Page: of 46

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  6:00:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Too late Amy Grace, I took them all to Cheney for the little human tornadoes, lol. I TOLD you not to dilly daley, hahaha

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  6:46:25 PM  Show Profile
So this cow walks into a bar and says: "Hay" Bartender! HAHAHAHAHA!

I know... I'm a dork.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I've had a couple of life changing moments happen this week. A friends husnad woke up with a headache and was dead by 2pm..... makes you really think about what matters in life. Just like that <snap> you could be gone. So.... don't be passing up that extra piece of chocolate bunny cuz you "really need to stick to some stupid diet" or maybe give those sugared up kids an extra hug instead of a warning them that they'll be hung by their toes if they run thru Granny Lu's house again. Be the kind of woman who wakes up in the morning and the Devil says "oh crap, she's awake!"

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://harvestthyme.blogspot.com
~live big, ride hard, and shoot straight~
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  7:07:11 PM  Show Profile
Dawn, there have been 3 people here just this week that have just dropped dead. One man was just in his 40's with young kids who found him dead in the tub. Another was in his yard where his wife found him dead. Another was a grandfather. So sad.

I totaly agree with you. I love your last sentence! I just wrote it down and will put it on my cabinet to see every day. We should all live like this. Scare the crap outta him. I love it. Thanks for sharing that.

Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  8:28:45 PM  Show Profile
Dang it Teresa Sue, foiled again:D
Those are words to live by Dawn, definitely!!
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  04:28:18 AM  Show Profile
Okay. While I can't go into all the specifics on this one because of a police investigation: Monday night a "friend" and her husband are in the house. He has been bugging her for a divorce for quite some time. All she has to do is sign the papers. So they are talking and the papers are on the table. She finally gives himi what he wants and signs the papers. He stands up pulls out a knife and stabs her in the chest. She falls to the floor and he stabs her twice in the face and then tries to get her in her private area but she turns and he gets the back of her leg. At this point she's got defensive wounds on her hands and arms and she knows she's gonna die if she doesn't get up. So she's begging him to let her up so she can wash up, and she will shred the divorce papers and they will carry on as if nothing happened. He's skeptical, but he lets her up. She goes for the door, and starts down the steps and falls. Just as she's screaming and trying to get back up she she's him in the doorway making a "gun" sign with his hand. He starts out the door after her. He falls (remember, we had ice and snow here in Ohio on Monday night). He gets up and must've gone back in the house. By now she's at the neighbors, screaming banging on the door...but safe. Once the police get there, they find him in the house. He shot himself in the leg. He accidentally hit a main artery and bled to death. The freak actually wrote a note saying that if he was dead, she attacked HIM and he stabbed her in self defense. So this guy shoots hiimslef in the leg, never thinking he'd actually hit an artery and bleds to death..... karma's a mean witch. She is now out of hospital, had a partially collasped lung, but other than that, the stab wounds will heal. Her emotional scars never will. I was on the phone with Kelley from TX, when I found this out and half way home from Columbus. This week has made me really think about my life. Life is TOO SHORT!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  04:33:36 AM  Show Profile
Q: How do bunnies stay healthy?

A: Eggercise

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  06:02:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Okay, Dawn.....back away...slowly....from the caffiene and no one will get hurt.

WOW! Good grief girl, you're wound tighter than a Swiss watch, lol.

How was your trip to se DD? Find any goodies at the craft store?

I have been percolating ideas to make some money/start a business, etc. when I move over by Cheney, and the smallest seed of an idea is forming. I'm going to think on it for a while and come BBB I want to run it across y'all and pick your brains.

Today is the second Sat of the month so I have the quilt block of the month thing to go to. We are giving our gals a free block this month, just as an appreciation gift for them doing the block of the month with us. Sooooooo, I'm making another batch of hot cross buns to feed them (sorry, Amy Grace,lol).

Here's your quote for the day:

"Perhaps too much of everything is as bad as too little". EDNA FERBER

And tomarrow's quote:

"The body is a sacred garment. It's your first and last garment; it is what you enter life in and what you depart life with, and it should be treated with honor". MARTHA GRAHAM

Y'all have a wonderful Easter, love ya!

