Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Chronic health problems/injuries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic
Page: of 21

miss kris
True Blue Farmgirl

118 Posts

kris
mi
USA
118 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2010 :  09:30:27 AM  Show Profile
Susie, heal fast and have a good day!! I know how that hurts...been there.

I rode my horse at a walk on Saturday, my back has been talking to me about it since. Feeling bad about it. My legs kept me awake last night....Stress...was a big part. I am not going to go into it now....it is about my son and his family. Thank you for being there to listen and for the affirmation. I really need it, some days more than others. Take care, Miss Kris

For I know the plans I have for you...Jer.29:11
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2010 :  10:24:47 AM  Show Profile
Good afternoon ladies! Hope everyone has a good day today. Probably will storm here today so I did some errands early today. Now, resting this dumb leg/ankle!! The brace should be in later this month. I am so hoping that it helps, as much as I fought getting it1 Lol! Sizie, my dad broke his tailbone awhile back. He said the pain was horrible! hang in there! Blessings everyone!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

SusieQue
True Blue Farmgirl

603 Posts

Susie
Greenville Ga
Georgia
603 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2010 :  4:58:03 PM  Show Profile
Miss Kris, I hope you feel better soon too. This group is so good to listen to our "ups and downs". I want to thank everyone also for listening and being there. Hope all my Farmgirl friends get better soon. I have found one good thing for my injury - my grandsons float is the best thing I have found to help me sit. Now if there was a easier way to get in and out of the bed, I would be happy. Take care all.

"A mother is someone you never outgrow your need for"

http://drycreekfarms.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2010 :  7:51:56 PM  Show Profile
Susie, lol! Bless the grandkids!! Keep on the mend. You too Kris. It is a blessing to share all these forums! Honestly, the farmgirls are super great! Brenda (classygram) and I just spent the whole day 'together' on the phone texting, sharing family pics, pics of home, and then talked on the phone about good/bad/fun times we have had in life.We laughed and cried together. Was an awesome time of sharing. The support and friendships formed here are the best! And yes, to share and support our 'ups and down' is a blessing for all of us. Nightime is extra tough with pain, so know we are all thinking and praying for one another! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2010 :  5:29:01 PM  Show Profile
Hope everyone is doing some better day by day! Sherrye, hope you are feeling better each day. Grieving takes time. Take care ladies. linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2010 :  12:08:31 PM  Show Profile
How is everyone today?

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2010 :  1:34:11 PM  Show Profile
Well umemployment ends next week. Tom has still not found a job. He tried 6 places today none hiring. Please pray that something will come alone. I'm scared and so is he. We will lose everything. The Senate doesn't seem to worry about those with out work. they keep putting over the bill to do extensions. What are people going to do. Before i shut the internet off I'll let you know and be sure u have my # and address. Thank you girls for your support.

Hugs, Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2010 :  8:47:50 PM  Show Profile
oh brenda i am so sorry. what will you do my friend? i shall pray for you and carry you in my heart. you must have used all your extensions too. i am scared of that also. and if he works the wrong amount of time in a quarter then less unemployment too. we went from 525. a week to 279. a week. so scarey. please keep us posted.
Brenda it is taking a while to come around from losing the cow for sure. thankks for thinking of me. hoping you are all well today. happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farmgirl #1014
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2010 :  9:22:47 PM  Show Profile
Btw, sharon, thank you for your prayers for all of us! Brenda, Sherrye, praying for the unemployment situations and for the country. The economy is just a mess! Take care. Nite.

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

KanMogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katherine
Rock Kansas
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  3:27:24 PM  Show Profile
I found the neatest little book at Cracker Barrel today. I want to share the following from it with all of you.

"May we rejoice in the goodness of God and the gift of friendhsip we have been given." "Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17.

The ane of the book is The Sweet Taste of Friendship by Karla Dornacher.

I would rather wear out than rust out.----Richard Cumberland
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  4:28:30 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Kathy, that is so true. Hugs, Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

SusieQue
True Blue Farmgirl

603 Posts

Susie
Greenville Ga
Georgia
603 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  5:45:58 PM  Show Profile
Well, tomorrow I must try to go back to work....my job as a caseworker involves sitting for 9 hrs. Its very very hard to sit for 30 minutes now so I dont know how tomorrow will go. Dr said that it would take about 4 wks before I could really see any of the pain going away and months to heal. So please send me a prayer tomorrow as I will need them.

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  6:34:50 PM  Show Profile
You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Susie. Just take it as easy as you can.

Hugs, Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  9:07:31 PM  Show Profile
will be praying susie!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2010 :  2:20:42 PM  Show Profile
susie wondering how it went for you? happy days sherrye

farmgirl #1014
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2010 :  2:30:00 PM  Show Profile
I have chronic digestive and metabolic problems and I have really poor vision. I am often house bound because I can't go far from the bathroom...sorry TMI, but it is really frustrating when I want to do something and I'm too sick!I hope everyone of you sweet ladies are doing well today.
Thank you for starting this thread, sometimes it is therapeutic to just be able to talk to someone about it *hugz*

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/
http://prairiegirlsjournal.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2010 :  2:35:37 PM  Show Profile
annika, howdy so sorry you too have issues. yes it does help to have this thread. if i may ask what are your metabolic disorders. i too have this. mine is in my liver. missing dna. so digestion and what goes with it are dailt for me. is today a hard day for you? we all have them. hoping you are doing ok today. happy you joined in. sherrye

farmgirl #1014
Go to Top of Page

SusieQue
True Blue Farmgirl

603 Posts

Susie
Greenville Ga
Georgia
603 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2010 :  4:43:14 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye, it didn't go to good. I lasted 6 hrs sitting at mt desk and oh what pain. Spoke with doctor and they took me put of work for another week. So now I am back to laying on my side and reading or on the internet. Hope this week lying around will help.

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2010 :  6:04:45 PM  Show Profile
Susie I'm so glad you have joined in with us. I agree it does help to talk about things and others don't think it's all in your mind. I do hope you all have been doing good today. Susie it's probably best if you do try another week. If you rush it, you could end up worse. Take care.

Hugs, Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2010 :  8:01:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies and welcome new farmgirls! I know we can be a great support system for each other! It has been stormy and humid here. That affects me a lot, but I am hangin in there. My ankle brace is in so I go next week to get measured with it for shoes that will work with it! We will see. Each of you take care, get the rest you need to do better and heal Susie. Annika, thats a great point. What do any of you do when the health dictates quality of life issues? I am trying to learn acceptance better and to make work and make better what I can. Nite everyone. Chat tomorrow. Blessings, linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2010 :  9:54:01 PM  Show Profile
Let's see Sherry. I am hypothyroid, borderline hypoglycemic, I have Renaude's disease in my hands and feet, I suffer from chronic fatigue, and I have a chronic stomach problem that leaves my nauseated much of the time. I have GERD and some sort of bowl disease. The doctors have yet to figure that one out.
I don't mean to whine on about my problems. At least I have disability, thank the Lord.

Susie, I sure hope that you feel better soon!
Farmgirl hugs all around =) Nite ladies!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  09:14:25 AM  Show Profile
Thats what we are here for. To share, troubleshoot, and lift one another up!!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  09:19:25 AM  Show Profile
Annika, Just checked out your blog. Loved it!!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2010 :  2:01:16 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Linda =) I need to write in it more.I've fallen behind =P
How is everyone today?

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  1:38:54 PM  Show Profile
How is everyone doing?

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page