Page: of 18

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  08:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Did a mile this morning going to be 100 today oh well. Kris have you found a good bread recipe that you realy like. I have tried many and not all of them seam to be just right. I do not have a sour doe one and I am not much for using and finding blogs I guess I am just to old fashioned. Keep up the rag rug bet it will be nice. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

mickib
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Michele
Coeur d'Alene Idaho
267 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  10:54:41 AM  Show Profile
Didn't walk last night. Does cleaning house count? The house was a mess, it has been weeks (no kidding) since it was dusted and vacuumed. I decided that as much as I would have preferred a nice long walk around down by the lake, I had better tackle the dust. So, it's almost done. Tonight I hope to dust the living room and sweep the floors, and do my Leslie Sansone tape (since my hubby will be out setting up for his hunt and I don't like to walk alone in the dark). Good for all you who are walking daily or have started walking. I'm hoping that it becomes a real habit that I just can't do without kind of like chocolate).
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  12:32:57 PM  Show Profile
Today I walked on my lunch hour and talked with my sister on the phone - that made it seem to go some much faster!

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

farmgirl sister #1927
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  2:59:43 PM  Show Profile
We walked this morning - 1 mile, then went to Kennesaw to shop for the Snack in the Backpack program in our county. Went to Costco, bought lots of food for the kids, loaded it, and unloaded it. Good exercise all the way around!
Snack in the Backpack is a program that provides kids with food for the weekend (some kids have no food from lunch on Friday till Breakfast at school on Monday) So we ( a large group of people) send the kids home with backpacks with healthy food for the weekend.
It is a wonderful ministry and we are blessed to be part of it!
It was 62 degrees here this morning - felt wonderful! Going to warm up again, then I think get cooler for the weekend.
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
Sweet Peas Farmette, Bend, OR
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  5:33:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies! Got a chance to walk today with... my husband! :-) He's been so sick, trouble breathing, not sleeping, etc.. but think the prayers & the antibiotic (new one: Augmentin this time) are working. Yay! So we took it real slow and went around a section of our neighborhood that I call "the track" because if you walk the farthest part of the side walk, it ends up being a quarter of a mile, so 4x round & it's a mile (a good measurable distance). He really needed to get moving & into the fresh air & sunshine & try to work the chest congestion loose. He's starting to get better rest, too. So hopefully, hopefully, things will be on the mend.

Kris, I loved that site you mentioned. I'm going to go there tonight to read some of her stories (she's a hoot) to relax & laugh. She had me giggling with her tales of ducks. Laughing is so good for the soul! I look forward to hearing & maybe seeing (hint hint :-) a pic of your rag rug --that's on my "to do" list

Ruth, that's awesome! Sounds like a wonderful ministry to make sure these little guys have something in their tummies.

Starletta, talking with a loved one does make whatever the task at hand, go so much better. Got to talk with my sis today via gmail chat. She's never done it before & since she's in radiation isolation (due to her thyroid cancer surgery), it was especially special to be able to spend time with her.

Farm Girl Sister #1683 Living Simply & Naturally on our lil Sweet Peas Farmette
"Do Everything in Love." 1 Cor 14
http://www.piecemama.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2010 :  7:26:32 PM  Show Profile
Hey there. I have been gone most of the day. It was dark when I got home and all 9 turkeys were lined up on the fence. Silly birds. I am usually here and they follow me in with their feed and chow down. Then I lock them up. So tonight I turned my Trooper around and turned the lights on them so they could see to go in to bed. Silly birds just stood there. So I had to scoot them all in. And there's always one that just goes the other way. So I had to catch her and out her in. Then move the goats back to their pen. Then go pet the cows. Then feed the cats and dogs. Goodness, that's a workout right there! Then I came in and started my chevre cheese. This is the easiest cheese ever to make. I just have to get the milk to 80 then add kefir and rennet. Let it sit over night, then strain. So simple. This is for the reception Friday. I am going to make 4 different flavors.

