Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!! Next Topic
Page: of 7

wild daisy
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Madelynne
Billings Montana
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  11:51:53 AM  Show Profile
Lisa why is it that others try to imprison us? Glad you are taking steps to press charges against him for stalking you. I hope that things will work out for you one way or another. I know that your mother will always be with you even if you don't have the bible or the dried flowers. Just keep you head high and remember you are a farmgirl!, strong and proud. You have many friends (even strangers like me) in your corner.

Madelynne

johnandmadelynne.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  8:45:53 PM  Show Profile
Thanks you all. For the reminder that my mom is here with me anyway. I don't need that bible full of flowers to remember her. It hurts that he took it, but I will never let him know that.

But, Starmeadow, you are right about the whole "peace of mind" thing. I don't have any right now. I don't want a confrontation on the street especially since I don't know what kind of confrontation it would be so, I'm staying inside. I'm painting the living room. My neighbor tried calling me earlier to tell me that he was parked out in front of the house. I was on the phone with someone else, so she came over to tell me. She said he drove off when she came over here. It's pretty obvious he's not going to leave me alone and he's leaving me no choice but to follow through with the police. All I want is peace. That's all I ever wanted. It may have been a mistake to have told him that before I left because he sure seems to be going out of his way to make sure I don't.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog:
http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/

My apron website:
http://lisamariesaprons.bravehost.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  9:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
*hugs Lisa* At least your neighbors are looking out for you too! And your town is small enough that it's not like he can blend in with "all the traffic" it will be pretty obvious and hopefully get him into trouble sooner!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjournies.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  06:32:22 AM  Show Profile
Lisa Marie even though you wasnt with us in person , you sure was in thoughts.We was wishing you were. Even had a discussion on your cookies.We gotta date when you come Laura and I might even take you to a certain place we went to. You just gotta call her. You wouldnt believe how many places and how far we went in one day. Hang in there girl you can do it

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  08:11:48 AM  Show Profile
You're right, Alee. Anything he does is VERY obvious here. Even though I'm on Main Street, rush hour still only consists of a car every 2-3 minutes for maybe a half hour! And everybody knows his plate number because its a low number and low numbered plates are a big deal here.

Miss Wilma! So glad to hear your ribs have healed up so well! Laura told me how you had picked up a somewhat heavy table and how she actually had a hard time keeping up with you. I'm so glad you're back to the old you, again. I look forward to seeing you this summer. Still hoping you managed to save enough egg money to come here for the BBB. But if you don't I plan to be coming through there about mid-August. A friend and I and our kids will be driving to NY. She, to meet a long time pen-pal and me to pick up an old family heirloom. We'll be pulling my camper, so we can stop wherever and spend a day or two with you all.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  11:45:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Wow Lisa! What a fun trip!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  02:01:22 AM  Show Profile
Lisa, I'm so glad you are braving through this. You are such a strong person!! I don't believe in having a hero but if I did, you would be mine! I look daily on FB to be sure you've posted, that way I know you are okay. I have a couch if you need a place to escape to, just come on up. You have my number if you want to talk.
I've been praying for you.
Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  06:06:32 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Cindy. I don't know what I'm doing at this point. Things just got worse yesterday as he showed up at my door and I had to pick up my pistol to get him to leave. Now, he's walking around town with a pistol strapped to his hip and telling people I've gone nuts. The charges I filed with the police should be presented to the court with a warrant sometime this week and that will more than likely make it even worse. I just might have to use up my vacation time to leave town for a bit, but I have two dogs to care for, too. So, if that is what I decide, I'll have to figure out what to do with them. On top of that, it appears dd may have chronic appendicitis. More tests on her soon. If she needs surgery, I'll have to make a trip up to Moscow, anyway. I'll let you know what I'm doing when I make a decision.

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  07:57:48 AM  Show Profile
Yeesh, Lisa. What a time you are having! Hope your daughter is doing well.

When you get back around to thinking about fun things, I just wondered where in NY you are going to be this summer? I'm in Rochester. If you're going to be coming through here, I'll gladly give you my contact info in case you want to stop or need anything when you're in the area.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  07:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh my gosh, Lisa! He needs to be behind bars or in a mental institute! It's like he has changed the whole focus of his life to harassing you! Normal people don't do that kind of thing! I know I am far away from Moscow, and you probably want to go there to spend time with you daughter, but if you need a place where he wouldn't have a clue where you are- you can always come here and camp out for as long as you need!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  10:59:46 AM  Show Profile
Amie, we were planning to go to Buffalo as that is where my grandma's secretary is and my friend wants to see Niagara Falls since we'll be so close. We will then be meeting up with her lifelong pen pal somewhere outside NYC. She lives on Long Island and I'm thinking it would not be cool to try to find our way in a truck pulling a camper with Idaho plates through NYC! But that's only going to happen if I don't use up all my vacation time trying to hide from this nightmare I ran from!

Alee, and all you gals offering a spare room, bed, couch, guest house...you're all so sweet and I have lots of those offers here, too. I don't know that I would take up anybody's offer here and risk bringing trouble to their doorstep but I'll keep all the rest of you in mind should it come down to that.

The city cop who came by yesterday after my phone call didn't seem to take me very seriously and was very upset with me for having to deal with our so-called marital problems but gave me the forms to fill out as my ex is trying to press charges against me for assault with a deadly weapon. Honestly, I never even pointed it at him. I simply held it at my side pointing it at the floor just in case he came through the door because I had forgotten to lock it. I had not spoken to this officer much about what had been going on over the past 4 months, most of my conversations have been with the sheriff's office. After he picked up my report this morning and read it, I think he finally understands why I am so upset. And Rose, God bless her, happens to be one of my city council reps, pulled the officer aside and talked to him to try to emphasize what a danger my ex is posing not just to me, but to everyone in town. Everyone is so afraid right now, that some of them are packing weapons, too.

