star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  10:29:32 AM  Show Profile
Oh my, I can tell that school is in full swing - I've had meetings everynight, volunteered in the classroom over lunch today and will supervise movie night tonight...not much time for walking because I kept hitting the snooze button and didn't get up! I will be walking extra this weekend...in between the sleepovers for the kids and the birthday parties. Sigh...

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

farmgirl sister #1927
Go to Top of Page

CCChristen
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Cynthia
Lockwood CA
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  1:07:20 PM  Show Profile
Good for you, my husband brought home a tread mill that he was going to start using two weeks ago and like you I am 50 this year and have been packing on the pound for the last 9 years about 25 to be exact, So I am looking at this tread mill and said well sense he isnt using it I will start it has only been a week and a half but there is something to be said for alitle cadio, I feel better already so Im thinking if you feel better that ought to keep you going and a glance in the miror to say good job looking good cant hurt. Keep up the good work sister.

Line Shack Farmgirl #1570
Cynthia

I think I can I think I can
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  1:36:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
You gals keep it up last night I did a mile then this morning I did 2.5 miles and worked in the yard till 2pm. Yes still getting up at 6am. Temps still in the high 80's. Yoy say I am doing great I still would like to lose more weight. Most of the time my eating is what does me in that is why I keep on walking.

So you all don't stop just keep putting her down. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
Sweet Peas Farmette, Bend, OR
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  2:38:52 PM  Show Profile
Finally got in a walk today. Took my 8 yo son with me for some mom & son time. He's a talker (lol)! Temps have cooled pretty nicely, so an afternoon walk was very autumnish-feeling (& I do *so* love autumn). Kind of smokey with some fires in the air, tho. At first, was feeling bad/guilty hadn't taken a walk due to husband being sick & struggles home schooling one of my kids, but when I up & went & just plain ol did it, it felt good! Kris, how's the wedding coming along? Ruth, how's your doggy doing? Big hugs to you gals. Keep it going

Farm Girl Sister #1683 Living Simply & Naturally on our lil Sweet Peas Farmette
"Do Everything in Love." 1 Cor 14
http://www.piecemama.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  3:10:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls, Dave and I walked a mile + this morning. Then took TaffyAnn to the vet. She checked her over good, and did major blood work on her. Checking for diabetes, dementia, liver, etc, etc. Will have the results back Monday. She put her on an Rx pain med and glucosamine for dogs. I have been giving her a baby aspirin at night so we both could sleep :)! Vet said aspirin is bad for her tummy, so now we have an Rx which I'll give her before bed. On checking her, she didn't see anything "visual"! So will wait for test results. She eats fine, drinks alot of water. More restless at night, or so it seems. But then don't we all hurt more at night than in the daytime? I know I do.
Thanks for asking - she is the sweetest little girl ever, it's hard to watch her grow old :( !
Happy walking/exercising girls - keep up the good work!
Have a great weekend.
hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  3:46:04 PM  Show Profile
Hey Starletta. You must be tired with all that going on. Take it easy ok? It'll all settle down and you can get some walking in. Don't give up! It's good to hear from you. Keep checking in, ok?

Cynthia, treadmills are just as good as the real thing. And you can stay inside and not have to worry about the weather. That's the bad part though. Even if it's raining or cold or whatever, you still have to get on it! Just because it's right there, looking at you. Talking to you. So get on that thing and go!

Lillian, I have a hard time with the food too. Like I said, I can eat some bread. With butter and honey. Love it. So I have to be careful. So keep on walking it off. It will work. Good for you!

Jewel, aren't kids the greatest? They can be good motivators. And it's good for them also. And all the talking makes the walk go by faster, doesn't it? So give him a pat on the back from me, ok? He's a good son. Yhe wedding is going to be great. The reception is going to be the hard part. But I think there will be plenty of help to get it all set up. Thankls for asking.

Ruth, I am so sorry for your doggie. How old is she? Sounds like she has all kinds of problems. My Rat terrier sisters are 13. They are doing pretty good so far. But if I ever had to take them to the vet, that might be another story. As long as they are walking and eating and doing the other things, they are fine. I hope ya'll have a good weekend too. How's the grand doing? Is she used to college life yet? Or ready to come home?