So today I picked Kansas up from school so her mom could work a few extra hours. We went to the park and I walked for 40 minutes around and around and around that track. OMG! How do people do it? I was SO bored. I could hardly keep going. It was hot and only a part was shaded. But oh so boring.And 6 times around was a mile. I guess that's why people have IPods and cell phones. I think I am going to have to do something if I am going to do this every Tuesday. I am already dreading next time.

So ya'll have been busy! Lillian, what kind of bread do you like? I use whole wheat berries and grind them up. I use the Bread Becker's recipe. I also use the grandmother bread recipe. It's really easy. I'll try to get it on here for you. Or if you email me your address, I'll send it. It's so good.

Michele, I think as long as you are actively doing something and not just sitting around, it's got to be good for you. If you think about it, house work is a lot of lifting and bending and reaching and vacuuming. So you are working all your muscles. Just try to reach a little farther and push that vacuum a little harder. I think it helps whatever you do. So come and clean MY house next time! You will get a really good workout!

Good for you, Starletta! It really does make time go faster when on the phone. I highly recommend it. I should do that when I am going round and round the track next time. So do you just eat lunch when you get back to work?

Ruth, that is such a good thing to be doing. I need to check it out and see if we do that here. I can't even imagine kids not eating when school's out. I bet the parents have their cigarettes and beer though. And they have their tv. and video games. That's just such a shame. I am going to ask my friend who works in the office at the elementary school. Thanks for bringing this up, Ruth.

Jewel, so glad your hubby's feeling netter. But be careful about him being in the sun taking antibiotics. It is good for him to get fresh air though. Just needs to wear a hat and sleeves. I always go check out Suzannes blog. She is hilarious with all her critters. There's always something going on there. I'd love to go visit her place. You should check out some of her older posts.

Well, I get to go walk with the ladies in the morning. I hope it's not too hot. I want to take pictures and maybe someone can post them for me if I email them. It is so beautiful back there in the woods.

Ya'll keep it up. We are doing so good!!!! I am so proud of us.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  05:20:46 AM  Show Profile
Hello ladies! Kris, I hope all the wedding plans are falling right into place.

Ruth, I so support your work to feed these children--one of my past jobs was a Director for 15 Head Start programs and I was so glad to be able to provide those little ones with 2 nutritious meals every school day but I so worried about them over the weekend and summer. I'm telling you, you should have seen the quantity of food those 4 year olds ate every Monday morning. You are doing very good work.

Jewel, Kris is right. I have seen some of the worse sunburns ever on people who were only in the sun "for a few minutes" and they were always on an antibiotic. But make sure he takes the whole course of the meds even when he is feeling better.

Today, I made a big mistake and set the alarm for pm instead of am....grrrrrr.....so it was a mad scramble to get the boys to the bus. I will be walking at lunch time though.

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

farmgirl sister #1927
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
Sweet Peas Farmette, Bend, OR
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  08:43:51 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the heads up about the sun & antibiotics. Wasn't thinking about that, so it's good to know & remember. Today's breezy & slightly cloudy & oh-so-much feeling like autumn (doing the Snoopy dance). Love it! Kris, I would love the recipes for the two breads, if not too much trouble. I think it's cool that you make cheese. I do hope so much that your daughter's reception & wedding goes wonderfully for you all! xoxo

Farm Girl Sister #1683 Living Simply & Naturally on our lil Sweet Peas Farmette
"Do Everything in Love." 1 Cor 14
http://www.piecemama.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  08:50:46 AM  Show Profile
It's September 1st, ya'll! How did this happen? It's almost Fall. I am so happy! I love Fall. It's supposed to rain Friday of course. Then start cooling off. Yippee!

I am so in love with a bunch of ladies. They are so sweet. And so nice. I am finally feeling a part of this community after 6 years of being out here. But these ladies are just so special. It's like having all of you here now. I have the best time with them. And now I am going to be helping in a booth to raise money for the camp the last weekend of Sept. There is a huge hot air balloon thing in Rock Spring, Ga. every year. And now I get to go help out in a booth! I am so excited about this.

This morning some of the ladies cut the walk short. So me and Helen (I thought her name was Judy. Sorry. It's Helen) walked on tho the end of the road together. She has cows too. And a few Buffalo. Anyway, it was fun and went by so fast. I just love walking. I will miss Friday because I will be getting things ready for the reception. I will go walk Thursday though.

