Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 Learning Together : Healthy Eating for Life
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Learning Together : Healthy Eating for Life Next Topic
Page: of 6

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3520 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3520 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2019 :  08:32:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Denise's idea of gathering some new ways that we could share together got me thinking about learning together. She and I talked out this idea and came up with how we think it will work best at the HenHouse. We want this thread to be open to everyone who would like to share something that they have been learning about. We will keep the start and stop dates fluid because some topics might have more interest and discussion than other. Anyone can start a new topic at any time. This is an opportunity for all of us to share and learn together in an open forum.

WELCOME, Farmgirls to #learning together . I look forward to learning from you!

From some of the comments posted regarding interest, weight and health seemed to resonate with several of you. Getting healthy is often a New Year's goal and we all define that goal differently.

Yesterday, on a NPR program segment on Science Friday, a very good discussion was had on the value of exercise over even stopping smoking. It underscores how getting moving has huge benefits for everyone. Here is the link that you can listen to.

https://www.sciencefriday.com/segments/exercise-actually-remodels-your-heart/

After my open heart surgery in 1998, I had 3 months of Cardiac Rehab and learned many useful tools to make my life healthier. Those tools included, exercise, healthy dietary changes, and lifestyle commitments. Over the next decades, I have learned some key points that have made a difference. The goal of weight management and getting healthy is about finding those things that you can do and incorporate into your daily lifestyle. The most important thing to know is that there is not one way or one diet that changes our lives. Here are some important points to keep in mind as you come up with a plan of change that makes sense to you and works with your own body and lifestyle. Keep in mind, simple changes make a huge difference over time. There is no need for heroics.

If you were to write down a sort of get started list, put down those limitations that are fixed.

1. Any personal health limitations
2. Any dietary restrictions
3. Any restrictions based on your home location
4.Budget
5. Knowledge of what has worked or not worked for you in the past.

Going forward, here are some suggestions about how to get started.
1. Given your health limitations, what sort of exercise makes sense for you and what are you able to do? Remember that starting slow and simple are imperative. For example, maybe commit to walking 10-15 minutes a day or 3-4 days a week. As you get stronger, you can add more time in 5 minute increments. Whatever seems possible, keep is slow and build forward as you are able.

a. If you can join a gym plan, that might be an option as well. If not, there are lots and lots of exercise plans on the internet you can look up and try. The point is to try and get moving more every day. Good tennis shoes are all you really need.

2. When looking at dietary changes, it helps to start with making a chart for 7 days and writing down everything you eat each day. At the end of the week, you can get an idea of when you get extra hungry, what time you are eating, and what sorts of variety are included in your weekly menu. Are you getting enough fruits and vegetables? Are you eating refined foods that have a lot of sugar and salt? Are you eating meats that are lean or fatty?
a. The point here is that you are looking for trends. A dietician once helped me learn that you don't need to totally eliminate those foods you love. But you do have to be conscious about if you are getting enough good foods before you have your not so healthy favorites.
b. The dietician also told me to focus on a simple body message: STOP eating when you feel satisfied and BEFORE you are full. On a scale of 1-10, if feeling satisfied is a 5 or 6, that is when you stop. If you eat and suddenly feel stuffed and are at a 10, you have eaten too much for that setting. Keep in mind, you can always eat a healthy snack in two hours or so if you get hungry. Some people actually maintain their weight better by sort of a grazing strategy as opposed to 3 meals a day. This simple body listening helps you to control your portions which is really the key. It is so easy to overeat something that is yummy . When we do that, we are also overeating too many calories. Our bodies are very good at telling us when enough food has been taken in. The problem is that we have not learned to listen carefully to the message. This takes real practice and I still struggle with stopping when I should. It is truly one of those lifestyle changes that we commit to for healthier eating.

3. I want to underscore that getting to a healthy weight and maintaining it, is a positive goal and one that can be attainable by working with your own body and situation and finding those changes you can live with. As you get healthier, you will sleep better and feel better. Both motivate you to keep working on staying healthy. It is important to set realistic goals for your age, health and lifestyle. We are not going to look like we did when we were in our younger years not should we! You have to be realistic about what is achievable and then go after those improvements. Keep in mind, even very modest changes can have big benefits.

I have shared here some important tools that I have learned over my life. What have you learned and what has worked for you? Please share your knowledge with us! Inquiring minds want to know!!

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Girl of the Year 2014-2015

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on Jan 31 2019 11:09:57 AM

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6074 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6074 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2019 :  08:50:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is going to be a great post, thanks for postings it Denise!
Darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2459 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
2459 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2019 :  09:30:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winnie I have printed it out; will take a couple of days to read it; and to see how I can apply the info to my health & weight needs.

FarmGirl Sister#6034 8/25/14
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4742 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4742 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2019 :  09:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My diet starts - again - after we get home from the cruise.

