Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Chronic health problems/injuries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic
Page: of 21

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  10:59:17 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning All! Marsha, hope to sign up. I have no idea what all those 'choices' mean when one signs up to follow a blog. I hope to take a senior computer course when I get home. In the mantime, I am quite clueless. Brenda and my blog got put together by trial and error, lol!! I would LOVE to follow your blog. Any advice?

Well, sure hope that all of you are doing wel these days.

Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2011 :  4:42:30 PM  Show Profile
Hey Linda,
I'm so excited you are going to enter the contest. What email account do you have? Gmail, yahoo? When you click on follow the options that come up are for what account you use for email.
Just click on the one you have. Then use that email account and password that you used when you signed up for that email service.
It will then bring you to a page where you click follow and then done.
If you get 5 people to follow with you you will automatically win a $5 prize. hehe!!!
So just sit you family down, grandkids, kids etc.. and have them follow along with you.

We finally got our loan permanently modified. Yippie!!! What a blessing. I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend and I will be checking in to see how you all are real soon.

Love ya,
Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  1:01:02 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, thank you! Will give that a try. So simple but when you dont know, lol!!
Well, I am getting my things out and into storage. Thank the Lord! Being back home is kinda fun and painful too. When I go back it will be like moving all over again, smile!!

Hope all of you are doing well.

Hugs, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  08:44:30 AM  Show Profile
On Friday, I got my shingle vaccine. Luckily my health insurance covers the vaccine; thank goodness...the co-pay can range from $50 to $280. I got it at the Medicine Shoppe and they only received 20 vaccines and had been waiting for the shipment for quite awhile. I do have a mild reaction to it but figure it is well worth it.

Carole
Arizona Farmgirl Sister #2556
Go to Top of Page

CMac
True Blue Farmgirl

1074 Posts

Connie
Ashland City TN
USA
1074 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  08:51:20 AM  Show Profile
Marsha- Ask your dentist if they can use lidocaine without Epinephrine. That is what makes you shake. It also makes your heart race. If you are shaking I'm sure it is affecting your heart. I was always exhausted after dental work until my dentist realized I was sensitive to epinephrine. Now no problem!
Connie

"I have three chairs in my house: one for solitude, two for friendship, three for company."
Author: Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  11:49:43 AM  Show Profile
Well, thank you Connie. I have a problem already with that so no wonder all these chemicals make me shake so terribly.

Linda,
I see you figured out how to follow my blog. Wahoo! I had 4 more join as followers yesterday! And, before we left for our Christian celebration of the Lord's Evening Meal I had a sale on my etsy and another one today from an invite from a new etsy team member.
I felt so good after coming home last night. I got to visit with friends I havn't seen in months. Today, I feel like a puddle but that's okay. I'm not going anywhere.
I could have slept until noon but the little doggie decided I needed to get up and feed him. hehe! Little monster. I told my dd he got me up under false pretenses. I thought he needed to go potty! lol
I'm going to be napping the rest of the day and tomorrow too.
I have to get my orders out in between naps.

Brenda and Sherry and Carole, I hope I didn't miss anyone. I hope you ladies have a great Monday! Please join in the fun on my blog this is an easy contest.

I'm going Wed. for blood work to see how the thyroid is doing. Thank goodness I can eat before hand.
Love ya bunches!

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  5:49:11 PM  Show Profile
Well I haven't been on for awhile....my surgury went OK but I have now been told my heart can no longer take my meds I need to take to control my RA. My hands, ect are continuing to worsen even tho it is all over my body now. I have 2 choices, be an invalid or die soon due to my heart. What was my husbands answer? He said he cannot afford my med bills so he left me, said to just divorse him and let my late husband pay my bills. I am so upset I can't even eat. Just alone.

