Page: of 17

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2006 :  06:23:15 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
You are welcome Shirley and Tina - I'm glad you liked them. Just some simple things to make you smile (hopefully!).

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Bluewrenn
True Blue Farmgirl

1122 Posts

Erin
Texas
USA
1122 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  3:38:19 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Bridgette for the wonderful package! She sent me a great book with crocheted animal patterns, some rick rack and buttons, candy, a couple of scottish nog tea bags (My hubby stole these!) and a really awesome retro apron! Thanks a bunch! I can't wait to try out the crochet patterns especially!

Tina sent a wonderful hummingbird photo and there were some other goodies from Elizabeth too! What a great week!

My Homesteading Journal http://toomyvara.livejournal.com

My craft journal http://bluewrenn.livejournal.com

Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  6:49:35 PM  Show Profile
Erin!
Thanks for the HooDoo bunny! I love it so much! I love the cherries on it!
YOu are so cool...be watching your post, I have something to send to you...
Love
Kate

my new blog http/www.theknifemakerswife.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2006 :  9:31:19 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth
I tried to email you and it came back to me
Could you send me your good email addy. Thanks

Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From sheep to handspun.
http://mountainmorningfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2006 :  12:17:53 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Nancy Jo for the little Dutch shoe! so cute.
thanks alot.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2006 :  3:42:27 PM  Show Profile
My email is turtlelane@sbcglobal.net. I don't know why it came back.Did you go through the forum? That is a different email and I haven't had any problems getting mail from it. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2006 :  3:42:58 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Erin, Amber and Tiffany for your little treasures!!! How delightful to go to the mailbox and not have a SINGLE PIECE OF CRUDDY MAIL!!!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blog: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2006 :  4:38:40 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Elizabeth for the tea, pretty napkin and postcard. The tea is steeping as I type! It was so nice to receive something when I picked up the mail today...except then I had to drive all the way home staring at it and wondering. haha!
Hugs!
Diane
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2006 :  12:21:37 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,
I recieved another suprise package from you today! wow! ..I really like the postcards and the vintage hanky and little bird. how very sweet of you..funny thing is I didn't have any Florida postcards..will have to start adding to the collection now.:0)
Thank you for brightening my day..it has been a rather rough day today..don't know if my hubby will have a job or not when he gets in this evening. Anyhow..your gift came at a good time.
Bless you.
Farmgirl hugs, Tina

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2006 :  2:32:52 PM  Show Profile
Tina,
Your more then welcome, and your in my thoughts for happy days ahead as far as the job situation. That can be very scary.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2006 :  3:35:43 PM  Show Profile
Julia, Thank you so much for the lovely magnet with the sheep. I love it!!!!!!!!!! Your timing was perfect as we just lost what we thought was the perfect farm and your thoughtfulness reminded me what is really important in life, I really can't thank you enough!!
Kel
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2006 :  3:45:25 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,
I got your package, I was so so happy, I could smell the lavendar when I opened the mail box!!!
I got a awesome lavender sachet with embroidery, beautiful doily with embroidery, and a book.
It was wonderful!! I am doing the happy mailbox dance!!!!

PS. The library also thanks you because I have almost wore out their copy of that book!! I have checked it out a million times!! How'd you know that????????

Big HUGS & Thanks,
Bridge

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2006 :  4:34:47 PM  Show Profile
Bridge,
Glad you liked everything, especially happy about the book, I saw that you like herbs, I thought maybe I would take an interest but not!! So glad the book found a happy home.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  10:49:53 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo,
Thank you so much for the book you sent. I love paper crafts. It really brought sunshine in my day.
Hugs,
Elizbeth
Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  10:51:00 AM  Show Profile
Julie,
Thank you so much for the pattern and recipe. I love to stitch tea towels. I am starting to really get into crock pot cooking.
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2006 :  10:52:12 AM  Show Profile
Erin,
Thank for the recipe books. You know I love to cook.
Thanks for making my day.
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  12:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
To suzyhomemaker I loved all the yo-yos and the card was real cute. We will have fun adding them to our table topper.

To newheart thank you that was an impressive amount of items I love all the fabric and the half embroidered tablecloth will be fun to finish. That was a grat garage sale find thank you for sending it to me.

