Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 I Have a Fever Update Jan. 25th
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I Have a Fever Update Jan. 25th Next Topic
Page: of 2

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2011 :  7:13:15 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, I read somewhere when I was checking on the strong odor about asparagus smell. I can't remember now. Can you tell me what that means?

Diane, I know there is a pill called Diflucan or something. I forgot the last time I took antibiotics to ask for it. That's when I was drinking kefir and eating yogurt to help with it. But then got the yeast infection really bad anyway. Alee said it was probably because I was drinking the kefir with the pill and it was killing the good bacteria from the kefir. So I screwed that up. So If the doctor says I need antibiotics I will ask for that pill. And it costs more than the whole prescription of antibiotics too. Thank you for your prayers.

Sherrye, thanks for the advice. I have been drinking water like crazy lately. I feel like I could float away. Tahnk you for praying for me too. You guys are the best.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2875 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2875 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2011 :  7:22:22 PM  Show Profile
If I eat asparagus, my pee smells weird just a few hours after & lasts for about half a day. I guess.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  2:49:32 PM  Show Profile
Back from the doctor. She doesn't think it's staph but did a culture. Also a urine test. She gave me antibiotics and Diflucan, 2 of those. And I will go back in 2 weeks for a follow up. Then I was up the road at a friend's house and a lady pulled up in the driveway. We got to talking and she is from Utah but her mother lives at the beginning of that road. She was there cleaning her mother's house because she's in the hospital with MRSA. She had a really bad UTI and never did anything about it and it ended up with that. And in the hospital and now she's in a nursing home til she's better. Her daughter is bleaching everything in her house. Goodness, what a mess.

But anyway, I feel lots better now that I actually saw the gyno and she doesn't think this is so bad. I just hope now that I don't get a yeast infection.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

MaryLD
True Blue Farmgirl

861 Posts

Mary
New Braunfels TX
USA
861 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2011 :  09:14:35 AM  Show Profile
Kristin,
Thanks for letting us know!
Again, I did not mean to scare you- but life has it's way of coming full circle, and I'm more at ease about what I wrote, having read the posts of others, and learning about the situation of your neighbor.
Be well!!!

Mary LD

Haflingers- You can't have just one!
( I'm just one short of a drill team!)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I Have a Fever Update Jan. 25th Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page