Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2008 :  5:31:38 PM  Show Profile
I'm starting a new thread on the kitchen board about healthy and weight release friendly meals, I'd love to hear from you ladies as well!

I've begun to attmept to call this my weight release instead of loss as suggested by my naturopath. Her thinking is that the idea of loss is a bad thing so possibly by using the term release it will help that mental part of me to not fell like this is a bad thing. I figure it can't hurt...lol

http://ruby--slippers.blogspot.com/
www.leezard.etsy.com

Edited by - Leezard on Jul 27 2008 5:34:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Cindy
Sparks Nevada
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2008 :  7:03:48 PM  Show Profile
Hello, I took a brief break from the computer. I am up to my eyeballs in produce from my garden and the farmers market that I help a friend run. It will all be well worth it this winter though!

Elizabeth I DID get your email! I will write you ASAP! What a rotten diet buddy, I will try harder, really!

Melanie, you are a sweetie! Thank you so much and I will let you know when it gets here.

It sure has helped to have all my friends here pulling for me. In fact, I lost 1 lb. this week. Can you believe I an UNDER my goal? Never thought I would ever be able to say that! Actually, I would like to lose about 7 more pounds for good measure. But, I don't care if it takes me awhile to do that. Best of luck to you in reaching your goals as well!
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  07:11:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Good Morning Ladies!

I just weighted my self- and you want to know what? My scale has a conspiracy against me. I stepped on and it said 166! WOW! But I thought "That can't be right!" So I cleared it and stepped on again- 172. No loss here- but at least no gain either! And I had a piece of Coconut Meringue Cream Pie yesterday. Very good, but luckily not one of my to-die-for flavors so I feel only a mild to go eat the remaining three slices.

I just wasn't feeling to great yesterday- emotionally or physically so I only ate a very small dinner. I need to remind myself to eat every few hours- just a little. I am trying to rev up my metabolism because I think it is asleep right now.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Cindy
Sparks Nevada
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  10:25:49 PM  Show Profile
Coconut pie!! Well, I wouldn't turn that down either! Does pie rev up your metabolism? I'll give it a try!!
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2008 :  10:38:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
LOL Probably not so much the pie- but eating a small meal about the size of your fist every 2 hours is supposed to rev up the metabolism. One summer I lost about 20lbs doing that diet and after the first week when my stomach was shrinking- I never felt hungry. I could eat double chocolate fudge cake if I wanted- as long as it was only the size of my fist...and then I had to suffer hunger for 1.5 hours after the sugar rush wore off! LOl

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Monday Morning Weigh-In Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page