Starletta, doesn't that just mess up your whole day waking up late like that? I hope they all got to school on time.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  4:52:42 PM  Show Profile
Starletta, It's not just Dave and I, we just did the shopping - and lots of it! It is being paid for by donations. Lots of people doing lots of different things to raise the money. Our town is doing what we call "Light up Blue Ridge" - a big event the day after Thanksgiving to kick off the Christmas season. All the proceeds from that this year will go to the Snack program. Our church's Saints Alive (older folks like me) just gave a large amount of $ to go toward feeding the kids. But it takes a Village to feed these kids. Just one school in our county is sending home 85 back packs a week with kids. 73% of the kids in this school are on the free lunch program. It is really a sad situation - and it's not getting any better. People are out of work, loosing their homes, etc, etc!
Kris, Thanks for the sweet note of encouragement - you're the best!
Jewel, I'm one of those people that got severely sun burned, while riding in a car while I was on antibiotics - no one told me to stay of out of the sun! I was riding in a car from Florida to TN and was in the sun most of the day, this was many, many years ago and I remember it all too well. Hope DH is doing better - tell him to make sure he takes all his meds. Think someone else has said that!
We did walk our mile + this morning. Felt good! Keep on keeping on!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

geraniumlady
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Donna
Mt. Home Texas
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  5:26:57 PM  Show Profile
Good Evening Walking Buddys,

Okay, good for me and good for all of you. I've walked everyday for five days in a row now. My hubby picks me up from work and we drive the 30 minutes home. He drops me off 1/2 mile from our gate and I walk it home. All uphill, the sun is still blazing @ 6pm and after getting up @ 4:30 am and working a 10 hour day I am being kind to myself. Looking forward to my 4 day weekend, Friday thru Monday, and will walk every morning the 1 1/2 miles, all going downhill and then back up the hill. Not much flat out here.

In mid October I'm going with my youngest daughter's family to Family Weekend @ Texas Tech in Lubbock, Texas. My only granddaughter is a sophomore there and we're going to have another great weekend. Lots of football, barbecue, picture taking and talking and walking and more walking. I passed the mother-in-law traveling test last year by my sweet son-in-law and he invited me to go with them again this year. The campus is huge and flat and you have to park miles from the dorm, the stadium or anyplace it seems we wanted to be. So, kiddingly I say I am in training for my Texas Tech weekend, but it is the truth!!!! My daughter walks 3 miles every other night and my son-in-law walks/runs/walks 6 miles almost every night. I have to be able to keep up with them. I think the walking and running keep my son-in-law sane. He is the area engineer for Dept. of Transportation for 3 counties and has a very stressful job trying to make most people happy.

Even though I log my walking and any exercise on an American Heart Ass. site for my hospital's Wellness Program it's more fun to checkin with all of you and read about what is going on with you.
Gotta scoot - keep posting and see you girls later,
Geranium Lady

Self talk...Keep your eyes on your own paper.
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  5:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
It seams like Donna sould be skin and bones with all her up hill and other active antics.

Jewel we are all hoping hubby gets well soon. Like I tell mine all the time some times you make me mad but I am not ready for you to go as yet.

Thanks again Kris I am always looking for that right recipe and when I foind it I will keep it. Years a go I even did the starter bread etc mix. It was good but if you don't keep up with it you have a mess. When you are on the road alot it is had.

Well 2 more miles today and cleaning the camper for aother trip. Tomorrow I will shampoo the carpets and wax the vinyle. Temps still up 97 today only 96 yesterday.. Where is the fall? storm coming? Talk to you all soon. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  6:03:37 PM  Show Profile
Hey all, I don't know what threads you follow but Siobhan passed the FOTM (Farmgirl of the Month) Award on to Kris.......so everyone congratulate her. It is well deserved!She is quite a motivator and a terrific example of that farmgirl spirit. Again congrats Kris.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2010 :  6:09:02 PM  Show Profile
Hello everybody. Ya'll are doing SO good and staying with it. I am so glad you're all still here with me. Thank you all so much for being here and encouraging each other. That makes me want to keep doing it just to get that. It keeps me going.