Everyone here seems to think that he came back to town to either ruin me or kill me and they are afraid he might go postal and just shoot anybody who happens to be around me. Later this morning, after court, that city officer and the prosecutor requested a meeting with the judge about my case even though it hasn't been created yet. No one has said anything to me about what happened at that meeting, but I'm really hoping somebody gets off the pot and gets this going asap!

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  12:27:42 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad you have so many people taking you seriously. The wheels may be turning slowly, but at least they're turning. Don't know how much comfort that is, though, when there's a crazy guy stalking you!

Sounds like your trip route will bring you right through Rochester (between Buffalo and NYC), so do feel free to get in touch with me when the time comes near.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  1:00:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Lisa I am so glad that you are getting help! Hopefully they will be able to hurry through some of the court proceedings!
I would keep you side arm close and your dogs closer for a while! Don't hesitate to just jump on the highway and head up here if you need to! No warning is needed!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  6:05:07 PM  Show Profile
Well, the officer got his report done and submitted it to the prosecutor's office late this afternoon. It will be presented to the court tomorrow afternoon. Nobody wants me to sleep in my own house so, I'm taking their advice and I will be sneaking off elsewhere after dark. He continues to try to get to me, even still today and I'm not responding the way he wants.

Alee, I'm so tempted...but it's a little hard to jump on the highway without a rig! I'll get one eventually, but for now, I have other things to concentrate on. I'm hoping that he'll get the point after he's charged with stalking and finally just leaves me alone.

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  6:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Lisa- *hugs* Things will get better I promise!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  10:08:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Lisa - Should you even wait until after dark? Will somebody else be with you?

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  10:58:16 AM  Show Profile
Sure sounds as if he's racheting up for something. You need to watch yourself very carefully. I'm with Janice...get a friend to stay with you and leave SOON!
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  1:10:07 PM  Show Profile
Lisa! I'm so sorry. I'm just getting caught up here on what happened. I'm scared for you but it sounds like the town is doing the right thing here to try and protect you all. You are in my prayers and if there is anything I can do at all please let me know. Please stay safe. Sending big hugs and love! Your daughter will be in my prayers too, I hope things go well with her surgery if she has to have one.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  4:30:06 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, I've been following your posts and feel afraid for you. Are there any womens' shelters in your area? Your ex sounds very unstable....please be careful! If you do find somewhere safe to go, be sure to have someone with you. I know I'm already repeating what everyone has said, but this situation is sounding dangerous. It's good that the town is aware and are watching out for you. Stay Safe!

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  5:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
By the way Lisa- you know I would find a way to drive down and get you if I need to!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  7:19:43 PM  Show Profile
After dark is the best time to be outside. I would be far less likely to be seen especially if I'm in dark colors.

No, there is no women's shelter here, but I have a place outside of town that I can go. My friend who owns it is out of town til next month or so and said I could go there if I need to. If I do, you all won't hear from me much, if at all. This place is completely off the grid.

Alee, you're wonderful! I know you would. I think I have everything pretty much worked out.

The judge would not sign the arrest warrant (trying to save the county money) and ordered a summons instead. Then the case had to be transferred to another judge from Ada County because, obviously, my judge can't preside over a case where I'm the victim. So, hopefully, that judge will issue a no contact order to go with that summons and all will probably be served on him sometime tomorrow. That's when I'll find out for sure what he's going to do - either leave me alone or not. Either way, I don't plan to be around to find out first hand.

By the way, I got my Bible and my jean jacket back! Both were used in separate games he concocted to try to get to me and when I didn't bite, he gave up and gave them to someone else to give to me. Actually, the cop who responded on Sunday took the Bible from him and brought it back to me.

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  8:34:13 PM  Show Profile
Whoa girl, you be careful. That kinda sounds dumb when I know you are being as careful as you can be, and as wise as you can as well.
You will certainly continue to be in my prayers. Saftey the biggest issue and him being put away the next.

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2009 :  05:34:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Lisa - If you can't go online for a while, please keep in phone contact with someone to let us know you're okay. I'm a worrier.

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2009 :  1:33:06 PM  Show Profile
Well, the ex was served the complaint and summons to appear for arraignment on stalking charges. Ten minutes later, he was having a fit in the prosecutor's office. The PA told us he was really scary and so angry that he was shaking. The judge said he's sorry now that he didn't issue an arrest warrant. He now realizes how unstable the ex really is.

This morning, the county clerk called everyone into a meeting to inform everyone of what was going on and for everybody to keep an eye out for him. He has been going into the recorder's office on a daily basis and they said he smells heavily of alcohol. So, the sheriff's office (who now has him listed as a serious threat) told my boss that if he comes in smelling of alcohol again and leaves in his vehicle, they are to call them and they will pick him up on a DUI and haul him to jail on that. They expressed their disappointment (understated to be nice) of the issuance of a summons rather than a warrant.

I will be spending the night elsewhere again. I have a plan all worked out to leave the county and go to a very dear friend's place if necessary. I won't be going to the place just outside of town. The sheriff's office and my bosses and friends thought it still too risky. So, since I don't feel like I'm truly in my right mind, I am listening to all of them. My gosh, I never would have imagined that I would ever be going through something like this. It feels like I'm stuck in a movie forced to play someone else's ridiculously insane, run-for-your-life kind of drama. I soooo don't want to do this anymore. Can I just curl up under a rock, now?

Farmgirl Sister #35

my blog:

My apron website:
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2009 :  1:42:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
What a nightmare. I wish we could 'beam you' here to Kentucky.

Farmgirl Sister #50

'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Family Matters: Previous Topic I am so mad I could spit nails at him!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page