Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!! Next Topic
Page: of 17

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2010 :  5:51:30 PM  Show Profile
Dear Sweet Ruth, it's been a long week.
School's out, the kids are home, and still life is flying along. I've wanted to let you know I got your fabulous package on Monday. How awesome, if you only knew...sending an email now....
Love,
staci
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2010 :  5:17:04 PM  Show Profile
Sweet Staci, I received your wonderful package today when we returned from our trip! Oh my goodness, it was like Christmas in June. You know me so well - it's amazing!
Going to e-mail you a long note!
love, Ruth

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2010 :  6:30:11 PM  Show Profile
Dear Joyce,

Thank you so much for the wonderful package you sent me. I love the soap and not just a flat bar of soap but a molded design on it. And the lip balm is just great! How did you know I use that often is beyond me but what you sent me is great. Thank you so much for the gift. It was just the pick me up I needed to brighten my day.

Nettie
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  03:42:27 AM  Show Profile
Marlene, thank you so much for the anniversary card and the early birthday present! Have a nice trip to SC.

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  05:27:35 AM  Show Profile
Sent you another letter Lin, I haven't been out much to find any cute goodies, but plan to go searching soon : )

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

jsparks60
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

June
Greene NY
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  06:12:38 AM  Show Profile
I received the most lovely package from Candida this week! Thank you so much, Candida. I put the turquoise pendant on right away, since I have been suffering the past few months with sacroiliitis. You don't know how it made me feel to see such lovely gifts!!! I decided to sew the lace around the handkerchief. The package just really made my day. Thanks SOOOOOO much!
June

Farmgirl #1401

'Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be' - from 'Simple Gifts'
Go to Top of Page

karla
True Blue Farmgirl

1308 Posts

karla
Pella Iowa
USA
1308 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  08:42:03 AM  Show Profile
Addybelle,
I hope you have a wonderful birthday next week!

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://rua2j-grammysheirlooms.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  12:50:08 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, we must have a little ESP Action going on here, because I just sent you a package today!! Look very forward to your letter!!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2010 :  07:25:16 AM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
June I am so glad you liked your birthday package!! enjoy! Have a great summer :o)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....

Farmgirl Sister # 1507

www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingWiccan
http://stores.ebay.com/Something-Wiccan-Buffalo-Carvings
www.somethingwiccanwares.com
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2010 :  9:11:30 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, I got my sweet note and BEAUTIFUL picture yesterday!!! Oh Kelly, you are just lovely and how perfect to have it taken with items you sell!!! Thank you so much, my Farmgirl Friend!! Hugs, Lin

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2010 :  05:48:34 AM  Show Profile
Aww, Lin you are to kind, glad you got the note and picture! I to am going to have to start a farmgirl photo album, I saw a thread about it somewhere, I would like to put faces with farmgirl!

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2010 :  5:21:03 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, Staci and I swapped photo albums a ways back and Channah is doing a Photo Swap right now!! It truly is so wonderful to have pictures.....everyone becomes "real"!! Hope your surprise arrives soon!!! Think you'll like it!! Lin

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2010 :  05:35:51 AM  Show Profile
Lin, I got your package yesterday and am slow posting a Great big THANK YOU! I love the spool of green thread, I can't remember if I told you I have a collection of them, I love it and added it to my set, I don't have one in that style, and did you make the pillow? I hung it on my door knob inside my craft room, I just love it too! You are so sweet! Sending something your way soon. I have been busy helping my husband with the pool, we put the forms around it last night and they guys are here pouring the concrete this morning, we are so ready to have this project finished : ) . All is going well this summer however it has been terribly hot. Talk to you soon! Thank you again Friend!

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2010 :  09:04:07 AM  Show Profile
Glad it arrived, Kelly! No I didn't know you had a spool collection, but thought you would enjoy based on your signature "May your bobbin always be full...." and you love the "junk shops" etc! That's great...glad you liked it!! The pillow was an experiment.....! Thought it turned out okay. Know how happy you'll be to get the pool project completed and how you will all enjoy!!! Are you doing any craft fairs this summer? Talk soon....hugs lin

Go to Top of Page

barefootmama
True Blue Farmgirl

133 Posts

Jennifer
BLOOMSBURG Pennsylvania
USA
133 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2010 :  5:30:28 PM  Show Profile  Send barefootmama a Yahoo! Message
I just have to say that I have the best best bestest Farmgirl Swappin Sister!!!!!! Treelady...AKA Julie from NDIve have been having a very rough past few week but things are finally looking up and going in the right direction...today as I was running around to head to work I received a package from Julie.. I didnt have time to sit down and go thru it and read her letter(in beautiful handwriting I might add, not my chicken scratch lol)As I was running late so opened it just alittle to get a sneak peakand OMG A Beautiful handmade apron was at the top of the box......It brought tears to my eyes that she took thetime out ofher very busy life to make me something I have always wanted but never got...I cant wait to get out of work tonight and curl up w acup of tea and give my "Julie" box the attention it deserves.. I thank you so much Julie you have no idea what that handmade apron truely means to me

