herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  3:35:51 PM  Show Profile
I just read this thread. You go Kris, You can do it. But take it slow. My DH is trying to lose weight and gets so discouraged. I tell him what others have said numerous times. "It didn't go on in a day, it ain't coming off in a day!" Patience with yourself. Just be consistant. A little walking is better than no walking. And on that note, I think I'll go for a walk!!! ;-) You've inspired me.(CJ's right..."Glide" is wonderful stuff) :D

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  6:20:08 PM  Show Profile
Yay Judy!! Get out there and walk with us. It's great! That's so true. It took awhile to pack it all on so it will take awhile for it to get lost. My mom called me today from K-Mart. She said they had some shoes on sale called Rock-N-Fit. She was getting some for her. She said her and my step dad are going to start walking too! And my DD Heather is walking also! I am so proud of her. She came by today and really looked good. So I guess this is contageous! I hope you have a great walk, Judy.

I went out about 7:30 tonight. I was good for about 15 minutes. Then the leg started hurting. So I just slowed down. I said I was going to walk for an hour then. So I walked slower than I have been. And a little farther. On the way back I started gathering neat nature things. I found another elderberry bush and picked some. Then some flowers. And some neat shaped leaves. Next time I need to bring a bag and pick up some trash. It's getting messy out there. So I felt good about my walk tonight. I felt a little better on the way back and was able to speed up a bit more. So I had a good walk anyway. Put another sticker on the calendar.

Ya'll have a good night.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  6:53:19 PM  Show Profile
Good on ya Kris. I had a good walk too. About 40 minutes. I hadn't been out in awhile because of all the heat 'n humidity. So I walked fast, then slow, then fast, then slow. Felt good actually. A few other folk were out too. The breeze was really nice. Feels like an early Fall day. This is great. We can all encourage each other. Great idea! Go Girls, Go!!! We can do this! Kris, be careful with that leg.Tell me more about the Rock-N-Fit shoe.

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2010 :  8:26:40 PM  Show Profile
Hey Judy. Good for you!!! It is getting a bit different out there since I started walking almost 2 weeks ago. I was going at 8 and now I have to go a little after 7 already. And it wasn't all that hot really. But I can feel a slight change each day I am outside. I love fall. My favorite time. But I hope it just doesn't turn cold too fast. I do not want a cold winter again. The past 2 winters have been way too cold for me.

When I am out Tuesday I will go to K-Mart and check out the shoes. They are on sale for $20. I think mom said. I try not to go to town but a few times a week. We are so far out it takes so much gas to go anywhere. So Tuesday and Friday are my going to town and run errands day. Tues. I deliver eggs and Fri. I deliver milk. The whatever else I need to do i do then. Tuesday I will get my DD Abby and we are going to look at flowers for her wedding coming up.

Thanks so much for your encouragement, Judy. I hope I can encourage you also. It sure helps. I really feel like I have got to walk now with everyone knowing. That has kept me going so far. And I want to see my calendar filled up with yellow happy face stickers too! And this weight fall off. I feel like I have lost some weight so far.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  04:52:55 AM  Show Profile
Morning, everyone! Back to work today but I did get my walks and chores done this weekend so lots of moving around. We got two pygmy goats this weekend so I spent alot of time getting to know them too. And, I've lost 2 pounds! Everyone is so inspiring me and I appreciate you all. Kris, especially you, and I hope those new shoes keep working out for you. I agree that one brand of shoe may fit you better than another and you kind of keep having to try till you find the right brand. For me, it's Avia. Plus, I spent waaaay too much time in shoes that looked really good but were terrible for my feet and sure am paying the price - no more high-heels for me!