Tomarrow we are going to Cheney to spend Easter with our youngest daughter and her family. We're going to make dinner together. But I will have another early morning making dinner rolls before we go.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  06:08:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by deeredawn

Okay. While I can't go into all the specifics on this one because of a police investigation: Monday night a "friend" and her husband are in the house. He has been bugging her for a divorce for quite some time. All she has to do is sign the papers. So they are talking and the papers are on the table. She finally gives himi what he wants and signs the papers. He stands up pulls out a knife and stabs her in the chest. She falls to the floor and he stabs her twice in the face and then tries to get her in her private area but she turns and he gets the back of her leg. At this point she's got defensive wounds on her hands and arms and she knows she's gonna die if she doesn't get up. So she's begging him to let her up so she can wash up, and she will shred the divorce papers and they will carry on as if nothing happened. He's skeptical, but he lets her up. She goes for the door, and starts down the steps and falls. Just as she's screaming and trying to get back up she she's him in the doorway making a "gun" sign with his hand. He starts out the door after her. He falls (remember, we had ice and snow here in Ohio on Monday night). He gets up and must've gone back in the house. By now she's at the neighbors, screaming banging on the door...but safe. Once the police get there, they find him in the house. He shot himself in the leg. He accidentally hit a main artery and bled to death. The freak actually wrote a note saying that if he was dead, she attacked HIM and he stabbed her in self defense. So this guy shoots hiimslef in the leg, never thinking he'd actually hit an artery and bleds to death..... karma's a mean witch. She is now out of hospital, had a partially collasped lung, but other than that, the stab wounds will heal. Her emotional scars never will. I was on the phone with Kelley from TX, when I found this out and half way home from Columbus. This week has made me really think about my life. Life is TOO SHORT!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD

It always amazes me how someone can go from loving to hating someone so much that they would kill them. I guess I'm too proud of a person(yea, yea, I know, pride goeth before a fall), but if someone doesn't want to be with me, I will not lower myself to grovel for their affection, I will leave. To me the greatest revenge is doing well without that person in your life. Hmmmm.....did I ever mention I am just a wee bit stubborn, lol. Hmmmm....."Contrary Wife", ROFL

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  06:10:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Okay, time to make the Hot Cross Buns. Happy trails to you............................lol

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  07:27:05 AM  Show Profile
Got my badge in the mail! Love it! Thanks Cheryl - can't wait to find the time to make it!

Kristin - If you can't find a jean jacket at a thrift try e-bay; thats where I found mine, nice and vintage and broken in just for me to decorate as mine!

Just want to wish all my Sisters Happy Easter! Hopefully Spring is nearer!

Off to make several Easter Lamb cakes for presents!

Hugs and warm wishes

Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  09:13:08 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Hi Everyone! I got my badge and postcard "thank you"! I had to butcher my roosters Thursday so I can move the coop today so I can plant tomorrow!! Such a crazy chain of events just to do one thing!!!!! But the weather is nice and the work feels good! I did decide that butchering isnt my thing..I can do it if I have to but dont want to!! My lamb should get a haircut next week and I got in touch with one woman who grows only wildflowers and another who knows about edible plants and the one who is getting BAAB a haircut wants to show me how to turn his fleece into yarn!! I have so many things to coordinate with just me and I still have an open house for DS to work on!! I just love spring!!!

Dawns right! Life is too short! It would be nice if that could be taught to every person!!! Take life by the horns and hold on!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Marcy #257

http://marcyjosmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  2:17:27 PM  Show Profile
oooooH! Lamb cakes, brings back memories of my Grandma's house. I should look for a pan to do them. Not much happening here.. BRRR! ITS COLD! I'm on the second round of seed planting. So far I have 110 plastic cups planted and they are about an inch or more tall. My house smells like dirt. Not kidding. Okay, Can't plant if my fingy's are attached to the keyboard!

Whats invisible and smells like carrots??

Bunny stinkers!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2009 :  4:57:37 PM  Show Profile
Hey Dawn, why didn't you warn about the snake picture! OMG! I darn near had a bad scare, girl. I couldn't figure out which way to go to get it back up out of my sight. Ok, anyone else out there terrified of snakes, don't go to the end of Dawn's blog! Now I will probably dream about snakes crawling all over everywhere. Yuck!

I went antiqueing (?) for 2 days. I came home with buttons, a few embroidered pictures and a sewing box FULL of neat old stuff, plus a baggie of very colorful emroidery floss and baggie of old buttons! I have been going through all the buttons and there are some pretty ones. I just love buttons. So I am happy now. I need to go write letters tonight while I am by myself in my nice quiet house with no tv blaring. It's so nice.

Tomorrow I can eat sweets again! I don't know what I want first. The grandkids better not come around here with Easter baskets!
Nothing will be safe.

Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.

Edited by - kristin sherrill on Apr 11 2009 4:58:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2009 :  08:42:57 AM  Show Profile
Kris: HAHAHA! That darn snake. Scares the dickens outta me every spring. Last year was when I took that pic. He (she) was right under my foot and I saw it at the last minute and did that high steppin dance, shreiking all the way into the house. After my blood pressure came down a notch I grab the camera and went out and looked for it. I knew if I didn't get a pic of it, no one would've believed me. That thing was over 2 foot long! So I was about 5 feet away from it with the zoom alllllll the way out. Its a great picture though..... hee hee. Still giggling. Sorry. However, they are good for the garden! this year I will definitely be watching what I stick my hands into!