It was looking like it was going to come up a storm awhile ago. Put the goats back out in their yard. Put the turkeys back in their pen and fed them. Fed all the chickens and cats and dogs. And now the sun'e back out and looks normal again. What's up with that? We need some rain bad. It's all very dry out there. I need to water but I might just have to quit for now. We had a very high water bill. I don't like those. I have a well, but I am afraid to use it too much because it might dry up. So I just use it to water the chickens and goats. Anyway, I guess I have to go out and take my walk in a bit. I will wait til about 7:30 tonight. It's been really hot today. Not looking forward to the sweating. Thank goodness for showers!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  8:04:28 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals! It's so good to see so many of you doing so well at your walking endeavor. I ache all over today. All the bending, lifting, walking and cleaning, moving Mom, is getting to me. On top of that, we are getting new plumbing in our basement soon and I've been moving "stuff" outta the way and cleaning out boxes and taking gobs of stuff to Goodwill. I think basements should be outlawed, since all they do is collect "stuff." Where does it all that "stuff" come from? I had to repack a bunch of Christmas "stuff" into plastic containers and throw out the moldy boxes. Has this been an exceptionally damp Summer, or what? ~ewwwww~ Just the short time Mom had her stuff in her basement,before moving, it molded too. Sad! And I'm not done yet! Then I took some food over to Mom and made sure she sat down for awhile. Would you believe she's almost done unpacking? 160 boxes, moved Monday, and that 82 y.o. woman is down to about 30 boxes. Unreal! That woman has "SPUNK!" So, I brought more "stuff" home from her place to take to Goodwill tomorrow......and so it goes. Then when DH got home from work tonight about 8 pm, we picked 2-5 gal. buckets of tomatoes. Man, they are making up for that Blight we had last year. Tomatoes out the Wazoo.lol I'm tired and going to bed now. It's 11 pm. Goodnight! zzzzzz...

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2010 :  8:30:00 PM  Show Profile
Yes, kids are the greatest! He's a high energy boy, so he kept me going, then asked if we could do errands later (lol)... I just wanted to sit on the couch with some lemonade [:|] hee hee. Ohh yum! I'm a bread-lover too! Nothing's like it hot out of the oven with butter melting... mmm-mmmm! Judy, 2-5 gal *buckets* of tomatoes --yowza! Hmm, I wonder how long of a drive from Oregon to Ohio it is Guess talking about all this food on an exercise thread isn't so good, huh (hee hee) I need to figure out a goal or something for walking because going around & around the neighborhood is not very interesting. Will have to think maybe about driving out to a country road area & maybe trying a Saturday morning walk there. I'm so lovingly envious of your cow buddies, Kris

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  07:11:55 AM  Show Profile
While I was walking last night on the way home one of the ladies from a Bible study I have been going to stopped. She said a bunch of ladies have been walking up the road at 8:30 Mon. Wed. and Fri. mornings. And that I should come join them. Well, woo hoo! She is the sweetest lady. If it weren't for her I would now feel a part of this area at all. She always includes me. And that's the little road I was going to go try soon too. And they all just do their own thing. I wouldn't have to stay with the "pack" and talk and all that. Cuz I cannot walk and talk. Or I can but don't like to. Anyway, I am excited about that!

She pulled up right when I was just about to start boo hooing too. I had just bought those shoes my mom told me about. I love them. They fit good. They are bouncy. And I was thinking on the way out that these just might be "the" shoes. My leg felt good. But then about a 1/4 mile later there it goes. So I had to slow down. And I only walked a mile. But when Ann stopped and we talked about 10 minutes, the rest of the way it was good. And I could walk fast. So I am wondering if I should stop when it starts hurting and wait a few minutes, then go again. I will try that tonight. But really, I was almost in tears and ready to just quit.

Judy, that's where you get your spunk. Your mama! She must be something else. Good for her. And whatcha gonna do with all those maters now? I don't have a basement. We used to though. And I loved it. We could keep potatoes and all kinds of foods down there. It was cool. And a great tornado shelter. We actually used it a few times for that. Lots of neighbors too. Well, take it east today.

