Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today? Next Topic
Page: of 7

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  1:29:01 PM  Show Profile
Please draw an angel card for me.
Linda (a rose)
PS: I pray for Aria every night.

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  06:36:35 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Julia~I am so glad to hear that you are all feeling a bit better. Continued prayers for strengthening and healing sent your way. Congratulations on the award. I hope you all have a great time. Little Aria is such a trooper wanting to go to school already. Wow~continued inspiration.
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  08:26:14 AM  Show Profile
Tamara I'm thrilled you're on board! Your angel card is:
((((DING))))) EXPECTANCY (the angel on this card is sitting in front of an open box..a gift!)

Bridget I'm stoked you're into it! Sometimes these words are just so spooky right on! I LOVE them and sharing them with you all brings me absolute giddiness!! Your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) COMMUNICATION (there are 4 angels on this card and each is 'communicating' in a different way)

Lori-crafter...ooooh, what do you craft???? tell me more!! Your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) HARMONY (there are 3 angels on this card. They look like they are singing)

Linda your continued prayers for Aria are simply the truest form of unconditional love I know of. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. I read about you with great interest and concern all the time. I keep you with me every single day. I often don't know what to say when you ask for prayer requests, because this is not something I do in the traditional sense of the word I suppose, but I nevertheless have my own idea of prayer, thoughts of the infinite, thoughts and insight toward healing and mystery. When I think of you, remembering you as a Rose I think about the fragrance of my roses. I think how that scent is beyond words. I can't describe it and yet I can smell it in the air even when my roses are dormant. There is a calm that comes over me when I inhale the sweetness of these brilliant flowers. When I inhale thoughts of you and consider your suffering, your pain, your triumphs and your celebration of each moment in each day I have a different sense of calm that comes over me. I can't describe to you what that calm is. It is akin to the Rose's fragrance. I suppose it is the mingling of your essence with this fragrance. I shall always remember you as a Rose and I shall always celebrate you in the many bouquets I have around me! I send you blessings and peace always.
Your angel card for the day is:
(((DING))) LIGHT ( There is one angel on this card. She is wearing a red gown and her wings are pink. In between her wings behind her it looks like the sun is rising. She holding out her arms and in each hand she is holding a torch of light. It almost seems to me that she is borrowing the light of the sun and letting it radiate from her own hands.)

Ruth why must you live on the OTHER side of this great nation? I would love nothing more than to be neighbors and fritter away a day or 2 with you! Every day sees us healthier and happier. My girls are painting themselves right now. Painting here always turns into some kind of 60's body painting fiasco! It is the cutest darn thing! I love every moment of it...will post some pictures!
Your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) OPENNESS (this angel is wearing a gown of pink with blue wings. Her arms are extended out with her palms facing out and up.)

Lainey I've taken the liberty of selecting another card for you! Just sending my thought and love to you. Once again, your honestly and openness endear me to you in a most profound way! Your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) SYNTHESIS (this angel has her back to us. Her gown is a rainbow and she stands facing a rainbow with her arms extended wide open)

Carol Sue how's the yoga going? Your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) HUMOUR (This angel is dressed like a clown holding a bouquet of balloons!)

Enjoy my sisters! Have a beautiful day! ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  09:51:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Julia- I would love Angel Cards for me (and Nora) if you don't mind! What a fun way to start the day!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  09:54:30 AM  Show Profile
ALEE!! Of course! holy smokes! It is my pleasure!
Your angel card is:
((((DING)))) SISTERHOOD/BROTHERHOOD (There are 2 angels and they are arm in arm)

Nora's angel card is:
(((DING))))) JOY (there are 3 angels flying and dancing around a bunch of big red hearts!)

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  10:23:44 AM  Show Profile
Oh! Julia~the thought of frittering away a day or two with you makes my heart sing. It would be so much fun. My son always loved to cover himself in paint so funny.

Thank you for my angel card.
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  08:15:56 AM  Show Profile
Julia, Thank you for drawing my card. And I understand what it means. So many things have been going on with me lately. And I can see why the Angel is climbing a steep mountian. You are surley a blessed person.
Deborah

we have moved to our farm...and love it
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  08:28:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Julia!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  08:47:09 AM  Show Profile
Julia I would love to have mine drawn the next time you draw cards!
Farm Girl Hugs!

Laura Marie #369
www.lauramariedesign.com

"It's not the size of the farm but the size of your heart!"
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  09:10:05 AM  Show Profile
Laura Marie, your angel card is:
(((((((DING))))))))) ABUNDANCE (the angel on this card is throwing fruit and veggies all around her!) Enjoy!! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  09:48:11 AM  Show Profile
Hi Julia,
Next time you draw, would you ring your angels around for me? This winter is so long for me.....and quiet; I would love some insight.
Thanks,
Heide

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  9:57:18 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Julia! That makes me feel good...I just am starting my garden...I'm hoping for a good turn out this year!
Farm Girl Hugs!

Laura Marie #369
www.lauramariedesign.com

"It's not the size of the farm but the size of your heart!"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  12:09:38 PM  Show Profile
Well, I have to ask you to draw one for me too! Thank you!

And in return, I do a little thing called drawing blessings. I have blessings on small pieces of paper, and I tie them with ribbon and give them on gifts, etc. Often they will really mean something to the person I gave it to, and it was totally random for me to attach it to their gift.

