Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Card Shower for LINDA- Please Help
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Card Shower for LINDA- Please Help Next Topic
Page: of 4

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  10:09:56 AM  Show Profile
So super glad Bev is going to be there to help Linda, it makes me feel better just knowing a farmgirl is there to help. Thank you so much Bev for doing that you are a blessing! And thank everyone elas who has gone that extra mile to find out all the info and updates we should be getting soon. Blessings to you all! Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  11:23:49 AM  Show Profile
That is wonderful that Beverly can help Linda out. I do hope she can track her down. I mailed my card today and am continuing to pray :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  1:16:21 PM  Show Profile
I've been checking for any word on Linda. I continue to pray that someone finds her and can give all of us some information.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  2:09:42 PM  Show Profile
Sent out my card today. Thanks everyone! Waiting to hear on how she is doing.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  3:12:47 PM  Show Profile
I just got done with some cards. I am e-mailing to see if the address is the same as the one I got the other day. I will get this out in the morning. And I am anxiously awaiting any news as to her status.

Thank you all for the great detective work.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  7:37:11 PM  Show Profile
Just to let you all know that when I got home from Maryland yesterday and read Linda's letter I was so very very saddened....but thought at that time that where she works was her home address.....and that was very very close to me. In all actuality she lives a distance.
I have called someone at her company and spoke very briefly to him to please have Linda or her DH call me after explaining who I was and that I wanted to help her. He did say he was able to and would pass this info on....so now I wait.
So everyone keep the prayers coming....I think tomorrow I should hear something....I pray.

Beverly
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1704 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1704 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  7:45:21 PM  Show Profile
Sent my card out today. Beverly great work. It's so nice for people to go the extra mile. Praying still goes on.
Laurie

suburban countrygirl at heart
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  8:32:57 PM  Show Profile
I sent Linda another card today. I am so, so worried. I do continue praying. Every time I think of her situation I pray.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  9:49:16 PM  Show Profile
Bev thanks for digging deeper into this, maybe now we will hear some info!! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  10:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Crossing fingers, toes and sending up lots of prayers that you hear something today Bev. Linda's last post truly sounded like she could use some farmgirl support and loving help. I think her DH could use someone to talk with also. It sounded from her post like he is probably stressed too. I know sometimes my dad gets a bit harsh with mom even though she's seriously ill and I know it's because he just gets too stressed and doesn't really know how to cope. Please keep Linda's DH in your thoughts and prayers also.

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://www.Tapestry2u.Etsy.com

http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  05:30:52 AM  Show Profile
Sent my card out this AM. My prayers are continuing.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  06:46:10 AM  Show Profile
Still waiting anxiously for the phone to ring......I think if I don't hear from them I may just go ahead and go to her house in Whitinsville either tomorrow or Monday......and leave a note or hopefully speak to someone. I really don't want to intrude BUT I am sure that I can help....I am a nurse and am very good at holding hands and just being there.....or getting down to work......however I can help.
What do you all think I should do.....not go or go??????
Let me know.....I don't want to step on their space but I think I could be a big help.

Beverly
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  06:48:39 AM  Show Profile
Berverly, as you said, you can be of some help. I would say, follow your heart and go.
Hugs to you, you have a great heart.
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

ZenGoddess
True Blue Farmgirl

613 Posts

Cindy
MO
USA
613 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  06:53:34 AM  Show Profile
Do we have an update on this farm girl... I would like to send her a card also .

Hugs,
Zens Goddess

My life goal is to Simply - Simplify my life.
http://herbalcottage.blogspot.com
http://herbalcottage.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13645 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13645 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  07:01:47 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Beverly,
I agree with Corinne . . . go with your heart. I know that I would probably really appreciate a friend stopping by to check on me!!!
You go girl!!!
GOD BLESS!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  09:32:13 AM  Show Profile
Beverly:
I would go. However, you should follow your heart. I will continue to send Linda cards, and pray for her. I pray that she has someone with her through all of this. It is just so heartwarming to read the postings from all of the Mary Jane Farmgirls.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

momshopsalotta
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Connie
Hertford NC
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  09:41:11 AM  Show Profile
Beverly,
Please go with whatever help you can give and know you are taking the love and prayers of all the farmgirls with you. I wish I could be there.
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  10:11:11 AM  Show Profile
First opportunity be it tomorrow or Monday I will go.....I just have to be patient......as the cars are busy. But now I really feel I will not get any phone call so now I will just go even just to say hi....how can I help???

will let you all know the minute I get home to the computer.

Beverly
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  2:07:22 PM  Show Profile
Still praying for Linda. I am praying that she is not alone.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Windsong
True Blue Farmgirl

309 Posts

LaVonna
Decatur Tx
309 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  3:34:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Heck yes, go and feel an army of farmgirls trotting along with you. You will just be the visable one. I have had a very bad feeling about this since the start. I find nothing wrong with "hello, I am a friend of Lindas and I just stopped by to visit. Not usually in the area." Kind of thing.

Nothing wrong with it all, she asked for help.
LaVonna

www.windsongwellnessandtherapyshoppe.com

http://sadiesfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1704 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1704 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  3:57:21 PM  Show Profile
Beverly, I agree with the other girls. Go and follow year heart.
Laurie

suburban countrygirl at heart
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  3:57:25 PM  Show Profile
LaVonna:
I couldn't have said it better.
Sure wished I lived close to her.
I find myself so amazed at the love from the farmgirls being poured out, and prayers still being said.
I'll send another card tomorrow.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  6:59:18 PM  Show Profile
I agree with all the others Bev. I am so ready to hear something I think we all wished we were neighbors in times like this. I think they would appreciate the help they may just not want to ask for the help. So we will be waiting to hear some news from you when you can and as all the others have said let her know I am thinking of her and praying for her.
Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  8:01:44 PM  Show Profile
Beverly,
I wish I was closer to you! I would love to go with you and help in any way possible. Know I will be with you in your heart, please give them a hug for me!! Thank you for all of determination in getting to Linda- I appreciate it so much!!
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  9:35:18 PM  Show Profile
If I knew the address, I would go in a heartbeat. I am very worried about Linda. I hate the fact that she may be alone, something she was afraid of. Ladies, please continue to pray for Linda. God will hear our prayers in numbers.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Card Shower for LINDA- Please Help Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page