Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 UPDATES! New chapter-'Scattered Prairie Gals'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic UPDATES! New chapter-'Scattered Prairie Gals' Next Topic
Page: of 6

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  11:14:15 AM  Show Profile
Linda,
I got two aprons from Grace and then I found Ceejay's site and bought one from her, I'm thinking gift. I had a pretty green one that I gave to my middle daughter(Melissa). I've washed all of the things that I got at Goodwill and now I want to start on the totes and my vest.
Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2010 :  4:53:42 PM  Show Profile
Girls check out the Henhouse and see new posts.

Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2010 :  3:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
I can not get postings to the henhouse even worse I can not send them a email it will not work for me either. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

KanMogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katherine
Rock Kansas
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2010 :  5:38:57 PM  Show Profile
Only the designated "head hen(s)" can post on the Bulletin Board, I think. Is that the one you've been trying to post on? Have you tried any on the Book Discussion, Member Bios, or Projects?

I would rather wear out than rust out.----Richard Cumberland
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2010 :  4:51:56 PM  Show Profile
Lilly, emailing you!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2010 :  6:01:21 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Linda. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  10:43:35 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone, Linda and I was talking yesterday, and there are several of you that have not posted on the henhouse. And I've not received, other than 2, scrapbook pages. Before Linda goes to the expense of mailing out all the paperwork and badges, could we all check in if we are still interested in the henhouse or not. I know that life gets busy and plans have to change. There will be no hard feeling if at this time you are not ready to join in. But it would help to know our count and how to make plans. Would love to hear back from all of you.

Hugs, Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

pumpkinvine
True Blue Farmgirl

179 Posts

Amy

USA
179 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  11:06:04 AM  Show Profile
My scrapbook page is done and will be in the mail this afternoon!

Amy from Lompoc
Farmgirl Sister #119
http://www.pumpkincupcake.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KanMogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katherine
Rock Kansas
USA
349 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  11:43:58 AM  Show Profile
I'm still interested.

Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  12:33:03 PM  Show Profile
Girls,
I'm still interested and I'm slow when it comes to the scrapbook pages. I don't scrapbook and not sure where to start.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl 1369

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  1:09:07 PM  Show Profile
Connie if you would like I'll help you out. If you want to write up something about what you'd like on your page and send some pitures you want to add, I'll put it together for you. Or if you want to email me and let me know what you have in mind I'll help you with how you can put it together.
Thanks girls for responding. So glad your all still interested. And I got a sneek peek at one of the badges and your going to love them.
Hugs, Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  7:08:16 PM  Show Profile
We are all looking forward to our online group! If any of you are having problems with the henhouse please let Brenda or I know. Lilly, MJF is working on it! Everyone is signed up to enter the henhouse by MJF, so let us know if you 'cannot get access'.Have a great nite ladies!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  04:40:51 AM  Show Profile
Connie, I am pretty new to paper crafts myself! Not sure what I am doing either! Lol! I got some cowgirl paper at hobby lobby and am goin to cut out a postcard or 2 from here, do some written info, a pic, and maybe an embellishment sticker or 2? I think the hardest is starting, then the creation kinda does itself?! At least sometimes? Lol! Also, are we ready to move to step 2 on the going green badge? HOORAY! For Amy, she already got this badge before joining us! Have a great day! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  05:00:35 AM  Show Profile
Girls,
Thanks for the encouragement. I've been trying to put afew things together about myself, I guess I'm better at writing about things or other people. But this is on top of my priority list today.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl 1369

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  07:03:12 AM  Show Profile
Oh Connie! Don't pressure yourself. Mostly Brenda and I were just wanting to get a head count. I am not caught up on anything! Lol! But I think some of the girls have either gotten busy or just arent as interested anymore? And that is ok!! But we dont want to keep bugging anyone, or involving them if they have lost interest or just changed their minds. Mailing out your badges, Kathy and Connie, today. Hope you enjoy them! And I know you will have fun at the tea Sat. Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  07:46:09 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Linda.

LULU
farmgirl 1369

Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  3:25:42 PM  Show Profile
Brenda and Linda,
Will wonders never cease! I have my pages done and hope I did it right, I will put in the mail tomorrow. I didn't have any scrapbook pages so I just used regular copy paper.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  3:55:18 PM  Show Profile
Good for you Connie, I'm sure that it will look nice! I'll be looking for it.

Hugs, Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  09:52:55 AM  Show Profile
Hey Scattered Prairie Gals!

Are any of you going to be able to make it to some of the stops on the Laura Ingalls Wilder trip? We will be in KC, MO June 14-16 and Independence, KS June 16th-17 and Mansfield, MO June 17th-18. We'd love to have you at one or all of these destinations so we can meet you!!! Go to this blog for more details:
http://farmgirlsontheloose.blogspot.com/

We've extended the deadline! We'd love to have you along! Just email me or WENDE and let us know!

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  11:52:24 AM  Show Profile

APRIL, I'm going to try to, talked with Wende, But I have to wait until June 1st to see if the doctor releases me. I sure hope so, I think it will be fun!!!

Hugs, Brenda

PS Do they know the schudule as to when they will be doing things at these stops? Some I maybe could do and others not! If you know or when you find out will you let me know. I can maybe just come up for a few things. Thanks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

KanMogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katherine
Rock Kansas
USA
349 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  2:34:22 PM  Show Profile
I'm going to Missouri weekend of June 26th for class reunion so will not be able to make to Little House.

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  5:14:09 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,
Concerning the schedule, we are working on it all this week. Hopefully we'll have a specific itinerary for each spot posted soon! Lots of little details to solidify!

Hope the Dr. says you can come out for some of it! I would love to meet you in person!

~April

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  6:08:04 PM  Show Profile
Me too April, Let you know as soon as I hear something.

Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - May 04 2010 :  6:09:33 PM  Show Profile
Kathy have fun at your reunion be sure to tell all about it.

Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - May 07 2010 :  07:07:35 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Thanks girls for keeping all up to date hubby and I are going on the road May 13th at 5am eastern time. Heading west and do my best to let sisters know where we are so if possable we can meet. Lilly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic UPDATES! New chapter-'Scattered Prairie Gals' Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page