Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 UPDATES! New chapter-'Scattered Prairie Gals'
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic UPDATES! New chapter-'Scattered Prairie Gals' Next Topic
Page: of 6

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  7:00:19 PM  Show Profile
I am not sure, but some of the print shops will take a copy and copy it for you onto an iron transfer. I will look into that here?! They all did it back home. It was only about $3.00 to have it done. Will let you know what I find out. Good night ladies! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  7:07:35 PM  Show Profile
Yeeepee Connie, Congrats. I'm still working on my sisterhood badge. Haveing done needlework for awhile and forgot how much I enjoyed it. Have fun!!

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2010 :  7:09:31 PM  Show Profile
Linda could we check with Brian to see why they aren't taking new chapters? Just an idea!

Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2010 :  10:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
HI gals found it and will keep an eye to the on goings. Sister. Lilly

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  10:51:28 AM  Show Profile
Just got my sisterhood kit too! Same here Brenda, its been since the 70s that I did embroidery and needlepoint! Will send an email to Brian, we also need more chapter certificates, or if they allow us to copy I can do that! Go green is good for me too! Will post the 1st badge step and more info this evening. Enjoy the spring day! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

KanMogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katherine
Rock Kansas
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  3:42:43 PM  Show Profile
I've making my badge into a pin and just need to get a larger pin for the back. I used fabricj glue to attach my badge to the gingham yo-yo I made for it. It looks dirty now. If it doesn't go away, I'll just have to say my hen is scratching in the dirt.
It's been a beautiful day here except for the smokey haze. Farmers burn their prairie pastures in the spring time here. We burned our land last year so we aren't burning this year.

I would rather wear out than rust out.----Richard Cumberland
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  5:44:42 PM  Show Profile
Ok ladies. How about starting with cleanig up/shopping green? First step is: Collect 6 reusable shopping bags. Use them on shopping trips. Think this will be an easy one for us to get started on. For those of you not sisterhood members yet? Dont worry, just join us in going greener! I have been kind of doing this anyway. I find the 'cloth' type bags sturdier and easier for transporting things! Brenda, our thoughts and prayers are with you tonight and tomorrow! Also, I have emailed Brian about the henhouse forum, and if we can get additional chapter supplies, or make copies of some. Will keep everyone posted! Good Evening! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  6:11:17 PM  Show Profile
Would it be possible for me to join and if so what do I need to do to join? I can not get a response from the Mass chapters that I have emailed.

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  7:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Brenda were are praying for the best. Lilly

Robin I'm sure Brenda and Linda would love for you to join. To fet up to date you need to read all the entries under welcome wagon written by classygram. Cannot remember title. But sould be on the first or second page of this thread. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  8:16:17 PM  Show Profile
Robin We would love to have you join us, I believe this is going to be a wonderful bible study. Go to welcome wagon and I believe I put all Missouri and Kansas girls. But we are now call scattered prairie gals because we have venture out to everyone. Welcome and check the forum from that site and you'll see how we came about. I'll be gone a few days but Linda is taking care of any questions. So be sure and ask and all the girls are here for you also. can't wait to get started.

HUGS~~~Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  10:13:26 AM  Show Profile
Robin, Welcome!! Yes, come aboard! Get caught up on the posts both here and under welcome wagon/Mo and Ks girls. I will email you! Ladies, keep good thoughts and prayers for Brenda today! I will let you know how she is doing once I hear from her family tonight!! I am sending out chapter certificates, bumper stickers, and info in the order that each of you signed up. Waiting to get more chapter supplies from MJF and/or their permission to copy certain things. Thanks and have a good day! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

KanMogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katherine
Rock Kansas
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  1:49:05 PM  Show Profile
Welcome! Robin

Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  2:18:38 PM  Show Profile
Prayers going out to Brenda, hope all went good with her surgery today.
Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  2:51:23 PM  Show Profile
Ladies, I just heard from Brenda's family. Surgery went well, she is in recovery and expected to do well. So Happy! Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  5:22:54 PM  Show Profile
linda thank you for the update on Brenda, please let her know we are thinking of her. Will get her out a card. Robin

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KanMogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katherine
Rock Kansas
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  5:33:12 PM  Show Profile
Glad to hear about Brenda.

Go to Top of Page

KanMogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katherine
Rock Kansas
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  7:27:08 PM  Show Profile
I am finally getting started on my scrapbook page. I have my laptop back, also.

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  9:14:57 PM  Show Profile
Kathy, glad you got the laptop and all is good! Ladies, I got an email from MJF. They will get a henhouse set up for us! And will send more of the chapter papers since we are growing! Cant wait to tell Brenda! Know we are thinking of you and miss you, Brenda. Night everyone!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  12:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Keeping Brenda and all the other sisters in our prayers. There seams to be a bad wave right now for many. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  3:42:52 PM  Show Profile
Lilly, I totally agree. The times just seem to be rough.I love your signature-I need to apply it to my life!!

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  5:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Finished my scrap pages will get them in the mail by end of week. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  8:36:23 PM  Show Profile
Trying to get mine finished! Have fun everyone! Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  5:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Any word on Brenda and how she is doing? Lilly

Has any heard from Dahi? She seams to be lost. Lilly

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  8:48:45 PM  Show Profile
Carol went to see Brenda in the hospital Tues and maybe even Wed. As far as I know Brenda is ok and still at the hospital. Dahl emailed me a couple days ago. Think everyone is busy with swaps, our pages etc! Lol! How IS everyone doing? Lets stay in contact gals! Will let everyone know what more I hear from Brian as well. Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  01:44:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls, I got back home last night.Doing pretty good! Well catch you all up later. I just cant sit here very long. Ijust want send a big Thank you for all the lovely cards and gifts. It took me by surprise!!! And a beauitfuly surprise it was. Keep planning, and I'll try to stay caught up with you.

HUGS, Brenda

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic UPDATES! New chapter-'Scattered Prairie Gals' Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page