Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 i owe someone a halloween apron! I cant remember!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic i owe someone a halloween apron! I cant remember!! Next Topic  

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  6:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
I made my apron and went to go swap it and i cannot remember who my partner is. I know i had it written down somewhere but with this move, who knows where that got put. I want to get it sent out because i want to make sure someone gets their gift!!

Thanks and i'm sorry to whomever i missed

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  6:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
If you go to the farmgirl barter forum and look up halloween apron swap (I believe it is on page 14 or so) the partner list is on there and you can email your partner for her address...I hope this helps you out. Good luck with your move I know it can be hair-raising!!!

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

chaddsgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

843 Posts

Sarah
Farmgirl Sisterhood #639 MO
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2009 :  06:56:06 AM  Show Profile
Hey Claudia! It's me!! You and I are partnered for the Haloween Apron Swap!! But don't worry, you still have plenty of time. :)

A person is a success if they get up in the morning and get to bed at night and in between does what they want to do. Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2009 :  08:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
oh thank you! I kinda thought it was you but with everything going on i was so scatterbrained i didnt want to cheat someone out of a gift!

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic i owe someone a halloween apron! I cant remember!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page