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

farmgirl sister #1927
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  05:19:05 AM  Show Profile
You girls are doing great!!!! Keep up the good work ladies :)

I was going to start walking early this morning when starting to get light out but we have heavy rains going on. I will just use my exercise bike today :)

CJ, where does one find Asics shoes? I have not owned a pair of running/walking shoes in a few years and the last pair I had caused part of my foot to go numb (even thought they felt roomy), they were Merrills. I'm usually a hiking boot gal :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  06:02:28 AM  Show Profile
'Morning Girls! Another Day, Another Trot! Right? Ya Betcha. I will be out there aain this evening. It's 70 at 8:30 this morn. It promises to be another (cooler) day.Yeaaa! OMGosh Sharon, I had a pair of walking shoes that made part of one foot go numb too. What's up with that? And ya, they weren't too tight either. Weird. Maybe the foot swells as we walk and they press on a certain point that causes it. Dunno!/??? We are moving Mama today. That will be a lot of work & stress. I will be ready for my walk this evening. Hey Kris, I like the sticker idea. That way we can see at a glance what days we walked and what days we skipped(shame on us) hahaha. It happens. So Girls, have a great day and we'll check in often.BIG (Extra)Hugs!!!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  07:02:15 AM  Show Profile
Ya'll are doing so good!!!! I am so proud of you ALL! Isn't this great that we can come here and get to share about what we are doing and lift each other up too? I love this. We all need encouragement. It really helps.

Starletta, yaeh, 2 pounds!!! That's great girl! Yeehaw! That's worth celebrating for sure. Way to go! And good for you for not wearing heels anymore. I never did because I am so tall and didn't need to be any taller. I hardly ever wore shoes at all really. Which is not good either. So keep it up. You can!

Sharon, you can do just as much or more on your excercise bike. I have one on the porch next door. It's like a stair stepper I think. But I need help to get it over here. Altough there would be more to look at over there. I was noticing my left foot near the toes was going a little numb too. That is strange. I do believe the feet swell when walking. I know my hands do. Just hanging down swinging and it's so hot too. They don't when it's cool though. So keep on doing what you're doing. It will be good weather soon and you'll be able to get back out there.

Judy, sounds like you have your work cut out for you today. Moving is hard and lots of bending and lifting. I hope she's on the 1st floor. You will have had a great workout. I hope it's not too hot up there in Ohio today. Have a great day and take it easy.

Ya'll are doing so good. Yay for us!! We are all doing SO good!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  2:34:15 PM  Show Profile
Well, Ma is in her new "Palace."LOL Actually Kris, it's called "The Towers" and it's 11 stories tall and 20 apts. on each floor, and there is an elevator for them to use....Thank Goodness!!! She's on the 7th floor. She's 82 and sometimes she takes the elevator down and the steps up, just to prove she can I guess, then brags about it for weeks. hahahaha Bless Her Heart! Let her. I hope I'm in as great a shape as her when I'm 82! The movers told me she had 160 boxes but very little furniture. And here I thought she thinned stuff out. WOW!! Well it's 72 degrees out right now at 5:30 and that breeze is really blowing hard and cold. I just ain't use to that! hahaah We had 90 for so long, now I'm 'chillin!I can't win! LOL I'm so tired right now girls, I'm frustrated. Can't eat, can't nap, it looks like it could pour any minute, heavy dark clouds. hmmmmm, what to do???? Risk getting drenched just to de-stress? Decisions-decisions....to be continued....

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  4:47:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals, Dave and I walked a little over a mile this morning, on the track. It was 66 degrees here this morning, felt wonderful!
Kris, glad the stickers are helping - I have a long story about them, will tell you sometime. Dave and I are using them too. To us they are a motivator.
On the wedding - I'd do the reception at the in-laws yard, and I'd keep it simple. People just like getting together and celebrating, the food is secondary. Cake, punch, mints - sounds great to me! Maybe throw in some mixed nuts, for something salty.
hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Mama Jewel
True Blue Farmgirl

435 Posts

Jewel
Sweet Peas Farmette, Bend, OR
USA
435 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  5:38:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kris & All you walkers :-) Just got back from seeing my folks with the family at the coast. It was really nice. Back to getting into the swing of things. It's pretty warm here. Hoping I'll have the energy to get going out for a walk tonight. So glad to hear the new shoes are cushy!!

Farm Girl Sister #1683 Living Simply & Naturally on our lil Sweet Peas Farmette
"Do Everything in Love." 1 Cor 14
http://www.piecemama.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  5:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
well, i need to lose at least 50 pounds and this sounds great. been hating all the hot weather we've been having, to easy to stay in..
just got back with my hubby from a lil over a half hour walk. showertime.

