Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  2:48:47 PM  Show Profile
0h Dairy Princess, ya kn0w they have embr0idery thread with maj0r sparkels in it....hint hint....hahahahaha

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  4:30:41 PM  Show Profile
Okay Alee, I will talk with DH and get back to you really quick about hotsprings next weekend, the 8th/9th.

When is the next KC meeting?

I'm at the school, where DH just graduated from his firefighting academy. So proud. Power went out twice (heavy, heavy snow), and twice lots of the volunteers had to get up and go on ambulance calls to help folks driving along 195 in the snow. Makes you wonder how any volunteers ever get through any ceremony without having to go help folks. It is amazing, and I'm so proud. Hard to feel selfish about time missed together when he's out really helping someone when they need it most.

Thinking about fires, and you ladies and your patches... did you guys send stuff to help Candace in Idaho City? Wonder if they are going to do a "good deeds/charity" patch? I couldn't help but think of her with this snow and a high school gym full of firefighters. Hope she's doing better.

Ta-ta, my fireman's here blowing the horn.... :)

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  5:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Michelle-

I just called Red River. Their camping cabins are $50-$60 a night (very fun and rustic) If you didn't mind sharing with Nora and myself we could rent the $60 a night one which comes with 2 double beds and a roll away. I am not sure how Sydney would feel about it. Or we can just rent our own individual cabins.

Let me know if this is feasible! We could car pool. Sky-Dog is staying at home. (sad...)

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand to keep Nora out of trouble!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  5:38:04 PM  Show Profile
Michelle,
Meeting 0n the 19th. And C0ngratualti0ns t0 y0ur husband. L0st p0wer twice here have candles at the ready and flashlights.

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2007 :  7:02:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Michelle, my hubby is going through volunteer firefighting training too. He just made it through structures and then it's on to EMT. His district did a controlled burn on Spotted Rd today...CarolSue and Teresa...you may have been down-wind! :o) District 3 apologizes. lol

CarolSue - I was thinking of crystals on the "Farmgirl Sisterhood" portion of it. Flashy!

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!
http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  04:59:09 AM  Show Profile
down wind what wind did you happen to be talking about the ones that tried to blow things away

i am knitting like a mad woman just to see how the little hat i am making turns out, i really should be cleaning but we all know how that goes.

i think i might opt for a cordaruy jacket when i finally get signed up.
asking my hubby and kids for slippers for christmas to keep toes cozy warm, so many other things that i would love to have but getting real i NEED those slippers.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  12:35:52 PM  Show Profile
Audrina,
I know we all are so looking forward to meeting up with you...Spokane is so different than Calif. I love living out here in the country with a short commute into town.
Plus as Amanda & I have discovered, there is 1 Jamba Juice here in town inside the Safeway store (which accepts our Vons cards).
Also, since the Ford dealership closed it's doors this past Friday word has it that both Trader Joes & Whole Foods are interested in the location for their store...I love both but T.J.'s is my favorite.
Hugz & have a safe trip up,,,when are you due in to Spokane?

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Dec 03 2007 12:36:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  3:41:39 PM  Show Profile
Alee, DH is up for it this weekend. I'll chat with him about the shared vs. solo cabins. He's a snorer, so we might go solo on the cabins. I'll bet it is as cute as a button! Looking forward to helping you celebrate your birthday. :)

Carol Sue, thanks for the date for the meeting....nuts! DD has a concert Dec. 19th at 7 pm. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the conga-rats on DH's graduation. Lots of teasing about being the oldest guy to go through the program. Also an award for being so inspirational. Pretty cool.

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  5:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Michelle-

Yeah maybe if your hubby is coming maybe we should go solo on the cabins! *LOL* It will be great to meet him!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  7:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hey Ladies!

