Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Chronic health problems/injuries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic
Page: of 21

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  2:09:53 PM  Show Profile
Connie I'm so sorry to hear about your pain. You take care girlfriend! I do hope you'll be up for our gathering in Nov. Can't wait to meet you and all the other girls. You sound like you have a winner of a husband. Be good to him, they are far and few of them out there. I've been blessed with one of them this time around. Keep up the craft work and bring some to show us. Later, Hugs, Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  6:47:56 PM  Show Profile
Connie, good to hear from you here! Just not with these situations! So sorry for all you have gone thru! Hang in there. This is a great farmgirl support spot! Blessings, linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  06:53:24 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Ladies, I'm doing fine, just learn to live within my limitations. I've got 5 hats made and only 6 more to go. I want to get over to the fabric store and pick up some Christmas prints for some aprons. I've got some swaps coming up that could use some ideas if you would care to to share some ideas I would love to have a simple dish cloth instructions to crochet. And potholders also.
I've also got a birthday party coming up next Sunday for my oldest GGD (Tatum,will be 7yrs old) my house is bigger than the GD's and she wants a barbie doll theme. It just so happens that I have a new barbie doll in some of the stuff I'm down sizing. I use to keep a gift drawer and buy up reduced price things I thought I would be able to use, so out to the shed I go this morning to see what all I can find. I'm also doing gift baskets for my daughters families for Christmas, I think I have the baskets lined out as I use to collect baskets. Now to fill them up, I put in cookies, nuts,snack stuff, mixes what ever is in tune with each family. And I almost always get a new set of wooden utensils that my girls like to use. So I think I'm well on my way to getting Christmas done. Brenda I'm so looking forward to our little get together trip, I've already booked my room.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  06:58:17 AM  Show Profile
howdy farmgirls, well i am up early for me. was exposed to some chemicals yesterday. so as the night wore on i got sicker. i am sore all over, achey sprung joints. cant hardly sit still. anxious restless muscle get tight and spasm, sick to stomach. so belly ache comes next darn. so woke up last night 6 times with hot flashes, sweats. so i knew it was coming on. it was simply smells in a dryer at a house i went to. hard to believe that could hurt someone this much. it is true. like my sister says ...we can almost feel our blood flow through our veins. today may be morphine day. usually i only have about 20 to 30 days a year when i need morphine. the pain perpetuates the making of the Porphyrin compound in the blood stream. the porphyrin compound is part of hemoglobin. it is nuero-toxic when not used up in liver. our families bodies can not use it up. missing dna enzymes. so ouch gilrs. today is a real struggle.thanks for letting me vent here. sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  07:02:10 AM  Show Profile
Brenda and Linda,
OK I'm alittle slow how do you register for your blog. I don't do alot of this and can get confused easy.Never mind, I figured it out!
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369

Edited by - lulu on Oct 21 2010 07:05:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  07:13:40 AM  Show Profile
Well you just go into Follower and sign up. Then you can go to bottom of each post and click on comment and you can add you own post. Hope to see you there. Linda and I are still learning about blogs ourselves. So we can all learn together. Sherry I do pray that your day gets better! Some days can really be a trial, can't it. Hugs, Brenda

