LadyCrystal
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Alicia
Rhode Island
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2005 :  12:32:27 PM  Show Profile
Patricia,Thank you so much for what you are doing for everyone.
My Birth Name is Alicia Anne .I was born on 8/2/1968.I am an open book good, bad or otherwise.I will not get offended by anything I have a open mind and try to see what I can do to change my faults for the better.I been haveing a tough time in my life lately.I seem to draw people to me that test me in some way but I have no idea why.If you would liek some Salsa I would be glad to send you a jar I canned in Sept.
Hugs,
Alicia

http://fromcitytocountrygirl.blogspot.com/
follow your dreams

Edited by - LadyCrystal on Jan 12 2006 12:17:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

prairiemaid
True Blue Farmgirl

200 Posts

Margret

Canada
200 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2005 :  12:48:48 PM  Show Profile

Edited by - prairiemaid on Jan 15 2006 06:00:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2005 :  12:58:47 PM  Show Profile
OK, let's begin with an explanation: While it's true I'm a psychic, the method is quite scientific. I've been doing it professionally for over 30 years. My husband is a scientist (professor of theoretical physics on the post-graduate level at Cambridge in England for 24 years) and I've checked all out with him. I love it when science proves something we spiritual folk have always "known".

It's a basic law of physics that everything in the Universe vibrates according to its own density (or speed). That means that everything in the physical universe is made of vibrations moving at different speeds. Us too. A few hundred years B.C. Pythagoras, a Greek philosopher, identified and classified these vibrations and found out that all of life's experiences can be covered under one or more of them. Because he was a mathematician, he applied a numerical system to his findings and made a science of it.

Numbers are absolutes, which means that they can't be anything else but what they are: a one can only be a one, a two can only be a two, etc. This is why they are used in science and why mathematical formulas are used to try to explain the unexplanable, as in cosmology. Even then, Stu teaches, we are applying a human-made system to try to explain the "divine", but it's all we got, baby. At least at this time. Stu worked with Hawking all those years and he told me that theoretical physics is really an attempt by science to understand the mind of God, or to prove or disprove the existence of God. But I digress.

Numbers are symbols used in Pythagoras's system of quantifying vibrations. All numbers can be reduced to a single didget thru a system called theosophic addition. It is through theosophic addition that I find the "essence" of the vibrations that make you up. Your name tells me who you are, what your personality is, who you are in your heart of hearts, what your lessons are, how others see you, and like that. It is your bag of tools, chosen for this life. Your birthdate tells me what you are supposed to be doing with your tools, what you wanted to do at certain times of your life, your challenges, etc.

When I look at your name and birth date, I am really looking at and analyzing the vibrations contained therein, not letters and numbers.
It's a system given to us to help us understand ourselves better. All life is a choice. We are here because we wanted to do certain things, experience and learn things, grow, help others, resolve relationships, and other things. To do these things we choose before birth all the circumstances of our birth and then continue to choose throughout our lives, every minute, consciously, sub-consciously, and super-consciously (on the soul or Higher Self level). We choose our names and birth dates for the vibrations they give us so by analyzing those, we can gain knowledge of our purpose here and other insightful things about ourselves. Once we know these things, hopefully, questions are answered, feelings are understood, and we can make our lives better.

For instance, when I tell people that they are best suited for a certain profession, they often say, "I knew it! I always wanted to do that but my parents wanted me to be a _____". When I tell them their lessons, they understand why they keep attracting the same situations or people and what to do about it. I do compatibility charts among family members, lovers, friends, business associates and people understand why these people are in their lives and how to understand them better.

Nothing is written in stone. If you've made bad choices up to now, stop making them and turn back to what your original plan was. This is what Jesus meant when he used the word "repent" which in Hebrew does not mean what it has come down to be understood as. It means, "turn back". There is no such thing as "too late". If I tell you you meant to be an artist instead of a lawyer, there are a lot of ways you can make changes and incorporate art into your life. Unless we are doing what we are here to do we will never be satisfied. We may do other things well, but we will never be satisfied.

