Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2007 :  4:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I have no idea when I will leave- I will probably leave straight from Ivan's house at about 1:30pm or so. So Maybe I will stop by Carol Sue's first. We'll see!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  3:01:04 PM  Show Profile
well i drove by cabellos this weekend and can you believe that they had construction signs up on the freeway to direct traffic.

miss manda tell that sweet autumn that i said we will have a mini cluckers meeting real soon. once my kids realize i am going to your house without them, they will have it in for me.

and i am starting to decorate for christmas yeah i know a pesky christmas flea bit me

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  3:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I told her we would have one soon,but you know I think she will make it.Crazy girls, I think/think they are crazier than you all,Um I mean us,lol.They know how to have fun.
Believeitor not Teres I would like to start decorating, BUT I am not going to, cause well all my stuff is in cali and there is kinda some stuff hittin the fan right now.Anyway,I'll see you crazy Klookers Tomorrow'

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  10:05:15 PM  Show Profile
Heather.
Where in NV are you going to be for Thanksgiving? If it's anywhere near Reno, maybe we can meet up? Are you driving and can you stop by my house and take a semi load back to WA with you for sharing with the farmgirls? :)
Email me and I'll give you my phone numbers. I'm working black Friday, by choice. Time and a half plus an extra vacation day. Am I crazy? yep, but the toy depts are already getting very busy in the stores and I don't have to be there when they open before dawn.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2007 :  10:41:16 PM  Show Profile
Hey Heather yes please with the 0live 0il, Dan likes baking with it and y0u will be tasting s0me very s00n. It is rising at my h0use right n0w and the smell is driving me a little crazy....ahhhh yep crazy already....l0l
I can't wait t0 get t0gether with y0u gals. L00king s0 f0rward t0 it.
Audrina, send anything y0u want up h0n, we will swap again I am sure. Seri0usly, can I peek first!!!!!! Ya kn0w that Santa stuff, I think that w0uld be really c00l.
Night ladies...
Cs

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2007 :  07:13:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Ronna - We are flying in to Reno and will be without a car for the duration of our visit! Also we'll be flying on that new XJet service...not sure how much of your "semi-load" would fit in that little puddle-jumper! :o) We'll be lucky to fit US as I believe it's only a 30 passenger plane! Sounds fun...and bumpy!

CS - I can smell it! I love making fresh bread - and eating it! Tell Dan I'd love his recipe! I can't wait for tonight too. I have a meeting at 10 then I'm coming home to dig through my "treasures"!! Hopefully my hubby won't be home or my entire car will be FILLED! He's been bugging me for YEARS to get rid of some of the things in the basement. MEN! They just don't understand our NEED for collecting things. :o) Well see you all tonight!!

Heather

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2007 :  08:03:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
See you all tonight, And Teresa if you can find those white shoes,of A's could ya bring em. The worldisending without her dressup shoes,lol

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  12:26:43 AM  Show Profile
Amanda, will bring them 0n Friday, Teresa says f0r y0ur date. Man, that s0unded bad.....l0l

Ladies, thanks f0r all the laughs t0night. 0ur Amanda made us muffins and dip and crackers. Yummie!!!!!
WE talked ab0ut 0ur apr0ns and that we are waiting t0 d0 anything else until after Christmas, t00 much g0ing 0n between n0w and then.
Aren't y0u all relieved!!!!!!! l0l
Next m0nth we are meeting at Heathers, having s0me g00dies and blabbing like crazy, laughing and eating. N0w d0esn't that just s0und grand. Simple and fun, yep that's the life f0r me.
We did d0 the exchange and decided t0 d0 0ne in the spring, s0 start thinking and setting stuff aside f0r a wh0pper 0f a swap.
R0nna, d0es that give y0u en0ugh time t0 rent that uhaul!!!!! I kn0w I have t0 drive d0wn and fill my car up. W0rking 0n it girl, w0rkin 0n it girl!!!!
Thands each 0ne 0f y0u f0r enriching my laugh 0n a regular basis and making me laugh really hard.
CS 0ffically kn0w as M0ther K00k

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  12:41:08 AM  Show Profile
who said we did any real business. we just clucked away until heathers hubby tracked her down and we had to break up the hen house. It was fun gals and cant wait to be a clucker next month.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  01:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Well Ladies! It was so much fun tonight! I am so glad we are getting together!

I got home safe and sound. Stopped for a Red Bull in Colfax and now I am going to bed :D

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  08:16:13 AM  Show Profile
really you went to bed after consumming a red bull WOW i am amazed.
no laughing but before i got there last night i told you all about how i missed the last stair on my parents porch, well it looks like i sprained it(its kinda swollen this morning)
funny how i didnt notice it last night. i guess it was all the laughter

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  08:24:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Oh my I am pooped. Does anyone know what time the bars close? It seems like every morning, around 4-5am I hear people walking and yelling. I know there are like 2 bars pretty close,but I havent the slightest idea when they close.Just curious.

