Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Chronic health problems/injuries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic
Page: of 21

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  10:08:53 AM  Show Profile
How To Plant Your Garden

First, you Come to the garden alone,
While the dew is still on the roses....

FOR THE GARDEN OF YOUR DAILY LIVING,
PLANT THREE ROWS OF PEAS:

1. Peace of mind
2. Peace of heart
3. Peace of soul

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF SQUASH:

1. Squash gossip
2. Squash indifference
3. Squash grumbling
4. Squash selfishness

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF LETTUCE:

1. Lettuce be faithful
2. Lettuce be kind
3. Lettuce be patient
4. Lettuce really love one another

NO GARDEN IS WITHOUT TURNIPS:

1. Turnip for meetings
2. Turnip for service
3. Turnip to help one another

TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME:

1. Thyme for each other
2.. Thyme for family
3. Thyme for friends

WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE.. THERE WILL BE MUCH FRUIT IN YOUR GARDEN BECAUSE YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  10:30:25 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Marsha, great words to live by. Have a nice weekend! Hugs,Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  06:10:02 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  06:10:55 AM  Show Profile
howdy farmgirls, wanted to sww how you are doing. connie i hate the itches. sorry you had to go through that. i am a little shackey today. we cleaned up poop yesterday. papa has the out bldg for the calves almost done then we move bldg and calves. weaning time. kinda sad for the baby girls. they are 6 months so old enough.today we have a reprieve from cold. so going to try to be out. i had a bad attack the other day. so just now starting to be right again. the shakes are last to leave. i have not broke or thrown anything this time. lol
so granny when is your surgery? i am hoping its soon for you. hows marsha? and all the others here doing? i know these are busy times for families. sending hugs love and smiles to you all happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  09:50:12 AM  Show Profile
Howdy Ladies,
Staying in out of the cold? We're back in the 70's this week. Woke up with a head cold yesterday and my left ear blocked. So out came the peroxide and ear candle. It is getting better today, but the stuffy head is still here. But, overall I feel fairly well.

Sherry, so sorry to hear you had one of your attacks. I hope you'll be back to a normal routine and feeling better soon. My niece moves back in today so very busy here. If you don't hear from me in a few days send out a search party. LOL

She unfortunately is having a struggle with those independent years and 19 going on 20. It's so amazing to see how the genetis play a part in each generations life. It looks like she inherited all the bad genes. So, it is a battle getting her to see her faults and change for the better. Prayer and patience needed here.

Linda I am sending out your package today. Sherry I didn't get the one for my daughter yet. Just checking on it. I know you've been dealing with other things too.

Brenda how are you doing and Connie? Hope you all have a safe winter and hope to hear from you soon.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  08:13:36 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies!! Hope all of your are doing pretty well and enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday!? What are everyones plans for the Christmas holiday time,or if that is not what you celebrate, how are you getting ready for winter? It is getting pretty cold here! Have a good afternoon everyone! Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  2:26:58 PM  Show Profile
Hey Girls,
I'm on for just a few minutes and thought I would give ya'll a shout out. I'll be going into the hospital in about 11 days and get my surgery done. I guess this is about the best Christmas present I could have, a new knee. My thoughts and prayers are with you all and hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas. Brenda I found my list with the phone numbers. I may give you a call one of these days.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket

Edited by - lulu on Dec 06 2010 2:28:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  2:30:48 PM  Show Profile
Connie I'm so glad to hear the surgery is set. It will be so nice for you to be up and going. Call anytime, would love to hear from you. Hugs,Brenda

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

Ellen Livesay
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

New Mexico
36 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  3:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Linda, (Prayin Granny)Your posts are so kind and loving. Way to be a bright, shining light in this world.

Not Buyin' the Lie - LiViN the Change!
Ellen
www.EllenLivesay.com

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  5:45:48 PM  Show Profile
We always spend Christmas Eve with Daughter and Son and their family's, Mom who is 87 now and DH and I. Then Christmas day with daughters in-laws. It's always been so nice to be on big family together. I just told DH that this year I want to make a snowman again. So Let it Snow!!!! Hugs,Brenda

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  6:43:16 PM  Show Profile
Ellen, thank you. What a lovely thing to say! Connie, prayers for a successful surgery and easy recovery! Hope everyone is doing well! Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  4:56:51 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, emailed you! I got the coffee pot today and I could not be more pleased! Thank you! How is everyone doing these days? Take care, ladies! Blessings, linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  4:34:51 PM  Show Profile
Hello my Friends,
Well, I hope everyone is doing better than me these days. Here I go again. I've had this crazy head cold for three weeks now and can not hear out of my left ear. Then yesterday the right one was blocked so I worked on it and got it open again but the left is stubborn and refuses to cooperate.lol cry, cry

I could sure use some upbuilding words right about now. I go to the doctor Wed. I've just been holding out cause I can't afford two visits in the same month.

Linda you sure are kind to think of others who may not celebrate the holidays. We just had a visiting minister and his visit was so upbuilding to me. It was all about keeping our eye simple and keeping on the watch for Jesus destroying this old system soon.

Connie hoping you do well next week with your surgery and glad to hear your better. Brenda and Sherry sending you love and greetings!!!!

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  05:39:06 AM  Show Profile
Hello Ladies,

Marsha, so sorry you are not feeling well! It is that yuk time of year for viruses!! I know you like, as me, the more natural approach. Have you tried elderberry juice? So far, it seems to be helping our family keep the cold/flu at bay?! Please God!!
Hope you feel better soon!!! Keep us posted!

