KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2012 :  6:13:12 PM  Show Profile
I wasn't sure where to put this so I want to thank CJ & Kristen for their birthday greetings. What a treat! With the death of my son earlier we've had our ups and our downs although right now it looks to be more up than down. DH went out of his way and took me to Missouri for the weekend and both of my girls made sure to call me and talk to me. Thanks so much for remembering me.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go

Farmgirl Sister #2351

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2012 :  05:30:57 AM  Show Profile
Dear Kay, We lost our 7 year old son 28 years ago and I am so sorry you are going thru this. It is very hard to realize they are gone, but thankfully we can know that Our Lord takes care of them and that eases our pain. Happy Birthday and find peace in the little things..Your memories of your son will bring more joy than pain as the days go by...My prayers are with you....beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2012 :  07:31:56 AM  Show Profile
Kay,

Happy belated birthday to you. Hope you had a good trip. I am so sorry about your son. I cannot begin to know the pain of losing one's child, but I do know that you can rejoice in knowing that he is with Jesus.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2012 :  07:33:03 AM  Show Profile
Beth,

I just lost my son on May 22. He was 28 and it was totally unexpected. We are still waiting to find out what happened. I will be traveling down to his burial site this weekend. His sister bought his headstone and she is wanting to make sure they got it placed so I am checking it out and sending her pictures. She is in Germany and our older daughter is at Fort Benning, GA. I realize things will never be "normal" again, but I'm hoping to get onto an even keel again. Part of the problem is dealing with his wife who has changed her story so many times about what happened and is now throwing other things into the pot.

We will be okay eventually. I am so glad for my DH and daughters.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go

Farmgirl Sister #2351
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2012 :  08:25:33 AM  Show Profile
Kay...my heart goes out to you for your loss. I just lost my sister 4 days ago...and I keep thinking
how terrible for my mother because now she has lost her husband and 2 of her 3 children. No parent
should have to watch their children die or suffer that painful emotional loss. Your Son was way too young!

My prayers and heartfelt sympathy go out to you. May you find the answers that you seek about his death.

love,prayers and big hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Birthday Thanks Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page