Jeweel, they must of moved my cow friends to another pasture up the hill. I haven't seen them in a few days now. So I am talking to bugs. There is a wooden fence and I noticed the other day there were just thousands of grasshoppers all over it. They had mowed the pasture and I guess that stirred tham all up. Also they finally mowed the head high weeds on the sides of the road too! I was getting a little scared of the snakes coming out to get me. But it's all good now. Maybe you can find a nice quiet contry road to walk on. A dead end road is great. Not much traffic. Good luck. Or maybe you could go to another neighborhood.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  09:55:44 AM  Show Profile
Yea Kris, it will be good to have walking buddies - makes a big difference, to me anyway. I used to walk 3-4 miles a day when I was working in Atlanta. It felt so very good. I walked with another gal at lunch and we would keep each other motivated. We would always go, even if we didn't feel like it, just because we didn't want to disappoint each other. Great fellowship time too! Plus there is safety in numbers!
TaffyAnn seems to feel better, will find out Monday what her blood work says. Pain meds and glucosamine are being given - maybe that is what is helping. Anyway I'm happy about it! Thanks for your prayers for my 13 year old "puppy"!
Happy walking everyone. We walked some in town this morning, but didn't go to the track!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  8:12:18 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the prayers ladies for my feet......I hurt them believe it or not..last October on a trip to Europe. I only took little sandals with not very good support and we walked miles up and down hills and steps and for miles and miles...no kidding....
anyway, my feet just couldn't take it any more...I had to go to the pediatrist and I have plantars faciaitis(sp)..anyway,torn tendons and ligaments in the feet...very very painful and I've been babying them all along, but have a had a job that I was constantly on my feet and didn't help much....but this is my last week....then I start a new job...so maybe they'll have a chance to heal....he said it could take a year....and it has...it's the end of August and they're still very painful...can barely walk on them...it doens't help going barefoot and I love to do that at home, but no supposed to, so I have to be very careful...I miss walking...I miss my healthy feet.....
Everyone is doing so well on here.....keep going! Love all the stories of trials, and triumphs...
Go to Top of Page

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  03:36:14 AM  Show Profile
Monica, I have been following this thread, and I am very interested in what your Pod. Dr told you to do. I had a knee replaced last Nov, and now my feet just kill me when I try to walk. I think it may have something to do with the way I have been walking and limping. Did he tell you what kind of shoes you should be wearing? It feels like all the bones in my feet are affected, and my arch in my right foot hurts.

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"==Cinderella
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  12:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Kris I am so glad you have found walking buddies it will help you keep it going. Like a said it works but it takes a long time.

Judy I sure know about the soreness. Three days in a row with my walking I did weed pulling. That is a work out and no one can say any different.

Monica I am so sorry to hear about your foot troble when you hurt you feel bad all over. One would not think the right shoes can do so much for us.

As for me the heat and all my working Saturday I could only do one mile and that was in the evening. Even my hubby told me I need to slow down I am looking so tired. Today I will get two miles in and so the week begins. Even though I need to get more weeding done the next week says no rain and temps in upper 90's and 100's again. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  2:46:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi ya'll. I hope everyone's having a great weekend. I went to church this morning with a friend. We went t afew weeks ago to a Pres. church in Lafayette. I really liked the worship service but am not really sure about the pastor's message. He is more of a teacher, not a preacher. Anyway, will probably go back to our old church next week. Hubby will be home then. I went to see my mom for awhile this afternoon. They have to go back to their other home in the morning. Then back here for the wedding. They sure drive alot. I am tired. So I am not for sure if I will walk today.

Monica, I sure hope you get your feet better. That's why I think I am having so much trouble with my leg is because I hate to wear shoes. I am always barefooted. But you aren't supposed to barefoot?

