Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls! Next Topic
Page: of 8

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  12:28:15 PM  Show Profile
Hallie, know that you are surrouded by prayer and lots of farmgirl hugs!

For tomorrow and its needs I do not pray, but keep me, guide me, love me, Lord just for today.
St. Augustine

Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  2:51:26 PM  Show Profile
Hallie, my heart goes out to you, I will light a candle in your Uncle's honor tonight. The heavens now have one more star to light the night sky, the next star you see twinkle brightly will be your Uncle shining all his love down on you.

Joanna #566
JojoNH

http://www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  05:40:47 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way Hallie

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  08:48:23 AM  Show Profile
Hallie, so sorry to hear about your uncle. I'm sending you good thoughts and prayers your way, too.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Thistle Cove Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

141 Posts

Sandra
Tazewell VA
USA
141 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  08:19:47 AM  Show Profile
Okay...I've now responded twice to the incorrect secret pal swap...thought I'd responded a first time and find out I'm a complete ejiit. I do believe I, MAY, have it correct this time! -grin-
THANKS to my secret sister for the lovely floral napkins...dinner and tea size...which may, or may not, be saved for company. I feel I am company for someone sometimes and the need to practice my manners is coming over me. Therefore, the beautiful napkins may be pressed into use ASAP. They are floral, an enticing shade of green and so sweet.
THANKS secret sister...you've done well!

Sandra @ Thistle Cove Farm ~ God's blessings on you, yours and the work of your hands & heart ~
www.thistlecovefarm.com
www.thistlecovefarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  12:13:24 PM  Show Profile
I received such a lovely surprise in the mail today. My secret sister sent me a beatutiful crocheted angel. Thank you, my secret sister for such a wonderful surprise! I cannot wait to hang her up in my craft room. I was feeling a bit down today and now I feel like I have an angel to watch over me. I cannot tell you how very much you made my day. Thank you so very much!!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2009 :  10:52:08 AM  Show Profile
I just have the greatest secret sister ever! She is putting me to shame for sure. I need to catch up with her with mine. She just sent me 2 of the cutest crocheted dish clothes, some little lotion packets and some incense. Thank you so very much. And I am so glad you found something to do while your hubby drives. And I hope you have a great visit with your father.

Have a great day. Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

suzifire
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Suzi
Denton N.C.
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  11:48:24 AM  Show Profile
My secret sis is the best! Another great package with the most beautiful card (I think I will frame that!) A gorgeous rose mug for my moning java & fresh sweet lavender from her garden (arrived in perfect condition).Thank you soooo much!

"I want a world that is sane & just & clean & I am willing to do my part to make it so"
Go to Top of Page

suzifire
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Suzi
Denton N.C.
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  11:54:19 AM  Show Profile
Oh NO! I'm so sorry Ang...You were my Christmas in July partner so I KNOW whomever you are a secret sis to is getting spoiled! I hope your secret sister responds soon. Thanks again for making my Christmas in July special!
quote:
Originally posted by farmallgrl

I just wanted to say that I am truly enjoying sending things to my secret sister, however I am yet to recieve anything from my secret sister. However the feeling I get everytime I send a package out to my sister, hoping it will make her day, is worth every minute of it!!

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

"Success consists of getting up once oftener than you fall down" anon.

"I want a world that is sane & just & clean & I am willing to do my part to make it so"
Go to Top of Page

MrsDirtDoctor
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Hallowell Maine
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  7:20:37 PM  Show Profile
I'm sad that I missed this one but I'll be keeping my eye out to sign up for the next one :)
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2009 :  05:06:10 AM  Show Profile
Don't be sad!! The next one will be here in no time at all. You will enjoy every moment of it too!!

Joanna #566
JojoNH

http://www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13646 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13646 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  12:13:56 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
HI Sue,
I had emailed you yesterday re: next round of Secret Sister. You asked me to post a note here, so I'm posting. Please let me know when you are starting the next round in September . . or whenever that is.
THANKS MUCH!
CJ Armstrong

from the barefoot farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirlWishes
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Christine
Markham Ontario
Canada
30 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  1:29:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Sister! I received both your note and the Mary Jane's Farm notecards - so cute! Thanks again for brightening my day. :)

Christine
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2009 :  1:47:15 PM  Show Profile
Can't wait to join in on the Fourth Round. :) You girls are so much fun!

