Page: of 17

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  06:31:32 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Aunt Jenny!! We all laughed ourselves stupid when I put the apron on my bottle of 7th gen.....very cute and there is stays....Thank you thank you thank you!!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blog: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

lilpunkin
True Blue Farmgirl

368 Posts

Texas
USA
368 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  6:22:26 PM  Show Profile
OH! This sounds like so much fun. I am not even on the list but I have enjoyed reading how excited you gurz are. I can't wait 'til the next list. I will be sure to make that one. I guess maybe I would have looked earlier into this conversation had I known what RAOK meant. LOL! But now that I know I cant wait to be a part. You gurlz keep having fun!

lilpunkin
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  10:39:35 AM  Show Profile
Tina, thanks for the lovely Photo...beautiful Have been collecting some ROAKs, but have a sick Hubby right now and for past 2 weeks....will get my ROAKs out soo,.....

margie............newheart
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  9:05:14 PM  Show Profile
get well wishes going out to your husband newheart!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  9:35:10 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
i am so sorry to hear your husband is ill I wish him well soon. take care of him and yourself. Sunshine

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my web store www.sunshines.etsy.com my other web store http://vintagethreads.etsy.com/
my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/ my google page http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  06:10:36 AM  Show Profile
If anyone has sent me something please don't think I'm ungreatful! I have been off of work because my mom boss had breast cancer so I've not been down where my mail box is but my sister is getting my mail at the end of this week and will be bringing it to me this weekend.

Margie, wishing your husband good health and soon!
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  06:19:23 AM  Show Profile
Tasha,
Thank you so much for the recipe card you sent. It certainly looks like a yummy recipe and I hope to try it when the weather gets a bit chillier here.
Thanks!
~Tina

Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2006 :  4:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Thank you, Elizabeth for the recipe cards, cards and labels! What a sweet surpise in the mail today! I'll have to look for some yummy recipes to put on those cards!
Blessings

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  12:10:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls,
Got some nice mail this week, opened it with the light of my ONE lamp,got power back today, after eight days.
So I want to thank Berries, for some really cute cookie cutters, and two hand painted strawberry stones, they are real stones that are shaped like strawberries and then painted, very cute. Julia, blue apple farm, sent me two kitchen magnets, the dish ran away with the spoon, my grand daughters thought they were really cute and so do I. Thankyou Julia.
Elizabeth, candismom, sent me a package of aunt martha iron on snowman transfers. Well I will be using those now that I can see again, I love to embroider. Thankyou Elizabeth.
So see, you girls came through for me during this wacky weather week and cheered me up!!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  1:41:20 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth (Candi's mom) made my day today! I have had the most 'rush around" type of day and stopped to grab the mail as I came in the house and was delighted to find a package from Elizabeth...an Aunt Martha's sunbonnet sue iron on package, recipe cards, an adorable fancy pansy paper party napkin and peach tea bag..how sweet!!! Thanks so much!!
Nancy Jo..I am so glad to see you back!! Should we all send candles??

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  6:50:23 PM  Show Profile
I found a lovely treat in my mailbox from Elizabeth today- A postcard from Houston, peachy tea and a pretty Autumn napkin and a package of de-stressing salts. Elizabeth- How did you know?!
Thank you- it is all much appreciated.

Karin
Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  7:44:47 PM  Show Profile
Karin,
Any mum of 3 needs to destress. LOL I had 2 so I know.LOL
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Bluewrenn
True Blue Farmgirl

1122 Posts

Erin
Texas
USA
1122 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2006 :  9:47:26 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Elizabeth! I found a wonderful card, some tea and a very pretty fall napkin in my mail yesterday - just in time for the cool weather!

My Homesteading Journal http://toomyvara.livejournal.com

My craft journal http://bluewrenn.livejournal.com

Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2006 :  02:43:36 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for all the get well wishes for my DH.. I just went to yard sale and found some neat stuff for ROAK's. I am just selecting at random who to send to....Two are going out today......
and I want to thank Tina for lovely Sunflower picture My Favorite, but can never grow them, squirrels and rabbits eat them when they just blossom out of the ground so I have to admire from afar....and to Elizabeth for packets and fall napkin.. so very thoughtful of you all..

newheart..........margie

Love of friends and family makes the world go round.........

margie

Edited by - newheart on Oct 21 2006 02:59:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2006 :  08:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
ididnt have a clue either, and i couldnt figure it out. im a sudoku type girl, but no crosswords or scrabble so when you do letter games, etc. my eyes just glaze over.
raok, i like it.

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2006 :  2:44:32 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth/candismom..thanks so much for the dutchgirl transfers!..I love Dutch stuff and was just looking on ebay for some Dutch shoes yesterday to add to my small collection...and I have some Dutch botanicals to frame for my dining room area...so the transfers will work really nice for a little bit more along the Dutch theme...thanks so much!
farmgirl hugs, Tina

Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2006 :  10:16:20 AM  Show Profile
Tina, thanks for the beautiful hummingbird picture..I am getting frames and putting it up with the first one you sent to me.....

newheart....

Love of friends and family makes the world go round.........

margie

Edited by - newheart on Oct 22 2006 10:17:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2006 :  8:15:20 PM  Show Profile
Tiffany, thanks so much for the postcard - it is going on my Farmgirl pinboard (I think that lovely idea came from Nancy Jo?!) It was so great to go to the letterbox and find your lovely thoughts in there (and there were no bills that day, so it was a double win!)
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2006 :  9:20:59 PM  Show Profile
Julia (blueapple) sent the most adorable embroidered tea towel!! I just love it!! What a fun mail day!! No bills and a lovely gift!! Thanks so much!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

tiffany01
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Tiffany
Indiana
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2006 :  03:33:31 AM  Show Profile
Jayne - glad you liked it! After sending it, I thought perhaps I should have mentioned that my house does NOT look like the one on the postcard. haha! Didn't want you to get the wrong idea about how primitive we are in the Hoosier state. :)
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  11:20:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls,
A big thankyou today to Aunt Jenny for a very interesting ccookbook, "A TASTE OF HISTORY" by the Manti Camp Daughters of Utah Pioneers, and a very pretty embroidered hankie with lace trim.
Then to make my day even better, a nice package from our gal Bridge, she must have seen where I want to do a Farmgirl scrapbook, so she sent me a scrapbook, special scissors, candy, tea bags and a glue stick. Now I gotta say, this was a great mail day. Thankyou Aunt Jenny and Bridge!!!!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  12:59:41 PM  Show Profile
thank you Julia(blueapple) for the magnet and copy of the vintage Halloween postcard:0)

Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  10:07:04 PM  Show Profile
After being gone for a bit I owe soooooooooooo many thank yous! I will need to make a LIST tomorrow so I don't forget a thing. Maybe I will even try taking a PICTURE *gasp*! You all have such generous hearts ans sweet spirits! Thank you! Thank you!
Blessings,
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  10:13:09 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Julia(Blue Apple farm) for the recipe, it sounds good.
and the vintage pattern to embroidery, its nice. I think I will put that on the tea towel I am about ready to make.
Shirley
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2006 :  10:35:14 PM  Show Profile
I am sooooo glad you all are having so much fun with this....:D

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose