Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2007 :  12:58:40 AM  Show Profile
Yes gals a c0uple 0f us made it. Weather n0t all that nice, daughter and m0ther team, alias CS and Teresa finally f0und their way there after a c0uple 0f wr0ng turns. We were definitly late.....but had such a grand time. Thank y0u Audrina and Audrey wh0 we have added t0 0ur K00ky Cluckers. L0ts 0f talking and eating.

Dear Michele, h0w are y0u d0ing, did y0u get all the quiet y0u needed?
Grace, missed y0u girl but sure d0 understand.

Actually gals, missed all 0f y0u wh0 c0uldn't make it but sure d0 understand.

Each 0f y0u have an amazing and j0yful Christmas. Y0u are all dear t0 my heart!!!!!!
CS

listening to the quiet moments
Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2007 :  11:16:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is nice and toasty warm and that you have someone else to wish Merry Christmas to!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog: http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2007 :  2:45:16 PM  Show Profile
Yep nice and warm and full. Watching m0vies and veging.
That is a very g00d thing since stayed up late d0ing the grands and their m0mmies matching apr0n. Napping in the future......zzzzzzzz

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2007 :  5:44:09 PM  Show Profile
Hope everyone had a wonderful, peaceful Christmas- I know we did!! Had a fantastic time meeting Carol Sue, Teresa and Alee (and of course Nora!); there sure was a lot of talking and eating!! As soon as we can dig ourselves out and plan our next couple of days, I'm hoping we can get together again. I just wanted to make sure that you all know how thankful I am that you'all given us such a warm welcome-and to those who couldn't make it, I hope we'll get to meet eachother soon

Ronna, I'm so sorry about your dog-it's such a hard decision to have to make, and my thoughts are with you....I'm sending big hugs your way (and if eating ice cream makes you feel any better, have a double scoop!!)
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2007 :  8:17:04 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Audrina. Little dog has been sticking quite close to me and we did have some ice cream the other night, even if it was cold here. Lake effect snow here today, just a 10 mile or so path from Pyramid Lake, through here and on to the next town south. Don't think Reno got any of it.
Neat group of ladies here, nice to know all of you.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2007 :  10:55:14 PM  Show Profile
R0nna hugs t0 y0u girl.
N0w I have a quest0n f0r y0u what is Lake Effect Sn0w? Just curi0s t0 kn0w.
Hey Audrina, dig 0ut and tell us when, we will be there with bells 0n girl.
CS

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2007 :  11:16:59 PM  Show Profile
I'm sorry for not being able to meet all of you, but glad that you all had such a good time.
Ronna, I hope that you and your little dog can comfort each other. Letting go of a dear friend is one of the hardest moments to endure. Our fuzzy or feathered friends become very much a part of the family.

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart
Annika
farmgirl sister#13
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2007 :  09:32:53 AM  Show Profile
Carol Sue,
You'll usually hear of Lake Effect Snow across the Great Lakes/Lake Michigan, etc. It's when a storm passes over a large body of water and picks up moisture from it...and drops it after it moves on. We dont get it often, but when we do there's more snow than Reno or other close by areas get. High will be just about freezing today and nights in the low 20's, with more snow expected. I just hope the roads are okay to drive into Reno tonight to get Larry from the airport...should be okay-I hope.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2007 :  4:09:30 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the explaination, that makes sense. Hey girl you be careful driving in that stuff.

Hey
Annika, how are you doing?

How Amanda girl, how is life at your house, I know I still haven't picked up my minis, I think I am hibernating and staying warm.....hahahahahaha will call ya later....
cs

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2007 :  09:23:55 AM  Show Profile
Sorry to have missed you all. Big hug Ronna. I'm getting caught up on rest and other stress-reducers. Took the family sledding at the farm yesterday, new puppy fit right in. Had a little fire going, more family came over. Everyone slept well after that.

I certainly do hope to make the next meeting. Thanks for your patience and understanding. :)

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2007 :  3:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hey Kooky Cluckers!

