Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 This thread now applies to me and hubby!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic This thread now applies to me and hubby!!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2006 :  2:35:31 PM  Show Profile
Meg - My name is Nana Jeannie. So I totally approve of your name for MaryJane! :) It is good to hear you are doing well. That little one is so lucky to have a mom and dad and nana who is already so much in love with it!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  3:30:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi, there, Meg! I was just thinking about you and your babe-to-be today. How are you doing and how is your back feeling? I remember at about the 8-month mark for me this last pregnancy I was R-E-A-D-Y to get a good night's sleep - then I remembered that I really don't get to do that for another year!!! I hope all is well and that you, Lucas and babe are safe and sound.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2006 :  5:40:38 PM  Show Profile
So funny! I was thinking of you too, Meg!
How are you and Little Butter Bean doing??

I can't believe your time is almost here! So soon, and you will be holding that little babe. I remember, after giving birth to my first daughter, watching her jerky little movements and realizing that was what I was feeling from inside! It was so cool. Having a child is like agreeing to having your heart carried around outside of your body, because you will know, the minute your eyes meet, that this tiny person holds your heart in his/her little hands. Oh, motherhood is such a wonderful, important thing!!

Meg, know that my thoughts are with you, and your family.
Do keep us posted!

Love and light to you.
Kate

my new blog http/www.theknifemakerswife.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  05:14:11 AM  Show Profile
Have been thinking of you, too, Meg. Hope you are feeling well and I know how ready you must be about now. Thanksgiving will be truly a thankful one this year!

Ephesians 1:17
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  11:20:07 AM  Show Profile
Thanks girls!

We're almost there!!! Oh, and I seem to be counting each moment. Time has never moved so slowly! The doc visits say we are still on target for the end of the month. Everything is going well. Oh, but how to describe the heavy feeling. This morning I was crying to Lucas, saying I can't do anything. Then I got mad and decided to scrub the house. In very slow motion of course! I am so swollen, retaining a lot of water and not much sleep. I make a point to nudge Lucas each time I have to wake up to turn over in the night. Poor guy. And those are just the little feelings. Then...there is the beyond excitement and anticipation of meeting this little one!! Oh, I just can not bear to wait any longer. And then I calm down and wait, very patiently of course. Often I have thought there are not the right words to describe what love is or feels like. Well, waiting for your baby fits that same category! Katiedid, your words are perfectly how I imagine it will be once the babe arrives. I am so in love already!

Thank you for your well wishes. They really mean so much to me.

Farmgirl love,

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2006 :  4:10:42 PM  Show Profile
Meg - you summed it up perfectly. Time is near! And we are all praying for your family. It will go well, I just know.

Ephesians 1:17
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  11:51:13 AM  Show Profile
Meg!! Oh sweetie....let the countdown begin!! With a month left for me, I'm not quite in countdown mode..but when I reach 38 weeks that's when I really start telling myself that any time would be just great!! The heaviness you are experiencing...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh do I know that well.. I tell you, a little kids inflatable pool ring was a life saver to sit on! I'm using one now and will use one after birth..keeps the pressure off the "down there" parts!
Swelling was such a huge drag when I was pregnant with Reo..I had some with Aria toward the end and am just now experiencing a little especially if I'm on my feet a lot...But with Reo it was pretty much allllllll the time..so normal but still really hard to deal with sometimes..we're just in that "I'm just plain uncomfortable" stage.. For me its the heartburn and sore and achey privates that really bum me out..But I so know the end is fast approaching and the reward of that is positively impossible to describe.
I think of you and Lucas every single day! I'm sending hugely positive healthy, soothing vibes and I know all will be so well!!
Thanks for keeping us posted!!
All my pregnant hugs, love and tender smiles!
Julia Hayes

being simple to simply be
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2006 :  12:50:56 PM  Show Profile
I had Zoe one year ago this coming Tuesday, Novemeber 14 is a good good day, Meg!
Are you having birth at home or in the hospital? Dr or midwife? Oh I love pregnancy and birth! It's exciting! Just remember everything you need to have your baby is already inside of you. You know how to do it and your body knows what it's doing!
Sending baby vibes!!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blogs: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
http://frugalwitch.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic This thread now applies to me and hubby!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page