Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Needs some prayers please/update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Needs some prayers please/update Next Topic
Page: of 2

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  05:41:17 AM  Show Profile
We have a new boss at the clinic I work at..she didn't like me in high school and she doesn't like me now. She has been the boss for 1 1/2 weeks, I've been called in her office twice and she has HR coming today to speak to me about my "behavior" Then after that I go to the hospital for a ct because I have been sick for 12 weeks. So if you have a minute I would so appreciate any and all prayers. It's going to be a rough day. Thank you!!

Lori

Well- today I go and see the surgeon and schedule a scope/egd- and hopefully get some direction from there. As for work- there has been quite a turn around, not sure if has been my communication with the VP and drs...not sure but she has been very nice to me... I don't trust it at all and am still keeping notes and saving each and every email. Will keep you posted...Thank you so much for the prayers!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!

Edited by - crafter on Sep 17 2012 05:30:32 AM

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  06:51:14 AM  Show Profile
Lots of prayers for you my dear friend!

This sounds like harassment...is there anyone to whom you could report her?

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

SallyT
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

Sarah
Buford Georgia
USA
108 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  06:52:50 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you. May all turn out for the best.

Sarah

Warmth of Friendship Necessary for Life
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Gladstone Mi.
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  07:02:46 AM  Show Profile
Prayers sent for you. Hope everything turns out well for you. Please keep us informed.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  09:10:01 AM  Show Profile
Lori
I certainly will pray for you and I will pray for her that she will change her mind and ways of thinking.
Blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  09:24:10 AM  Show Profile
Lori, I will send prayers your way. I'm so sorry you are going through this. My advice is to kill her with your kindness. Hugs to you.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  09:45:24 AM  Show Profile
lori--omg---kill her with kindness is right! smile and act like the lady that you are ...or i can come and beat her up!!!!!!
dear friend...this is disturbing to me.....
hugs!!!!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  10:02:56 AM  Show Profile
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and sending you big hugs. Hope your day get's better.

hugs
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  2:00:30 PM  Show Profile
Lori start keeping a journal and write down everything no matter how small you think it is. I agree with Alyce, that sounds like harrassment
especially when there is a pre-history there.
Sending you prayers!

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  5:06:08 PM  Show Profile
Lori, I've been thinking of you ever since I got your messages about this trouble. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I'm assuming you've had a clean record as far as "your attitude" and being called into HR before she came into the picture. I would point that out to HR. I would talk to a higher up and let them know what is going on so, at the very least, it will be recorded. I wish that we could have gotten together tomorrow, but I look forward to seeing you Monday. I will keep you in my prayers.

Love ya!
Em

Edited by - Emily Anna on Sep 06 2012 5:07:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  5:53:31 PM  Show Profile
So sad that high school grudges are called up in the workplace. you are in my prayers

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blogs at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com (farming) http://brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com (knitting) or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  7:00:35 PM  Show Profile
Prayers are with you. I agree, though, that HR should be informed of your "past" with this person. Please document EVERYTHING and keep in a safe place, such as your purse, briefcase, etc. Take it home with you daily and bring it back in the morning. Make sure you date it and note the time. Write word for word what takes place.

Blesssings,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  9:01:28 PM  Show Profile
That is a great idea.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

JerseyGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

181 Posts

Michele
Southern NJ
USA
181 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2012 :  02:38:08 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you, Lori! HUGS!!!
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2012 :  4:33:22 PM  Show Profile
Well...today I got called in her office twice!!! She asked me why I didn't call her to let her know that I wasn't coming back after my CT...I was heading back to work thru up with blood all over me- hence part of the reason for the CT.. I called the office number and couldn't get thru because all lines were busy...I called her extension and left a message for her what had happen and that I wouldn't be back...she said she never got the message and wrote me up...so now I am trying to get my record of calls from AT&T and show them that I had called. For 8 yrs I have been considered a valued employee- now she wants me out to prove her "power"

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2012 :  7:31:38 PM  Show Profile
Lori, people like her are imature and probally jealous of you and others, she has the title, so she thinks shes queen...I too would write evrything down with dates, and times, also , are there any co-workers that will vouch for you...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2012 :  8:47:47 PM  Show Profile
Get all those documents and the phone record and go to HR ASAP! She is probably trying to get you fired or provoke you to quit. If you quit, you will not get unemployment, more than likely. Do not quit! She will think she has won. Keep on smiling. God is in charge!

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2012 :  09:28:11 AM  Show Profile
Lori, keep us posted. Still praying for you. Tina was right, this chick thinks she is the Queen. Portia was correct, do not quit.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2012 :  1:57:27 PM  Show Profile
well- I had a ct of my sinus and chest on Thursday the dr just called me today and told me that I have pulmonary hypertension and there is something wrong with my heart...so I have quite a bit of stress right now and I can't quit- I will need my insurance! I feel like the walls are closing in... :(

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2012 :  5:45:19 PM  Show Profile
just keep your head up, lori--you can arm yourself with the info from the doctor as far as this "grudge" goes.
meantime, what can be done for the hypertension and how can we help?
what other tests will need to be run and how soon can it all be done?
you know that i am sending prayers and hugs!

Farmgirl # 2139
proud member of the Farmgirls of the Southwest Henhouse
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2012 :  9:45:22 PM  Show Profile
Lori, I hope this week goes better for you. Prayers for you! and, always a hug.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  02:38:04 AM  Show Profile
Lori, Prayers headed your way in this difficult situation. I hope you can have your side heard and be vindicated.
Marianne
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  05:21:44 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much friends- I can't even tell you how much comfort I get from all of you.. I'm in knots right now because is will all start again in 30 minutes! Thank you for your prayers for my health and job!!

Love to you all!!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  06:30:19 AM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
Your health right now is the most important thing, does your doctor have a plan of action in place for you, does your work offer time off for illness? I have a friend that just went thur the same thing, she has had her surgery and has come back to work 4 hours a day, but her work in a lot of lifting and also on her feet. My thoughts and prayers are with you, please keep us posted. You have a right to get a copy of your work record before this childish boss came there. Roxanna
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  07:16:28 AM  Show Profile
Great questions, Roxanna. Lori, I'm still praying for you. Hold your head up high, do the best you can do. Take care of yourself. Wish I could go to work with you. Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  5:26:26 PM  Show Profile
Well...I have an appointment scheduled with the pulmonlogist Oct 1st, see the surgeon next Tuesday and after I get results from their testing I will see the cardiologist..was a very scary and hectic day..I know that it is early but I am off to bed..I'm exhausted!! Thanks for all of your support!

Lori

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Needs some prayers please/update Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page