Happy Easter!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2009 :  08:51:33 AM  Show Profile
TS: My trip to see dd was fabu! Not only did we have a great day but my "trucketh runneth over" with JUNK! First things first, we went to the craft store and I got these really cute blank wooden bird houses that I'm painting with the Mailpouch Tobacco logo on them - like barns. We also stopped at Goumas Chocolates for......chocolate covered twinkies. Oh yeah. Once through the lips a lifetime on the hips.... then we went over to Oma's house. Oma is my ex-mother-in-law who I just love and adore. She is/could be Mary Janes Ohio counterpart. We were gong through the barna nd found this old table that used to be her MIL's, and she gave me that. I also scored a huge, Frito tin from 1959-no lid. I got a wad of barbed wire that I will make into rusty wreaths. And antique chicken feeders that hang on the wall to make something out of. Plus, she gave me (although I had to dig it all up), trumpet vine starts, pink peonies, and this decorative grain that I KNOW I've seen in a seed book this spring, but she had it growing at the back door. So now I have some too. Okay, JerrBear is pulling me out the door to go to Easter Dinner...... bye!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2009 :  12:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That sounds like so much fun, Dawn!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjournies.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2009 :  6:44:08 PM  Show Profile
Hello Mavens!!! I'm BBBBAAAAAAACCCCKKKK! Not that anyone missed me too badly, (other than maybe Dawn, you know, us dorks HAVE to be friends with each other, it's like a secret hidden DORK RULE...lol) But I sure missed being on here!

TS, thank You so much for the badge, I plan on getting around to making it this week.

My first born turned 4 Saturday, and I'm still in shock...seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital....I even cried last night when i layed her down to sleep! She was so exhausted from all of her birthday festivities!!! Time flies so quickly !!

I have been boob deep in chaos for the last 16 days, and finally....I can sit back and actually welcome Monday morning!! Isn't that crazy??? I have seeds I need to get planted, a few more seedlings to transplant, weeds to pull, and SEVERAL sewing projects to get to, and a disaster of a sewing room to "reorganize" before i can start them!! While we were out of town, a critter got into the coop and got all of my little gals....so I ordered 2 buff orpingtons, 2 Arecaunas, and 2 crested polish, plus 2 mallards....now my dining room is a baby chick and duck nursery again!! I'll keep these in my house until they are 16 weeks old if I have to!!!....lol! Ok, maybe not that long, but we ARE building a chicken tractor for this set...no more nasty dirty old coop on the north end of the property built onto the end of a big old barn full of junk and trash with a million escape routes and hidy holes for predators to lurk around in!!! Anyhow....feels good to be back, hope all of you are well!!!! Dawn, I hope that You have a really good week this week!! And HAPpY EASTER to everyone!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  06:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Morning Mavens, so good to "talk" with so many of you. :-) I have lemon muffins left over from the weekend to go with tea, and they are yummy!

Rain here. Supposed to be rain and snow tonite.

Easter was nice, after dinner at our daughter's we tooled around the countryside looking for a place to buy. We can't actually buy anything until we sell the 20 acres, did I tell you we decided to sell the 20 acres? Anywhooooo, I am ready to move. The only thing that is stopping me from starting to pack is Dawn is coming for the BBB and I don't want her to have the "warehouse experience" when she's here, lol. As in, "here Dawn, I'll throw this blanket over these boxes and you can sleep there". Hahahaha.

Welcome back Kelley, how was your re-enactment? I think that sounds so fun. In fact I've thought about making period clothing and accessories for such things, but haven't done the research to see if it's feasable. What is your input on that?

Marcy Jo if you come to the BBB, you can practice spinning on my new wheel. It's great and I love spinning.

Kris go for the chocolate, lol. I had a tummy ache yesterday because the two year old granddaughter is in that stage where she wants to feed you. Trust me, too many jelly beans and chocolate, ugh!

Hi Rene' I hope your weather is better that ours, but maybe you are getting this rain as it moves up to us.

Dawn, man, it sounds like you had a great time. I swear I could feed off your creativity!!

Well, I had better make hay while the sun shines, translation: I had better get something done in the house while it's still raining, before the weather does get nice, hahahaha.