Also, in response to your comment? In the era I grew up, then as I became an adult? I think I was 'PC' before it became cool to be and the norm. and now it is nutty out of control!!! I have always had friends of all race, cultures, sizes, disabilities, religions, and non-religious. I think rather than PC, it comes down to something of manners and respect. I am a a Christian, I guess the term would be evangelical these days. HOWEVER, I am saddened by the rude, hateful rheoric that seems to go along with that anymore in our land. I would love to see people just get along better and have calm conversations? When you calm down and listen to people, they have a lot to say and share, you know? I think that is why I have loved these forums so very much. All types, from all over, supporting each other, being there for each other, and having fun as well!!

Well, gosh, enough of my soap box, lol!!

How is everyone else doing these days? Winter is here and I have to say, it does not work well with my bones, and my ankle/leg. I am fighting feeling down as best I can!!

Hope all of you are doing ok.

Hugs and blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  08:06:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies, I just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing. Thoughts are with you all!! Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  09:32:01 AM  Show Profile
Hey Farm Friends,
Well, I went to the doctor on Monday. I couldn't wait til Wed. I knew my Asthma was acting up cause I was wheezing. But, I had a complete check-up and the doctor was none to happy with me for waiting 3 weeks with this. Turns out I have bronchitis and the head cold drained into me ear. Which I knew already.
The ear is trying to open finally. My lungs are feeling so much better. I don't feel like a gorilla is sitting on my chest anymore.lol

My allergies to pollen were off the chart so she gave me something for that as well. My body is so super hyper-sensitive right now I had to go off all my other remedies for now.

She said, remember with the Lyme your body can't fight other things too. Get in here the minute you see it's not going away in 2-3 days. I said, Yes mame!

I wish my etsy shop sales would pick up to one sale a day. That way I could afford to go to her every two weeks like she wants me to instead of every month. Prayers please!!!!

Keep warm and well. Hugs and Love to you all,
Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  11:14:08 AM  Show Profile
Marsha I so happy to hear that you have gone to the Dr. I do pray that your doing better. Take it easy my dear friend. How is you new house guest doing? It's nice to have the youngs aroung isn't it! I'm not been on for sometime, I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Body is paying for it. When the new year is here, I am planning to change our eatting patterns and try as well as I can with the excercise. I've lost alot of muscle tone from pampering the pain. So going to try. Keep in touch so we know how your doing. Praying everyone else is doing good. Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  7:46:10 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, please take care and feel better! Brenda, I am there with u on the eating better! Have a good nite, ladies! Blessings, linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  12:52:35 PM  Show Profile
well i just read where linda and brenda talk of eating better. i had to laugh. i just ate chocolate cream pie. made by my friend who used to own a bakery. my cows milk, butter, buttermilk ,half and half, our eggs. yum well i am blessed as some of you know that SUGARS are my friend. treatment for porphyria. so i love my goodies. today some double bubble gum and cream pie. when i was little mama always had a candy drawer. she said if you feel sick this will help. it id. no one knew why till we were diagnosed with this 36 years later. mamas know. she had this, grandma had it, my son has it, my sister, and her daughter. very genetic. but we love our sugar. LOL i hear a tree papa is taking down coming down. yipee. then i can get through with the tractor. he is always trying to make it better for me. what a fine papa he is. hope you are all good today. we are under 8 mew inches snow. report is 4 to 6 more coming. stock tanks get froze thats hard but the snow is so pretty. happy days to you all and a prayer here for jewel and daughter. sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  1:19:35 PM  Show Profile
Oh Sherry, I didn't say I would leave the sweets alone. Got to have some off and on. Just mainly watch my portions. Believe me I've tried many times. Going to work a little harder this time. But who knows!! Yes you do have a wonderful papa, He loves you very much. Everyone have a nice evening. Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  06:48:32 AM  Show Profile
so hoping all of you have a very fine day today and through the weekend. its a busy time for folks. we are doing good here. i am wondering how marjean is doing?? you were feeling allergy ridden? i am glad you have a good doctor. i miss the posts from you gals. i know everyone is super busy today. i read a thread where thr gov. and fcc are trying to regulate our posts. they want to charge each time we hit the button. we would pay for access and then times used also. wow anyway sending love hugs to you all happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  07:14:45 AM  Show Profile
Believe me, I will not pay for access! This world has gone to pot. It's all about paying double times for things anymore. As much as I love coming to the site, if that passes I will no longer fall into their crazy ideas or could afford it. With time we will see what will happen. It's nice to hear that your doing well and same here. It has been busy, but starting the slow down today. Have a little gathering tomorrow, but not any real preperation. Looking forward to the new year and planning differently how I'm going to spend my time. Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  2:00:16 PM  Show Profile
A Merry Christmas to all! Happy Holidays and a Blessed day to all!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  2:09:03 PM  Show Profile
Ladies, I do not understand this new FCC rulings, which did pass by the way. But from what I am gathering the intenet rumors and such may be a bit extreme and over blown? Let's hope anyway?

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2010 :  11:52:00 AM  Show Profile
Sending warm thoughts to you all and blessings to you and your families! We should all count our blessings no matter what time of year it is. Most of all when we think of the sacrifice made by Jehovah and Jesus for all mankind to have the opportunity for everlasting life on a paradise earth!

Keeping that hope in front of me daily is what keeps me sane in this crumpling world as the government moves closer and closer to controling more and more of our lives. What they will do in the near future will be a fulfillment of Bible prophesy. So, it's not over yet gals!!!

I'm getting a netti pot tomorrow in hopes it will clear out my sinuses and the drainage will stop clogging up my ear. It keeps crackling everytime I yawn but won't open. I think it's time for the ear doctor.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page