Lillian, it was really nice this weekend here. Only 87 today! I hope you cool off soon. It really is no fun walking in this heat.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  5:31:13 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
hi all, finally got a walk in with hubby today. he really didn't want to go, but needs to walk as much as i do, so he went. yay for us! i really hate walking alone. sometimes is ok, but much more fun if there's a partner that will help keep the "nose to the grindstone", so to speak. we walked about 40 minutes this eve and was nice n cool, was breezy all day, but very quiet when we walked, almost like a hush..then we heard a hooty owl in the distance.
hugs n prayers to all who need and want them. :) xoxo

Make my words soft and tender, for I may have to eat them. :)
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  06:31:09 AM  Show Profile
Good morning everyone! I did a lot of chores over the weekend but did get in a 30 minute walk on Satuday and a 60 minute one on Sunday. Plus was able to walk 30 minutes very early this morning before anyone else was up. I'm so impressed with how everyone is finding ways to fit this into their busy lives but I'm realizing that this is one of the "big rocks" that have to put into the jar (meaning I have to plan to exercise) and the other things will fit in around it--if I don't plan for it, it will not happen. I'm sending out prayers for everyone's feet issues!

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

farmgirl sister #1927
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  07:12:45 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning! I hope you all are getting a chance at getting out in the fresh air. My husband's still pretty sick. Took him into urgent care again yesterday. They started him on a diff antibiotic, so I'm hopeful this one will do well. Didn't get a chance to go out yesterday, but will today. Am loving this autumn crispness in the air, though I'm not ready to see my tomatoes go away. So sorry to hear about all the foot problems going on. I wonder if insole supports would help? I like going around barefoot too, keeps the dirt out of the house and healthier for the family. Hey Kris! I hope you get a chance to walk today. I'm pulling for you, Girl. Remember, my walks are called "walking with Kris" so ya gotta be out there today so I feel like we're walking together Am going to get busy getting some bread made so it can rise. Happy Exercising/Health, Everyone!

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  07:26:27 AM  Show Profile
Oh ya'll, I have just had the best walk ever! I am so glad I went this morning. I really didn't think I would go. I was having anxious thoughts and just really being stupid. Then it was sprinkling a little and I thought, well good, now I won't have to go. But then it stopped so I decided to go on up there. Plus another lady had called and invited me too. And she lives on that road and owns the camp area. She's the one who's married to the guy who had the bull that bred my heifer Mazie.

So anyway, I get there to the camp building and there are several ladies there. Most are older than me except one about my age. Then right up the road is Jenny's DIL who had just had a baby 2 months ago and has a 2 year old also. He was with his grandpa but she had the baby in a sling thing. She slept the whole way. So I take of with her and Judy and we are way ahead of the 4 other ladies. We go back toward the mountain and there are my 2 goats I sold to Jenny up on the hill. I thought we would turn around there and head back but we kept going! I had always wanted to see what was back there. It's a dirt gravel one way road that I always thought was private property. So I have never been. There are 2 homes on 2 roads that veer off this one. But it turns out it is actually a public road that goes back to a land management area with walking and horseback riding trails all over. It is beautiful! Ferns and tress all over the place. I can't wait to see it in the fall when the leaves start changing. I had the best time with these 2 ladies. We talked the whole way, which turned out to be 3 miles. My leg was ok but I still felt it.

The younger girl is an artist and wants to start an art school. Like old time crafts like quilting and knitting and all sorts of cool things. I am so excited about that. Also found out we have started a monthly pot luck at the little community center up the road. I am so happy I went and got to know these people a little better. I just love them all already. Plus I go to Bible study with alot of them right up the road.

Patsy, so glad you got to walk. And that your hubby is joining you. I have to go way on ahead of mine when he walks with me. He is SO slow. But he has lots of problems. He's lucky he can walk at all really. He does walk alot when he is out of his truck. But I am so glad you are finding time to walk. Good for you. Keep doing it and it will becaome a good habit. And I will take some of those good ole hugs and lots of prayers. Thank you so much!

Starletta, so glad you found time also to walk. Just keep doing it every day and you will miss it when you don't do it. I will keep trying to encourage you to keep going. You will feel so good when you do. Thanks for all your prayers too. So I hope you have a big jar!