Here's a quote for the day:

"Self-love is the only weight-loss aid that really works in the long run". JENNY CRAIG

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA~Too funny. Except it's true, ya know.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  07:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies- sorry I haven't been more active in the Mavens lately. I think I have dropped every ball I was juggling this spring. I just have a few more weeks of this crazy-hectic school schedule and then I get a little break.

TS- I need to email you. So sorry. I will do that now!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjournies.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  08:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Got it Alee, will send the badge today.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  09:08:56 AM  Show Profile
Gooooood Morning!!! I hope that everyone had a good Easter yesterday. Tonight I will be helping shear sheep! weeee! but they are a lot cuter with all of the dingy wool off from the winter =) We are expecting rain and or snow...probably a mix for the next few nights, so I have to still wait for the ground to dry out and the night temps to get above freezing before I till and plant my peas.

I am pretty busy now with lambs, kids and horses. I need to build a pen for my soon to come chickens and my poor roo who is stuck in a make-shift dog run =P and fix fences from the winter storms. We are mud central around here. My little crocuses came up and are lovely and I am hoping my tulips survive being badly frost bit from when we had super low temperatures about a month ago...every thing is late this year due to winter still reaching out and hanging on a bit longer than usual...who knows? with global warming, this may become the new normal.

Corinne ~ I'm thinking of you and your family and hoping that things will turn out okay. Worried for you sister =( and your poor mom going through all of this.

TS ~ I likely will only make it to the big farm fair thing up at the old mill, since my sweetie wants to come too, so I probably wont need a place to stay...sorry =( I was looking forward to it. I hope that the Mavens will have a wonderful time, I'll miss having fun with all of you, but just can't afford the hotels and tickets and all this year.

Dawn ~ Same with you, I'll miss having the chance to spend so much time with you and hope that we can meet up at the big shin-dig up at the old mill! We can all meet up there and have a blast! Good score on all the stuff from Oma! Be careful with that barbed wire! ouchie! I tripped and fell into a mess of it about a week ago and my arm has a zillion little punctures! Can't wait to meet you =)

Is anyone planning on coming dressed in 1920's style? what are your plans? I'm interested in talking to anyone trying to do a 1920's look... I'm still not sure what to do myself for a "Costume".

Rene ~ Thank you for all of the hard work you are doing to make this a success! BB&B will be awesome!
I hope that we have time to chat it up some between dancing and general festivities!! MaryJane is so lucky to have you! As are we all.

I hope that all of my sisters have a fabulous day!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  09:50:57 AM  Show Profile
Yeah, I havent really gotten that excited about BBB yet, as I have to get thru SF! But once thats over, I will be all over BBB!

TS: if you need to pack. Then pack. I'll do the warehouse experience! I'm just grateful for a place to stay!

To everyone else, I still can't believe I'm coming to Idaho/Washington in a little over 2 months. I cant' wait to see/meet and gab with you'ns.

Nothing much else to report. Getting 8 baby chicks today. I hope to be working on my blog this week with new pics. AND, show you around the inside of my new market! YAY!

Dawn

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

gspringman
True Blue Farmgirl

387 Posts

Gail
Bonanza Oregon
USA
387 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  8:31:34 PM  Show Profile  Send gspringman a Yahoo! Message
I had family from CA here over the weekend. It was kinda cold and gloomy but did manage to get into town and go to an arts and craft fair. Had lunch with a few farmgirls in our chapter and today put part of the roof on the chicken coop. Its suppose to get down in the 20's tonight.

Annika- those of us coming from kfalls to the BBB will be in 20's attire. Some are gonna purchase costumes from different sites they have found online. I found a thrift store dress I think I can work with by just a little altering. Just think of dress that are long waisted or like a flapper dress with lots of fringe. Then again you could come as a gangster gal. There are really some cute outfits out there. (Wish I had the figure for some of them).
Is everyone else doing 20's the whole weekend or only for the dinner party? I think I will try to stick with something 20ish the whole weekend. I wish I were brave enough to do the hair do.

Gail
Farmgirl #486
Zone 5
http://grammasladybug.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  06:29:59 AM  Show Profile
I am coming to BBB as me. No costume. I'm scary enough!! I would love to try something, but..... I swear, I dont pack light as it is... and to bring extra just to "dress up". Nah, I'll pass. I'm trying to streamline my packing (as I'm already making a list of what to bring). So.... I will just be "me" and take pics of all the 'molls'.

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2009 :  11:09:53 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Hi Mavens! Its so nice to see what everyone is up to!!! Its been raining here for two days and I am itching to get outside and into the dirt!! Not that theres much to plant for the garden, but I could get some flowers started!! So many projects going at one time and never knowing where to start!!!! Well, Im off again!!

Marcy #257

http://marcyjosmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 46 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Maven Teatime Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page