~Count your blessings instead of sheep~ (Bing Crosby) ~Nancy~
FARMGIRL #877
http://santabrigade.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  8:44:23 PM  Show Profile
Oh Nancy my heart hurts for you sweetie. You are in my thoughts and prayer's. Hugs, Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  9:08:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, I feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest. This crying has got to end. The heart breaking comment this evening came from my 6 year old grandson, first he wanted to call his (pa) and tell him he had to come home and then later around his bedtime my son drove up on the 4-wheeler after they had been pond fishing and my grandson asked me why I could'nt marry someone else to take care of me. I told him God gives us choices, when we marry we marry for life until our spouse either dies or commits adultry but if we marry and one just leaves the other then we have made a bad choice and we cannot remarry.{ My first marriage lasted 29 years. He died at age 47 of a heart attack} He asked( but nana, who is going to take care of you?) I could'nt even answer him. I am just heart broken. I don't know if I have the strenght left in me to go thru this again. Please pray for me.

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  1:09:34 PM  Show Profile
My Dear Nancy,
I'm so sorry for your ordeal. One thing I learned recently at one of our Bible conventions was when troubles come in bunches, take them one at a time and handle them. Don't get overwhelmed by trying to fix them all at once. Whatever is most important, I'd say your health at present, get your kids involved and find out what state help you can get now. If you have no income they can get you the help you need.
And, when your spouse walks out it is the kids responsibility to take care of their parents. So, get your kids together and make a schedule until your state assistnace kicks in.
What about your congregation do you have members who are willing to help you? I know as one of Jehovah's Witnesses we help each other at times like this. We call one of our congregation elders and they line up whatever help is needed until we get things back to normal.

You are in my prayers and if you ever want to talk over the phone email me and I'll give you my number. I can share comfort with you from the bible and let you know just how to get God's help in this matter.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  1:43:55 PM  Show Profile
Nancy,

Get with your health provider and see what they can do regarding what is provided under your health insurance. Definitely see what your state will provide. The majority of the states are having financial problems and Arizona had to cut back on what health services they are providing. Also check with Social Security and see what you can receive under your first husband's social security. If your children are unable to help you financial, get them involved in the process so that they know what is going on. Hopefully, they can, at least, take you to the doctor for your medical appointments and any other appointments that you might have.

Nancy, it is a tough road to walk and not the best way to find out the kind of person your husband. Please make sure that you are not responsible for any of his actions, especially financial ones.

Carole

Carole
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  5:28:33 PM  Show Profile
Nancy~

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Carole is 100% correct - make sure that you are nt responsible for any of our husband's financial actions. I am sure that your children will do whatever they can to give you support during this time.

~ Elaine
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

Farmgirl sister #2882
http://embchicken.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  8:02:07 PM  Show Profile
I go from crying to exaustion to angry. Last night I could'nt sleep due to a full blown migraine from stress so drove myself to the hospital, sat there till around 2:30 am and just left, I could'nt take the light or the noise and they were swamped. I just came home and crawled in bed, cried awhile and finally fell asleep. I can't get any insurance till July so am having to pay for doctors plus household stuff. I am totally disabled but since I raised my sons and never worked much I draw 419.00 a month...my meds are that much. You have to be totally disabled for 2 years before you get any insurance thru the government when you are 51. As soon as my divorse is final I am going to draw on my first husbands social security which will be 1500.00 a month. I will feel rich. I did immediately get my husband who left me off of my account and off of my insurance and off of his cell phone. I set it all up so I can do this. I will go back to Nancy Austin hopefully in 4 weeks. My kids have been wonderful helping me and being by my side. My family moved all of his things on the front porch of the cabin so he had to come get them. My sons are giants so I don't think he will ever cross them. Please continue the prayers, I have a long road ahead of me. love you all, Nancy