Doug's time off got messed up. Is there any way we could reschedule our Hot Springs get away to the 15th and 16th? That way he could come too. If not, he wants us to go and have a good time and enjoy ourselves without him. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2007 :  9:04:31 PM  Show Profile
I'd be good for the 15th

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart
Annika
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  12:07:32 AM  Show Profile
had my doctors appointment today and it was sooooooooo much fun, not had to drink that orange stuff for my glucose test and got stuck twice and have a nasty bruise already. oh yeah and got my shot in the tucass(i am rh-) and it hurt really bad but of course is fine now but that one is not a pleasant one to get other then that everything with the monkey is a-okay.

so heather and manda how did your day of house hunting go? bursting with excitement for ya, did ya find anything huh huh huh.... yeah i am dying to know

bummer michelle about the school program, my daughters is 2 days after my due date so i wont be going but will have grandparents tape it for us. cant wait till we get to see you again.

off to go knit my monkey a hat!!!!!

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  11:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies!

I just made order through MJF for some fantastic food for this weekend (or next depending on how it works out...or maybe both! LOL You just have to love it when another farmgirl temps you into relaxing for two weekends in a row!!) Yum...I'm drooling just thinking about it...

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  11:21:04 AM  Show Profile
Alee, some where you mentioned that your DH was going to have a gaming weekend. what does he do? Computer, sports, wargame...my guy is curious?

Annika
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  11:51:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Annika-

He does everything. If it has something to do with gaming he does it! We actually both with play AD&D (I haven't for a long time- but when I actually have time it is fun). He also plays WOW, WarHammer, WarHammer 40k. We both like playing non-mainstream games like Munkin (Munkin FU and all the other add ons as well). Board games such as Settlers of Catan and Elisund are big hits in our circle of friends as well. Oh yes, and Doug got an Xbox 360 for his birthday. I wouldn't miss anything but the internet if we unplugged the electricity today- I think Doug would die if we did! LOL I guess opposites attact sometimes though!

The gaming weekend is for WarHammer up in CDA. But Doug says he would be willing to skip the weekend in CDA to go to the Hotsprings with us. Does your DH do gaming?

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  11:56:52 AM  Show Profile
Everything! LOL Now he is addicted to WoW, I'm trying to get him to play d&d with me or something...they will talk each other to death LOL! I love gaming, been doing it for decades :P I'm such a geek gurl

Annika
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  1:01:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
LOL! That is too funny! I _knew_ we were kindred Spirits! Someday you will have to come play our non-mainstream board games with us! They are so much fun! Doug wants to open a gaming shop when we move.

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  1:10:07 PM  Show Profile
oh noooo! HeeHee...too funny. I know that I have kindred sister spirits out there. I'm glad that you're one of them

Annika
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  5:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh No?

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  6:01:17 PM  Show Profile
Hehe,....sorry, I was IM-ing with Andrew and posting here too GAH! I should check my posts :0 sorry sorry sorry

Annika
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  6:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
LOL!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  6:21:56 PM  Show Profile
Hey Girls we have a challenge, and us farmgirls are res0urceful...s0 here g0es.... 0ur meeting place needs t0 change due t0 unf0reseen circumstances. Audrina is c0ming int0 t0wn and s0me 0f us planned 0n meeting up with her and her daughter. We are g0ing t0 meet 0n the 23rd. D0 y0u want t0 just make that 0ur meeting, rather impr0mtu, but this seas0n is s0 busy f0r all 0f us and d0n't want t0 tax any0ne....
tell me what y0u think???? Need s0me imput here girls.
Thanks,
M0ther Clucker

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  6:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That sounds fine with me, Carol Sue. Just let me know where you all want to meet. If you all want to carpool all the way to Moscow, I would be willing to host at my place. But it's up to you!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2007 :  02:54:24 AM  Show Profile
ok so not getting in the car for a drive that far so lets see ummmm......
nothing comes to mind so far but wll keep thinking

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2007 :  09:03:56 AM  Show Profile
Teresa...
Do you have your days and nights mixed up? 2:54 AM posting. Are you getting in practice for the middle of the night feedings when the baby boy is born?
Nothing comes to mind for me at that hour but going back to sleep!
More baby stuff coming your way, but had better get the Christmas box sent first so the girls can have a good Christmas besides what they're getting anyway.
Ronna "auntie nana"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page