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves,for they shall never cease to be amused:)
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2010 :  07:34:09 AM  Show Profile
Ruth - Thanks bunches for the anniversary card and wishes, yours was the first card we got.
Thanks, also, for the special package of all things TEA! Love it!!
Your cards and words always make me feel like I've been hugged. The tea cozy is wonderful - I feel special knowing you made it just for me. Very, very sweet. Thank you.
Can't wait to sit down with a cup - just need to decide which to try first - the Earl Grey Lavender will probably be first, I think..??..
And the spoon rest is very cheerful (Silly men, my DH, said "Don't you have one of those?.." Ha - "Yes, dear." - and don't I have like a whole bunch of tea pots/cups etc... like one is enough. )
Just kidding, he enjoys watching me with FG mail - doesn't always understand but... oh, well.
I'll be in touch soon. Love.....and...

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Jun 30 2010 07:39:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2010 :  08:23:57 AM  Show Profile
Diana~

Thank you so much for the sweet "sheep" package you sent my way. We have a little blind lamb this year, and the sheep you sent reminds me of him. He is a sweetheart, and loves to cuddle. The socks are too cute, thank you so much for thinking of me.

Sent a package your way, said to arrive the 1st or 2nd. Thank you again for making my day!

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2010 :  4:42:58 PM  Show Profile
Dear Staci, So glad you enjoyed your "tea" package! I have a fairly large collection of bone china tea cups and saucers and love them all! Also have a couple of tea pots. Dave is a bigger collector than I ever thought to be, so he just lets me enjoy my collection! Just sort of makes me smile and relax when I sit with a cup of tea. Sounds good even now on a warm night!
Looking forward to using all the 4th of July "stuff" you sent me this weekend. Thanks again I'll take pictures and e-mail them to you - don't know how to post on here!
Hugs and blessing to you,
Ruth

Farmgirl # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2010 :  6:47:43 PM  Show Profile
dearest lois
your amazing packets arrived today and
i was like a kid on xmas morning opening all the
wonderful gifts you sent and
made my day you are so generous and wonderful
i especially love the apron ...i am going to post
all my goodies on my blog
thank you so very much
blessing deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2010 :  4:26:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi Michele,

I got your package as we were leaving for vacation on Thursday night. We just got to my parents, now so I just wanted to post it so you know....and I will gush about it tomorrow. You are AMAZING!!!

Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2010 :  11:39:49 AM  Show Profile
Ladies,

I got the grandest swap box the other day from Michelle (Primitive Pilgrim) festive and perfect. Everything was Red, White and Blue, wrapped with ribbons! Things to decorate for the 4th which I brought with me to my parents so my mom would have something fun today. Plates and napkins to match and things to make SMORES!!!! Yum YUM....I have serious PMS this week, so I just might eat the whole PACKAGE!! The most amazing thing is she sent me some thing for my sons baseball scrapbooks. I am about 18 years behind, so I have been collecting things to do this project for 2 years. And EVERYTHING she sent for the scrapbooks was not a duplicate. I havent even seen these things before.

And then she added this incredible letter about her life lately on her ranch in the west, that just wanted me to get and my car and drive to her house! She has lambs!!!!!

Thank you Michele for just the perfect box of PERFECT!!

Hugs
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2010 :  8:06:36 PM  Show Profile
Oh Diana, I'm so glad you enjoyed the package, and hope you had a wonderful holiday! It was so fun putting it all together, and I'm sorry I was so far behind in getting it sent off to you. So glad to hear there weren't any duplicates on the scrapbooking supplies~

Would just love to have you jump in the car and head this way~

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2010 :  7:07:46 PM  Show Profile
Hi Joyce,
Sent you an email but wanted to respond here too! I received from Joyce (joyful melody) fruit dip. I can't wait to get to the store and buy some fresh fruit to try it. Joyce gave me some great ideas on other uses for it too! And I always love the homemade cards she sends me. I put them on my shelf with my pincushions. She is just great at designing them. thank you again for being so thoughtful.
Does Canada have a fourth of July?

Nettie
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  03:57:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi Nettie - your most welcome!! Our birthday is July 1st, which we celebrate :)

quote:
Originally posted by Nettie

Hi Joyce,
Sent you an email but wanted to respond here too! I received from Joyce (joyful melody) fruit dip. I can't wait to get to the store and buy some fresh fruit to try it. Joyce gave me some great ideas on other uses for it too! And I always love the homemade cards she sends me. I put them on my shelf with my pincushions. She is just great at designing them. thank you again for being so thoughtful.
Does Canada have a fourth of July?

Nettie

Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  4:54:26 PM  Show Profile
yvonne, did you get your package? I've only heard from you by e-mail once since Apri.Is something wrong?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Hows' the Swap Going!! A Different Kind of Swap!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page