Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 4th of July Patriotic Swap-2nd Annual -CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th of July Patriotic Swap-2nd Annual -CLOSED Next Topic
Page: of 14

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  09:26:48 AM  Show Profile
Maybe a better picture

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  09:51:37 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, I am so glad your package arrived and that you like all the 4th of July goodies. I had so much fun putting this box together for you!!! Funny, I just checked delivery status and it said out for delivery, and I didn't know you had already received it. I just sent it Friday! Have fun with everything!!!!

Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  10:55:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi Pam,
I will be mailing out your package on Wednesday....I hope you enjoy it.

Boy that is a nice package of Patriotic things. There are so many ideas out there.
hugs
darlene

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  1:01:42 PM  Show Profile
What a great package. It looks like a lot of heart went into that
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6622 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6622 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  1:21:04 PM  Show Profile
How wonderful for you Nancy Jo, I love getting packages from Tammy, she sends the greatest treasures.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  3:53:39 PM  Show Profile
WOW ! Nancy what a great surprise for you ;) Tammy is always so thoughtful :)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6611 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6611 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  4:59:55 PM  Show Profile
I would like to share with everyone my wonderful swap from Connie Warren! It is just so amazing and wonderful to open the box full of supplies to celebrate the 4th of July or any summertime gathering! So, much fun opening and enjoying each thoughtful item.

There was also a cute decorated paperplate that I put up in my kitchen to enjoy! In addition there was bunting, ribbon, confetti,garland for decorating, lemonade mix, microwave popcorn, mason jars for flowers, cute straws and paper umbrellas, and a few poppers to share! All just so much fun and I cannot wait to use everything.

Connie lives Arlington, Tennessee with her husband and 11 kitties. She is semi-retired and loves her 3 acres to garden and live the farmgirl life!

Thank-you Connie for such a sweet package of goodies and I am so happy that you enjoyed the package I sent you too!

Happy 4th of July and Happy Summer!

Winnie #3109

Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  7:15:02 PM  Show Profile

Wow....Nancy Jo and I got our packages on the same day!!!! I just got the most wonderful box of treasures from Nancy Jo...you girls just would not believe it. My photography does not do these treasures justice believe me! Everything was beautifully wrapped in red and blue tissue and tied with red, blue or white ribbon....however, I couldn't wait and tore into all the packages...LOL.
I don't know what is my favorite, but I think it has to be the DARLING primitive doll (did you make her Nancy Jo?)...she is so precious and has a darling flag pin pinned to her dress...I just love her. Then I have a sweet red and white crocheted potholder (which I collect :) A darling tin sign with Uncle Sam and Pride for my front door, a beautiful big red, white and blue bow (hmmm. maybe for my mailbox), a ton of vintage red, white and blue vintage buttons which I was just telling Debbie that I desperately needed, some WONDERFUL ephemera, some vintage for my papercrafting, a great cloth flag (you can see it above my doll) and THE MOST ADORABLE framed sampler with a quilted star and a beautiful quote about stars stitched. Again...did you make that Nancy? It will hang all year, and I have just the place. Will post a photo after I hang it.

Some things I learned about Nancy Jo! She is a voracious reader like me. She doesn't like to fly, like me. I will do it out of necessity, but I don't like it! Nancy Jo could drive when she was 10 years old, living on a farm! I love getting to know my fellow farmgirls. Nancy Jo...you and I have much in common!

Again, thank you soooo much for being such a wonderful, thoughtful and generous swap partner. I loved everything and every minute of this swap!

Hugs, Tammy

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

Edited by - tammyc on Jun 18 2012 7:16:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2012 :  7:32:41 PM  Show Profile
Becky,

Your package went out today and should arrive on Wednesday. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am loving yours!
Thanks again for "Uncle Sam."