Lillian, I did see where there is a hurricane heading to your area. I hope it gets blown back out before it does too much damage. I hope ya'll aren't too close to the water. Please be safe and heed all the warnings. I know what you mean about this heat. It's been in the low 90's and HOT. Especially in the sun. And it sure seems like everything I have to do is in the sun. There's just not enough shade around here.

Donna, I am so glad you come here to tell us what you have been doing. It means alot to hear that. And I am so proud of you for doing all this "training". Sounds like by the time you go you will be right up there with all the others and will be able to walk all those miles with them. You'll be in the lead probaly. You keep doing what you're doing and you will get there.

Ruth, that is so sad to hear that many kids are affected by the way our economy is. But they are and it's not getting any better for sure. But so sad that kids have to suffer. So ya'll sure are doing a good thing where you are.

Well, the wedding is getting closer. Just 2 more days. I know I am going to forget so much and have to go get stuff and run here and there. I will be exhausted by Friday evening. So much to do. I just hope we can go tomorrow night and clean and get everything set up. That way we'll just have food to do Friday. And little last minute things. Oh my. I am kind of glad Heather just went to the courthouse now! This is alot of work. I am pooped! But I can't wait to see them finally married after all these years.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  09:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
OK Kris what is this about FOTM to you from Siobhan?

Yes we are close to the coast but the storm is now way off in the ocean and we are not even going to get rain so it seams. We were hoping for rain to cool things off.

I still keep walking and hoping for cooler weathe and a weight reduction? Yea I have to stop eatting first. Lilly
[;)

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  6:24:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals, We walked this morning - good walk!
Kris, it's almost the "Big Day"! It will be wonderful - can't wait to see pictures - of you too!
I hope you had a good walk this morning with your friends.
Lily, Hope you get some cooler weather but no storm - however rain would be good! My DH Loves Gettysburg - He's a big history buff.
We are supposed to have temps in the upper 70's here Saturday - Yea! Come on Fall

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  7:17:44 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Mel. I was shocked to see my name at the end of her post. Had to look twice to make sure it was me. Very strange. She is so sweet. And there are SO many others that should have been. But I feel very special right now. I think I will just enjoy being FOTM.

Lilly,I feel the same way. I have been walking almost a month and don't feel any difference in the weight. What is up with that? I am not eating as much either. I guess I will have to just stop eating too.

Ruth, we all went to the place where the reception is going to be and started decorating it. It looks so pretty. My DD and her fiance and his dad all work at a textile plant so they got a huge bolt of beautiful white fabric. We cut table clothes for all the tables with it. I tied all the ends with white toile. It looks so pretty. The wedding cake tablw has alot of fabric down to the floor. And they had a really good picture taken of them together with Daisy, the grand dog. I had it made into an 8x10. We got a big poster typw frame and we will use that for people to sign instead of a guest book. There is a wooden podium that we draped with the white fabric. It looks so cute right at the door. It's all going to be so pretty when we are done. Man, we were there like 5 hours and still not done. I don't see how people do it. Lots of work. I've been taking pictures and will make them a scrapbook.

I didn't get to walk today because of getting all the stuff together. I will Sat. It will be cooler then. It's been 97 the past few days and the sun is brutal.

Ya'll have a great weekend. And happy walking.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  06:37:57 AM  Show Profile
... well, I canceled my Curves membership... it was a sacrifice that needed to be made... I wasn't attending much as I should. Then Mr.P came into our lives. He needed us more. So the funds that would have been going to Curves is now budgeted in for Mr.P's food and healthcare. Besides, my beagle and Mr. P would enjoy going for walks... but I am trying to work out a harmony here.. Mr.P loves to waddle at HIS pace and Abigail loves to speed walk! What is a Mom to do? Heheehee I am in the middle... in time, we will figure out our rhythm!