EDIT: just wanted to say I'm herblay55's sister. hate to be so far away when she's "doing it all" with our mama. glad she got some 'comfort food'..and a good visit with our uncle.

it felt so good to walk again last night after not doing it for ages. went out and bought a wonderful pair of walking shoes months ago, then it rained for a week and i got out of the mood of walking.evenings work best for me 'cause I'm not a morning person. love to stay up late, it's cooler, blah blah blah..so ya...for now..

man, if a big biker dude pulled up beside me, i def woulda peed myself, then ran! POOOOF! gone..in a dust n piddle trail..LOLOL *mental note: take Buff, our golden retriever type mutt next time I walk alone.* DH won't walk everytime with me.

Make my words soft and tender, for I may have to eat them. :)

Edited by - craftbug on Aug 24 2010 11:26:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  6:03:50 PM  Show Profile
Ok, Abby just called. Jason's parents have rented the Lion's Clubhouse right up the road from their house. We are going to go see it tomorrow and talk about the food. Sheree, Jason's mom, is saying we should just do like finger foods. Like little chicken sandwiches and fruit and veggies. Punch and cake. Things like that. That sounds good to me. So we can set everything up that day and there are refridgerators there. It sounds good to me. And it will be cool there too. Abby's going to talk to her boss and see if she can get material really cheap for table cloths. So it will all work out and she will have a nice day. I am not going to worry at all. I like that Jason't mother knows what to do because I sure don't. Thanks for all the great advice ya'll.

I have to tell ya'll this. I went out earlier than usual today. And I forgot my phone. I was about 1/2 mile from the house and a Harley went by. I heard it slow down and then turn around. But he went by. As he went by though he turned around and waved at me. Then he slowed down and turned around and came back and stopped right beside me! Scared me to death! Now my husband is a big ole biker dude and we have all kinds of biker friends. And this guy was covered in tatoos. Then I looked at his face and almost slapped him! It was a good friend of ours son, CW! I had not seen him in awhile and not on his motercycle. Anyway, that was my story for tonight.

And this is 2 weeks now that I have been walking!!!! 2 weeks! I would not have thought I would still be doing this. But I am actually looking forward to it now. And I am not huffing and puffing up the little hills now. And I went 3 miles today. Way down to the church road. That's 1 1/2 miles from home. So I am patting me on the back here!

Judy, you did do alot today. We have a Towers here too. What does she have in 160 boxes? And I wonder how long it took to pack up that many. And how long it'll take to unpack them. That will keep her busty for years now. Your mom sounds really neat. Good for her for walking up all those stairs! I also hope I can do that at 82. I hope I can at 62. I can't wait to hear the rest of the story now.

Ruth, wow, 66 degrees. I can't even imagine that. It's supposed to be around that at night here all week. Nice. And ya'll are going a little more each day too. Doesn't it feel great? I am so proud of ya'll too! Are the dogs ok now? And about the farmer's market this weekend. I will probably have to pass on this time because of the $ situation. But I do want to go. I would love to get some corn and tomatoes. They are opened during the week right? Maybe that would be a good time to go after all this wedding stuff.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  6:10:12 PM  Show Profile
Hey Jewel and Patsy. Ya'll must have been typing with me!

Jewel, I hope ya'll had a good time. I love going but am so glad to get back home. And you can do it! It's still daytime way out there. If not tonight, there is always the next day. We are here to root you on, girl! Glad you're back!

Patsy, I am so happy you have joined our little walking group. I am hoping to lose that much plus some more. But right now I am not really thinking about the weight. I just want to get healthy and stay that way. I do feel like I have lost some already and it does feel great. I am glad your hubby's going with you. That makes it so much easier. ANd you both will feel so good. So keep checking in and tell us all about your progress, ok? I love to hear how everyone's doing. It makes me want to go all that much more. So keep it up.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  8:33:26 PM  Show Profile
WOW Kristen, if a biker had done that to me, especially a burly, tattooed one, I probably would have peed my pants....then all you would have seen is a cloud of dust...and dribbles. At least I wouldn't have had to exercise the rest of the week.LOLOL That was a funny story. Thanks for sharing. As for Mom's 160 boxes, she's had 82 years to collect "Stuff." And she can collect with the best of'em! She said she'd probably rest for a week, then start unpacking. I know her....she's already gotten about 1/4 of them done...she'd have to, just to find anything. hahaha I really felt sad after we left her and came home. I felt like an empty-nester, and she didn't even live WITH us, just up the street FROM us. *sniff* I actually used my walk to go to my Uncle's house(Ma's Brother)and got Comforted there...ummm...and pizza. LOLOL Gee....I really do feel better now! hahaaha *blush*...sorry girls.But it was good. Besides, it started raining...I had to go somewhere! Right? Back on track tomorrow....left, left, left, right, left.....

