Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today? Next Topic
Page: of 7

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  1:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Julia, thanks for the reading. I do really need 'clarity'. Sorry you can't make it Friday but a 'date' is a good thing! Any time you want to meet for coffee, here or there in Med. Lk. just let me know. I am easy...well, some men have not thought so...lol

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com FG #377

Edited by - kpaints on Mar 30 2009 1:19:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  2:51:59 PM  Show Profile
I could definitely use one.

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Go to Top of Page

heartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

heather
loveland colorado
USA
56 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  4:00:42 PM  Show Profile
I have those same cards and I drew spontaneity this morning. So I jumped online Signed up with the Sisterhood, started a chapter where I live, and cannon balled into the forum to find the same angle cards that had brought me to Farm Girls was being talked about in forum. A sign of what was meant to be :) I'm so excited to be in touch with so many soirits w/ the same heart!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!

Heather

love, light, & laughter
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  07:31:39 AM  Show Profile
Libbie You are a delight! I don't know, I have this wild image of you in my mind this morning. Check this out. It is nearly 7 30 and I have this image of you and I sitting in a kiddie pool drinking some kind of alcoholic beverage in a fancy plastic cup! HAHAHA Crack me up!! Where is this idea coming from? I swear, I can't tell if it bodes well for the day either...alcohol thoughts first thing in the morning??!!! I suppose it represents just how fun you are to me!!
Your angel card for today is:
((((((DING))))) GRATITUDE (This angel is standing in a valley facing the sun rising between two hills. I just noticed that she's kneeling! Her gown is purple and her wings are golden lined with red. The hills are different shades of green.)

Kay I'm so honored to draw one for you!!! Your angel card for today is:
(((((DING)))))) ENTHUSIASM (this angel is dress in a white gown, but she's wearing a red and white striped scarf. She's holding a small rah-rah-rah type flag! An angelic cheerleader, she must be!)

Heather!! I know...I know!!! this place is so amazing. I'm so happy you're here. Welcome to the 'otherworld!"...the real world!! Are these cards just the best? I bet you were flipping out to know that they are a post here! Cracks me up! I can imagine you sitting at your computer scrolling down the list and seeing "who needs an angel card?" and you thinking, "What? No!! Could it be? Holy Cow!!!" I love it!! I hope this isn't too presumptuous of me but I'm going to go ahead and draw one for you. I have 3 dear dear friends, whom I call 'the Goddesses' and they each have a set of these cards also and we draw for each other fairly regularly. At first it was a little weird because I was the only one who had them and I was used to drawing them but suddenly having someone else draw one for me felt so liberating and sweet. So, it is with that sentiment that I draw yours.
Your angel card for the day is:
((((((DING))))) SIMPLICITY (This angel looks very calm to me. She is dressed in a blue gown and has large long green wings. Her hands are in a prayerful position)

Enjoy your blessings...I send mine too! ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  07:41:37 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Julia, thank you so much! Mine seems to be right on...I do feel like there's some kind of transformation going on in my life right now - I just can't put my finger on what exactly it is! I would love for you to draw me another one tomorrow please!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  07:49:39 AM  Show Profile
Melissa, transform away!!! Here's a new for you!
(((((DING)))))) INSPIRATION (this angel is wearing a purple gown with bright red wings. Her arms are wide open as she looks at a painting she's made of the sun rising about the hills. I suppose it could be a sun set too but the sky looks like morning to me and the hills are bright shades of green rather than darker ones. It is a light and airy scene.)

Have a gorgeous day! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  08:20:21 AM  Show Profile
Oh Julia I would love a card today.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  08:21:59 AM  Show Profile
Julia - I could sure use one today.

Thanks.

KayB

Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  08:28:04 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
Oh Please do me for the 3rd time:) I have to get some angel cards! This so brightens my day thank you xoxo

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."

http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Forrester Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

703 Posts

Ann
Belmont MI
USA
703 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  09:30:17 AM  Show Profile
Julia,
What a great post you started - and so fun to read!
Would you mind pulling a card for me?

Ann
Forrester Farm
www.forresterfarm.com
www.forresterfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  09:52:26 AM  Show Profile
I can not tell you all how THRILLED I am to be doing this for you all! This is such a HUGE tradition on my farm so be able to share it with you is equally big. Fills me such good ju-ju all the way around!!!