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  11:27:27 AM  Show Profile
Kris, Everything is coming together - it sounds beautiful - fabric can be just the prettiest all gussied up like you are doing. I can't wait to see the photo's. The photo w/the granddog is a very special touch too. I can just envision the whole thing now! Lovely!
I'm sure you are getting plenty of exercise running to and fro without exercise walking. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 70s for the high - I'm so excited!
Karrieann, I'm sorry you had to let go you Curves membership, but walking with the fur babies is also very good exercise and they'll love you for it. How old do you think Mr P is? Is he undergoing heartworm treatment yet?
Hey girls, did you see us in the "Cluck" along with alot of other Farmgirls with our QueenBee, MaryJane. She is just the best!
Happy Walking girls,
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  11:39:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Kris thinking about you and wishing you the best with the wedding. Again congrats on the MaryJane issue.

.Karrieann the kids will work out when they find out they have to.

No storm and very little rain so I did not walk this morning. We will keep at it Kris and maybe in time the weight will deside to leave us.

Hi Ruth Lilly

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  3:39:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi everybody. I missed you all. I have not walked since Wed. I have been running like crazy though. Does that count? I am going to walk later tonight.

Karrieann, I am sure you will get some walking in with those dogs. And that's free!

The wedding is over and they are an old married couple now! It was beautiful. Really sweet wedding. Abby was beautiful! Her hair was perfect. And Jason was handsome. The look on his face when Abby came up the aisle was priceless. And the way he looked at her through the whole thing was amazing. I am so glad I was facing him so I could see the love in his eyes for my daughter. That meant alot to me.

The reception was great. All the table were filled with friends and family. Lots of food was eaten. Lots of pictures taken. Abby and Jason left after a few hours. He acted like he was in a hurry. But I found out later he had a surprise for Abby. He took her to Chattanooga and told her they should go walk around the Choo Choo. So they went and parked around by the train cars. They have made several into hotel suites. They went over to one of them that had the lights on and Abby saw him take out some keys. He opened the door and she about screamed! He had gotten them a room. He had already been there with their clothes and several other nice little things. He really outdid his big ole self. I was very impressed. I know Abby was.

So it was a wonderful wedding day. And I am pooped. I have already almost fallen asleep a few times. Now all 3 of our kids are married. Thank you all for your good thoughts. I just thought I would let you all know how it went.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  4:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the update and glad all went well a walk will make you feel better and sleep well tonight. Yesterday and today I only got 1 mile a day in. The weather is great here today it is not humid. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  6:02:39 PM  Show Profile
Oh Kris, I know it was beautiful - and your new son-in-law doing all the special things for your daughter. It sounds like he loves her very much, that is a blessing!
Now you can recover from all the hustle and bustle of the last few weeks and get back to normal (what ever that means LOL!).
It's too bad the whole wedding and reception doesn't last very long, considering all the work you put into it! Sort of like Thanksgiving Dinner - cook for days and it's over in 20 minutes, except the cleaning up part - but I love it all, and wouldn't change a thing.
Rest well!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2010 :  2:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Oh well back to life did one mile this morning and it is a beauty of a day. Also did some needed weed pulling. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2010 :  2:39:08 PM  Show Profile
Awwwww.....what a sweet guy he is. I'm glad that you are glad and the kids are off to start a new chapter in their lives. Glad the doings was a great success for you all! And Ruth is so right...I wish weddings took at least a few days, like I read in one of my missionary letters from another country. That way you feel like it lasts longer than just all the planning. They have a ceremony of some sort each day and a meal that goes along with it. Pretty neat.
Well Mom is almost all unpacked and I've been hauling boxes of stuff to Goodwill(this is all backward)...and my back is really bothering me. I'm so glad DH bought me a "Hang-Up" inversion table a couple of years ago. It really helpes with all the kinks.But I have to admit, I haven't walked in awhile. Tonight afer supper I'm going out though. I miss it. And walking really helps my back too. Now that Mom is almost finished, I'll have more time. It's been a beautiful day today. High of 72 and breezy, with NO humidity. I think that's all done for the Summer. I'm soooo glad. I can really feel the Fall "Nip" in the air....what am I saying....we had high 40's last night. I can feel Winter in the air. lolol Have a good evening Gals! Happy Trails!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I Started Walking Today Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page