I think that about covers the basics. If you have questions, let me know.

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2005 :  1:22:02 PM  Show Profile
I don't mind of you go public with mine either. Thanks! I used to have a friend who read my runes every Halloween at the annual party we used to have but then she moved to California so I'm really interested to hear what you have to say.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  08:37:48 AM  Show Profile
It's Christmas Eve and I'm wrapping up (literally)the holiday. I'll begin posting readings on Monday. Remember, if you don't want yours public, you must e-mail me. Also, if you want your birthdate info included, email it to me. My best wishes to all for a wonderful holiday season, whatever holiday you celebrate!

In love and light,
Patricia

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Yogifarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

297 Posts

Jenn
Swiftwater PA
USA
297 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  09:54:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Yogifarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I'm Jennifer Joan Allen-Logosso. Jennifer was the most popular name in the 70's. Joan is my grandmas name (and of course St. Joan) and Allen was a nice easy family name. The I go and marry my husband and it got tricky. Everyone wants to spell it Lagasso. Miss independent of course wanted a hyphenated last name and now I regret it. Try writing that whole name a billion times when you go to close on a mortgage. Aargh!

"Breathe in the Sunshine"
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  11:46:23 AM  Show Profile
I have edited out my name and birthday. Here is the rest of the post. Kennie Lyn is one name, even if it is two words. My mother always said I didn't have a middle name, just this one.
This is really cool. I have looked up my given name on lists and so far only come close, with the spelling and never the combination. How about a wildrag in return? Mine are all silk and 36 inch square. What color would you like?

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.

Edited by - westfork woman on Jan 16 2006 3:38:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  12:35:51 PM  Show Profile
Okay, Patricia, may I be included? I loved your explanatory post above! You should be a professor yourself!

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"

Edited by - jpbluesky on Jan 01 2006 11:30:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  1:24:17 PM  Show Profile
I"m wrapping up Christmas too, just wanted to pop in and wish all my farmgirls a very Merry Christmas!!!

" Aspire to Inspire before you Expire"

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  1:51:28 PM  Show Profile
I do love hearing all these stories! Jenn, I need to know your birthdate, if you want the complete deal. I think everybody regretted those hypens. I wondered then and wonder now what people do when Mary Smith-Jones marries Jim Brown-Kelly and they have John Smith-Jones-Brown-Kelly (who hates both of them forever) and he marries Julie Brown-Jones-Kelly....etc.

Have a great Christmas! Look for your readings beginning next week.

Love,
P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  1:53:47 PM  Show Profile
Kennie Lyn, I'm not surprised you couldn't find your name in those mass-market books. It'll be interesting to see why you chose these vibrations. What's a wildrag? Sounds like fun. I'm so grateful to everybody who wants to send something in return, tho it isn't necessary. Thank you, and whatever it is, choose a color you think I'd like. You'll know.

Merry Christmas!
Love,
P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  2:00:15 PM  Show Profile
Shirley, I actually do teach a course in this subject. I'm glad you made sense of a confusing subject. Thanks for sharing your story. It's good to hear I'm not the only one who hears from God and people other people can't see or hear, lol. Once, at a hospital intake, the psychiatrist asked if I see or hear people nobody else does and, being no fool, I said, "nope, not me. No sir." How wonderful to have your angel with you in a physical way!

Is Pierce a married name? If so, do you use "Shirley Pierce" and how long have you used it?

Merry Christmas!
Love,
P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  2:48:01 PM  Show Profile
Dear Patricia - hope you are having a blessed Christmas Eve!
God bless you and Merry Christmas!

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"

Edited by - jpbluesky on Jan 01 2006 11:31:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2005 :  4:14:08 PM  Show Profile
Jeannie, do you know the Dali Llama has a book out postulating that science and religion are really compatible? I haven't read it yet, but I want to. Stu and I do a lecture on the very same subject. When we first got together and talked, we found that we are really saying the same things, only in different words. I'm glad that science is coming around to proving what I and others have been teaching for decades. You'd like the movie, "What the Bleep Do We Know?" Stu's teaching a course on the science of it at the U of U next semester.

