Page: of 46

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  06:07:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Morning Mavens,

Corinne we wish you could be here with us, it would be just like the ya ya sisters, lol.

Dawn bring at least a jacket or a sweatshirt because if you don't you'll end up wearing one of John's Overhead Door sweatshirts, and they are soooooooo fashionista! LOL BTW, I do have a washer, dryer, & clothesline and I will let you wash clothes, so just bring a few. I don't care if you wear the same thing all the time. You only need an outfit for Friday night, one for Saturday, and one or two outfits that you can wash for the rest of the time. Make sure you have something comfy to wear coming and going, because airplane travel is trying enough without having to be in uncomfortable clothes.

Hi Gail I think you should bring the machine if you have the room, you never know what you might bring home!

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  07:22:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Is everyone sleeping in this morning? Where are you all? Guess I'll go get dressed and go mow a bazillion blades of grass, sigh.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  08:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Dawn and I are picking up Lora in Lewiston on Wed, the first of July around noon. Amy Grace can you go down with us, Annika can you? If not maybe we all could meet in Moscow and have lunch or something. We could go antiquing in Uniontown on the way back from Lewiston. Any other "local Mavens" want to join us. Diana, Rene'? That is "local Mavens", not "loco Mavens, btw, lol.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Edited by - Contrary Wife on Jun 16 2009 09:01:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  09:46:00 AM  Show Profile
Ya'll are loco anyhow.

Corrine: I found it at a thrift store. But will keep my eyes open for another.

I'm working. BLECK!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
http://harvestthyme.blogspot.com
~the only thing for certain, is uncertainty~
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  09:52:41 AM  Show Profile
TS: are we gonna do the parade? huh? can we? huh? can we go? huh? pleeaassseeee! Can we go to the parade? huh? huh? can we?

huh?

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  10:49:36 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Dawn, you are very sweet.
Teresa Sue, the year I've discovered the Yayas, the book, not the movie, I like it so very much, I forced myself to read only 2 pages a day, so the pleasure would last. Then,I offered it to a lot of girlfriends, that was such a nice book. didn't like the movie though.
I would like to go with you all around, just having breakfast or tea in your kitchen and talking like there are no tomorrow. I would like to meet all of you that are going to spend time together.
So this year it is not possible, but be sure I am going to come over soooooon.
Have a great day, I am off to the farmer market.
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  05:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Corinne I was the same way, loved, loved the book, but the movie was a dissapointment. I always thought it would be so wonderful to have girlfriends like that. I am so looking forward to when we get to do those thing together. Well, I wish I was going to be off to the farmer's market, but I will be off to work at the cemetery, then home to work on my house.

Dawn I am not promising anything about a parade until we find out from Amy Grace, Annika, Diana, Rene', etc what day we are having our excursion. If the parade is on Sat the fourth we can't because we will be already traveling through the Palouse. Here is how things are shaping up:

Tue 30th June-pick Dawn up at the airport in Spokane
Wed 1st July-Pick Lora up at the airport in Lewiston.
Thur- Maven Mischief road trip.
Fri-Teresa Sue, Dawn, Lora helping greet farmgirls at MJ's store in Coeur d'Alene in the everning
Sat-BBB!
Sun-taking Lora to the airport in Lewiston
Mon-?
Tue-taking Dawn to the airport

So you see with the distances we will be traveling, we only have a couple of "free" days, only one when Lora is here.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Edited by - Contrary Wife on Jun 19 2009 06:07:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  07:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Gals! My mom, dad and I will be driving down on Thursday, getting settled and resting. Then, Friday we will be able to visit a few friends or what have you on our way up to CDA for the Friday night event. Saturday we will be in Oaksdale bright and early to set up our stall and we are still deciding about Sunday. Please make sure to drop by our stall to say HI on Saturday!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  07:29:37 AM  Show Profile
Ahhh.... I see....busy busy.

Don't forget we are expecting chicks as well. I think those will be in on Thursday. Okay.

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  08:34:58 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
SO TS,
If it is not LOCO Mavens, am I still invited? LOL

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  12:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
But of course you're invited Rene', hmmmmm.....maybe we should be called LOCO Mavens, hehehe

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  1:02:56 PM  Show Profile
So I'd love to ride along, but can't drive =( If someone wants to pick me up at the co-op in Moscow, we could make a little get together of it. I'll have to see how busy I am on the farm of course, with getting ready for farm fair and all, but I'd love to meet all of you. If not then I'll be at the old mill all day in Oakesdale and trying to say hi to as many Mavens and farm girls as possible

I like the loco Mavens, I think that most of us will be wild crazy women for BB&B

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  2:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Fabu Annika, now we just need to hear from Amy Grace and Diana. Rene' you are coming with us to Lewiston?