Happy walking ya'll!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

mickib
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Michele
Coeur d'Alene Idaho
267 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  2:50:34 PM  Show Profile
Kristin, sounds like you had a really fun walk - how nice to get to talk with people and get to know then and get in your exercise! Went camping this weekend so got a good hike in both Friday and Saturday. Probably only 2-1/2 miles each day but straight up hill for a mile both days. Even though we were camping in a familiar place got to explore some new areas. Hubby was thrilled that we might have found him a new elk hunting spot. It looked like there had been a lot of bear around all the apple trees lately, so I probably walked extra fast!
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  5:06:22 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Dave and I walked about 1 1/2 miles tonight on the track. When it gets cooler out, we will probably walk at the park instead of the track.
Kris, I'm so glad you went today - it makes all the difference in the world to have friends to walk and talk with. The time just flies by and you don't even realize you are exercising.
Praying for you and this weekend - I know it will be beautiful and you won't have to worry about the weather.
Ya'll keep up the good work - how much fun we are having and getting fit at the same time! Yea! Go Farmgirls
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

geraniumlady
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Donna
Mt. Home Texas
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  5:44:57 PM  Show Profile
Hello Farmgirls,

Aug.28th, my hubby's birthday, I started walking again. Due to my work schedule I have to catch "walktime" when I can. I have pathways of 1/2 mile and 1 mile routes. So far these last 3 days I've limited myself to the 1/2 mile pathway because I'm starting over building my endurance, it's also hilly and I want to breathe and walk, not just pant up and down the hills. It's already easier. I'm considering walking on my 30 min. lunch time. It's good to read some of your struggles are the same as mine. Gives me encouragement to keep it up.

Happily Walking, Geranium Lady

Self talk...Keep your eyes on your own paper.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  6:50:10 PM  Show Profile
Hey Donna. That's great that you are starting to walk too. Don't you just love it? Well, ok, it takes awhile to get used to it and to actually like doing it. But I do look forward to it now. It's like if I don't walk I feel guilty. So I think I have come to the point where I am liking it. I am so glad you will be joining us. Just come on over any time you feel like adding something. We will all do our best to encourage you too!

Ruth, I'm glad ya'll got in a good walk today. It is getting cooler, isn't it? I love it. It was great today. I sat outside and worked on my rag rug/bowl this evening. It was really cool, almost a bit nippy. But the next few days are supposed to be alot warmer. It felt wierd not walking tonight since I walked this morning.

Yep, just 4 more days til the wedding. We are trying to get everything together. Hoping to not have to buy alot of serving dishes. Mom has alot and will bring them back when they come Thursday. It should all come together. Next we'll have to plan them a shower. There's always something!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  7:03:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Well we (hubby and I) did 2 miles today and the temps are back up 96 today 92 yesterday at 8:30 tonight it was still 85 and humid. One day it will end the storms are on the way.

Jewel I hope your husband gets well this time around. Some men are helpless when sick.

Donna good luck to you and your walking

Patsy if your hubby will not go. Go anyway he will in time and do what Jewel does think your walking with Kris.

Kris it seams you may not only have found walking partners you may have found some new friends you can share MaryJane with. Lilly

Edited by - solilly on Aug 30 2010 7:05:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  7:47:38 PM  Show Profile
Jewel, I'm sorry I didn't even see your post about your hubby being sick. I thought I read every post but missed this one. I sure hope he gets better soon. My hubby is a big ole baby when he's sick. He doesn't get sick much thank goodness. I hope you got to walk today. And that your bread rose nice and big. I make my own bread too. I make 4 different kinds now. I love sourdough. I have made whole wheat for years. I have made a bread that I found on Chickens in the Road blog called grandmother bread. It's so good but made with white flour. I should try it with wheat.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2010 :  7:50:27 PM  Show Profile
Lillian, it is fun to meet new people. And it does make the time go by faster. I don't seem to notice that I am walking. Just enjoying the company and scenery. It was beautiful. And we do seem to have alot in common too. I am so glad you got to walk today too. Good for you. I know it's hot but it will start cooling off soon. It was great today. I sat outside and worked on my rag rug this evening and it was a little cool. Felt great! I love it. But the next few days hot again. Oh well.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I Started Walking Today Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page