Today, I am going to draw a blessing for you and post it here:

Here is what I just drew out:

May your heart be strengthened by the love of God. May you not lose heart in doing good, for in due time you shall reap a harvest. May Jesus give you comfort and hope and strengthen your heart in every good work and word. Galations 6:9, II Thessalonians 2:16.17

Edited by - jpbluesky on Mar 29 2009 12:15:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  7:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Just caught up on the last two pages of posts and I can't help loving the super caring, loving Julia. I love your giving generous heart. What a wonderful spirit you are!! Thanks you for being you. I feel honored to 'know' you. Maybe I will meet you at the farmgals meeting on Friday at my home. Hope so.

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com FG #377

Edited by - kpaints on Mar 29 2009 7:11:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  8:13:37 PM  Show Profile
Hey Julia -

Would you please give your cards a try for me when you get a chance; please.

Farmgirl Hugs

Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  09:46:23 AM  Show Profile
Heide your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) GRACE (the angel on this card looks like she is doing Tai Chi)

Jeannie your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) INSPIRATION (the angel on this card is standing in a valley and she has painted a picture of the sun rising above the hills. She is standing with her arms wide open.)

Karen your angel card is:
(((((DING)))))CLARITY (this angel is looking over the mountains with some binoculars!)
Thank you for your incredibly sweet words by the way! I am so bummed that I will NOT be able to come on Friday. I'm having a date night with my husband that includes a "coat" ceremony with first year medical students. They are earning their doctor's white coats. It is quite a thrilling thing for them! We'll have to hook up some other time! I'm really looking forward to it!

Sue your angel card is:
((((DING))))) CREATIVITY (this angel is starring at several pictures...so many creative expressions!)

Enjoy dear sisters!! I hope everyone is having a beautiful right now! Blessings to you..~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  09:50:37 AM  Show Profile
Hi Julia! I need an angel card today, please! I love what you do with them!
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  10:24:30 AM  Show Profile
Janiee in Waco Texas...Would you please send some warm breezes up here! We had 2 inches of snow yesterday and although it was lovely, it was stupid! I'm ready for some warmth and serious time outside!!
Your angel card for today is:
((((((DING)))))BIRTH (the angel on this card is holding a baby) Please do not limit yourself by this word or this image. I find it rather a halting and narrow image. Birth is such a broad word and idea. It, frankly, applies so readily to the season we are now beginning..the birthing of seeds into sprouts into plants, flowers, vegetables....It is the beginning of the Easter season so if you are a Christian it is the death of Jesus to be 'birthed' or resurrected to everlasting life. If you are not a Christian and hold more dear the seasonal celebrations, well then, Birth is equally profound to illustrate the beginning of this growing season...It is also the Persian New Year (this past Saturday) so the birth and beginning for those in the muslim communities. Just lovely!!

Enjoy dear Janiee...have a wide open birthing kind of day!! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  10:25:25 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Hi Julia, I would love an angel card when you have time! Thank you!!!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  10:28:47 AM  Show Profile
Dear Julia....would you draw one for me when you have time....I have a son who is struggling with some real life issues and I just can't help him anymore but it breaks my heart and the tears just won't quit this morning. Thank you!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

www.farmgirlsam.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  10:45:57 AM  Show Profile
I wish I could send some warm breezes up there! :) what a great angel!
I have been thinking all morning about starting an at home business but just wasn't sure about it until I saw my angel! That could be a new birth too you know...thank you very much...
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  12:15:26 PM  Show Profile
Melissa your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) TRANSFORMATION (the angel in this card is standing facing you. Her arms are held wide open. On one side of her is a glowing golden light and on the other side is a dark blue-ish purple color. I've always considered that the light was transforming, bringing in color and brightness to what is dark. However, today I realize that transformation really occurs both ways. Perhaps the darkness is softening the light as night embraces and tucks away day. Both are necessary for balance in one's life.)

Sam, I never cease to be amazed how revealing people are. You just threw out here that your son is struggling...that you can't help him anymore....or perhaps enable him....you reveal a broken heart and tears. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the level of this honesty and its depth. Real life issues are just so hard. Tears are so real..so painful....so healing too! I'm taking a deep breath...I'm not praying for anything specific....I'm just thinking about how to let it be what it is and how to rest easy in that place.....
Your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) INTEGRITY (the angel on this card is wearing a blue gown. She has golden wings and in the center of her chest is a huge yellow star.)

I've taken the liberty of pulling an angel card for your son. You can tell him if you want but you can also just think about it for him.
His angel card is:
((((DING))))))FLEXIBILITY (The angel on this card is doing yoga!)

Blessings to you and yours! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  12:18:12 PM  Show Profile
Dear Julia -

Thanks so much. No wonder I feel the creative juices flowing.

Sue Feely
Sister #349
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  12:46:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi, there, Julia! If the "spirit" moves you, would you please draw an angel card for me?

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  1:00:19 PM  Show Profile
Julia - the card you drew for me was really personal. In many ways! Thank you! I love to be in a valley or in meadows (my first name means shining meadow) and I love open and blue skies and the mountains (who doesn't?), and I am always in need of inspiration and pray that I can give it to others. It is a skill I really need to pray for all the time, as I feel so good when someone else is inspring in my presence!.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13

Edited by - jpbluesky on Mar 30 2009 1:02:46 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page