Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  12:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I think they are lying about the snow.Lies all Lies!!!

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  2:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Hey Cluckers!!

I am home!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! :o) Sorry Amanda! I have Xmas music streaming on my laptop and piles of decorations waiting to be hung! I love this time of year! Well, the little cluckers are bugging me to start decorating. Enjoy the day! And the weather.

Heather

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  3:00:39 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Pickles! Let it snow! indeed! I'm ready for a good sled run and snowman fest!

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart

Annika

http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  4:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I saw and FELT snow!!! Yippee, I must admit though Mikeys gonna give me a driving lesson, if its still here in the morning.It is probably the prettiest thing I have saw in a very long time.Heather I'm glad you made it home safely...

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  6:30:36 PM  Show Profile
I have t0 say, yep, let it sn0w, let it sn0w, let it sn0w. Have a c0uple Christmas things 0ut, h0ping t0 get the rest 0ut t0m0rr0w. Hey, it might be a little at a time. But it will get there!!!!
It might be better this year if I 0rganize a little better s0 it is easier t0 find next year, gee, ya think!!!!!!

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  7:04:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I think I may go get a tree tomorrow. And some lights,I need it to be christmasy, all my Animated cool stuff is in storage in California. So I may get some stuff this week,hopefully.But ATLEAST a tree..

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2007 :  2:36:47 PM  Show Profile
Great Alee, I'll get in touch with you and we'll figure out the carpool. Having a great holiday, hope you all are too.

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2007 :  6:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I want to go to Red River Hot Springs for my birthday. They have camping cabins each with a double or queen sized bed, a little stove and kitchenette in them. It has an olympic sized swimming pool and a soaking pool. They also have 3 "hotel" rooms. We would all have to bring our own food as they don't have a restraunt, but town is about 10 miles away.

I did this one year solo because everyone bailed on me last minute. It was heaven!! I loved it! Sky got to hang out with me pool-side :D

In really snowy bad weather in the middle of the night (and I had no idea where I was going) it took me about 5 hours, but map quest says only 3.75 from Moscow.

So who wants to go soak in the lovely hot springs with me? You can make the soaking pool as hot or cold as you want. It is right up against forest service land so it is very peaceful and serene. It would make a great weekend get-away!!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2007 :  6:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Alee I would LovE to do that, but right now it just wouldnt be possible or smart of me.. Our Wedding 10YEARS!!! Is comingup 2 days after christmas, but all we want to christmas/anniversary/birthday and everything else is a house. So every extra cent is going towards that. BUT How about around may?(my bday)I can start save my pennies now...
Has today been the LONGEST day EVER to anyone else? I went driving today with a little bit of snow. Didnt freak out so I am hoping I'llbe okay. How has everyones holiday/weekend been?

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2007 :  7:40:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Amanda-

That's understandable. Depending on if people actually want to go- I think they have a few cabins with 4 beds that could be shared and of course we could all carpool down there. If enough people go and it looks like it will be cheap or if it would be cheap enough that I could cover expenses for you- would you still like to go? My birthday is the 11th.

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2007 :  8:08:35 PM  Show Profile
Sorry Teresa, but the designer clothes have been collected over the years and aren't going away unless someone is willing to pay a decent price. I did offer to loan the Vera Wang to Alee for her wedding, but ones like that are few and far between in finding. I will take photos for you, though. Have a smashing Oscar de la Renta outfit that is so flashy, but really cool. Will have to check the guest closet, since that's where I keep the good stuff.
I'm a very generous and giving person, but that's where I draw the line...hope it's understandable. I loaned a very handsome brand new Ralph Lauren baby boy 3 pc outfit to someone, with the promise of getting it back and of course, never saw it again. Makes me gun shy on the pricey stuff.
Hope everyone is keeping warm, supposed to get a storm in Reno maybe Tuesday.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2007 :  9:01:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Hey Girls,

Alee - no can do on the hot springs. I have so much going on, that getting away would be impossible. I'm sure you'll have a blast without me.

Ronna - sorry I didn't get a hold of you while I was in Reno. This was the first holiday spent with my husbands family in over 8 years, so every minute was spent cooking, eating or visiting with family. I'm sure we'll be down there again in the near future and we'll definitely have to get together.

CarolSue - we didn't end up going to Trader Joes while we were in Reno. So no olive oil. Sorry Chica.