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  07:24:24 AM  Show Profile
Connie, Brenda and I have many physical limitations ourselves. So we understand!! We will press on and support each other in this! Know what? For our outing, those that want or need? Lets bring a lawn chair. Not totally sure what 'sitting' areas they have at Pendleton's!! Hope everyone is having a good day? Haven't heard from Marsha recently, but I think she is busy with her new sit! It is awesome. Check out her prior posts here and click on!! Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  09:33:25 AM  Show Profile
Howdy Ladies,
Things are quieting down a bit so I had time to pop on and say "Howdy". Nice to meet you Lulu. Sherry, I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. That is why I have to wear a mask everywhere I go. Even then, if it is something super strong like what happened last month it can't protect me and I have to have help a.s.a.p. I'll be praying you can endure it and it will pass soon.
Did you gals get to enter the contest yet? Be sure to before the 29th when it ends. www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com click on the enter contest and follow the instructions, easy.
Hugs,
Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  07:23:56 AM  Show Profile
goodmorning farmgirls, hope this finds all happy and well today. i am up and going again. i want to see the grannie blog. just no brain and no time today.it will take another week or two to be better again. what i am now is good but i like to feel better than this. if i am careful more of the pain subsides. wondering about some of the other girls we have not heard from lately. sending hugs and love out there. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  08:16:17 AM  Show Profile
Sherry so happy to hear your doing better. Try to take it slow and gain back your energy. Would love to see you on our blog. Be sure to sign up as a follower and we'll but you in the drawing for the party giveaway! Hope today is a good one for everyone. Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  1:22:10 PM  Show Profile
Hey Farmgirl Friends,
I finally got to your blog Brenda and Linda. Love the slideshow feature. I'll have to add that to mine one day. I like the neutral color for the background too. It's fun to make a blog, but a lot of work to keep up with the posts and if you don't have tons of people reading you kinda put it on the back burner.
I did mine for my own healing mainly and if other's like to read it that's great.
We are using a book called "Come Be My Follower" in our bible study at the Kingdom Hall that is all about Jesus life and how he teaches us through his example when he was here on the earth. It is so nice to see other's who respect the Bible and try to live by it in these hard times and wicked people all around us.
Sherry, I'm glad you are at least on the mend. I too am finally feeling back to a normal person since I'm getting these infections under control now.

