Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!! Next Topic
Page: of 7

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  07:06:24 AM  Show Profile
Lisa, I'm so glad it worked out! By the end of the week, he should be gone for good, right?
Go to Top of Page

CherryMeDarlin
True Blue Farmgirl

602 Posts

Cherry
Odenville AL
USA
602 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  08:26:20 AM  Show Profile
Lisa, just read through this thread for the first time and WOW! you have so very much to be proud of! You will never encounter another situation where you may doubt your strength or perserverance. Now you know that you can survive anything!

I'm thrilled that you received the support and action from your local law enforcement needed to get this situation handled. That's not always the case in small towns.

I certainly hope this is totally resolved for you, but please don't let your guard down too much. You said several times that you feel like you're in the middle of a bad movie and you know what happens in those; just when you think it's all said and done, surprise!, it's not. I'm certainly not trying to diminish your victory or take away your peace of mind. I'm just asking that you continue to be vigilant and careful for a little while longer.

~~Cherry~~

"A thing is as simple or as complicated as you make it." --TT Murphy
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - May 06 2009 :  11:24:24 AM  Show Profile
Good going, gal! I'm so glad that so far it is working out for you. Now if Mr. "Wonderful" gets it through his thick skull, you'll have it made. Keep your chin up and keep on trucking.

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - May 07 2009 :  5:44:35 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, girls! I haven't been in this thread for a little while and I'm surprised you're still here! Well, he has a thick skull, alright. He changed his mind about the whole leaving the state thing and tried to hire an attorney. Several turned him down and one finally decided to take his case but only if he was willing to plea to a deal with the prosecutor. This attorney was not interested in going to trial with him. So, the deal is (all signed by everybody yesterday) he plead guilty to 2 counts of Disturbing the Peace, pays court costs on both, got 6 months jail on both and a total of 3 years probation. The jail time is suspended which means it's held over his head during the entire probation period and if he messes up, he can be sent to serve it all. Also, during the probation period, another No Contact Order was issued ordering he not enter this county for any reason. By putting it in the No Contact Order that means he can be arrested "on sight" if he's caught here in this county. So, will he really behave himself and stay away? Who knows. I want to let my guard down and live like I never knew him, but...not quite yet. Anyway, I really hope he finds somebody else soon who takes all of his attention so he'll forget about me. I really hate to wish him on somebody else, though.

But it is finally all over, now. He signed the papers, his attorney signed, the prosecutor signed and the judge signed. It is no longer possible to change his mind. It's done. I know, he didn't get a stalking conviction, but I am happy with this. I really wasn't after punishment; I just wanted him to go away and leave me alone. As long as he obeys the court, there won't be any more problems.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog:
http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/

My apron website:
http://lisamariesaprons.bravehost.com
Go to Top of Page

CherryMeDarlin
True Blue Farmgirl

602 Posts

Cherry
Odenville AL
USA
602 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  09:23:27 AM  Show Profile
Wonderful!

~~Cherry~~

"A thing is as simple or as complicated as you make it." --TT Murphy
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  12:08:20 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad things are working out for you but do not let your guard down, at least not for a few years.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  3:21:33 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, at least you finally got that No Contact Order! It's wonderful that he can't even enter the county! I agree not to let your guard down, just when you think it's been a while and he must have moved on, he's bound to pop up somewhere.

God Bless, at least now you can enjoy your birthday(I hope).

Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  5:19:14 PM  Show Profile
I will certainly enjoy my birthday, Cindy. Felicia will be home for the summer next Saturday! It appears it is just in time, too.

She called me this afternoon...her dad showed up there(talk about popping up somewhere!) and tried to get the administrative office to tell him where he could find her on campus! When they wouldn't do that, he left a message for her there saying he was staying in a hotel and wants to see her and has money for her. Again with the money! She's scared to death to go see him. She told campus officials that she did not want to see him nor does she want him on campus looking for her. I told her she should notify the city police up there as she already has plenty of documentation for harassment just in the dozens of messages on her cell phone. Well, she only has one week of this before she comes home. Hopefully, he'll move on before she starts back in the fall.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  8:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh my gosh, Lisa! That man is a menace! I think he took a dive off the deep end! Is there any way that your no contact orders can include Felicia too?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  10:42:37 PM  Show Profile
No, Alee, I couldn't include her in it because she's not a minor anymore. She has to do it herself. I told her, too, that maybe the city police can just go pay him a visit and let him know to leave her alone. They can go on the state system and see that he already has a No Contact Order against him which should help her in convincing them to at least pay him a visit.

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  10:48:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I wish the original "If you ever come back to the state" order still sat. That would have been nice!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Family Matters: Previous Topic I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page