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  08:22:32 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness! (This seems to be my catch phrase for this secret sister event..lol) My wonderful wonderful secret sister sent me an awesome box of goodies. It was like Christmas, pulling each sweet gift out of the box. She sent lots of note cards and most adorable stickers!! You should see these-- butterflies, and then a pack of "farm-y" one. A cow with a bell,chickens, pigs, a barn, and a fuzzy sheep. She sent John Deere salt and pepper shakers which I promptly filled and set on the back of my stove. This sit in a neat silver retro like holder. There was a John Deere tin, perfect for holding recipes! The Cutest over the oven door handle towel was at the bottom of it all. TOO CUTE!!! I just love it. IT has roosters all the over the towel and marroon and navy ribbons and the collar is pretty cream lace.
Thank you Thank you my Secret Sister! I was having a bad case of the grumps today after have a less than successful attempt at sleep last night. Your package came first thing in the morning and was just wonderful!! You are spoiling me! :D

Hugs

P.S. I would love to be your penpal after Secret Sister is done. It is neat to read of your veggie and flower gardens. Don't give up on the pumpkins. The ones here never start their first bloom until late August. :D <3

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  3:19:14 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Today I got a lovely card with a bookmark and mirror which were awesome! I would have never thought to make something like that! Thanks!!!

Marcy #257

http://marcysmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  4:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Secret Sister I love my book marks and the gift card is great. I have something in mind already.. Thanks so much

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  8:02:50 PM  Show Profile
I am sad! I think my secret sister has forgotten about me! But I hope my secret sister likes her things!

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirlWishes
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Christine
Markham Ontario
Canada
30 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  8:05:47 PM  Show Profile
I'm so sorry! I'm not your secret sister, but I fear mine is thinking the same thing. My packages aren't getting to her!
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  6:23:58 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to my secret sister for the cool stationary portfolio! You take such good care of me!

Hugs,

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  4:35:21 PM  Show Profile
I got some more goodies from my fabulously sweet secret sis today! She even wrapped them up. Of course my granddaughter Kansas was right here so she got to open them. She sent a box of cards with stamps on every envelope! How great is that? And a book of Psalms. I am lovin' this!

Thank you so much!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Shelba
Farmgirl in Training

27 Posts

Shelba
Victor California
USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  6:04:19 PM  Show Profile
I came home after vacation to find a copy of your journal, my secret sister from Ohio! Your life sounds as involved as mine! So much to do, so little time, so many creative ideas.

Take care, Shelba
Go to Top of Page

harmonyfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

785 Posts

Debbie
Southeastern Ohio
USA
785 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2009 :  08:41:21 AM  Show Profile
My dear Secret Sister has sent me a drink glass with a handmade cozy on it that I love and keep at my desk where I work. I think about her and wonder how her day is going everytime I take a sip! She's also sent me postcards from places she has visited. I so want to go to the Longaberger Basket Corporate headquarters too! Just to see the building!

Thanks for thinking of me!
Debbie B.

"If you can't find the time to do it right...how will you find the time to do it over"
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2009 :  12:15:22 PM  Show Profile
I have the sweetest farmgirl sister! Today I received another package from her containing: 64 Moda fabric samples, Debbie Mumm coctail napkins, some yardage of farmgirly fabric, buttons, buttoms and more buttons all in the cutest Debbie Mumm container. The farmgirly fabric was tied in black ribbon with a huge spool of thread used in place of a bow! What a very clever idea! I think I love my secret sister, wish I could keep her forever!

Thanks, Thanks and Thanks again!
Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2009 :  08:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Thank-you "secret sister" whomever you may be!! I recieved the most wonderful package in the mail today. There was two teas and MaryJaneFarms material and a button from the MJF fair and a booklet from the fair and a beautiful china pin-keep and the most wonderful soap from Alee's booth at the farm fair and post-cards from MJF and oh I know I am forgetting something but I am really just gaga and speechless!Thank-you,thank-you,thank-you,what a secret sister I have!!!

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Third round of Secret Sister Farmgirls! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page