Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 Sitting on the porch step enjoying a Sept 2016 day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Sitting on the porch step enjoying a Sept 2016 day Next Topic
Page: of 8

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4742 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4742 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2016 :  1:07:35 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love going through all the large bins of linens in the back left-hand corner of the large blue antique building. I try to go there every time I go to Canton.

Ed and I are going to be buying a used motorhome soon (I think) and will be going on weekend, week-long, and longer trips. We went to Canton last year in a borrowed motorhome and had a great 3 days there. And plenty of room to bring back things from Canton. LOL!

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2016 :  6:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Back when we were going several times a year...a longer trip than you and Sherry have to get there, anyway we ran into some ladies from here who drove down on Thursday evening, pulling a you haul trailer.

Texasgran

Edited by - TexasGran on Sep 30 2016 7:02:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2459 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
2459 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2016 :  9:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's one of those nights. I went to bed a little 7 because fatigue was so bad but woke up at 9 wide awake. Fatigue is still with me but my mind is going a blue streak. Been playing on the computer and that has helped some. May watch a little TV and embroider on a tea towel or I may just sit and soak in the quietness.

FarmGirl Sister#6034 8/25/14
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Sitting on the porch step enjoying a Sept 2016 day Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page