Diana your angel card for today is:
(((((DING)))) RELEASE (the picture on this card is a fascinating one. There is an angel in a light blue gown with lavender colored wings holding her arms wide open as she faces a school bus filled with angel kids that is driving away....)

Kay your angel card for today is:
(((((DING))))) Oh, for whatever reason, I hit the chime really hard this time so your ding was HUGE! COMPASSION (There are 2 angels on this card. One is wearing a red gown with golden wings and the other a blue gown with pink wings. They are facing each other, arm in arm. They look like they're hugging but not quite...)

Bridget your angel card for today is:
(((((DING))))) FORGIVENESS (there are 2 angels here. One is in blue with green wings. She is kneeling before the other who is in red with golden wings. She has her head bowed deeply to the one kneeling with her hands around her face and they are looking at each other.) The thing I love about this card is that forgiveness is clearly a 2 way street and both participants are required to have an enormous amount of humility in order for forgiveness to really take hold. The one needing to be forgiven and kneeling must be humble enough to first admit needing forgiveness as well as having the courage it takes to look another in the eye and ask for it. It takes a great deal of humility and compassion to relinquish one's anger over another's fault and bow deeply to them, holding them and forgiving....like blowing a kiss into the wind...

Ann your angel card for today is:
((((DING)))) FREEDOM (this angel is standing naked on a beach. Her arms are down but open and she is facing the sea with the sun shining brightly! I see her towels lying on the beach but no SPF 50 anywhere!)

Enjoy!!blessings, ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  10:00:14 AM  Show Profile
An excelent pick as I had a very lonnnnnnng day yesterday and it was staring to fester in my mind again so I will do as the cards say and release.

Thanks so much.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  10:19:38 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Julia. I don't quite understand. Does someone I know need compassion or do I need it? I'm new to this angel card reading, so please help me out here.

Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3324 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3324 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  10:55:30 AM  Show Profile
JULIA!!!

I REALLY NEED ONE DRAWN TODAY...I have a BIG INTERVIEW tomorrow and I am feeling a little sea sick. So many interviews and so many rejections in one lost year has made me very nervous........

BANG THAT GONG GIRL!!
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  11:12:15 AM  Show Profile
Kay, what a gorgeous question. I think the answer lies within it very succinctly. My thought is that everyone around us needs compassion and we are called to be compassionate. Likewise, we'd do well if others showed compassion toward us. Furthermore, we would all be that much better off, if we showed ourselves compassion. So it is three-fold really. Compassion toward others, compassion from others and compassion for ourselves. Hope this helps!! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  11:12:33 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
OMGosh Julia! So interesting that that particular card was drawn for me!!!!! On Thursday it will be 5 years since my cousin/like a sister super close was killed by a drunk driver!!!! Recently there was a tragic accident in my town and a guy I know drove drunk and killed a 15 year old. So now I know the drunk driver and he was a good guy. It's a shame and has brought up questions and thoughts about the situation. VERY INTERESTING and THANK YOU!!! xoxo

Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  11:14:19 AM  Show Profile
Okay, Julia - I am SO down with the kiddie pool - alcoholic beverage - laughing thing today! I really needed that visual. I have a cold, and it IS cold outside, and that's just what my mind needed to rev back up to it's usual state of funky-ness.

Gratitude - boy, what a great focus for right now. Sometimes when I don't feel well, I have the tendency to look at the world through these grey-cloud lenses. It's not that the world has changed one bit, however, is it? It's still that fabulous, wonder-land of possibility (okay, before I go off into la-la land, there still are the animals to feed and the cow manure to move...).

Thank you, Julia. You are a treasure.

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Forrester Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

703 Posts

Ann
Belmont MI
USA
703 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  11:44:02 AM  Show Profile
Julia,

Perfect! Freedom sounds great as we are heading to TX this week and letting the "to-do's" of home slip away. My sister in law, who we will stay with for a couple of days, lives on a lake, but believe me - I won't be naked! (The beach really would be empty except for towels - because everyone would be running far away :)!!)

How great was that card for Bridget?!? Forgivness is huge, especially with what has been on your mind lately!

What great cards these are! Nugget reminders of what is really important. Thank you for sharing!

Ann
Forrester Farm
www.forresterfarm.com
www.forresterfarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  12:56:57 PM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
Julia where can I get a set of angel cards. This meant so much to me. Obviously I know God is in control of my life, but I think he works through many things and those cards reminded me!!!! It was amazing and has been with me all day. Thank you again.

Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  1:41:21 PM  Show Profile
Hey Bridget, I have no idea where to get these cards. They were given to me years ago. BUT I have 2 suggestions. One is...check out any store that is sort of funky hippie type.. you know, lots of incense, tie-dye, astronomy alternative, goddessy, witchy stuff. Those places ALWAYS have the best things! Honestly. The other would be to make your own set. You could write words on card stock, put them in a bowl and VOILA! I'm so glad this card resonated with you. Sometimes moment like this really do hit the nail on the head don't they?

"...God is in control of my life....working through many things....." These are wise words dear Bridget. To my mind, God, the infinite, possesses infinite possibility, expression, path, transcendence and presence. My, what a breath-taking thought to consider infinite possibility....
My love and blessings to you. ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  1:49:34 PM  Show Profile
Julia, would you mind to draw a card for me today? Thanks and hugs!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  1:50:40 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Julia, I'm feeling inspired to be transformed with my angels surrounding me! Please draw another one for me tomorrow!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  12:52:39 PM  Show Profile
When you get a chance, could you pull another for me tomorrow? DH and I are traveling to Kansas so that DD#2 can do you guard weekend drill. We are watching baby granddaughter (actually, 18 mos) since daddy is currently deployed. Would like to have a smooth trip and make life happy for granddaughter. She gets so upset when mom leaves her for the day.

Thanks.

Kay B

Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  1:19:33 PM  Show Profile
Dear Julia...thank you SO MUCH for drawing a card for me,,,and it was the second one and they were both INTEGRITY which made me feel very good because that is an important characteristic to me. I have never been very successful at anything regarding society's definition but I have tried to remain true to myself and my God so that card made me FEEL successful, regardless of what goes on around me. Thank you also for drawing a card for my son and you were right "enabling" would have been what I would have been doing but of course he doesn't see it that way but you and I know better! Sometimes the hardest things we can do as parents is say "no" and sometimes it DOES hurt us more than it does them. Just like our universal parent....it's not always in our best interest to get what we want even though we can't understand it at the time.
I DO pray that all YOUR hopes and dreams come true though!!!! Thank you again SO MUCH! I'm doing great again and your card really helped.
Love...Sam

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

www.farmgirlsam.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  2:13:28 PM  Show Profile
Lainey how are you? I think about you all the time. I hope this angel card finds you in a moment where you've had a deep breath and a smile. Your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) GRATITUDE (This angel is wearing a purple gown. Her wings are golden lined with red. She is kneeling facing a sun rising between some hills that are different shades of green. Her arms are wide open.)

Peachy how's the transformation going? Your angel card for today is:
(((((DING)))))RELEASE (This angel is wearing light blue with lavender color wings. Her arms are wide open and she is watching a school bus of angel kids driving away...)

Kay where in Kansas are you going? I lived in Lawrence for many years AND Kansas City too. I worked in a small hospital in Leavenworth. So many wonderful memories for me there. I just LOVE Kansas. Here's for a wonderful, safe and magical time with your family!! Your angel card is:
((((DING))))) SYNTHESIS (this angel is standing in front of a rainbow with her arms wide open. Her gown is rainbow colored too. It seems to me, this card is saying "may all things come together blending with perfection.")

Sam once again you have said something so revealing. I'm not certain you are even aware of it. You wrote, "I have never been very successful at anything regarding society's definition." I find that a breath-taking thing to say and I wonder why you say it. You continue to say, that staying true to yourself and to your God is what is important. Your card made you feel successful despite what is happening around you. WOW! There's some mighty deep stuff here. Very briefly, I think you've hit the nail on the head by examining what it means to have integrity..to stay true to oneself and one's fundamental beliefs is certainly a sure fire way of always working within the realm of integrity. I can think of no other truly successful thing than that. Indeed, we have all kinds of culturally defined successes but one need only look slightly to discover that they often hold no depth. Not always, but often. The shallowness of a puddle dries quickly and is forgotten but the depth of the sea holds fortune beyond reckoning. Integrity and all that defines it lies within the vastness of the sea. Clearly you hold wonders even you have yet to discover. How exciting!
Your angel card is:
(((((DING))))) WILLINGNESS (this angel is wearing a red gown and she has blue wings and I can see the back of her APRON strings!!! She's in the kitchen creating.....)

Blessings to you all!!!

I'll check in again. Right now chocolate chip cookies we just made are calling me AND we are setting up a tent in our playroom! How fun is that??
~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page