I posted both on my blog they are lovely
You are great ladies thank you

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Nov 02 2006 12:47:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  7:19:11 PM  Show Profile
Aunt Jenny, thank you so much for the very cool pin cushion-I'm looking forward to using it soon! And I'm sure the cold care will come in handy in the next few months :)

Elizabeth, thank you for the note cards-I love to write letters and these will come in handy!

I'm sorry to you both for the delay in showing my appreciation, I'm in a very crazy time right now with work and where I'm living but I think it's going to be cleared up soon so hopefully I'll be able to be more on time with my thanks. :)
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  3:18:25 PM  Show Profile
thank you to all you lovely gals that have been so sweet to me..the little suprises in the mail and even online here..it really does mean alot..so nice to know that I have "friends" all over! :0)

Go to Top of Page

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  3:22:01 PM  Show Profile
Although I privately have thanked my people that sent me such nice gifts.I want to thank them again. It is such fun to get surprises in the mail. And they always seem to come when I need a little pick me up.
I sent off a few ROAK's today.

Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From sheep to handspun.
http://mountainmorningfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

TNfarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Joni
Sparta TN
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  5:23:08 PM  Show Profile
Count me in...We can list our physical addresses and send out ROAK. We could add things we like on our profile; describe ourselves and then we can go with our Farm Girl gut feeings as to who to send a nice surprise to.

Dunno never done this before but I sure do like getting mail and I sure like having this site for my place to reach out and talk to Farm Friens. I moved to TN alone by choice and Mary Janes Farm has brightened my days ever since I found this place. Thanks friends.

let me know about the ROAK's

Painted Springs Farm
"Bought the Farm"
Living the good life in TN.
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  8:30:49 PM  Show Profile
Hey Joni....the RAOK list will be open again in the beginning of January and you can sure send me your address and likes at that time :D We would love to have you part of it...

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blog: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  9:50:06 PM  Show Profile
I have been so blessed by the generous spirits of my farmgirl friends! I SO wanted to post photos of my RAOK goodies, but haven't been able to download my photos. I was saving my thank you's until that time, but I will post them now with perhaps the photos later.

The very first day after RAOK were announced on the forums, I received a recipe in the mail from Tasha. It was for yummy Butternut Squash soup. It was so good I think I may serve it as a first course on Thanksgiving! Thanks so much Tasha!

I also received a sweet note from fellow Hoosier, Tiffany, on a postcard of her hometown of Ft Wayne, IN. She knows I love postcards. :)Thanks Tiffany!

Tina sent me a lovely photo of a ladybug. She tells me it's a nymph-or a "teenage" ladybug. :) I know others received her photos as well...I just thought that was such a unique way of sharing yourself & your talent with us Tina! Thank you so much, I love the photo!

Julie (blue apple farm) sent me a neat magnet for my fridge with a primitive scene on it, and a really cute tea towel transfer with a Fall design. She even took the time to go over it with a tranfer pencil to be sure it would transfer really well-very thoughtful! Thank you Julie!

Margie sent me a beautiful cross stitch kit with a cross surrounded by roses. The verse reads "God is good", and yes indeed He is! The sampler will be PERFECT in my bedroom, thank you so much Margie!

Nancy(Jo) sent me ANOTHER wonderful lavender sachet! Maybe cuz I caused such a fuss about the first one... LOL She also sent a pretty piece of embroidery, some wooden spools, and a bag of doll hair (although she said she wasn't sure what it was!). Nancy also sent me the most beautiful girlie bracelet...just gorgeous! It is a circle of sparkly cobalt blue stones in antique looking settings-very victorian. I LOVE the blue! Thank you Nancy for all the lovely things!

Last but not least, Elizabeth sent me the sweetest, old fashion tea towel transfer set. The designs are little girlie angels-one for each day of the week! This came on the day after my surgery, which was like getting a hug in the mailbox! Thank you Elizabeth!

I hope to have photos soon ladies! Again, thank you ALL for your kindness and generosity!
Blessings,
Rhonda

Well lookit that! It worked!

I'm a one girl revolution.

Edited by - abbasgurl on Nov 03 2006 11:13:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  08:57:19 AM  Show Profile
Got a lovely card in the mail today with two handmade bookmarks, pressed flowers, very pretty, from Sunshine. So thankyou very much Sunshine, you know I'am always reading something.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2006 :  09:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Thank you, Sunshine, for the very pretty pressed flower bookmark! I can't wait to use it!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic RAOK List... Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page