Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Card Shower for LINDA- Please Help
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Card Shower for LINDA- Please Help Next Topic
Page: of 4

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2009 :  9:57:52 PM  Show Profile
I've emailed Rene for help with this, hopefully she will come out with Linda's name.
I have a card in the mail for Linda.
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2009 :  10:14:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Corinne,
I am pretty new to the site so can you tell me who Rene is? Is she someone who would have Linda's last name?
Thank you very much for helping out. I cannot get anyone to go be with her until I can get a full name as to who she is. I tried to call the business that she gave as an address all day but I kept getting a recording saying all the lines were tied up and to call back later. I will start again in the morning and hopefully with get through and they will help me out. I will keep everyone posted. Please don't stop the cards because even though it is a business it is the address she gave for the swaps she did so we know she gets mail there. Once again thanks so much for all the concern being shown. I've lost count of how many have asked for address's and I am not the only one giving it out.

Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  05:34:48 AM  Show Profile
Melody June,
I have also emailed a few people that may be able to help us with a last name. I'm having a very difficult time waiting! She sounded so alone on her post this past weekend- I just want to be there or have someone with her to try and help comfort her!
I too have lost count with the requests for her address- WOW what a great group of ladies we have here! It warms my heart and gives me great hope. A HUGE thanks to everyone!!
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  06:04:23 AM  Show Profile
I will sent a card too, I will email Denise and get info. Thank you all for supporting and encouraging our fellow farmgirls I know it is a great help. Blessings to you all.

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  08:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
CorinneLousie and farmgirl~
Please know that we are doing what we can to aid in the finding of the last name and home address for linda (aunt Clemy's farmgirl) and we will post as soon as we have some additional information.

How blessed we all are to have one another. I am always so encouraged by the amount of care and compassion that I see as I read through the forum. We are truly, truly blessed.

Rene'Groom
the artist formerly known as Prince. I mean PROSSERFARMGIRL (that will only be funny to some).
Sister #185

www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl
www.RuralandRaw.blogspot.com
www.RuralFarmGirl.blogspot.com
www.FarmGirlsFarm.blogspot.com

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  08:37:32 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Rene'!!
Any and all help is needed and appreciated. I know by keeping Linda in our prayers will help her. And we are so very blessed to have each other- this is like nothing I've ever had in my life before! It is so good to be here!!

xoxo-Lori

Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  09:09:48 AM  Show Profile
I see now that Rene' is the Sisterhood Coordinator, I did not know that. Thank you so much Rene'!!!! I have been trying all morning to call the business and all I get is the recording saying the lines are temporaily busy and to try back. Is there a storm over in the MA area? I know God is caring for Linda till we find her but I also know He has put in on our hearts also to not let it go. Sometimes the real test is if we will just give up on someone in need. I am so glad that is not happening here!
I thank God everyday for leading me to this site and for Mary Jane starting it. It still amazes me how we can all be connected the way we are by a machine.

Smiles, Melody June

Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  09:33:55 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
I'd love to send her a card if someone could email me her addy please! Any updates on how she is doing? Hugs,

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:20:37 PM  Show Profile
Melody June:
I'm going to send you an email.
I continue to pray for Linda.
I am not one to worry, but my concern grows day by day.
Please, lets all continue to pray for Linda.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:23:00 PM  Show Profile
Major update!

I just got an email for Beverly Gill who has been out of town. Anyway she and I just talked and she lives very close to Linda. She will make the calls for us tomorrow and try to locate Linda for us. So God is working and all we can do now is wait for Bev to get back with us. She said she is close enough to visit with Linda and even clean her house or whatever is needed. What a sweetheart she is. I am so excited I could just jump up and down!!

really smiling now, Melody June

Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:38:49 PM  Show Profile
Jumping up and down with you Melody June. Yes Beverly IS a sweetheart and so are all of you too.
Love all of you gals. Hugs...

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9402 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9402 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:39:37 PM  Show Profile
God is good.....all the time.
I'm so glad he is sending someone to come alongside Linda!
We all need that from time to time.

God is good....all the time.
Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Peacebird
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Marianne
Afton Va
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:44:10 PM  Show Profile
sent her a snail mail card yesterday, PLEASE keep us updated on how she is doing.

Farmgirl Sister #661

chickens clucking, bees buzzing, flowers blooming, all is good!
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  4:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
One of our favorite "Roosters" (Brian) located Linda's address and last name. I am forwarding it to CorrineLouise and to Melody June. I am not sure about posting the info on a public forum so those that know her best will have to decide what you think that she would like.

Please, Please, Please email Corinne and Melody to get the info so that we can continue flooding her with sister love.

Thank You Brian for always going the extra mile to insure we farmgirls have what we need.

Rene'Groom
the artist formerly known as Prince. I mean PROSSERFARMGIRL (that will only be funny to some).
Sister #185

Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  5:13:32 PM  Show Profile
I have just sent the information to Beverly Gill because she will go there tomorrow and she will then be able to let us know what we can do. She will also see to it that the cards that have been sent already also get to where ever Linda actually is.

We owe a million thanks to Mary Janes staff for getting the information for us. I am not going to give out her house address just until we can make sure it is ok with her since she had only given the other address for her swaps. I know everyone will understand. But if she gives permission I will post again and you can get it from either Lori, Corrine or me.

Smiles, Melody June

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  5:22:51 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
You guys are so welcome~ We care deeply about our farmgirls and when one is hurting we can't help but to roll up our sleeves and do all we can. I am always impressed with the quality of women we have here on the connection, the depth of our vunerablity with one another, as well as the levels we will go to try and ease the pain and heart ache of each other. It just doesn't get any better. We are truly blessed!

Rene'Groom
Sister #185

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  5:23:48 PM  Show Profile
All I can say is AMEN!! There is power in prayer!
xoxo-Lori

Go to Top of Page

KellyA
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

Kelly
Johnsonville NY
USA
237 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  7:15:17 PM  Show Profile  Send KellyA an AOL message
You are all amazing...I mean that from the bottom of my heart. The farmgirls are blessed to have a community of caring like this one. This Linda and my mom Linda (a rose) have a flock of angels to buoy them up, and I am grateful.

Kelly
When a cookbook is in hand, life is good!
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  8:42:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh My Goodness I got so excited I forgot to post the last name we were all looking for.
It is Linda Bliss.

Hats off the the Rooster Brian. I guess we own him a major cock a doodle doooooo LOL

Smiles, Melody June

Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  06:01:50 AM  Show Profile
you ladies are all Awsome and such a blessing for Linda. Please email me and let me know what the address is and the new info. I Thank God for people like you!!!

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  06:29:06 AM  Show Profile
So glad to hear this thanks Brian! Your a doll! We will be glued to this site to see what we can find out next!

Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13645 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13645 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  06:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
My card going out in mail today . . . love the opportunity to share. THANKS!!!

Will be keeping my eye open for updates on how Linda is doing.

Yes . . . GOD IS GOOD . . . ALL THE TIME!!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  09:10:47 AM  Show Profile
New news, Beverly Gill has made contact at Linda's job who is contacting the family with Bev's phone number. So we are waiting for either Linda or her husband to make contact. I will post all updates here now so everyone stays informed.

Smiles, Melody June

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  09:15:08 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
GREAT JOB! ladies!

Rene'Groom
Sister #185

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  10:07:25 AM  Show Profile
Count me in! I hope that Linda is doing better...So worried about her since her post.
GREAT job! Rene said it best!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Card Shower for LINDA- Please Help Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page