This is your KC Techie girl here. It looks like our henhouse is rising up on the horizon. We need everyone who is able to join the sisterhood to do so in the next couple of weeks so that we can all move into the Henhouse together.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2007 :  6:29:39 PM  Show Profile
Alee,
I took a peek @ your blog and Nora is a real cuties........ I miss those mommy days, enjoy every moment before you know it, you will be attending her graduation.
hugz,

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2007 :  7:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Things are moving here, slooooowly. BIL is on vacation until WEDNESDAY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, oh well, lol. Glad you all had a nice visit. Look at my post number!!!!Woohoooooo

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
FarmGirl# 20

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2007 :  7:49:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Congrats, Amanda! Woo Hoo!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2007 :  9:27:19 PM  Show Profile
Whoo you go girl, you are getting up their with posts.
Okay, breath, keep breathing, Amanda...... and scream into your pillow when you must!!!!!!

How ya'all doing out there. I think I am in hibernation, just want to curl up, do a little and curl up again, hmmmm hibernation.....lol

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2007 :  10:32:25 PM  Show Profile
woo-hoo manda, things are movin along for ya.

well gals as ya know i am gonna have to wait on the sisterhood cause bills come first and he still isnt gainfully employed yet but that should change after the first week or so of january. he has been told by several places that they arent hiring till after the new year so oh well life does go on. oh yeah and any extra moolah goes to baby items Geez i cant believe the inflatioin on things like car seats in the last five years double what i paid back then.

oh yeah and i have started the nesting stage, rearranging the house and cleaning and i have to get everything perfectly organized. its actually a sad and sick thing to have to have the books lined up just right in the bookshelf. oh yes and the dust bunnies are shivering cause they are scared that the broom is coming for them. I was thinking of painting but have decided that its a bad idea, so it will wait for spring.

heheeheee crazy preggo lady with monkey on board signing out

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2007 :  7:43:52 PM  Show Profile
Oh Miss Teresa,
You have a Fairy Godmother who is presenting you with a sisterhood soon to be coming your way. Congrats girl, how cool is that!!!!!

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2007 :  9:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
The kitchen is in shape and the dishes are put away for the most part. Doug had left some food out and was trying to re-invent penicillian (mold). So I am going to swab everything down with with a bleach solution. I don't use bleach much either, and I know vinegar kills germs, mold, and bacteria- but for some reason I just want to use bleach! LOL

What is the date for our next meeting? I won't know my College schedule until after the 4th.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2007 :  1:23:08 PM  Show Profile

Teresa,
Have you posted on Freecycle for some of the baby things you still need? Some good stuff available sometimes and just might be a grandma out there who no longer needs the carseat, etc at her house. You should be close to okay for clothes with the next box that's coming your way, at least to start.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2008 :  11:46:12 PM  Show Profile
Happy New Years Girls!!!!!
Looking forward to this new year and all that we get to learn together. Mostly how to laugh and have fun while doing what we need to.

Hugs to each and every one of you.....
Mother Clucker

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  12:01:15 AM  Show Profile
hehehe my new years resolution is to get this baby out before he kicks me to........
oh yeah and i want to get organized and stay that way, make a large dent in our debt and of course lose some weight(lol baby weight)and get in shape.
oh yeah and there is the little matter of having a shindig with some champagne or whatnot with my fellow cluckers.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2008 :  05:12:43 AM  Show Profile
first i have to say thanks to my fairy godmother and of course woohooo because of my fairy godmother i am now farmgirl sister #108.
oh yeah i am up this early if your looking at the time this is posted my hours are all messed up yet again but they will flip back around soon enough. This afternoon i have an obgyn appoint and then one in two weeks and then i am down to weekly woohoo. i am sooooooo done being preggo, i would like my body back to myself. he is a hard little kicker and thats good but somewhat painful. i think i have decided his name will be Ean unless for some reason when i look at him its just doesnt fit.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2008 :  06:20:55 AM  Show Profile
Woohoo! welcome to the sisterhood! Yay for fairy godmothers! and I can't wait for the monkey to be out and you to have your body back "Champagne for the lady with the monkey!" LOL Teresa I'm glad that your preggy time is almost up, gotta be awkward at the least"
Ean is a good name, I like the spelling too

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart
Annika
farmgirl sister#13
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2008 :  5:29:00 PM  Show Profile
i think we might spell it Ian
so i went to my appointment today and guess what i found out.......
I,m still pregnant!~

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2008 :  6:14:19 PM  Show Profile
Wahoooo! & yippeedoodle Treasa's #108, and little monkey doodle will be here before you know it. Does that make him #108 1/3 ????? lol!
I like the name, "Ian" and I'll bet little monkeydoodle will like it too!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page