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  1:27:06 PM  Show Profile
HI girls, I can't not stop here to say hi. Very tired after my all nighter.... Tuesday night I could not sleep so I got up to read a cookbook. And at 2am my kiddo needs a place to crash... I'm thinking she was drinking, so I got all worked up over that. Then an hour later, she calls and says she's at her friends house safe/sound. ARGH. Okay, so I know she's okay. By that time JerrBear would be up in an hour. So I keep reading and trying to rearrange living room furniture in my mind... alarm clock goes off and I'm all bright eyed and busy tailed and my dh is like.... what the???? So I crawl in bed (why not? I have it all to myslef at this point) and snooze til 7. Yesterday I was fine and last night I slept really well, but today my wagon is draggin.

So TS, you got your thank you package. Do you like all your goodies? I hardly remember what I packed. A basket, and hopefully a coffee/tea cozy. Other than that, I've forgotten. See? I'm so sweet, now you HAVE to be nice to me all week. Otherwise, I'll just take it back home with me...lol!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  1:46:09 PM  Show Profile
YEA I can't wait I will get to do a little Maven Mischief even if I can't go to BBB.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  2:04:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Dawn, thankyou so much for that package, it's wonderful, but I feel kinda bad, you didn't have to do that. I guess I will have to feed you while you're here after all . Let's see, there is that wonderful Longaberger basket that I have been lusting after, a candle, a wooden apple, some tin stars, a little pincushion pin, and THE TRAVELING APRON AND JOURNAL, OMG!. Thanks, Sis!

Yes, Diana, we are going to be having some Maven Mischief, that's for sure, lol,
All of you Mavens that are daytrippin' with me on Thursday, July 2cnd, I will let you know the details asap, that is, when I know them all, lol. Be deciding on what apron you're wearin', cause it is required attire!

Oh! and there was an awesome magazine in there too!

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Edited by - Contrary Wife on Jun 19 2009 06:37:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  2:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
I so wish I could be there too! But while you gals are having fun there I am going to Shipshewana to the flea market and maybe hit a few stores in town. Theres a lot of window shopping for me this year but its something to do!!

Dawn--save me one of your birds nests necklaces..I think Grama would like one for her birthday!!!

Marcy #257

http://marcysmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  2:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Hey Marcy jo, I wish you could be here too. I hope all of us can get together at one time one of these times. Have fun at the flea market.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  7:48:18 PM  Show Profile
Wow - I am out of the loop - darn that cheese sale anyway - busy week, lots of stuff at work, lots of stuff at home.....
Can't wait for the roadtrip - Annika I could certainly pick you up at the co-op, don't know what Teresa Sue drives but I have a Nissan Versa which is surprisingly roomy inside and very reasonable on gas so I don't mind driving.
Corinne and Karen - so good to hear from you both. I'm so tired my eyes are crossing - will talk to y'all later
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  8:11:39 PM  Show Profile
AG...I think I will throw in with you loco Mavens and do the road trip! I have to change an appointment, but it can be done =) I think with going antiquin', junkin', and luggage, we are going to need two cars. I don't wanna be tied to the roof of TS 's car!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  10:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey Marcie, I so wish you could be here as my side kick. I will take a lot of photos I promise.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  06:12:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Yea!!! Annika is coming!!!!! I drive a Subaru Outback. Wow, just think, Rene', Dawn, Lora, Annika, Amy Grace, Diana, & me, seven Mavens together, oh, yeah, there's gonna be mischief*grin*. Reminds me, I have to borrow my daughter's camera. Oh, BTW, I was told Garfield has an antique shop too, we might have to check it out on the way down.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  06:36:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Well, as it seems no one is up and about I guess I'll go weedeat about 300 headstones, lol. Have a SPARKLEY DAY Mavens.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  06:39:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Annika

AG...I think I will throw in with you loco Mavens and do the road trip! I have to change an appointment, but it can be done =) I think with going antiquin', junkin', and luggage, we are going to need two cars. I don't wanna be tied to the roof of TS 's car!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

No luggage on the day of our road trip(Thur)cause Lora is flying in on Wed. You'd be surprised what I can get in that Subaru, I better bring rope for the top carrier, lol

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  12:44:27 PM  Show Profile
Oh my! the question isn't which dress to wear, but which apron?

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 46 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Maven Teatime Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page