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!

Edited by - herblady55 on Aug 23 2010 8:38:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  07:42:38 AM  Show Profile
That motorcycle incident would have increased my heartrate enough to not have to exercise the rest of the week. Last week, a car pulled all the way down the drive (which is about 1/5 of a mile long) and pulled right up to my garage where the boys and I were unloading groceries--three big guys got out carrying cans of Febreze--I thought I was done for and yelled at them for scaring me to death and to leave right now and told one of my sons to get the shotgun (who stared at me in disbelief), of course, DH was a work--this stuff never happens when he is here. They wanted to show me the vacuum cleaner they were selling but hightailed it out and I definitely had to put on dry undies when it was all over! LOL - anyway, temp in Indiana is good but humid and I have learned that the early AM walk works best for me. Plus, I kind of like the peace it gives me.

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

farmgirl sister #1927
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  7:02:25 PM  Show Profile
Judy, I had pizza for dinner with my daughter tonight. It's good every now and then. Sometimes I just crave it. Then I had to have some praline pecan ice cream. I could not resist. We have the best pizza-ice cream place in St. Elmo. And I have to have ice cream when I go. And they are NOT stingy with it either. I did let Abby have some. It was hard but I did.

Starletta, I think those guys need to come up with a different approach, don't you? That would have scared me too. I always like for my dog Bubba to be outside when a strange car or truck pulls up my driveway.

I think I am going to have to walk in the morning til this wedding is over. I went to Abby's to go look at flowers and then we went to look at the place where the reception will be with Jason's mom. It's going to be so cute and pretty. It's just perfect. And we are so good together! We came up with all kinds of good things to do. Me and Sheree are all over this! It'll get done and be great! I am so excited!

I didn't get to walk tonight because of the meeting. But I will walk in the morning. It's really nice and cool now and I think I will be able to walk farther then.

How are you all doing? Anyone walking?

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  7:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Can I join you?!?!
I would love to start exercising again.
So are you all walking? Or are you doing diffrent exercises ?!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  7:31:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies,
I walked yesterday with my class to the park for our picnic. I worked out at Curves on Monday and will tomorrow. On the days I am not working at curves, I walk. Right now outside in winter in our school gym. I feel so much better when I get to walk or exercise. Even hubby has been walking with me. Way to go girls

blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com

Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  7:52:00 PM  Show Profile
C'mon Channah...join on in kiddo! The more the merrier. I think we are ALL walking....when we can find time and don't get distracted.LOL I didn't get to health-walk today, unless you count walking around the County Fairgrounds...but there are a lot of stops to graze at this booth and that. Not exactly healthy at all. hahahaha My legs are more tired than if I had walked on my health-walk though. ~whew~ Glad to be home. It's been so cool these past few days, I'm just loving it. We took a couple more small boxes of "stuff" and food out of her old apt.fridge over to Ma today plus some Dairy Queen burgers just to make her sit down with us and rest and eat something. We sat out on her balcony in the breeze and had a little picnic. The cat too. He loves it out there. She's totally out of her old place now. All I have to do is sweep the place and leave the keys behind. She's got her work cut out for her unloading all those boxes though. Makes me tired thinking about it.Calling for rain tomorrow. Probably have to walk on my stepper.*boring* Starletta, I'm glad those guys didn't mean you any harm. I would have beed scared to death. You were brave Girl! I didn't know they still went door-to-door with things like that.WOW! Glad you and the boys are OK! Well Be Safe Girls, and Keep Walking!!! Go-go-go-.....