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  02:40:33 AM  Show Profile
WOW Tammy :) You & Nancy were meant to be partners ;)

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  02:42:14 AM  Show Profile
Winnie :) You lucky Gal :) What time is the party ;) ? (LOL)

Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  04:32:32 AM  Show Profile
Tammy,
That is funny, we got the packages on the same day. I'm glad you are happy with yours. As I said before I was and still am so excited and happy with the wonderful box FULL of such thoughtful gifts from you.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6622 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6622 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  06:02:20 AM  Show Profile
Look at all those wonderful treasures, this will truly be an Old Fashion Patriotic 4th of July for all of us. How wonderful and I am so happy everyone is having so much fun with the swap.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  09:37:13 AM  Show Profile
Everyone is doing such a great job. All the packages are wonderful and very creative.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  1:20:25 PM  Show Profile
Wow this has been fun, I have found so many patriotic things during this swap and I hope Pam likes them even somethings that I feel is part of America the beautiful..
It is so fun and I love making new friends.
Have a wonderful day
darlene

Life begins each morning...Each morning is the open door to a new world-new vistas, new aims, new tryings.

By, Leigh Hodges
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5140 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5140 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  2:08:27 PM  Show Profile
Winnie, I am glad your liked your Box! I received mine as well, I love it all! I love the Mini Flag to add to my collection, since 4th Grade, all from special people! I cannot wait to try the dip mix! The hand made cloth is so beautiful, I will use it for a mat, it is too pretty to get wet!! The candle and it's holder are perfect 4th of July and Summer centerpiece for my table! I had some of your Morning Reveille this morning,I needed it!! I mopped 3 floors today!I am curious to try the sugar! I will use the plates and napkins for a lunch coming up at my house with my mom and my aunts! and I love Red and White!I just re-painted my kitchen, the red-checked dishtowel is perfect for that or for a Table Mat! Winnie is a remarkable Farm Girl! from Florida. First she is a NURSE, so that makes her awesome! She has a cat named Bump, so that makes us kindred spirits! She is a wife and mom, She has brought to my attention the need to lend support in so many ways ,to Young people who are trying to make their ideas into a successful Business,many going in that direction, because of the National Economic Downturn. Like she said,we can give back, to help them realize their dreams!
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  8:34:04 PM  Show Profile
Everyone has gotten such amazing, thoughtful, wonderful gifts! I love seeing all the photos...thank you for sharing girls. I wanted to share a couple more pics of some of my treasures from Nancy Jo:

The photo on the top left is the picture I got with the wonderful star and saying...I think it goes perfectly with the picture below which was given to me by another dear friend! On the right...I just couldn't resist leaving my darling doll there with the flag and the potholder..I think she just looks so cute.

Nancy Jo you are the best!!!

Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2012 :  8:37:54 PM  Show Profile

I had to share this picture with you all because it was just the most awesome piece of art! This was at the Sawdust Art Festival in Laguna Beach, CA when we were there last summer. It was about 4' tall and 5-1/2' long. A mosaic U.S. flag with the states represented by vintage state plates and other pieces of ephemera. I fell in love with it...but my hubby wouldn't let me get it!!! Can't imagine why not....LOL. But it was fabulous!

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  12:08:30 AM  Show Profile
Ladies, I have my swap partner printed out at home and her box almost finished to send out, but I've had a hiccup in the middle of finishing it for the moment. My daughter is in the pediatric intensive care and will be having surgery tomorrow (wed) on her skull to remove an infection. I'm not sure when we'll be getting home from the hospital, as this is major surgery. Do know that I will get the box sent out when I get home! If you all could pray for us that would be great! Thanks sisters!
~hugs,
April

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  04:33:20 AM  Show Profile
Dear April, I will be praying for you & your daughter.

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  04:55:11 AM  Show Profile
Thank you. It means a lot.

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6622 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6622 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  04:57:21 AM  Show Profile
April, your first priority is your daughter, you swap partner understands believe me. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and daughter. Let us know how she is, please keep us up to date as we all care.
Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

Rustic Reb
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Rebecca
Pickford Michigan
97 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  04:58:06 AM  Show Profile
I've been enjoying all the great photos. Gives me many ideas for next year. April my thoughts n prayers go out to you and your family.

Don't be sorry that it's over... Be glad that it happened.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5140 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5140 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  09:50:10 AM  Show Profile
April, praying!!!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2012 :  10:01:59 AM  Show Profile
April I am so sorry. I hope things go well for your daughter. I will be praying for her.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th of July Patriotic Swap-2nd Annual -CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page