32 PM  Show Profile

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  8:38:37 PM  Show Profile
Cute, Diane! I'd be screaming with my hands up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  4:44:41 PM  Show Profile
Marly, me too!

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  8:03:10 PM  Show Profile
Of course, I never eat before a roll-a-coaster ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such fun!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  05:38:39 AM  Show Profile
very nice- in my younger days my hands were in the air screaming for joy...now I may just be vomiting thru the ride with joy!! :)

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  4:29:34 PM  Show Profile
Lori, the important thing is you'd still be riding the roller coaster! However, I'd NOT be riding with you if you were going to yak all over!!!!!! LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  10:08:15 PM  Show Profile
"When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen." Winnie-the-Pooh
I love this quote. It makes me smile and laugh.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  07:59:53 AM  Show Profile
Love It Marly!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2013 :  08:29:37 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Lori.
"Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning." Gloria Steinem
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2013 :  2:35:25 PM  Show Profile
I can feel and see Spring in the air!
"Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny Spring day." W. Earl Hall
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2013 :  2:44:54 PM  Show Profile
I love this feed! I am leading Ann Voskamps bible study series at my church with about 9 women. I love seeing how their, and my, attitude keeps changing as we keep our gratitude journals.

Today I am grateful for the youth from church who came to chop wood for me!

http://www.myfeetaredirty.blogspot.com
www.turnerhilltea.com
http://www.turnerhilltea.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2013 :  5:15:35 PM  Show Profile
How wonderful, Julia. Church youth groups are the kindness!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2013 :  5:16:28 PM  Show Profile
On this Eve of St. Patrick's Day, I am thankful that my Great Grandparents immigrated to America! I love my Irish ancestry but I am so happy to be American!

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2013 :  08:17:57 AM  Show Profile
That pic is so AWESOME!! I am thankful that came to America also- I would have hated not having the chance to meet you and become friends!! Happy St Paddy's day to ya'!!

Lori

Edited by - crafter on Mar 17 2013 08:19:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2013 :  08:42:22 AM  Show Profile

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  2:13:14 PM  Show Profile
Today I saw some robins! Spring can't be far behind but it is snowing right now. DH had a job interview and I was just hired as the market manager for my local on-line farmer's market!
Life is good.

farmgirl sister #922

- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  3:31:59 PM  Show Profile
Congrats to you, Diane! Good luck to your DH. Two more days till Spring, March 20th!!!!! It is definitely Spring in SW Louisiana.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  5:37:35 PM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Diane,
Congratulations!
Spring is definitely coming. I was surprised when I finished picking the oranges off the two trees that there are more blossoms already!!
More fruit on the way!
Terri
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  7:56:39 PM  Show Profile
Terri, our orange trees and lemon tree also are full of blossoms. At dusk, the trees look like they have tiny lights on them!
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic One Thousand Gifts-Daily Gratitude Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page