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9521 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9521 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2019 :  3:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally, I hate the word diet. I would rather change my eating habits. I have used WW in the past only to gain it back and more. I want to find something to help me with portion control and cutting out too many sweets. Finding something to replace those with, fruits I love for example.
My chiropractor told me that body parts that are made to move want to move so I know movement is a good thing for our bodies. I am not in an area where walking on the road is safe. But, I do have a treadmill around here somewhere which is an option and I can still work up to the amount of time/distance I walk a day.
My biggest pitfalls are sweets, portions and not getting enough movement.
I have not done a lot of research other than talking to my chiropractor and reading about the different diets. I really hope to change my eating lifestyle because short term never works for long for me. I also don't want to do damage to my body by eating the wrong way due to a certain program telling me this will help me lose the weight the fastest.
Hoping to do more research on what works best for me.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2019 :  3:22:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I write this, I am overweight, not diabetic and no high blood pressure. God is good. I take no medications! I am 75 years young. When I was going thru chemo 9 years ago, my oncologist said he knew I was concerned about my weight...But I was fine. No dieting needed! When I finished chemo he said I was one of the healthiest people he knew.
Because of his comments and my own observations of people I know...I have finally quit beating myself up about my weight.
My friend has always been skinny. She still is. After several back surgeries...she is always in pain. She takes several prescription meds. Another friend is very diabetic. Once heavy, she is now so thin she looks horrid. Her brain must not be able to stop her from the diet. Sadly she thought she could get off the insulin if she lost weight, but she is still on it, but somewhat less. She also has prescription meds. Another friend is pretty healthy, but has had some super weird things happen to her, which required surgeries and very long rehabs. I wonder if her use of round-up has had anything to do with her problems??? My DIL has to take blood pressure meds as does my husband. she also takes thyroid meds, due to her cancer 18 years ago.I eat less than any of these people. But I am fatter than any of them. Genetics??? Probably!

Texasgran

Edited by - TexasGran on Jan 12 2019 3:40:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2459 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
2459 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  05:10:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exercise is what I need to work on. Because of MS fatigue I have days that it's hard for me to get from here to there without sitting down to rest. On those days I do good to do a little chair exercises. So far this morning my exercise has consisted of playing with Annie. She wants me to chase her around the house in a game of keep away when she has a chew toy in her mouth. She has played this game since she was a puppy.

I should start walking again and maybe Annie has settled down enough she can go with me. She's three this month but still has her puppy moments.

I get more exercise when I am gardening and canning. Running up and down the deck stairs to my Yellow Rose Cottage is great exercise.

I think about what I heard a personal trainer say on TV "If you are sitting - Stand. If you are standing - Walk. If you are walking - Jog.

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9521 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9521 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  05:27:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Walking is the best exercise. I just have trouble finding things to do to keep me up and moving.

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6074 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6074 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  08:57:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to walk everywhere it was great!I think it is the best exercise if you are able. Jogging is really hard on the joints.
Hugs l

Farmgirl # 4943

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9521 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9521 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  09:04:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think for me portion control and walking have been the two things that have actually worked for me to keep my weight under control. When I am in my healthy weight range I feel much better. The more moving I do the more energy I have also.

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jan 13 2019 09:05:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2459 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
2459 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  10:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My hints for portion control:

Choose a smaller plate or bowl.

I read somewhere that French women eat what they want but no more than three bites of any food. I try to follow that rule when it comes to high calorie foods; meat; cheese; and sweets. I do break that rule when eating out. I'm not there for every serving but I am doing better.

I fill my dish with only the amount I should eat and not what I think I want. Don't go back for seconds or pick at your food after you feel full. It's okay to leave food on your plate - the kids in China aren't going to get it anyway.

And remember tasting food while cooking or picking at food while cleaning off the table counts too.

Here's a saying I heard decades ago but is so true.
Pass the lips on the hips.

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9521 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9521 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  10:38:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sara,
That is very sound advice. I need to get the smaller version of plates for my dishes. Maybe the salad plate size?

I take it you heard that little thing about the kids starving in China when you were growing up too.

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3520 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3520 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  10:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been enjoying all of your comments on this topic! Every one has mentioned some bit of truth that I have felt and struggled with my life as well. Women, in general have very different metabolisms from men, especially after menopause. However, it seems that a more sedentary lifestyle is the enemy of everyone. If we think of our bodies as an engine, it makes sense that it needs to be "run" on a regular basis to clear out pollutants that tend to clog up it's running ability. It turns out from research that our bodies are the same way. They all benefit from keeping moving and as active as possible in order for our "engine" to run more efficiently and smoothly. Again , I stress that activity is an individual thing based on our own limitations and what works for one person may not be possible at all for another.