OK, so it Jeannie Pierce? I'm sorry to be so picky but everything means something and I want to be accurate for everyone.

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2005 :  6:42:52 PM  Show Profile
Patricia, I have edited some of my posts. I know you have my info now, so thought I would remove it from the world wide web. Probably silly of me, but maybe safer!

Edited by - jpbluesky on Jan 01 2006 11:34:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2005 :  9:05:42 PM  Show Profile
Jeannie, your birth name represents the circumstances you were born into and contains most of your plan. Your birthdate contains the rest. Changes in your name after 2 years old reflect the changes you made in your life at those times. I'll detail the changes in your names for you so you can understand. Thanks!

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  09:53:47 AM  Show Profile
Hello, Farmgirls! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the best New Year ever!

Let's get started on these readings. I do want to mention that I have not read any of your blogs so your reading will be just on the vibrations. I just haven't had the time to get to the blogs and now I know why. And again, these are just short ones, which I will do as time and energy permits. I will try to do at least one a day. If you have questions, pleae feel free to ask.

First on my list is Junebug, who is motivated in life, as many of our Farmgirls are, by family and a love of helping people. She is quick to take responsibility and will put duty before her own pleasures. She is compassionate, a quiet and reflective person by nature, who prefers to observe rather than jump in. That's the side of her that people notice and sometimes she is mistaken for being shy or withdrawn. She is very inquisitive, always asking why, why, why. She loves to figure things out, probably enjoys mysteries, puzzles and word games. Truth is very important to her and she will dig into things until she finds an answer that suits her.

She will always be responsible for the well-being of others and is well suited for the helping professions such as medicine, child or elder care, law, counselling, teaching, etc. Any occupation that brings her into direct contact with helping people will give her a lot of satisfaction, although she is disciplined enough to do well any job that she sets her mind to do. She is also very suited for research and things that have a lot of little parts to fit together, like comupter work or architecture. Also, and don't laugh, she is ideally suited to ministry.

She is deeply spiritual. When I talk about spirituality, I am talking about one's relationship with God. How we express that relationship is religion. These are two different things. Junebug is tight with God, her intuition is always right on. I hope she listens to it. She probably has experienced some psychic and intuitive things, as she is very sensitive to spirit and things around her.

She is a hard worker. Farm living is the perfect life for her so I hope she is living on one or at least has access to the earth, growing things, and animals. She should be good with bringing wonders out of the earth. She is disciplined. More than anything else, family and being a wife and parent gives her the most joy, although there are lessons to be faced here for her.

There are three lessons she has chosen for this time around: one is responsibility, which is why she is always heaped with it and this is where the lessons in domestic life come in. Luckily, she has built into her toolbox the very vibration which will keep her plugging on.

Her second lesson is spirituality, learning to choose faith over fear. This is why when things go wrong, there really have never been a lot of people to help and she has had to face a lot of things alone. This is why she chose to surround herself with deep spirituality, to make this important lesson easier.

Her third lesson is power, money and material things - the aquiring, saving, sharing and spending it well. Where money is concerned, she will learn to have it and not have it. The power part of this lesson doesn't mean she will always have a lot of it. The lesson here is to handle being powerful AND powerless.

Junebug is here on a spiritual path, to learn to choose faith over fear, to use her tool of spirituality, intuition and understanding of the unseen to move closer to God.

As a child, she already was saddled with responsibility and indeed right up to age 44 or so, she surrounded herself with strength, which helped her get through the experiences she chose. She probably married young and started a family. Beside family obligations, work occupies her middle life from age 27 to 54 and she has been diligent about everything. From now to age 53, there will be partnership and sharing, maybe a business or relationship coming together with someone else, and from 53 to the end of life, Junebug can look forward to finally getting to releasing some of those artistic inclinations, and more happy social times, particularly with family. It is time to reap all the benefits of all that hard work and have a little fun.