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  8:38:26 PM  Show Profile
Nancy, need to get caught up on posts here but I have the gist of it. I am so terribly sorry you are going thru this. Please know we are all here to listen and be of support! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2011 :  09:33:28 AM  Show Profile
Hey Ladies,
Haveing each other to lean on is sure a blessing. Nancy, you sound like you've taken the bull by the horns like a farm girl and are plowing through this rough patch of your life. That's the way to keep yourself going. Don't let life keep you down, get up and fight!
We're all behind you.
I could tell you stories of things that happened in my family that split us apart. But, I won't. The short of it is I haven't seen or talked to my Dad, and two sister's in over 16 years because of something that happened in the family. I was supposed to just look the other way. Not this farm girl. I plowed through and took care of what was needed at the time. It killed my spirit and trust in family, but I bounced back and am here, happy and loving life with my Mom and dh, dd and other family members.
Sometimes, those closest to us hurt us the most and that's hardest to take.
Where is Sherry? Are you okay? How are dear Brenda and Linda doing today? Sending you smiles and hugs!
Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2011 :  1:04:02 PM  Show Profile
On Wednesday, I had a car accident (my fault) so I am getting the ticket. Luckily no one was hurt, other than stiff and sore. But it has mentally shaken me up pretty bad and it is going to take me awhile to get over it. I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Carole
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2011 :  6:51:07 PM  Show Profile
Well I hate you had the car accident, bless your heart! I have never been in one, knock on wood, but both my sons were in wrecks, scary! Well I am hanging in there, the divorse will be final on May 17th. I have my court thing at 8:30 and I have to be at an oral surgeon at 9:30! Pray I get to both on time! I have an infected root and it has to be taken out...Just one more thing...Well my grandson is keeping me company for the night :) I divided my king size bed so me and my grandson can sleep in the same room and not bother one another. He says he is thirsty and I told him to quit drinking so much water at bedtime or he will wet his bed, he said at least it is not my side of the bed..... lol... He says to put this green face

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2011 :  07:17:57 AM  Show Profile
carole i am so glad you were not hurt. we all make mistakes. its just a car. so that is good. nancy i hope you are feeling better now. life can be so hard. the days are just whizzing by. i want summer and warmth in my bones. then i see the days fly by. i had a bad week. our neighbor used weed and feed on a windy day. oh my i was so sick. so i am coming out of it now. it has taken almost 2 weeks. the hardest part is milking. when i am sick with pain its tough. having a machine sure helps. nancy how did the dentist go? its been awhile since i have been on. marsha i still do want some extracts. i will email you next week. sending hugs and love to you all. we have so many girls here now its hard to remember all of us. so to all i send a hug. happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2011 :  07:25:49 AM  Show Profile
Carole sorry to hear about your accident. The soreness takes some time to get over. Praying you will have a speedy recovery. Hugs,Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2011 :  8:22:56 PM  Show Profile
Well the dentist did'nt go well. The side I thought I was having problems with was just from grinding my teeth due to stress, I did have one cavity but the main problem is I have an infected root on the other side of my mouth and have to go to a surgeon to have it removed. I go for a consult on May 17th at 9:30 but one hour before that I have a court hearing to finalize my divorse. It has GOT to get better!

FARMGIRL #877
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - May 01 2011 :  08:08:36 AM  Show Profile
Hey Ladies,
I hope you are all doing well today. We have our special talk today in the congregation "Bible Principles-Can They Help Us to Cope With Today's Problems?"

I thought of all of us who are going through one thing or the other. I wish you could get to hear it. If you have a local Kingdom Hall near you, please try to go. You should have received the invitation at your door last month at the beginning of the month. It was green.

We have ours today at 4 p.m. If any of you want to call me and listen in I am homebound so I get a conference call for my meetings. What a blessing that is to me.
Just email me by 3:30 today eastern time. So, if you are in a different time zone be sure to write down how early you need to call me from your zone.

Hugs and Blessings to you all,
Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150

Edited by - marjean on May 01 2011 08:10:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  05:39:03 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! Back home now, after 2 mos in Ca., and will try to catch up on postings. First of all, to the moms, A Happy Mother's Day! Hope all of you have a great day. I am trying to readjust to being back, one step at a time right? Hope everyone of you are doing ok. Blessings, linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  06:33:23 AM  Show Profile
welcome home linda, i hope your trip was good. did you take the train? glad all went well for you. i bet it is still hard to leave your old digs and go back to kansas. we are tired to the bone but good too. spring is always work. how quickly i forget. hope this finds you all well and happy,,,,,,,,,,,happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  07:37:39 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back home Linda! I hope you lovely ladies have a great day and enjoy good weather with your family. My garden is growing great so far. No hard rains so that has helped. Be sure to show your Mom you love her the other 364 days, not just 1!

Hugs,
Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - May 14 2011 :  1:43:35 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies! My computer is 'sick' with many viruses and it is getting worked on. Using a family members at the moment. Just wanted to say a quick hello and see how everyone is doing. Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page