My dd is going on a little vacation with her Aunt to NC Thursday and will be back on Monday night. I'll miss her sooo much!!!
Sherry, tell me more about the process of getting your loan approval via email. We are having to get a lawyer since our mortgage company lost all our paper work and is threaten forecloesure now after 9 months. Yikes!!! They really don't know what they are doing in these banks anymore.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  05:54:03 AM  Show Profile
hi girls, i am getting better. it sure takes a long time. the older i get the longer it takes. marsha thanks for the post on lyme. i am hoping all is well with everyone. i am going to go look at milk cows with lisa today. her mom and dad have lyme. i will talk with her and learn more. i will email you tonight marsha about loans. new info out now>>> i need to go to your granny site girls. can you tell me how again. did you see the new way to post pics. i cant yet but i have firefox. something blocks it. i hear its easy peezey. lol happy days just slow and sore today sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  06:54:13 AM  Show Profile
Sherry it is so great to hear that you are feeling better. Slowly getting better, you got that right about it takes longer when we age. To go to our blog, just go to the bottom of one of our post and clink on the blog spot. Looking forward to have you check it out. Don't forget to sign up as follower and it will add you to our drawing.
Even since moms time in the Hospital, I have noticed that I'm slowly getting worse. All the lefting and never getting to rest has really got my back messed up and Legs are hurting really bad. Have started getting really bad headaches and don't know if they are from the back and neck problem or stress. Will be seeing my surgeon on Monday, to see what I've done to my back. DH has had back problems in the past, but with helping me to left mom up when she fell several times, he can hardly get out of the chair. She won't move where all her needs would be take care of. I checked it out well and Have a good friend living there. Its lovely and they have 3 wonderful meals a day. Clean her little space, living room, sm dining area,refigerator, microwave, sink, 1 large bedroom and bathroom with a shower. If we had the money we'd be there now. It's for 55+, not a nursing home, senior living. They have a library, church services, craft area, pool table, and hair salon. You can go to every outing that is planned. And they will take you anywhere you want or need to go. You can have your own car and go as you please. But she won't do it. We have no one else to help us and were are doing good to do just what she needs to do. It seems like she just sits there and dreams up list of things others can do for her. It's really affecting our marriage, to the point that we are so worn out, we just have nothing else left for each other. And she calls, well let me put it this way, there have been months when she has used over 2000 mins. calling just me. If I don't answer, she calls DH. My brother just refuses to help. He feels that if he see's her once every 3-4 months hes done his part. And that's stretching it. Comes down and sees her, they go for lunch, and off he goes. I'm sorry that I sound so angry. What am I to do, just do what she wants at all times or try to take care of my DH and myself, so we will be there when she really needs it. I am so worn down right now, that if she needed me to take her to the hospital again, I don't know if I could do it. I need some quiet time and rest. I have lost interest in doing anything that I use to enjoy and really don't get much done, because I just don't care anymore, and if I do, she's wanting something. As I write this I really feel I'm a terrible person, wanting time with my DH. But I will take each day, knowing that the Lord is with me. As he says he will not give us more than we can handle. So maybe I'm stronger than I feel or think I am. Praying that we all will see improvements in our health situations, Have a good day! Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2010 :  8:21:55 PM  Show Profile
Brenda ,
Have you looked into home health care for her? They would come in and help with her house, cooking and personal needs and I believe that her medicare or insurance would cover this kind of help.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  04:41:44 AM  Show Profile
Connie I had home health come out, she told them to stop coming out, they didn't do anything to help her. Last night I went over to decorate cookies with grand-daughter and her friends and She called me 5 times, I didn't answer, because my time was devoted to the girls. DH was home and she could call him if she really needed something. When I got home she left a message just yelling at me for not answering her calls and said she didn't know what I was good for. I'm at a lose on what I'm to do next. She still has her mind and can make her own decisions. All she wants is for me to be with her 24/7. I have pretty much spent the last 6 years putting up with this attitude. It has run me down and wore me out. I just don't have time to get my body some rest. Let alone keep my housework and laundry up. Fix meals for DH and give him my time. I am so sorry for going on and on, I know it's not right to talk to others about her. But I worry that I'm slipping into depression. When I tell the dr. about what I have to live with and that's why I keep feeling bad and the way I have to put up with her behavior and the angry way she talks to me, they just don't understand. If they have never dealt with someone with this personality, they can't understand. Well here I go again. Must stop!! The Lord will carry me through. I do pray that everyone continues to have good days. Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  06:47:24 AM  Show Profile
brenda my heart aches for you. i have to say that i know where your coming from emotionally. the physical is one thing but the emotional can get you. you stay strong girl. DRAW a line in the sand. set boundaries for your self. this is your life too. i had mom for almost 10 years. she was verbally abusive and physically at times. i think you need to try to get her declared unable to think for herself. sounds to me like she has lost reason. when i could no longer reason with mom or she would forget we talked i thought i would explode.its true that it is extremely difficult to get through this with out depression. how about some one from a church could help a little. just a thought. i know if they turn down the help you cant do anything without power of attorney. it seems impossible to accomplish. i want to say that you are a fine farmgirl brenda. just the fact that you are trying so hard and care so much shows to that.Jehovah sees all the fine works you do. He looks for our good not keeping track where we fail. i do think you must find a way to have a moments peace. we need creative ideas here. put a schedule on her fridge door. i am not available at these times. turn your phone off. tell her heres the ambulance number. it sounds harsh but mom did not die or fall during these times. you must take time to smell the roses. i know how much you love God so lean on him still. iits easy for me to sit here and give my thoughts. i am not walking your path now. i remember being so drained empty discouraged wanting it over barely caring about life myself. this too will pass. some days the only thing i felt i got done was getting through another day. if it were me i would hang up erase the negative calls and not even listen to them. i am sending love and hugs and a prayer went up for you and DH. if i were closer i surley would hrlp you. you hang on and hang in there farmgirl. sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  08:24:02 AM  Show Profile
Brenda,
I understand completely. I had a friend that did for her Mom everything she could possibly do and it was never enough. The daughter (Bille) sewed for her took her everywhere she wanted to go, cleaned, shopped, whatever it was she would do. The Mom (Bertie) was always jealous of anytime Billie gave to others and she talked so bad to Billie. Finally Billie's health started to fail. Billie's sister and Brother had to start making some of the decisions and helping out their mother. They finally put their mother in a nursing home and she was quite comfortable and happy there. One of her oldest friends was there and they spent many hours together and there was someone there all the time with her. She passed onto the lord very contented.
My lovely friend Billie could no longer take care of herself, she was in and out of the hospital alot at the end of her life. She was on a feeding tube that her husband had to learn to hookup, she got to the point that she couldn't get out except to go to the hospital. She died in the hospice unit at the hospital with her husband and stepdaughters by her side. Such a great loss to all of her friends she was loved and mourned by many,myself inclueded I still miss and think of her offen.
Please try and explain or attempt to to explain to your mother the toll this is taking on your health. Tell your brother he now gets to handle mom, if you can make these decisions together all the better. If not then you have to make the best decisions for you and Tom. You two are the rocks that support one another and there comes a time when you've done all you can do.
I hope I haven't over stepped our friendship. But I miss my lovely friend that I use to have.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369