Enjoy the evening!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2007 :  9:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Alee I am not too sure, how comfortable I would be driving that far,being so inexperienced in winter driving. But maybe come spring time. I think I will pass this time 'round. Give Nora a squeeze for me, and I'll see ya at the meeting.

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  02:08:23 AM  Show Profile
ronna-understand completely i have had that happen to me too. burn me once shame on you burn me twice shame on me, unfortunately it usually takes me three times. so pics would be just AWESOME, maybe someday i could just come play dress up at your house lol.

alee-sorry babe its a no can do for me, cant really get in the hot pools and dont have the moolah, hubby is looking for a new job(even though he just switched jobs) they changed the job description in the time that they hired him and now he isnt qualified to do it

had a great thanksgiving chowing on yummy food. gearing up to decorate now but probably wont until next weekend the kids have early release all week and that is gonna throw a kink in things considering i was gonna clean while they where in school(deep cleaning)

p.s. reminder to self and anyone else must hide presents better, was almost caught with one today

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  02:12:26 AM  Show Profile
oh yeah ronna,
here i was thinking that gap or gymboree baby clothes were fancy and only to find out that they make designer ones for babies to spit up on and have leaky diapers on.

i also forgot to say hi to annika and jessie boy am i losing it.

jessie- i was just dreaming about how the girls used to snuggle more between ages 2-4 and how i used to be able to put them to sleep by cuddling them. boy do i miss it

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  09:45:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi my dear Cluckers!
Oh my ladies. Nasty weather here. Would appreciate your prayers if I may enlist them. With the weather so nasty outside, I've come down with an awful sinus infection. With our current situation, it isn't advantageous for my husband to take a day off in order to watch the children. Anyways, my dear friends, if you would pray that this head cold passes so that I can be fully up to par in order to take care of the children. In the meantime, I'm just hoping I keep at least a step ahead of them.:)
Thank you so much!
Hugs--
Jessie

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

http://HandmadeHeartStrings.etsy.com
www.MayhemMommyMemoirs.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  09:52:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Aww Jessie, I wish we were closer. I'll be thinking about yu and hoping this passes QUICKLY!!

And Teresa you'll have a new one to snuggle soon...

Mama to 2

Edited by - Firemama on Nov 26 2007 09:53:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  09:52:58 AM  Show Profile
Jessie, Ive got the same cold and we have a heavy snow warning. I fully appreciate where you are coming from and you have my sympathy and well wishes for a speedy recovery from the bug. Poor girl, wish I lived close enough to baby sit :/

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart

Annika

http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  10:16:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Jessie and Annika-

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Jesse- Can you distract the littles with something like homemade playdough or something?

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  1:53:32 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, We survived yet another day ;) God is good!!
Alee- luckily the weather made the babies sleepy and I was able to get some rest. A good long nap for us all today.
hugs jessie

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

http://HandmadeHeartStrings.etsy.com
www.MayhemMommyMemoirs.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  5:20:06 PM  Show Profile
great to know that you got the rest you needed jessie.

no snow yet what is with the weather and having to wait forever i might add

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  8:10:41 PM  Show Profile
She sp0ke t0 s00n, it started sn0wing at 6pm, has st0pped but we are supp0se t0 get s0me all thr0ugh the night.

Heather, n0 pr0blem it was much m0re imp0rtant that y0u spent time with y0ur family. An0ther time, girlfriend.

Annika and Jessie, praying f0r y0u b0th t0 get well.

R0nna, yeah if y0u send her pictures I get t0 see them t00. Thanks f0r d0ing the pictures. I didn't even think ab0ut designer baby cl0thes. W0w. H0w are y0u d0ing with all that w0rk? Thnking 0f ya.

Audrina, h0w was y0ur weekend?

Alee, that h0t spring s0unds great, but n0w is n0t the time f0r me. Later Spring maybe. Enj0y girlfriend.

Y0u girls r0ck!!!!!! Just had t0 let ya kn0w.
MC

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2007 :  11:27:41 PM  Show Profile
dang it i fell asleep around six and took a long nap until ten thirty
but i have been watching the snow come down

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  07:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Holy Cow, I cant see my car or the street and poor Mighty Mouse when he went out this AM,almost got lost

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2007 :  07:37:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
try having a WHITE chihuahua!! lol Mr. Shrimpy wasn't too sure about stepping on that cold white stuff!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page