I had fun tonight too, thank you for calling me when you got home Alee.Carol Sue& Teresa always fun.And Heather well I love teasing you, its fun.You know I was thinking, we didnt really get anything accomplished,lol.But that is FUN!! Yesterday was sucha good one for me. Thanks you guys.
Teresa, Friday night isnt good I forgot ds has soccer practice. And I think we should wait til our movie goes to Garland.The kids have confrences today and I have a million minis to do.
Have a good day everybody!

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  08:44:43 AM  Show Profile
ooh it sounds like you all had so much fun at the meeting of the cluckers. I am green with envy! :) thinking of you all today!
hugs jessie

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

http://HandmadeHeartStrings.etsy.com
www.MayhemMommyMemoirs.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  12:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Dairy Princess here - I had a blast last night too!! Cluck cluck cluck! Thanks for all the laughs. The bread....YUMMMY!!! Many thanks to Dan the Man! :o) It will be polished off tonight!!! Well, back to work!!! Long day ahead of me.

Heather (aka DP) - LMAO

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  12:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I am SOOOOOOOOO gonna make you a Tiara for christmas!!With a cow wearing a HOT PINK bow! I had a BLAST I love you gals!!(insert sappy music here!) It is good to know that I am not the only one with matching carpet and drapes, : )

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  2:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
So glad to hear you all had such a grand time. Carol Sue thanks for the report on all the goings on. cluck cluck, giggle giggle.

blessings
beth

I Can
beth@maryjanesfarm.org

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  7:30:32 PM  Show Profile
Y0u girls are the b0mb, espcially 0ur Dairy Princess, as we g0 al0ng I am sure that we will be having m0re nicknames.
Y0urs truly, M0ther K00K l0l

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  7:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
I feel honored to be nicknamed already! :o) What should we call Teresa and Amanda?

Dairy Princess

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  7:39:00 PM  Show Profile
Hmmmm g0t any ideas,
Teresa c0uld be Ms big m0nkey since she keeps calling baby b0y t0 be lil m0nkey, she will sh00t me f0r that 0ne,
Amanda.......hmmmmm....Sn0w Queen in fav0r 0f her n0t being afraid, man I am g0nna get in tr0uble....l0l
What are y0ur suggesti0ns?
M0ther K00k wh0 has the perfect cup with a chicken 0n it t0 be the gavel and my tea cup!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  7:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Hmmm...Monkey Mama & Dances with Snowflakes. LOL I have no clue! It will come to us I think. My little farmgirl is stoked about being in her own group! She's already bugging me to go get fabric to make aprons for us. I think it's cool!

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  8:10:41 PM  Show Profile
You girls kick tooty! I would love to hear where all of this comes from...oh to be a little mouse in the corner
I'm glad that you all made it home ok

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart

Annika

http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  9:08:02 PM  Show Profile
Heather,
I like th0se 2 nick names, M0nkey mama and Dances with Sn0wflakes, th0se are s0 c00l, hmmmm shall we spring them 0n them!!!
That is s0 s0 s0 sweet that she wants apr0ns f0r them all, there are 5 0f them, Amanda's, Teresa's and Audrina, wh0 will be up here next June.
Yippee!!!! then we will have t0 figure 0ut her nick name. L0l

Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  10:05:14 PM  Show Profile
You ladies are quite the Kluckers....sounds like you really had fun. Without me, even!! Okay, one UHaul comimg right up...and don't think I couldn't fill it! I had a car load to stash at my storage unit this morning and my key card to get in wouldn't work. It was too early to call and I had to get to Carson City to work, but I was about to panic on what I was going to do with all the goodies I can't bring into the house right now. Seems some of the cards were mistakenly unprogrammed and I was able to stop on the way home tonight. Let's see, two 10x20 storage units plus what's already here, that's going to be one big truck load. When you realize I sent Carol Sue four big boxes about two weeks ago, weighing 100# total, I have a lot of good stuff to be sharing or selling. Not really fair, since a lot of what I just sent I just bought for the new baby boy and such. Too many good thrift shops that call my name!!!
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  10:21:39 PM  Show Profile
R0nna,
0kay this spring I 0bvi0ulsy am g0ing t0 have t0 c0me d0wn and drive a uhaul back, that's it. We are g0nna d0 s0mething seri0usly later this spring, will email y0u girl.
And girls she has g00dies, and has literally given the little m0nkey cl0thes f0r a bit and trust me we are incredibly thankful. She is a gener0us and caring w0man bey0nd belief!!!! Yep, R0nna I am t00ting my h0rn f0r y0u. And I kn0w y0ur nick name, The Thrifting Queen 0f All Deals, 0kay that is a little l0ng, hmmmm will figure it 0ut yet. Where is Heather when y0u need her? l0l
M0ther K00k

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2007 :  11:12:24 PM  Show Profile
I've been seeing this thread grow and grow but never had time to stop by and read until tonight. You guys are just so darn cute! And are having so much fun.

Visit my Etsy Shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com
The Rustic Cottage Blog http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com
Farmgirl Flair Etsy Team http://farmgirlsonetsy.blogspot.com

Edited by - therusticcottage on Nov 15 2007 11:12:59 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page