Edited by - lulu on Nov 01 2010 08:26:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  7:19:11 PM  Show Profile
Sherry and Connie that you for your thoughts and concerns. I feel so bad that you had to go through all this also Sherry. And Connie, to have lost special friend that was so giving, has to have been a very sad time. What I struggle with most days is that I'm just ready to throw my hands up and bale out doing my part anymore. But I fear what the Lord would think if I did. There is not reasoning with her at all. She has always been very difficult, way before her health problems. I have been put down and yelled at my whole life and I continue to try to get her approval. But I don't really need it anymore. Thank you so much for your prayers, because I know only through God will there be peace. Hope you have had a good day. I did, spend the whole day with grandchildren, they had the day off from school and DD had to work. We spent the day laughing and playing games. Praying for better days ahead for all of you. Love you sisters, hugs, Brenda Also want to ask you to pray for Linda, she has a touch of the bug. She so badly wants to get over this so she can be at our get together Nov. 6th.

Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2010 :  12:01:09 AM  Show Profile
Girls you are all in my prayers.
Yesterday (NOV. 2) I went to the knee doctor, about a knee replacement. My knees are so bad, bone on bone with my right knee being the worst. He would schedule me right away,but I have to go to the heart doctor first to get his ok for the surgery. I have an appt with him a week from next friday for a stress test. So we will see whats in store for me.
At least I'll beable to meet my farmgirl sisters Nov. 6th. I'm so looking forward to that get together.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2010 :  04:31:02 AM  Show Profile
Connie I am so sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I'm praying for you sweetie, that all goes well at the heart doctor. Then you can get yourself all fixed up. One of my girlfriends just had her second knee surgery and she has no pain what so ever. So let's pray that you have that kind of success. Linda and I are so excited about Sat. We'll just give you lots of hugs and help you out. Try to get as much rest as you can, so you don't put too much stress on your knees. Will see you Sat. We'll be there with bells on. Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2010 :  09:05:10 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Farm Friends,

Is everyone having cooler weather except us here in Florida? My daughter got back home Monday night from her trip to NC where it was a cool 60's to 70's during the day, and very chilly at night. I can't wait for it to get to us.

I know each of us are having our own things to deal with lately and I am praying for all of us to endure through and have support from our friends as we rely on God to see us through these tests of faith.

Brenda, I've thought this morning about your situation and it is hard to keep fighting with your Mom all the time. But, if you find the strength you need to get help from the state, save all the messages she leaves yelling at you. If you can take it to court it will be strong evidence before the judge to give you power of attorney over her and get her in a home where she can abuse them instead of you. I don't mean that to sound funny or cold it's a fact of life and you have to do what's best for you and your loved one.

Linda, I hope you are doing well and I'll be on the lookout for your letter for the coffee pot. I'm so glad you can use it. They are great. I have the glass one and use it all the time in the winter for my tea.

