Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Needs some prayers please/update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Needs some prayers please/update Next Topic
Page: of 2

LuckyMommyof5
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Suzanne
OH
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  05:45:41 AM  Show Profile
Lori,

I am praying for your health and your work situation to improve. I have experienced a work situation like that before. Years ago I got what I thought was my dream job and was very happy and had a great boss and no problems for the first six months. Only, the boss who hired me left and I was SHOCKED when my new boss was a woman I had worked with in a totally different place previously who HATED me for no reason I could ever figure out. When she became my new boss my dream job was over - she criticized everything I said or did and wrote completely nasty memos about me to HR. She did this to a few others in the office, too, and we all complained to HR, but no one cared. Eventually, we all just quit. I look back and think I should have tried harder to stick up for myself because what she was doing was wrong. You hang in there and don't give up.

I hope you feel better, get plenty of rest and see the doctors you need to see. Don't let what she's doing consume you.

Farmgirl Sister #3243

"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Edited by - LuckyMommyof5 on Sep 11 2012 05:51:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  10:13:07 AM  Show Profile
Suzanne- that is exactly what happen here- my first boss, who hired me- always said how great I am with patients and trying to build a team..the new boss has worked here also in a different position and whammy... I have a emailed the VP to see what direction I should go with HR- he gave me a different name in HR and said if I need anything further to contact him directly and we will go over my notes and documentation I have..

Thanks again sisters- thanks doesn't seem enough, but I am truly grateful for your support and help!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  7:34:56 PM  Show Profile
Good for you! Take things with full force and tell the VP about your illness. Allude to the fact that this boss is not helping your condition---which is true. Get the VP scared. I hate to say it, but if the VP thinks you might pursue a court case, things might change. I hate to sound ugly, but you may have to resort to this tactic. We live in a society that is sue-crazy, but sometimes it works in your favor if they are scared enough. Prayers are with you. Keep us posted. Just remember that the VP doesn't want people to feel ill toward his/her company. Bad reputation=no business!!!

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2012 :  9:11:09 PM  Show Profile
I'm smiling at your choice. Great for you. Be calm, bring any notes you took, etc... I'll be praying for you. Sending you lots of hugs.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4740 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4740 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  09:11:43 AM  Show Profile
I agree, document everything and don't ever lose your temper! Hard to do, but you will benefit greatly if you can stay in control of your temper.

You are in my prayers. I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this, especially at the same time. Best of luck to you.

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  9:33:38 PM  Show Profile
My prayers are there for you Lori for your heart and medical problems as well as for your job situation.
You take care and give it to God.
hugs and love
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  5:03:05 PM  Show Profile
Lori, how are you doing? I pray things at work are better for you.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2013 :  09:55:28 AM  Show Profile
I am asking for some more prayers here...I need to find a new job. I can't take the bulling anymore. It messes with my head and heart and my family life is suffering because this person is cutting me down as much and as often as possible. My depression is kicking in full force and I am exhausted. Any prayers that anyone would like to share, I'm certainly grateful!!

Love to all-

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2013 :  11:06:10 AM  Show Profile
Lori
I will put you in my prayers for changing jobs. Maybe careers too. I bet you can get a great job and love it better so you can have peace of mind. Did you report her? Go to the labor board for harrassment.
Any way take care, take deep breaths, go sit outside with nature, and listen to the birds and bugs and bee's, and the wind in the trees. It does wonders. God is there for sure
Take care ok
love
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2013 :  4:52:36 PM  Show Profile
These people have become like poison to my life- I just dread going into work tomorrow. I have been hitting the pavement to find something that will hopefully be a better fit for me and my family.
Lord, please grant me peace!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2013 :  5:52:32 PM  Show Profile
My prayers are with you Lori. Be strong.
Take care
darlene

by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2013 :  03:53:12 AM  Show Profile
Prayers to you Lori. Don't let them win.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2013 :  10:53:19 AM  Show Profile
Lori, praying for you Sweetie!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2013 :  1:14:05 PM  Show Profile
I am having one heck of an anxiety attack right now...too bad I don't work in a health field where someone give two cents!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2013 :  2:08:47 PM  Show Profile
Pray Lori
It will help your anxiety attacks. I am praying there along with you.
Take care and God be with you on a new job soon.

Blessings
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2013 :  6:49:44 PM  Show Profile
Lori, be positive Sweetie. Don't choose to let them break you down. If you need to chat, I can manage some time to call you. Continued prayers. Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Needs some prayers please/update Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page