In thinking about portion control, I agree with other comments, it is hard to do and often smaller dishes or just a no second's rule has to be imposed to keep us on the straight and narrow!! Especially when it comes to something we really love or have a weakness for. I know that is very hard for me to rein in my desire to eat a serving that is too large or even go back for seconds. To this day, I have to really work on that and of course, I give in to my wants more often than I should.

One important lesson I learned from my experience with the dietician is that we need to make sure we have healthy snacks to use in between meals if we get hungry. If you go into a meal "really starving", you tend to eat way too much. She taught me to always have healthy, lowfat and high protein snacks on hand. They can be 3 whole wheat triscuits with fresh ground pnut butter or almond butter, lowfat yogurt, roasted plain almonds and a small piece of fruit etc. The trick is to have snacks with good protein because protein helps dampen down hunger and lasts longer than just carbs. Snacks and carbs in general should be the ones that have higher protein content for serving because fiber fills us up and keeps hunger at bay as well. Depending on your likes and dislikes, there are many food sources of higher protein and fiber that you probably already like but never thought of them as life savers for the hungries in between meals. There is also the need to drink lots of plain water every day. 8 glasses are recommended to help keep our systems flushed out and also help with giving you a fuller feeling.

Again, a week long log of what and when you eat and feel hungry is helpful in deciding what sort of "rescue" snacks to plan on every day so that you don't eat the wrong stuff and load up on unwanted calories that also leave you hungry 45 minutes later. It is tough to break these cycles that keep us rummaging in the kitchen for something to eat and settling for a left over sweet or heavy carb that isn't a healthy choice. As we age, we need fewer calories and our activity levels are not as demanding. This means that we want to always be eating healthy foods so that those calories provide us with useful proteins, vitamins and minerals. Sometimes when I am tempted with something sweet and delicious, I ask my self , "is that worth the calories?" Inevitably, a truthful answer is no. This question gives me enough time to have a reality check between my weakness and what I know is best, and that helps me stick with doing what is healthy and being happy with my choice. Mind games is all it is, but it does help change one's perspective just enough to reject what is not a healthy choice.

There is research that the many diet programs may be helpful in the short run, but people end up gaining weight again. This is precisely why getting healthy is about lifestyle changes that you can put in place and live with forever. Forget a special number on the scale. Instead, think about getting your "engine" running smoother, your diet giving you better ingredients to work with, and your overall feeling is stronger and better. Inevitably, you will shed some pounds but the the real win will be that you have more energy and feel better.

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9521 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9521 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  11:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winnie,
Very sound wisdom. I for one struggle against what I know is best for me. Like too many not good choices for snacking.
Your last statement is a very good one to keep in mind.
I think having the right mindset is important too. Knowing why we want this in the first place. Personally, I want good health which in turn will make me feel good.
I had heard at at weight loss place I attended one time that the only reason our metabolism slows down is because we do.
When we are no longer running around after children and as our lives slow down we do too.

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jan 13 2019 11:14:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2459 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
2459 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  11:48:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winnie very good info - thanks. I no longer keep any kind of bread in the house because bread is a trigger food for me. I eat a slice - I want more - it can even trigger all day bingeing. I found this out by doing like Winnie suggested and I kept a food diary last summer. In the summer I eat a lot of sandwiches because they are cold and easy but I found that I was never satisfied and always wanted more. I eat pasta which has much of the same ingredients as bread but it doesn't have the same affect on me. One small serving of pasta will satisfy me.

Trigger foods are any food that causes you to overheat.

I have also stopped keeping cheese and lunchmeat. The cheese because it's my go to food and my body can't handle much of it. One bite of cheese is never enough. I do eat bread, cheese, and lunchmeat when eating out.

The lunchmeat because of the fat content and additives. Long ago I stopped buying any food that had a long list of ingredients. I still keep Spam in the pantry for emergencies and a treat for Annie. One step at a time.

One thing I do know is the more I eat a particular food the more I want it so I'm trying to eat the right things. Have outlawed Lay's potato chips because they are my all time favorite snack. I only miss them when I think about them. So I do my best not to dwell on them.

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2459 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
2459 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2019 :  10:18:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My sister, Bobbie, and I went to Braum's today for a hamburger. I ordered the junior cheeseburger combo with small fries and small coke. Since I don't keep bread, cheese, or cokes at home it was a treat for me. I followed what I have learned on this thread and stopped eating when I was just starting to feel full - I ate little over half of the burger and left some fries. I was satisfied and not stuffed.

This thread is helping me to stay focused.

Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

859 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2019 :  3:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone looked into boom.com? I need more info but it seems promising.

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9521 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9521 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2019 :  4:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have never heard of it Bonnie.

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2703 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2703 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2019 :  4:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bonnie, are you talking about noom?

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Edited by - debbieklann on Jan 14 2019 4:43:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6074 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6074 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2019 :  06:40:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is Noom or Boom?

Darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3520 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3520 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2019 :  1:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Noom.com is about a new program for weight loss. It is hard to get all the information without joining on. On TV, I have seen commercials about using things like smaller bowls and other psychological applications to make weight loss occur. Here, we are talking about portion control and watching your satisfied level to avoid overeating. A week food journal might also give you any clues if you are using food in times of boredom or stress. Eating has long been documented as way to reward one's self when tensions rise. Food tastes good, especially all of our favorites.

Again, I think we all have to be honest with ourselves as to what exactly is our goal. Getting healthy includes shedding unneeded pounds, but more importantly, it means getting moving again and strengthening our vitally important cardiovascular systems. More health problems come from inactivity than from a few extra pounds. Getting healthy means trying to do new routines that help lower blood pressure, improve blood sugar levels, and lower overall stress. This process is the lifestyle changes that we will all identify that make sense for ourselves. I would guess that most of us have lived long enough to know what are good and healthy choices. Our downfall is just ignoring what we know is true and brushing aside the things we are not inclined to do like exercise or healthier food choices. We are the Queens of good excuses!! Count myself in this group time because I can talk myself out of a healthy choice change in a flash. LOL!!

Sara, I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy a treat while still being conscience of when enough was enough. The more one practices stopping when satisfied and not overeating, the fewer calories are consumed AND the person doesn't feel denied or like they are on a temporary diet. We shouldn't be eating until we are stuffed. None of us are food insecure and we can always have a little snack later on if we get hungry. If we are eating out of stress or boredom, we have many choices to change things up. Just getting up, walking outside or doing something like reading a chapter in a good book or do a little chore can take our minds off eating. Often we realize we were not that hungry after all . Diversion can be a useful tool to use when eating again makes not real sense.

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2019 :  2:35:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sara, I remember my mother encouraging us to clean our plates, because the children in China were hungry. My husband always leaves food on his plate, and finally I do also. Our oldest grand daughter who is so thin, takes a spoon of every thing but does not eat it all. Her digestive system just cannot handle a lot of good at one time. Perhaps it is the lupus. I remember when we ate at chef Mickey, we all went around that huge buffet. I could not believe her plate. She had three things she was pretty sure she liked in the center and around the sides of the plate she had just a heaping teaspoon of about a dozen other foods. I asked her about it and she said it all looked so good she just wanted a taste. There was one taste she really enjoyed and went to get a bit more. Meanwhile her cousin ate Mac and cheese, rolls and lunchmeat. Hadlee chose carefully also, but found some things she enjoyed. Our trip was prior to her brain tumor. Many of the people who have the same brain tumor are very obese. Hadlee goes to work out several evenings a week with her mom she looks so normal, like a young woman...But her hands and feet are quite thick, which makes shoe shopping difficult. I am thankful that God has blessed both of them with the wisdom to handle their life long health conditions without developing bad habits of vices.

Texasgran

Edited by - TexasGran on Jan 15 2019 2:38:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9521 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9521 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2019 :  2:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winnie that is such good advice. I think the more we move the more our bodies want to stay in motion. It also helps our metabolism as well. The journal is a great plan too. For me I tend to reward myself when I lose weight using food.

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3520 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3520 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2019 :  4:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Denise, getting healthy is a long term goal and not anything we get and succeed at overnight. Don't be hard on yourself!! We all have our little treats that seem to grab us with a strong grip. And that is OK too!! There are lots of yummy things to eat and many of them just happen to be high in those ingredients that are not healthy. We can still have them, but with a new perspective : not too often and not in big quantities. Remember in your teens and 20s when you could eat whatever you wanted and not gain any weight?? Ahhh, those were the days when we didn’t have to think about weight gain. Most of the time, our youthful metabolisms were burning up calories light a steam train engine!!

We all have our own challenges when it comes to undertaking lifestyle changes. This is why I enjoy getting support with others who are working on the same goals.
I do know from past experiences, that the changes become easier as time wears on. Not because I am happy not to eat lots of M&Ms like I would love to do, but because I lose the same interest in eating my favorite candy with feeling better, more energetic, and overall healthy. But, I do have back slides in my resolve and have to start over again. I've been doing this for the past 20 years!! What I have learned is that when you fall off the wagon, just pick yourself up and start back on. There are so many benefits from trying to do better and making small gains, that it is worth keeping in the game year after year.

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2459 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
2459 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2019 :  06:25:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This morning when fixing breakfast our discussions on portion control came to mind so I was able to keep my portion size in line. Sometimes when I say Grace I add "help me to eat what is needful and not what I want".

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9521 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9521 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2019 :  06:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sara,
I ask for help to before eating. In writing things down I find one of my problems is snacking. Will need to find something else to busy me so I don't get bored and snack.

Denise~~

Sister #43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Learning Together : Healthy Eating for Life Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page