Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  09:12:35 AM  Show Profile
no she needs to be known as the thrifty queen.

and i refuse a name that has monkey in it

and i think manda has to be the kooky's class clown so still no idea what to call her maybe goosefraba!!!!

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  09:22:42 AM  Show Profile
and i forgot to mention about my ankle, they said its sprained and gave/forced me to wear an aircast. OUCH!!! that and the pain meds they gave me made me ill last night so i will deal with the pain instead of take them again. so now i am just chillin around and think i will read cause i cant really stand on it and clean.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  10:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Bummer you cant clean, wow that must be tough!!(lucky dog)I wanna sprang my ankle,NOT. Fell better ,We'll go see Lars when its at the Garland. I could always be Goosefraba Dances with Snow......

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  10:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Somebody needs to explain to me the story behind Goosefraba! lol

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  10:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Ok Goosefraaaabaa Have you ever seen the movie Anger Management? It has Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson, Jack Nicholson is an Anger Therpist. Adam Sandler is an "angry man"The counselour tells them to say GooosFraaaabaa when they get angry or upset, Well I am a redhead and have atemper so Kris told me one day to Gooooosefraaaaba so now I say it all the time. Kinda like "chill out".Or time out depending on how angry I am...

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  11:30:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Now it all makes sense! Thanks Amanda....I mean Goosefraabaa Dances with Snow. That's a mouthful! Well, time to hit the road again...makes you think of Willie Nelson! lol

D.P.

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  10:13:16 PM  Show Profile
goosefraaaabaaaaaaa fears snow is more like it (only kidding) and i agree that its a mouthful for goosefraaaabaaaa dances with snow
how about gooosefraaaabaaaa princess

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2007 :  10:18:11 PM  Show Profile
0kay, changing mine t0 M0ther Clucker, because I gab a bunch and l0ve it. Teresa and Amanda decided it f0r me. Lets see
Teresa menti0ned Thrify Queen, R0nna that is perfect f0r y0u....hmmmm
G0ssefraabaaaa , think I will just keep it t0 that. Hmmmmm....we shall keep w0rking 0n this
alee......hmmmmmmm it will c0me in due time.....l0l
T0 funny Heather, Dairy Princess instead 0f y0ur name, girl y0u are a ri0t.
I am s0 l00kin f0rwared t0 seeing y0u all again. 0hh d0n't w0rry n0 0ne will get away with n0 nick name....hahahahahaha
Have great weekends girls....see ya at the funny farm.
M0ther Clucker

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com

Edited by - Carol Sue on Nov 18 2007 3:13:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  09:16:56 AM  Show Profile
Hello ladies! Okay, I am going to take some "me" time and I must come to the next meeting. This is just too much fun to miss. I met up with Jamie yesterday (nearby farmgirl longing for a chapter, great gal, can't remember your farmgirl name, Jamie!) Anyway, I'm thinking we could easily carpool, and Alee? At least this far? Lemme know the particulars, and I'll be sure to come. Thanks, Carol Sue for keeping me in the loop with e-mail. :) You're all a riot!

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  09:54:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Yeahh!!!!! Michelles coming!!Woohooo!!One more FANTASTIC woman to add to our WAAAAAAAAAAYYY cool group.Cant wait til next month!!

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  3:12:47 PM  Show Profile
Yipeeeee YYYEEAAAAAHHHHHHH Michelle and Jamie Welc0me welc0me welc0me.
We meet at Heathers 0n the sec0nd Wednesday in December, the 19th will have t0 g0 mach sure I have that right. I am s0 l00king f0rward t0 y0u b0th being there. Happy Dance.
)kay, they are predicting sn0w f0r t0night, I plan t0 stay up and watch it, curled up under a quilt 0n the c0uch. I l0ve the t0 watch the sn0w fl0at d0wn. Y0u girls keep warm and enj0y the rest 0f y0ur weekend.
M0ther Clucker

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  4:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Ohh Julia is going to try and make it to our next meeting too!!Yippee doo, I think I might stay up tonight and see if it snows, the kids want me to wake them up if it does,lol.

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  5:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Yo Mama Kook...2nd Wednesday in Dec in the 12th. I would prefer having it the 19th though. That way the kids will officially be on winter break, and I can convince my DH to take them to a movie or something that night. Does that work for all??? I have to say...it snowed at my house today off and on! I must have my own weather pattern or something. I thought of you Amanda!! I would've preferred sitting on the couch watching it, but I needed to go get the heat lamp going in the chicken coop and get them food and water for the coming week. Not fun!! Well, time to figure out what we'll be eating for dinner. By the way, I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't be back until Friday...so I won't be on the forum. I hope you all have a wonderful Turkey Day!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  5:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Have fun and DRIVE safe! Heather. Call me Saturday, and we'll go some where Sunday if you can!

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  7:48:22 PM  Show Profile
dang it i had a whole thing written out and got disconnected and have to start over

EXSTATIC about having michelle coming to the next meeting and bringing a friend and julia's coming tooooo!!!! cant we just have another impromptu meeting next weekend (yeah i have no patience)

Party at dairy princess's house, will bring corona for goosefraba and makings for pometini's for dairy princess and mother cluck. and for me milk(BORING)...... cant wait till the monkey is out.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  8:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
DRIVE? FLY!!! thank god! I was not looking forward to driving for 15 hours...so flying for 1 1/2 sounds amazing. :o) Sounds like a party is brewing for the DP's Farm!!! Should I have cabs waiting to take you girlies home? Oh wait, Teresa should be able to drive...as long is she doesn't get drunk on MILK. :o) That babe will be out soon!!!