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  8:14:30 PM  Show Profile
Channah, yes you may join us! We would love to have our little sis come walk with us. I think some are doing Curves too but most are just walking. I for one am doing it to be healthy and to lose some of these very post baby pounds! After 29 years don't you think I should have shed them? So I am walking to stay fit and healthy and to help lose some poundage. I am tired of it and want it gone! So you come on and walk or jog or excercise with us.

Tammy, that's great that you got to walk and that you hubby is going with you. Mine is too slow for me! So you are changing it up every other day. That's a good idea. I am afraid I am going to get bored just doing the same thing every day. I might start wanting to do some different excercises after I get going real good with the walking.

Judy, you went to the fair today? I would love to hear more. Our county fair is in a few weeks. I'm so gla dyour mom is all moved in now. She will be a busy lady unpacking now.

I would love to have everyone's addresses please that are joining me in this walk. If you don't mind giving them to me you can just email me. I can get some from the RAOK list that I have already. But some of the others I will need. If you don't mind please. Thank you!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  8:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much!! Can't wait to get started!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

monicarose
True Blue Farmgirl

406 Posts

Monica
Florida
USA
406 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  06:32:24 AM  Show Profile
I am swimming, and walking in the pool. I have a foot injury right now so that's the only way I can do it!
Everyone's doing so well on being committed! I rounded up about 5 prayer warriors yesterday to be praying for me...so they all agreed and one is big on exercise so I assigned her the task of asking me every now and then what've done for exercise that day? She's tough so I can't not have done something...she's good for accountability! It's nice to have all of you on the same team!
I'll be happy to send my address if you will send us everyone's when you get them? If that's alright with everyone?
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  09:07:50 AM  Show Profile
Monica, how did you hurt your foot? I hope the swimming helps it. I will be praying for you too. It really helps to let people know what you are doing so they can get behind you and encourage you. I need that so much. I have a friend like that too. She's very atheletic and is always excercising and teaching classes. I hope your foot gets better soon and you can start walking agian. I am so afraid I am going to break an ankle or something. That's a very big fear of mine. I won't be able to do a thing around here if that happened. So I have to be extra careful.

I walked this morning about 10:30. It was nice and shady most of the way. When I turned around to go back there were my 2 little old Rat Terriers. I had the gate shut but I guess they found another way out. Darn dogs. Then I had to worry about them getting run over. Although there were no cars on the way down and one truck on the way back. He almost got Sophie. Zoe had gone to the other side of the road and Sophie stayed where she was. The driver had to swerve to miss her because he didn't see her. Thank goodness we made it back home alive! Silly dogs. I guess I'll have to put them in the house now.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2010 :  09:19:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Monica, Isn't it nice to have a good friend that keeps us going and who knows when we get lazy???....um....ok....sometimes!LOL These Gals keep me going and keep me giggling along the way. I hope your foot heals quickly. I'll pray for you too.
Kristen, it was so nice to be around so many neat "sights 'N sounds" of the Fair. I had to pet a cow, a goat, a bunny and an alpaca. My DH is always amazed at all the different types of chickens, ducks and turkeys. OMGosh, I wish I'd had a camera...this one bunny, a baby wooly, said it all for us,back during our 90 degree spell. It had it's own personal fan clipped to the side of the cage(a good bunny-mom thang) ;) and it had it's rear toward it and all of it's long hair was blowing up toward it's head. It was stretched out on it's belly, with it's hind legs straight out behind, soaking up every bit of that air. Sooooo cute and funny. I love to watch people too. I'm glad that they still gather around the milking machine display to watch a jersey being milked. That's great to see. The tractor display gets it's share of crowds too. Everyone gathers 'round to touch and oooo and ahhhhh over them. Hahaha OH....I saw a little 3 or 4 y.o. girl with her grandpa and he let her sit in a tractor seat. Man, her eyes said it all, stretching out, gripping that steering wheel. She couldn't get enough. I said to my DH, "there's a future MJFarmgirl. Just look at her face. She's 'lovin it. Again, where was the camera?
Keep up the good work Girls. Our little group is growing. It's Great! Walk proud! Be safe!

Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic I Started Walking Today Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page