Connie, I hope you get your knees fixed. I had a friend that suffered for years and finally bit the bullet and had them replaced and was mad at himself for not doing it sooner. Another, friend recently had both of hers replaced and now is working on her feet. She is so funny. She said I'm getting replacements for different parts of me just to keep going in my old age. Her husband died almost 2 years ago from ALS and now she is remarrying and moving to OK. I'm going to miss her. She'll be 78 this year.

Sherry, I will be on the lookout for the package to my daughter. She is going to love it I'm sure. One of my friends is trying to talk her into moving in with them and aux. pioneer and not have to pay them any rent. I thought back on the scripture text about not being afraid even when we get bad news. I had to really pray for strength not to cry and make myself sick. But, she is 20 now and needs to stretch her wings. And, I raised her to put spiritual things first and if she's going to do that then I'll be happy.

Keep smiling and grateful you have friends like us to vent with. lol

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  06:58:25 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies, so sorry I have been out of the loop!! I say a loud AMEN to all you have shared! Brenda and I have very similar moms and are so grateful to have each other to simply at times, text SCREAM!!!! to! LOL! We know to be praying for the other at that point. My saving grace is mine lives 2 hrs from me. It still is tough with the expectations, guilt and all that is put onto us. No matter what you do or say it is wrong in their eyes. All we can do is the very best that we can. Marsha, emailing you!! Thank you so much for waiting for me!! You have been great!!
I am feeling better, thank you all. Still have the cough a bit, but, thankfully, herbal lozenges help with that!!

Looking forward to the farmgirl get together tomorrow!

Hope each of you have a good day! Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  3:42:09 PM  Show Profile
Well, we've had two days of cold weather here in FL. I know it may not be cold to the rest of the country but in the South this is cold. Burrrr!!!! Yeah!!!!
But, as always we'll be back to the 80's on Tuesday. It is looking more and more like we will be colder this year again than usual. And, it is welcomed.
Hope you are all doing well and staying warm in your neck of the woods. I got your email Linda, thank you. I can't wait for you to get it and use it. I also have a mini Vintage Corning Ware enamel pot with pour spout that I use to heat my water for tea. I love it, holds 8 cups.
I'm going to make my crock pot bread tomorrow. Havn't made that recipe in years. I look forward to some moist delicious bread, hot and homemade. The recipe is under the food thread my gluten free challenge.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  04:09:25 AM  Show Profile
Hello to you all,

I spent a lot of time reading lots of past messages and I can tell you have a wonderful support system going. And it seems that three of you live close enough to meet up? How fun. Brenda, your situation brought back sad memories for me. It is so hard when your mother is brutal. Taking the next logical step for her care is very difficult. It sounds like you have many reasons to hold your head high for how you have managed so far. Best wishes . . .

Connie, I have heard of the "bone on bone" joint pain. It sounds miserable, but hearing of so many successes must make you anxious to get there yourself. Surgery is never fun though. Again, best wishes . . .

Now which blog is getting all these rave reviews? I would love to get to know you all a bit better if you have room for another aching soul trying not to complain!

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  04:41:09 AM  Show Profile
Marianne so nice to have you on this site. We do support all! Would love to have you back. Believe me if theres anything that is giving you a problem or just want to vent, Please know that you will have each one of the girls there to help you out. Several of us met up yesterday and had a wonderful time. If you go the the blog at the bottom of my post you will see scattered little blessings. We would love to have you sign up for our blog and we'll enter your name in our giveaway. Leave a comment and help us in anyway that you think might make our blog a better and sharing place for others to visit. Linda and I want a blog that others can come to and ask for prayers and share feelings and experiences with others in how the Lord has touched their heart. You will find that we are both struggling yet growing in the Lord, wanting to be the Ladies that he wants us to be. Would love to see you there. Hugs, Brenda

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Chronic health problems/injuries Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page