Have a wonderful holiday!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  8:34:29 PM  Show Profile
snow snow snow. I had to catch a flake and look at it on my garden glove. Not pretty crystal shapes, but snow nonetheless. When it got quiet, I had to go peek. I love that moment when it dawns on you that the first snow must be falling, and there it is! Don't you love farmgirl senses? I should have enough sense not to tell DH though. Instant crab. Early morning work. I should get him with a snowball and tell him to lighten up. ;)

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  8:45:01 PM  Show Profile
Michelle,
y0u are a crackup, Hey girls, the 19th is fine with me, s0 h0w ab0ut we make it then girls...
N0TICE 0UR MEETING WILL BE 0N THE 10TH INSTEAD 0F THE 12th.
See making b00b00's can be a g00d thing!!!!!
Ahhh we will make Teresa ch0c0late milk and that makes it spiked right!!!!!
WE have had a few flakes here but n0t much yet,
yep staying up and watching the sn0w is grand!!!!!!!
If I am awake, I c0uld allllllways call y0u Amanda.....l0l
M0ther Clucker

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  8:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
2-4 inches predicted overnight!! As long as the plane's are taking off by 3:45 tomorrow afternoon...then let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! :o) CarolSue....do you mean the 19th? (From your post - N0TICE 0UR MEETING WILL BE 0N THE 10TH INSTEAD 0F THE 12th) Just verifying!
Michelle - You crack me up! Can you throw a snowball at me too? I was screaming out the door..."I'M NOT READY" when I saw the first flake fall. lol My garden beds are still filled with summers remnants! No time! I better go pack a little!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  9:04:58 PM  Show Profile
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH GADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THAT W0ULD BE THE 19TH GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF 0NLY I C0ULD TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET IT SN0W LET IT SN0W LET IT SN0W......SHHHHH D0N'T TELL MY DH EITHER, HE ISS A MAJ0R CRAB T00!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  9:51:47 PM  Show Profile
OK Carol Sue, I'll be expecting you in the spring. After the new baby boy makes his entrance and all is well (or at least better) with your health too. I swear, I could stock a fabric shop, thrift store and antique store with all I have bought over the years. It's beyond funny, need to find new homes for a lot of stuff and eBay a bunch. It's been my pleasure to find clothes for the new baby and the rest of what I've already sent your way. And FedEx loves it too :) More to come. For years, my kids have said "Mom, in your travels, will you watch for #### and within a week, I can find whatever it is they want. Last week was button bonanza, the senior thrift shop had 28 baby food jars full-I told them not to bother putting them in the jars, since I don't bring them home in them. 50 cents a jar, with some ordinary and the occasional really wonderful button. Assistance League had buttons, 75 cents for each bag, about snack size and some good ones. Week before, a sewing tin with assorted needles from England and other goodies and a sterling thimble, $1.99 for all. Already told Carol Sue about the needlework book, with lithographs and instructions for crochet, tatting, etc, dated 1852..that was a special find. It will always amaze me what people donate and then I think I need to rescue it all. Got a fair amount of vintage linens too, as always.
I swear this stuff just jumps out at me!!
Have a good week ladies. I'm working with my manager the next two days and Wednesday need to get home early enough to make pumpkin pies and dinner rolls for turkey day dinner at my stepmoms. I'd love to make a pumpkin cheesecake too, if I have enough energy.
Hugs to all....Ronna in NV
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2007 :  10:06:51 PM  Show Profile
ronna you have an addiction repeat after me "its not my responsibility to rescue everything unwanted"

do you still have the vera wang gown and could i get a pic of it(for drooling purposes only)
yeah i have a small designer gown problem, love them they are so pretty

ok so i went over budget on the xmas gifts for the kids give to eachother, i had a budget of ten apiece and blew that up but they will love what they got for eachother
clarice the raindeer from rudolph(at build a bear workshop)

choclate milk for spiked hahaahaa how about something a little harder like eggnog
and i think my calendar i was looking at was wrong and we get out the 19th tooo i think same school district why wouldnt we

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2007 :  08:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
ROFL!!! Oh my gosh Carol Sue- you are too funny!

Amanda- How you doing girl? I have been thinking of you!

I almost didn't get up the hill to work today- the paved road wasn't plowed and some silly person in a Subaru decided they wanted to climb the road at oh- 5 miles per hour. I lost all my momentum but we made it! I need to go get my studded tires put on, but now there will be a horrible rush at all the tire places as all the sunbirds panic. That's okay. I have chains if I need them!

Michelle-
If you want, I can swing buy and pick you and your friend up for the next meeting. Just let me know and then you will have to email me your address so I can mapquest it :D

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2007 :  1:10:45 PM  Show Profile
HI Ladies! Me again.....This little ankle munchers are eating up my time...leaving me littles left for clucking!!!
Firemama I knew you had to be a fellow red head. Sounds like too much fun..:)
I miss you all and you help lift my winter weather blueS!
hugs jessie

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

http://HandmadeHeartStrings.etsy.com
www.MayhemMommyMemoirs.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2007 :  1:29:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Alee,I am doing fine, missing home/mom/dad/all my babies but I'll live I guess.Dont really have much choice,lol.
Ronna I just want to say I think you kick bootae'!
Jessie,now what would make you think I was a redhead??LOL

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page