From her birthday last June to her birthday in 2006, it's been about getting that financial house in order, business dealings, and juggling that power and money lesson. It is a particularly good year for that. After June, it will be about endings and closings, finishing up long projects, helping others in a significant way, and tending to emotional things. Junebug tends to hold in her emotions and will find herself letting them out, maybe even going to extremes with them from June, 2006 to June 2007.

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  10:38:49 AM  Show Profile
Hey..happy birthday BArb!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  11:12:22 AM  Show Profile
Patricia, wildrags are the big silk scarved that cowboys wear. But you don't have to be a cowboy to wear one. They are warm in winter and cool in summer. I will pick one out for you.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  2:52:56 PM  Show Profile

Hey Frannie, What is your Hight connection with Lisa Lynn? Weird huh?

my eldest daughter was born October 6, 1965 .. her mother named her: Lisa Lynn ... when we adopted her at almost age two .. we changed her name to Kristen Suzanne ... weaned her to it by calling her Lisa Kristen .. Kristen Lisa .. for a few months, until she connected with her new name. MANY years later, she fell in love with a young man named Medicus Hight (nick-name Jimmy) .. his parents were from the carolinas. but moved to maryland and then delaware .. well, his mom and the children moved and left the father in carolina (they both remarried). Kristen and Jimmy have lived together for about 15 years .. but have never shocen to marry .. YET!

do you have any family in either north or south carolina? xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  2:57:24 PM  Show Profile
Anything that involves words: writing, communications, even singing, you do well. You have only one lesson in this life, and that one might not even be a lesson. I won't tell it here, but will tell you privately if you want. If I had your birth date I could tell you more.

Hi patricia (by the way .. that is my sister's name .. Patricia Louise at birth .. but we've always called her Shasha.

and i figgered out the 'musical part of me .. i always carry a song in my heart'.

birthdate: June 5, 1941 ..

now .. what is my 'life lesson'? xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  3:01:10 PM  Show Profile
I'll wait on Frannie since she'll be gone for a while. Hope you're having the best time and a safe trip, Kentucky woman (you shine with your own kind of light.

HONEY .. I'M HOOOOOME!

thanks for good travelling wishes .. had a grande time and a safe trip!

when you get a chance .. i'm ready for that 'life lesson' .. wanna' get busy workin' on it .. in case i haven't already. xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  3:41:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Frannie and welcome home! We missed 'ya. Do you want your lesson on the chat or privately? I have a note going out to you through snail mail, too. I'll do your birthdate with the lesson and tie everything up. Much love,
P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  4:46:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals,

I just have to tell you a funny "name on the birth certificate" story. My mom's name (we thought) was Constance Edwina (last name withheld to protect her from jokes!) My grandpa was a rough and tough Italian American who wanted things his way. He had wanted to name my mom Concetta. He didn't go to the christening, but I guess he filed the birth certificate. Anyway -- many years later -- I went with Mom to city hall to get a certified copy of her birth cert. so she could apply for a passport. The clerk told her they didn't have a Constance Edwina ______ on file, but had a Concetta Edwina!!! My mom starting yelling and carrying on. My Pepa had named her what he wanted to after all. He just hadn't told anyone. I told my Mom to just take the certificate and get her passport. We could fix her name after her trip!! It was so funny. My brother, sister and I had a new nameplate made for her desk that said, "CONCETTA". When she came back from her trip to Italy she saw it and started yelling all over again. Luckily she has a good sense of humor.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2005 :  6:14:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Frannie and welcome home! We missed 'ya. Do you want your lesson on the chat or privately?

hey gurlfren .. can't think of anything that i keep secret from my gurlfrenz .. so .. you can share my 'lesson' with all .. UNLESS .. it is somethiing DREADFUL .. in which case .. even "I" don't wanna' hear it!

xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Birth Certificate Name Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page