Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Breast cancer awareness Month
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Breast cancer awareness Month Next Topic
Page: of 2

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2006 :  09:43:06 AM  Show Profile
Judy,

Sending you light and love. Try to relax (easier said than done). Sending you good wishes.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2006 :  3:07:51 PM  Show Profile
Judy - my thoughts are with you - you are a brave woman, taking the steps you need to take in order to take good care of yourself. I am always so impressed with women who are able to "do what needs to be done" in the face of things that can be scary. ALL the best!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2006 :  11:03:44 AM  Show Profile
UPDATE: Well, just finished with the re-check of my mammogram and I had more views and an ultrasound. There is a little something there that needs a biopsy, but of course, they couldn't do it just then - like when I had the fibroadenoma back in 1977 - the report has to go to "my" doctor (the darlin man who didn't think I needed a mammogram until next year...) and he will send the order and then they can schedule. I also have to stop taking Vitamin E for a couple days. So...still in limbo, thanks for your prayers. Judy

The Rooster crows, but the Hen lays the egg. ~ Texas Proverb
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2006 :  1:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I had to go thru this before while pregnant I will very much keep you in my prayers may god bless you and keep you safe

have a lovely day
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2006 :  09:42:06 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Sunshine! I will have the biopsy on Monday 3 July, coming off of a glorious weekend with all the Farm Girls at Farm Fair, so I will be in a very positive space. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes, Judy

Go to Top of Page

Lacy
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Lacy
Dallas Texas
114 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2006 :  11:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Lacy an AOL message
All my good thoughts to you, Judy--

http://farmaspirations.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  7:35:55 PM  Show Profile
UPDATE: Biopsy was benign!
Car only cost $127 to fix. (It broke down as I was on my way to Farm Fair to be a vendor...bummer!!!)
God is Good...and as we do in my church when the Priest says that, we answer "All The Time" and All The Time, God is Good, Amen!
I only spoke to the nurse so far, he called about 6 PM while I was picking up some groceries. I have to call the doctor tomorrow and see if there are any next steps. I don't even know what manner of benign it is or if they might want to remove it anyhow, but I can breathe again!
The pesky car...seems the thermostat seized and that caused pressure to the upper radiator hose which had a small hole in it that would release the pent up water/antifreeze. This would only happen when the engine was running and hot, so there was never a puddle under the car to indicate a problem. So I just continued on in blessed ignorance until I hit the danger zone, as I did on Friday. I am hoping all is well for the now, and I pledge to keep my trips under 20 miles (so this means no camping trips to Leslie & Greg's property in Coeur d'Alene...bummer!) and I will limp along until the Fall when I can afford a car payment. I really can't complain, as the van is 10 years old and has 160,000 miles on it.
And, I have at least one outlet for my Farm Fair wares. Julia's neighbor in Medical Lake (15 miles from me) is having a Lavender Festival on July 15 and I can be a vendor there - and I have lots of Lavender soap, and some sachets, and the other goodies. So, all is not lost.
God is Good. All the Time.
Thank you once again for your prayers and kind good wishes.
Now, a continued favor, please keep my niece Jenny in your prayers, as she is still awaiting the results of the biopsy on the tumor they removed from her jaw. Her doctor is 95% sure it is benign, but sent it off for more tests, just to be sure. I think we'll know on Friday this week.
Thank you, my dear, dear friends. Love and hugs, Judy

Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  09:47:20 AM  Show Profile
Judy,

Amen. So glad to here the biopsy came back good and that it won't cost too much to fix the car. My friends & I might come over for the Lavender Festival - sounds like fun. Will be praying for Jenny.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  09:31:09 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Debbie - and I do hope you get to come to the Lavender Festival - it would be wonderful to meet some more Farm Girls since I missed out on the Fair! Hope to see you soon! Judy

Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  9:08:38 PM  Show Profile
Further Update on my niece: The results of the tests of her tumor came back today, and there is no lymphoma/cancer/anything! So thanks for your prayers and good wishes for her too! God is surely showering us with blessings this week. Hugs, Judy

Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2006 :  12:14:38 PM  Show Profile
Hugs to both you and your niece!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Breast cancer awareness Month Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page